• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Well let's throw something spooky out.

Ruby Rose was probably going to die. Through absolutely no fault of her own.

Sure maybe sneaking out at midnight without telling her team wasn't the smartest, but they always treated her like a kid when she talked about magic stuff.

And yeah leaving Crescent Rose behind was dumb but she was carrying a ton of stuff for trying out this familiar ritual thing she found.
(Can you believe the book was only 3.99?)

So here she was surrounded by Grimm sitting in a badly made circle surrounded by birthday candles. Might as well try the ritual out, I mean if she's gonna die anyway.

So Ruby chants the fake latin, waves the burning herbs stolen from the communal kitchen, and just in general makes herself look like a idiot.

And yet....magic answered the call of silver.

A armored form pulls itself from the ground behind Ruby.

A skeleton bleached by age missing it's lower jaw covered in rusted white armor with eerie pale blue flames lighting up its sockets and joints.

The blue flames lit up the clearing (much better than the birthday candles) revealing that Ruby had performed her (fake) ritual right on top of a grave.

Jaune Arc

Beloved Brother and son
You never had anything to prove
May you rest near your heroes

Rubys earnest wish and single spark of magic reached another who wished for only the chance to save someone.

A pact was formed. And the being that would come to be known as the Azure Reaper descended upon the Grimm.

And Ruby the future Crimson Reaper watched and thought nothing of the upheaval bringing her new familiar to beacon would bring, or the truly epic chewing out she would receive from her team and family.

No Ruby had only one thing on her mind.

"Ha! I knew magic was real, who's dumb now Weiss?"

-Experiments on Faunus to bring out their animal selves... And creating horrific beasts with terrifying intelligence.

And so on. Let's go full Creepypasta with this!

Someone gaslights the hell out of Blake to make her believe that her very prominent feline traits are due to being an experiment.

"Haven't you ever wondered why a maritime settlement like Menagerie has no fish or rodent faunus?"

If Menagerie is facing less Grimm threat and more local animal threat, I wonder if there is Giant Scorpion at the desert and Giant Crab at the beach?

I mean if those two exist, they could also sell it to human collector and get some money to help the economy of Menagerie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back