• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Ruby, Jaune, Coco, Cardin, Sun, Arslan, Cinder and other team leaders meet for Team Leader Class and bitch about the difficulties they have with their team members.
this would be amazing!

Ruby is convinced Qrow is her real father and family drama ensues!
Lets be real we can all see thus being true. Cause i can see Summer starting an orgy.

>Turns out there are ghosts at Beacon-Mostly students who died horribly. Aura Unlocked Individuals are the ones who most often come back as ghosts, after all. How do our heroes deal with all these specters roaming about?
Jaune: Is that why the girls have no concept of modesty?
Ren: Kinda hard to have it when you know damn well some pervy ghost is watching.
Jaune: His semblace lets him beat touch and beat up ghosts since his Amplified Aura has more weight to it. Que him being paid by the female population to boost their auras so they can vent years of feminine rage on the dead perverts.

A few ideas. Again, my job's been grinding my muse down and I've been trying to focus more. We've got one last week to have some Ruby stories, so here are some ideas!

-Ruby is a quick study and learned how to help Yang with the house finances from a young age. So it turns out she is scary good at math and managing money. Jaune is also pretty good at managing finances since he grew up on a farm and they bond over math. Like nerds.

-Volume 9 Ruby tries to warn her younger self through the Ever After.

-More of Ruby's "Rivalry" with Jaune as they do their first online gaming stream together!

-Whitley catches Ruby during a vulnerable moment when the team is in Atlas. She admits she's afraid and tired and not sure how to proceed. Whitley is able to connect to her and admits he too is having trouble with his personal demons. They talk about this and bond over their trauma. Which slowly grows into an attraction throughout the Atlas arc.

-Ruby and Jaune spend some time in Radian during Summer Break and something sparks between them.

-Ruby meets the ghost of her mother... Or who she thinks is her mother.

-Ruby, Jaune, Coco, Cardin, Sun, Arslan, Cinder and other team leaders meet for Team Leader Class and bitch about the difficulties they have with their team members.

-Ruby is convinced Qrow is her real father and family drama ensues!

And non-Ruby ideas:

-More Arc Clan Ideas:

>Jaune's cousin Lara Croft runs into the team while she's on an adventure. Note that this is not the sadsack Daddy Issues having Lara Croft from the reboots but the original badass.

>Jaune's cousin Zechs Marquise/Milliardo Peacecraft visits in preparation for security for the Vytal Festival, along with his wife Noin. He and Heero have some... Issues to work out.

>Jaune's Uncle Nanami Kento arrives with his apprentice Yuji Itadori.

-Blake had to turn to cat burglary to make ends meet while she was on the run from the White Fang. But she's having trouble kicking the habit at Beacon.

-The Huntsman and Wonder Zwei fight Sun Dragon! A scandalously lewd and seductive super villainess who is out to minorly impede the traffic of Vale just so she can get the Huntsman all to herself! Will our dynamic duo prevail? How many puns can they take? And what happens when the Huntsman's self-declared sidekick, Red Reaper, gets involved?

-And more spooky season ideas!

>Turns out there are ghosts at Beacon-Mostly students who died horribly. Aura Unlocked Individuals are the ones who most often come back as ghosts, after all. How do our heroes deal with all these specters roaming about?

>Blake keeps having recurring nightmares about turning into a horrific cat-like abomination. But they're just dreams... Right?

>There's always been another Pyrrha. This one made up of everything Pyrrha had to repress and keep down. But now? It's threatening to break loose... And nothing will stand in her way.

>Yang didn't believe she was half-dragon... Until she found herself growing scales, a tail, and breathing fire.
Personally I want to see Ruby and June have rival to lovers antics while streaming together for the first time. Let them have some fun in Remnant's Roar of Obligation (Call of Duty), where Jaune team kills Ruby as a reflex. Hell make it even better by using the brand new hostage voice chat mechanic, that could cause some GREAT clipable moments

Personally I want to see Ruby and June have rival to lovers antics while streaming together for the first time. Let them have some fun in Remnant's Roar of Obligation (Call of Duty), where Jaune team kills Ruby as a reflex. Hell make it even better by using the brand new hostage voice chat mechanic, that could cause some GREAT clipable moments

the clips would be amazing, along with them swearing at each other...or having fun with random ARMA bullshit and such. (or whatever ARMA would be for remnant of different games and such)

the clips would be amazing, along with them swearing at each other...or having fun with random ARMA bullshit and such. (or whatever ARMA would be for remnant of different games and such)

"I get that the kill was reflex. BUT THE EMOTE DANCE ON MY CORPSE?!"

Given the violent natures of their deaths, the ghosts scare the pants and skirts off of everyone except Jaune, due to all the experience he has with medicine from his mother pushing him to become a doctor.

Given the violent natures of their deaths, the ghosts scare the pants and skirts off of everyone except Jaune, due to all the experience he has with medicine from his mother pushing him to become a doctor.
Huh. Real question here but would Ozpin be surrounded by the ghosts of his previous hosts/incarnations or are they just....gone?

Huh. Real question here but would Ozpin be surrounded by the ghosts of his previous hosts/incarnations or are they just....gone?

one of his cold comforts is have one last conversation with whoever he merged with and seeing them go into the light and could also be a comfort to the new host would be angsty for poor Oscar though seeing Beacon famous headmaster saying goodbye and disapear into a light

Jaune: *thinking* Honestly, by that very train of thought, I would even argue that based on those facts, Faunus are just the next evolutionary step of Humans; but there is no way, I am saying that. That will just make things worse.
Faunus aren't an "evolutionary step" as regular humans are still around, so they'r more like a different breed, almost exactly like dogs and cats have different breeds.
And Jaune would know this if his mother was a doctor like she is in this fannon universe.

-The Huntsman and Wonder Zwei fight Sun Dragon! A scandalously lewd and seductive super villainess who is out to minorly impede the traffic of Vale just so she can get the Huntsman all to herself! Will our dynamic duo prevail? How many puns can they take? And what happens when the Huntsman's self-declared sidekick, Red Reaper, gets involved?
Due to some strange strange circumstances Jaune is forced to be a supervillain (someone forced him into it, family tradition, magic artifact, evil organisation infiltration, etc. take your pick), while the others of RWBY and JNPR are somehow superheroes, with all of them having to keep it a secret, and to whom Jaune is their main nemesis, all while they're still haning out together in their civilian identities.
Jaune has to wear a costume that is both stylish but also shows off his shape and muscles (maybe to a somewhat or pretty inappropriate extend), and his many (accidental flirtatious) dialog and one liners cause the others to get a bit of a crush on him (without knowing it's Jaune).
Jaune does try to keep the coladeral damage as minimal as possible, but that's not always possible.
A NSFW version is also possible where he has a Dating Catwoman romance with the heroes all while they're in costume and unaware of the others identities.

>Yang didn't believe she was half-dragon... Until she found herself growing scales, a tail, and breathing fire.
Yang sees blond himbo knight in somewhat shining armour Jaune and her body has a sudden, very interesting reaction.

Jaune SI BS 28: The Dance 3 New
Jaune, Yang, Isabel and Nick meet some time afterward in a park on campus. Yang and Jaune are rather mortified. Isabel is a bit uncomfortable.

Nick keeps shooting his son thumbs up when Isabel isn't looking.

Isabel: "Ahem... I am sorry about uh, all that. It was rather thoughtless. I just wanted to make sure you two were being careful. You don't want to start a family before you're ready, after all."

Jaune: "Mom, it's okay. We're being very careful and taking things slow."

Yang: "Y-Yeah..." mutters "Maybe too slow..."

Jaune: flush

Isabel: "Honestly, that's probably for the best. After all, Nick and I have eight children. I think it's safe to say you two should be very careful."

Yang: bright red

Jaune: "Er... Y-Yeah... Eheh..."

Nick: "Yes. I hope you're the one for each other, but if you're not? You don't want to give away your first time to someone you'll just break up with." nods sagely, and takes Isabel's hand "Izzy is the only woman I have ever loved in every definition of the word. When your souls meet with a person who loves you more than anything else in the world? It's... Like magic."

Isabel blushes, deeply pleased.

Isabel: "N-Nick..."

Jaune's Brain: Wow... He really is my father... It's weird but, when I invented this fanon? I just wanted a nuanced take on things. My own take. But it feels so right. Am I the dreamer, or the dream? Either way... I'm glad he's my father. However this happened.

Nick: brightly "Of course, if you two settled down right now, I might have to come out of retirement to train Jaune right! And Adrian could use a cousin for a playmate! And Izzy was back up and fighting in like, a week or two after every pregnancy so it's not big a deal-!"

Isabel: elbows him "NIIIICK!"

Nick: "OW! I'm just saying, Izzy!" pouts "I wanna be cool for my grandkids!"

Jaune: sighs "Yeah, I get that Dad."

Yang: "Heh..." smiles "You're dad a complete dork."

Jaune: "Is that really a surprise?"

Yang: "Not really." leans in closer "Still. It's a nice heads up for when we do go all the way."

Jaune: bright red

Jaune's Brain: WHEN! SHE SAID WHEN! YES! WOO! WOOOOOOOOO!

That said, Jaune had a lot of other things to deal with in preparation for the dance. He and Yang worked to decorate, get a band, set up snacks and the punch, and many other things.

For instance...

Jaune: "Okay, Sun? You're trying WAY too hard."

Sun: "How do you mean?"

Jaune: "You flirt non-stop with Blake constantly. She's got the message. You can't just batter her defenses down, you gotta be more subtle."

Sun: frowns "I dunno Jaune... I mean, she keeps saying she's into you and you'll give in-"

Jaune: "No no no! Ugh. Look. She's my friend. My friend. Period! Which is why I'm gonna help you with her. I mean... Blake thinks like a cat, acts like a cat, and so on, right?"

Sun: "Right..."

Jaune: "The best way to get a cat to want something is to make it look like she might lose it. You need to make her chase you, with me so far?"

Sun: nods "Oh... I see... So, me showing up in her dorm room in just speedos is like... Giving a cat a treat? They still prefer getting their own food?"

Jaune: "... Yes."

Jaune's Brain: I wondered why Blake looked so mortified last Monday...

Jaune: "Anyway... If you go along with my plan, you'll also A: Be making up for something Neptune did, B: Getting Blake interested, and C: Piss of Jacques Schnee AND the White Fang."

Sun: "That's quite the trick, Jaune. How do we pull it off?"

Jaune just smiles.

Cut to the Star Maiden Memorial Garden, where Weiss is waiting. Jaune approaches.

Jaune: "Hey Weiss. Thanks for meeting me on such short notice."

Weiss: "Well, I wouldn't mind a break from planning Velvet's baby shower. It's all so adorable and wonderful and-" She coughs and hides her blush "Ahem. Well, what do you want, Jaune?"

Jaune: "About the Dance. You see-"

Weiss: bright red "O-Oh! Well, um, if you wanted me to go with you... I-I mean, I suppose if you wished and Yang was all right with it, I wouldn't mind it too much! You are a bit of-of a degenerate but honestly in a sort of endearing way if you squint-"

Jaune: "Er, no Weiss. I'm going with Yang."

Weiss... Looks rather sad, but hides it quickly with a blank expression.

Weiss: "O-Oh... I see..."

Jaune: "I mean, I'm very flattered of course. But I love Yang, and neither of you would deserve me if I was the type to cheat."

Weiss: growls "Like Neptune. He flirted with every attractive girl he could on our dates! Right in front of me!"

Jaune's Brain: Well, that's not the story he told me... Geez. I gotta keep him from ending up Ron the Slytherin. One problem at a time, focus!

Jaune: "I see. Well, there's someone here who wants to make up for what he did."

Weiss: raised eyebrow "Oh? You're trying to set me up?"

Jaune: "Yup. He's a good guy, trust me. It's just as friends but it beats going along and being unhappy. Besides... If you go out with him? Your dad will be pissed."

Weiss: "Who is it?"

A pause. Jaune looks at a column.

Sun: "... Oh, that was my cue. Right."

Sun emerges, holding a single yellow flower-Which means "friendship" in the floral language of Atlas. He smiles, walks up to Weiss, and holds it out.

Sun: "Would you like to go to the dance with me, Miss Schnee?"

Weiss: "I... Um, well..." scowls "You're usually all over Blake."

Sun: "Yeah, but if she's not interested, why go to the dance alone?" shrugs "Besides, Neptune really screwed up. He thought you didn't want anything serious. He's uh... He's got some growing up to do. As team leader, I should try to make things right. I just want to go to the dance and show you a fun time, that's all."

Weiss frowned deeply.

Weiss: "You're not just trying to make her jealous are you?"

Sun: "I mean... Um... A little?" He winces "But I also think you're really cool. And pretty."

Weiss: "..." sighs "I... I really want to be the better person. Honestly. And... As much fun as it might be... I-I think I'll just go alone. But... I'll save a dance for you?"

Sun: "Oh..." sighs and smiles "Sure. I get it." He hands the flower over to Weiss. "Keep it. Flowers aren't my thing anyway. Later." He heads off, leaving Weiss and Jaune alone

Weiss: "... Did you think this up?"

Jaune: wince "... Yes. I did. Ya know... I just thought that maybe-"

Weiss: sighs "I... Appreciate the thought, Jaune, but... My heart's not that strong. And... You're the last person who should be doing this."

Jaune: "Huh? Why?"

Weiss: groans "You are a complete dolt, aren't you?!" She stormed off

Jaune's Brain: Ugh. Great going, genius. Well... Could have been worse. Maybe I'll just stop trying to matchmake for a while. I clearly just got lucky with Cardin and Velvet...

After that, Jaune decided against any more matchmaking. It just wasn't going to end well. He couldn't get a Nat 20 every time, after all.

So he helped Yang and Ruby with setting up the decor for the dance in the Grand Ballroom. Hanging streamers, setting up the lights, and the bandstand...

Jaune: "Okay... We didn't get the Achieve Men, thank God, but we got a nice Fuujin band on their Valean tour to perform."

Yang: "A heavy metal maid band?"

Jaune: grins and shrugs "They're pretty awesome to listen to, gimmick aside. Also, nice color choices!"

Yang: "Thanks! I did actually learn some charm school stuff from Sister Lucy on Patch."

Jaune: "Wow... What's she like?"

Yang: "She's pretty awesome for an old lady. She helped Ruby and I with our homework when Dad couldn't do it, taught us cooking, cleaning, knitting, all sorts of things. She helped Uncle Qrow get Dad back into shape too... Mostly by yelling at him and waving her cane."

Jaune: "Heh... She sounds incredible."

Yang: "You wanna meet her? I mean... I did meet your parents."

Jaune: "I'm uh... I mean, sure. Shouldn't I meet your dad first?"

Yang: "I thought we were taking it slow? You wanna start picking out rings, VB?" winks "I could give you a ring right now~."

Jaune: "I-You-But-!"

Yang giggled. Jaune sighed.

Jaune: "Geez..."

Yang: "Gotta keep you on your toes, VB." She nuzzled him "Mmm..."

Jaune: "Thanks. I just... I mean... How do you feel about this? I feel like I'm making a lot of decisions here and maybe I'm not listening to you as much as I should."

Yang: "You act like this stern alpha male in battle but now you're asking about my feelings?"

Jaune: "Says the biker chick who knows how to make amazing pancakes and has an apron that says-"

Yang punches him lightly in the side with red cheeks. Jaune snickers.

Jaune: "Owww...! What? It's cute!"

Yang: "Just-Not so loud, okay?"

Jaune: "Why? I like that you don't fit into any one box."

Yang: "Y-yeah, well... I like that about you, too." Smiles and nuzzles him "Hmmm... I mean... I'll admit I kind of... Worry... About you getting stolen away."

Jaune: "Yang-"

Yang: "But the fact you actually care about me so much and aren't just rushing to... To the good parts? That means everything."

Jaune: genuinely confused "These are the good parts, Yang."

Yang: bright red "..." She kissed him deeply and wrapped her arms around him "Mmmm~..."

Jaune: "Mmph?! Mmmm...!"

Jaune's Brain: Holy shit this is amazing I love this so much...! MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE-HOLY SHIT!

Glynda: "AHEM."

The two blonds separate, blushing brightly.

Glynda: "I believe you two have work to do? Which doesn't involve making out?"

Yang: "C-Come on, Professor! We were just uh... Getting in the spirit of things!"

Jaune: "T-Totally!"

Glynda: "That requires your tongues to be in eachother's mouths?"

Yang: "... Yes."

Glynda: "Please Miss Xiao-Long... Wait for that until your senior year at least?" Glares at Jaune "Even your parents were able to graduate before full consummation."

Jaune: "Shows what you know. My oldest sister Saphron was born exactly nine months after the liberation of Pandu. So she was at the graduation ceremony too."

Glynda: "And if you want to see your own graduation ceremony, you'll both get back to work!"

Yang and Jaune: "Yes ma'am!"

They do get back to work. Jaune is under a LOT of scrunity by Goodwitch... While Yang watches him with a dreamy look in her eyes.

She recalls a fairy tale Sister Lucy and her mother read her... About a Knight and a Princess.

"Take my hand," said the knight to the princess, "for the world is a big and scary place. I will protect you from all danger, and you will protect me when I fall. And we will walk this world, hand in hand, together."

It was just a childhood story and so much in her life made her doubt it... But when she was with Jaune? She wanted to believe.

Last edited:
An Unexpected Origin... New
Salem was lonely. It's a odd thought but true, you can only sit around stewing in your own anger for so long before it starts to get to you.

Thirty thousand six hundred and twenty four years in her case.

Salem wanted a break so for the first time in a long time she put her mind towards something other than fucking over Ozma.

Firstly was making a disguise, she had learned after much....stress testing that she was immortal but not immutable, she could change as long as some criteria stayed the same.

She couldn't become a man (she could however temporarily do a change into one of the women with extra equipment as seen in mistralian manga), she also couldn't for some reason get rid of red and black in her color palette, she couldn't become a animal permanently and....that was about it.

So off she got to crafting. She wanted to be nonthreatening and someone who in general would be overlooked. A young girl form would do, black hair with some red in it to cover her color requirements. A false spell to make her eyes appear silver (to further disconnect the disguise from her). perfect.

Now that she had a disguise she needed to craft a long term memory spell, nothing too invasive. She just needed to pick some border town and insert memories of her disguised self growing up and living there, just tossing herself in the background of a few memories is enough, most people will assume she's a orphan or socially awkward.

The nature of the human mind should fill in the blanks well enough.

Now comes the tricky parts. If she just disappears Ozma is going to be frantically searching for her and any chance of this working is dead in the water.

So she makes a Doll. Animated alchemically with basic commands and made in her image to keep directing the Grimm in her usual patterns and to occasionally let itself be seen by a atlas drone or one of Ozmas spies.

And finally a spell to cast on herself once she's out of the grimmlands and her disguise is active.

A sort of acting assistance spell like what bards and showmen from the previous era of humanity would use to get into character. Suppressing her true self and letting the character take control until either it's preprogrammed time ran out or she suffered a strong enough shock for the spell safety to kick in and undo itself.

With her preparations complete Salem the Grimm Queen walked out of her castle.

And Summer Rose walked into the world.

Last edited:
Ha imagine, put her in front of a Grimm, a serial killer, or any kind of mechanical combatant and she's perfectly fine.

Throw a bed sheet over yourself and she turns into a shaking mess like shaggy.

Meanwhile the rest of her friends act like a mix of the rest of the Scooby doo cast and the buffy the vampire slayer cast.

Weiss: "I don't believe you! First that sick joke about the so-called vampire and now you're refusing to tell us why you want to run and hide in the bushes?"
Jaune: "Gold goat."
Weiss: " Wha-"
Jaune: "That gold goat. It's been getting closer and closer to the cabin, evading all our traps. It's too smart for a goat."
Weiss: "...If you want to spend the night in some godforsaken forest, then go ahead. We're staying here where it's warm and cozy, and we have actual flush toilets!"
Jaune: *sadly* "We'll miss you guys."

*A few hours later, a toasted and bruised Team RWBY find JNPR's isolated camp hidden and camouflaged*

Weiss: *gibbering* "Goat...but not goat...Big...scaly...all those heads..."
Ren: *calmly* "It's called a Zmey."
Pyrrha: *attached to Jaune like a terrified limpet* "What is-"
Jaune: "Shape-shifting Atlesian dragon."

Why Jaune doesn't use a Shotgun New
Why Jaune doesn't use a shotgun

It wasn't supposed to be like this. He'd found a place he could be safe, away from the kind of life he'd left behind. But of course, the organized crime of the area just had to come calling, trying to extort him for protection money, lest they burn his business down. Tukson had said no, and now here he was, trapped in some random building, locked in a cell and bruised from their beatings. Apparently their boss was interested why he'd said no, but after that, the Faunus had a pretty good idea what'd happen to him. People 'left town' or 'disappeared' no matter where organized crime was a problem, and he wouldn't be the last to find himself on the wrong end of such an organization.

At least he'd managed to get a message to Miss Belladonna on his situation before he'd been taken in the middle of the night. He'd informed her of his hidden shotgun, one he'd sadly not been able to reach before being grabbed, that would be easier to use as its serial numbers and identifying markers had been filed away long before he'd had it.

He had a past too, after all. Hopefully it'd be less conspicuous than the weapons she and her friends had used down on the docks, even with the less-than-lethal Dust rounds he had with it.

"Well well well, whatta we gots here?" a voice said.

Looking up from his 'cell', Tukson saw a man, flanked by a pair of large goons, step into the light. He'd not even heard them enter.

"My boys tolds me ya didn't wanna play ball, Mr. Tukson," the apparent leader of this gang said, pulling up a chair and lighting a cigar. After blowing a smoke ring into Tukson's cell, he smiled grimly. "See, we's run this side of town when it comes to protection from certain 'accidents' than can befall businesses such as yours. Other bosses, they's focus on gambling, prostitution, smuggling and the like, but me? I's figure it's safer ta just have yous shopkeepers pay to keep us outta your hair, and in return? We make sure them other outfits don't go sniffing around those under our protection."

This guy was straight of out an antiquated gangster film, yet given his life was currently in this greaseball's hands, Tukson thought it wise to say nothing on the matter.

"So," the man continued. "You turned down our generous offer of protection of your little bookstore for… what? Pride? Thinkin' yer better than us, Faunus boy? That them friends of yers that make trouble for Roman down by the docks might comes and make us leaves ya alone?"

"They aren't my friends," the shopkeeper muttered. "What do you want?"

"Wells, we was gunna just lets ya go after roughin' ya up a bit, but see, after lookin inta things, yer bookstore could be worth a lot more as our property than just bein' burned down for the insurance," the man said. "One of two things can happen. You sign over the deed to your little store ta us, and then leave town to never return while we's turn it into something else. Yous can even take yer books with ya, and we's won't tells the White Fang yous was here."

"And the other option?" Tukson asked, an icy feeling in his gut already telling him the answer.

The man gave a wicked smile. "Or we's collect the insurance on your place after we burn it down with yous inside it, and get the White Fang on our side for a change. Some of the boys are pretty good with their scrolls and could have one of us as your life insurance beneficiary in less than two hours. Shame that you'd lose all them books in the fire too, but hey, that's life. So, whattaya say, Faunus boy? Do we's got a deal?"

Before Tukson could respond, there was a loud noise at the far end of the building. The boss turned to his goons, likely to order one to investigate, before a far door didn't just open, but was blasted off its hinges. Silhouetted by smoke and the light of the full moon behind them, a figure stepped forward, one of the gang's goons struggling vainly in his grasp.

"What the-," was all the boss managed to say before the struggling goon was tossed aside like a bag of potatoes, a sickening crunch echoing as he bounced off a support pillar and lay on the ground, twitching in agony. The figure, Tukson's shotgun suddenly appearing in one hand, steadily marched forward, their slow gait echoing on the floor like small claps of thunder.

The two goons drew their firearms, the sharp staccato of the gunfire echoing as the figure continued to close the distance. Either they were missing horribly, or the guns… had no effect.

After two rounds of gunfire were emptied into the figure, with no affect other than some holes in the leather jacket, he was upon them, a blast from the shotgun sending one flying into the wall, where the goon landed on the floor in a crumpled heap. With a quick twirl, the figure reloaded and unleashed another blast into the other goon, the man skidding across the floor and into the darkness beyond. The boss tried to run, but in a flash, he'd been grabbed by the throat and hoisted into the air, feet kicking uselessly as the figure looked into Tukson's 'cell'.

The young man seemed familiar, save for the large sunglasses he was wearing… at night… and indoors… for some reason.

"Tukson?" he asked, his garbled accent an odd mix of several distinct dialects from across Remnant. Was that old Atlasian?

"Y-Yes?" he replied. "W-Who are you?"

"John," the young man answered as he leveled the shotgun, and with a blast, blew away the lock holding the bars in place. Holstering the weapon across his back, he offered his free hand, even as the gang boss began to choke and splutter. "Come with me if you want to live."

Quickly, Tukson accepted and was hauled to his feet, only for the man to turn around and lead him away. Stepping through the door first, the Faunus found the outside was a scene of disarray and pandemonium. Crumpled shipping containers, a hole in another wall in the rough shape of a man, and even a car that looked like it had rammed into a concrete pillar. The cops were pulling up alongside some of the local militia, and as Tukson blinked away a bright searchlight casting onto the doorway, a familiar face appeared.

"Tukson!"

"Miss Belladonna?"

She quickly supported him, as even the act of walking out with his number of bruises was not easy. From behind them emerged the young man from before, still carrying the choking gang boss and dragging the other three goons by the backs of their jackets. Tossing them in a heap, Tukson noticed what was hopefully the rest of the gang either tied up or being carried away on stretchers to awaiting bullheads.

Blake's entire team was talking to a number of police, and another group of what had to be their friends were assisting in clearing some rubble from atop a few of the criminal's vehicles. One of the more damaged vehicles was missing a door, though a bit of it was still dangling from where it had been ripped clean from its hinges.

"Here's the ringleader," the one called 'John' said as medics began to tend to Tukson, dropping the boss at the feet of several police. Before the man could try and get up, the familiar student placed a boot on his chest and pointedly stared down at him.

"Enjoy your stay in prison or else… I'll be back."

Huh. I was thinking a "Groovy", "Kick ass and chew bubblegum" or double-barrelled fun against demons. I forgot the Terminator used a shotgun too.

An Ash Jaune would more likely use a lever action rifle, but then again that could be any number of Western movie star personas as well. We are also assuming certain types of armor don't affect Jaune or else we might have his personas take on new forms if, for example, he wore advanced combat armor courtesy of Penny and went full Doom Slayer.

Ideas:

- The girls have noticed that Jaune goes to a stripclub multiple times, they draw some wild conclusions and decide to follow him to see what's going on.
In actuality, due to some wierd bet he won, Jaune now owns the stripclub, and he's a great boss who the dansers love because he's a good and nice boss who's polite and doesn't perve on them, and him going there is just dealing with the actual business side of things.
Of course when the girls try to enter the stripclub, wierd hijinks ensue.

-To change things up, what if Jaune has some familly from Norse Mythology?
Like what if the sexfluid shapeshifting trickster half Jotun and half Aesi Loki was his grandmother, and Jaune inherited some of his abilities and traits (Loki has been mentioned multiple times to be increadibly handsome/beaufiful, as well as being very promiscuous, having loads of kids but also loving his wife so much he had no affairs after they were married).

- Jaune is a fantastic engineer, but all of his knowledge and skills have to do with things from lovecraftian cosmic horror weirdness.
Like Jaune can make a gun, but it has to be something like a slimy crab, has tentacles, eyeballs, needs to be fed with scrap iron and shoots acid lasers (nobody else knows how the consept of an acid laser is even possible, only that Jaune can somehow make strange crap like that).

- Jaune is a fantastic engineer, but all of his knowledge and skills have to do with things from lovecraftian cosmic horror weirdness.
Like Jaune can make a gun, but it has to be something like a slimy crab, has tentacles, eyeballs, needs to be fed with scrap iron and shoots acid lasers (nobody else knows how the consept of an acid laser is even possible, only that Jaune can somehow make strange crap like that).

Ruby: so is it going to be hard to fix your armor? I can help if you want.

Jaune: nah that's ok, he's good.

Ruby:...he?

*mouths and eyes open up on jaunes armor and long tongues snake out grabbing at any metals it can get and pulling it inside the mouths which disappear after consuming the mettle*

Cardin: FUCK, what hell was that?! What the fuck are you wearing?!

Nora: and where's my fork?

Jaune: that's army the armor. He's a good little fella but whenever he wants to grow a bit or needs repairs he gets hungry, luckily we finally taught him to only eat metal.

Cardin: only?

Jaune: there aren't a lot of birds or squirrels by my house anymore.

*A pleased humming sound comes from the armor as the missing bits slowly start regrowing*

Idea for spooky season:

- AU where Jaune's Semblance lets him see, hear, touch/interact, and empower ghosts.
It's a good power for spying, learning skills or getting advice from things they were good in during their life, he can empower friendly ghosts so they can become able to touch things, be seen, have stronger ghost abilities, which makes them useful allies in battle.
Jaune is also able to resuscitate people by chokeslamming their ghost back into their body, and giving them a bit of Aura to aid with the healing.
It's a very useful power against someone who's a murderer, because they often have a ghost of their victim following them, and if Jaune empowers all of them, then that person suddenly has an undead army they need to fend off.
The big weakness is that because Jaune can always interact and touch ghosts, they can also touch him, and not all ghosts are friendly, and some are outright evil and murderous.
Another weakness is that the power doesn't do anything without ghosts, as he can only empower ghosts to "summon" allies, not actually create anything.
Idea was inspired by the MHA fanfic: Yesterday Upon The Stair by PitViperOfDoom (has it's own TV Tropes page).

Last edited:
A few delicious new prompts:

-Ironwood becomes more of a father figure to Weiss than Jacques ever managed. So Weiss instead chooses to go to the Atlasian Military Academy. How does RWBY change?

-Thanks to Isabel's experimental treatments to save his life when he was young, Jaune is now effectively a panacea: His blood can cure virtually any known disease or ailment. How does he react? How do other people react?

-Roman Torchwick manages to survive Vytal, but he ends up in the clutches of Salem herself. How does the smooth talking Gentleman Thief stay in her good graces while simultaneously trying to stop her and save humanity?

-RWBY and JNPR are invited to the great big Arc Family Reunion in Radian! Of course a few villains seek to crash it because the various Arcs have artifacts of interest to Salem or themselves. How big of a clusterfuck results?

-Nicholas Arc agrees to take over for Qrow's duties as a secret agent while said agent is laid up and healing from heavy combat. How big of a disaster results when Nick Arc tries to be secretive, stealthy, and subtle?

-Ruby and Jaune do some fun Halloween things together for her birthday.

-Blake ends up giving Cardin some political advice that helps his father with a tricky debate. Now Cardin is asking Blake for more political advice! Blake has the opportunity to influence one of the most powerful men in Vale... As long as she feigns friendship with his anti-Faunus son.

-Roman Torchwick manages to survive Vytal, but he ends up in the clutches of Salem herself. How does the smooth talking Gentleman Thief stay in her good graces while simultaneously trying to stop her and save humanity?

Roman knows the signs of a bitter ex.

So he knows he has two options forward.

Seduce her, which he doesn't want to do because she's a human Grimm thing and probably a yandere.

So option two it is. Play up being the sassy gay best friend and talk shit about her ex with her.

-Nicholas Arc agrees to take over for Qrow's duties as a secret agent while said agent is laid up and healing from heavy combat. How big of a disaster results when Nick Arc tries to be secretive, stealthy, and subtle?

Ozpin sends Nick to meet with Sienna Kahn to defuse tensions with the White Fang, Sienna spends most of her time trying to seduce Nick to hilariously little effect.

Sienna Tries to Seduce Nick Arc New
Ozpin sends Nick to meet with Sienna Kahn to defuse tensions with the White Fang, Sienna spends most of her time trying to seduce Nick to hilariously little effect.

Sienna, dressed in silk robe that's see through and very little else, smiles seductively at Nick.

Sienna: "Hello Nick~. What do you think? Come to catch a tigress by her tail~?"

Nick: "... You don't have a tail, Sienna. Also, aren't you cold in that get up?"

Sienna: "Why don't you warm me up~?"

Nick: "Okay!"

Nick walks towards Sienna... Closer... Closer...

Sienna: Yes, yes...! He's finally going to be mine!

Nick then walks right by her... To the thermostat. Which he turns up.

Nick: "There we go! All better!"

Sienna: "..." twitch

-Blake ends up giving Cardin some political advice that helps his father with a tricky debate. Now Cardin is asking Blake for more political advice! Blake has the opportunity to influence one of the most powerful men in Vale... As long as she feigns friendship with his anti-Faunus son.

I'd assume Cardin realizes that the optimal situation would be to do the opposite of whatever Blake suggests.

Giving some images.

Combat Skirt Jaune
3dacf87484f4452aef8ed6556f0ec9199df33f42.jpg

Abs Jaune
y48sqgrsdch61.png

This is fine
rwby_halloween_4_by_kegispringfield_d84qfky-fullview.jpg

Ren as Jiang Shi looks cool
tumblr_oyl3y5OTzN1qa5ud8o1_500.png

Jaune helping Pyrrha
CqPY_WJWYAEB7MW.jpg

Jaune using long ranged weapon
90c106c5e765b2a008cd8ae3871758b4.jpg

True Thought
7782f6063efc09130496e829769b8481.jpg

Poke Battle
a0ccf8eb86005a6228405b87b1b2f7a3.jpg

-Ironwood becomes more of a father figure to Weiss than Jacques ever managed. So Weiss instead chooses to go to the Atlasian Military Academy. How does RWBY change?
Team RWBY still exists, Whitley replaces Weiss. Why is he on Vale? Jacques realized something and became superstitious: Atlas was cursed for the Schnee family because two of his children joined the military. He has decided to keep his heir safe from the "curse". Shenanigans happened and Whitley accidentally became a Hunter with a support role rather than an active combatant. Whitley is also, somehow, an Arknights Doctor-expy whenever he gets into the "zone".

Last edited:
That pokecouple image makes me curious on what pokemon Jaune would get if The Fall sent him to the Pokeverse. I can see him getting a Charcadet who upon finding his armor becomes a Ceruledge, his Crocea Mors would become a shiny Honedge(cause of the blood of Penny), a Teddiursa and Tinkatink for Nora, and a Froakie for Ren.

That pokecouple image makes me curious on what pokemon Jaune would get if The Fall sent him to the Pokeverse. I can see him getting a Charcadet who upon finding his armor becomes a Ceruledge, his Crocea Mors would become a shiny Honedge(cause of the blood of Penny), a Teddiursa and Tinkatink for Nora, and a Froakie for Ren.
I could see Jaune with a Magikarp.

Something seen as useless initially but has great potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back