• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Cowboys of Remnant: "Play Date" New
Ruby beamed as she carried her beloved Zwei with her, cuddled in her arms. He had stopped squirming long ago and seemed content to see where they were going.

This is my best idea yet! Ruby thought happily as she traipsed down the now very familiar path to the stables, the sun shining brightly overhead.

"Now remember Zwei," Ruby said, "You'll get extra treats if you help me with Jaune, okay? All you can eat! Though not too much. I don't want you getting fat!"

Zwei let out a little whine, but otherwise was quiet. Ruby appreciated that. It let her get her own thoughts in order.

Honestly, it wasn't like she hadn't thought about boys before! She wasn't some stupid kid! She'd even sneaked a kiss with a boy back on Patch... On a dare. With her eyes closed.

Actually she wasn't even sure if they had kissed. He may have used a feather or something.

That boy was all right even if he hadn't kissed her, but Jaune? Jaune was a man. He'd lived a man's life, fighting on the frontier for survival. He was kind and easygoing, then fearsome and ruthless the next. He loved guns and going fast.

It didn't hurt he was handsome. Actually that really helped.

More than that though? He was her friend. Her first real friend.

She wanted to get closer to him. Hence, she had enlisted her trusty dog Zwei!

Her plan was foolproof! Or at least, it would be the moment she put it into action!

Her silver eyes locked onto Jaune. He was brushing Orleans' fur with a big brush, occasionally patting the horse on the back of her neck and speaking to her. She scowled a bit at Orleans: Honestly, she could be a real butt.

That's what Zwei was here for though.

"Hey Jaune! Hey Orleans!" Ruby greeted. Jaune looked up and smiled, while Orleans whinnied.

"Howdy Ruby! I... Oh!" His eyes lit up as Ruby walked up to only about a meter away. He leaned over to look Zwei over. "Who's that you've got there?"
"This is Zwei!" Ruby said cheerfully. "He's my dog! My dad sent him from Patch! He's Aura activated too, like Orleans!"

Orleans snorted. Zwei looked up at Orleans, then at Jaune. He barked and wagged his tail. Ruby set him on the ground, and Jaune knelt to reach out his hand. Zwei sniffed his hand curiously for a moment, before he licked it. Jaune chuckled, reached out and began to scratch Zwei behind the ears. The dog whimpered happily, his tail swinging around like a metronome. Ruby grinned.

Aha! Gotcha!

"Ain't you a cute little fella, yes you are, yes you are," Jaune chuckled. Zwei barked in affirmation. Orleans, annoyed, stomped her hoof and glared at Jaune. Jaune looked up at her and shook his head.

"Now now, don't be like that, Orly," he said, "Lookit! Ain't he cute?"

"And smart, too," Ruby said with a nod. Orleans snorted again, and shot a glare the dog's way. Zwei barked at her. She neighed unhappily. Zwei barked a few more times, then yipped. Orleans stomped her hooves, and seemed to grumble.

At last, Orleans bowed her head. Zwei bowed his back, very theatrically pressing his paws down like he was kowtowing to the horse. They both rose, before Orleans neighed at Jaune. Jaune nodded.

"Sure... Is it okay if Orleans plays with Zwei?"

Ruby beamed.

"Totally, I..." She frowned. "She's not gonna kick him or anything, right?"

Jaune grinned.

"Nah, she'd have done that already by now. He must have been very flatterin'. She's rather vain-OW!"

He scowled at Orleans, who looked as innocent as she could after nipping him on the back of his neck. Jaune scowled and slapped Orleans' neck.

"Now now, enough of that. Go on, have some fun. And don't you run him over, got it?"

Orleans whinnied. Zwei barked, sounding almost challenging. With that Orleans leaped over the fence and took off running. Zwei easily kept up, despite his far shorter legs. They left a cloud of dust in their wake.

Wait, what?! Ruby thought in shock.

Jaune shook his head and chuckled.

"Well, they're gonna have some fun," he said. He smiled at Ruby. "Thanks for bringin' him, Ruby. Orleans won't admit to it, but it can get awful lonely without other Aura unlocked critters around."

"Y-Yeah, I can imagine," Ruby said with a nod and smile.

Silence fell. Ruby's brain was frantically scrambling. Her diabolically clever plan had fallen apart! Zwei was supposed to help her with Jaune, dangit! How was this helping!? They were alone, true, but... But now what?!

"Ruby?"

Dangit she had so many plans but now... Now they'd flown out the window without Zwei being cute! It was an integral part of the plan!

"Ruby?"

She looked around, grasping at straws. She had him to herself! She'd had him to herself lots of times! Why was this so hard?!

"Ruby?"

"Ah!" Ruby started. She smiled nervously at Jaune. "Um... Y-Yes?"

"Somethin' wrong?" Jaune asked, concerned. Ruby shrugged.

"I um... Er... Uh..."

"Do... You wanna go pick flowers in a pretty meadow?!" She asked.

WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT?! Ruby demanded. I DON'T EVEN LIKE TO DO THAT! THAT'S DUMB AND GIRLY!

Jaune smiled.

"Why not? Sounds fun," he said.

IT WORKED?! Ruby's mind shouted. Wait... IT WORKED!

She beamed.

"That's... That's great!" She said.

Well... Even if it is boring old flowers... It's with Jaune so it can't be all bad, right?

- - -

Meanwhile, Roman Torchwick was checking up on one of his side businesses in the Warehouse District. Dust smuggling was not his only business, after all. He had fingers in a lot of pies. One of them was weapons smuggling. Plenty of people on the frontier needed weapons and didn't mind how they got them. Roman Torchwick aimed to give it to them: For a price, of course.

After all, why go through the rigamorale of the paperwork for a gun when Grimm were bearing down on your homestead? Cut out the middle man, that was Roman Torchwick's motto.

Among others.

He had entered the warehouse expecting to find some lazy assholes sitting around, pretending to work. Like usual.

He opened the door, just a crack, and peeked inside.

He did not expect to find the warehouse on fire, and a horse and dog standing in the middle of his panicking workers. Very dramatically.

Roman blinked. He blinked again.

He very slowly shut the door and sighed. He rubbed his face.

"That wasn't real."

He cracked the door open again. Nope-He was seeing the same thing.

Roman sighed and shut the door. He turned and walked away.

He was entirely too sober to be dealing with this shit.

- - -

I tried to write something scary and this came out.

Could make Orleans semblance make her an Eldrich horror thats only held back by Jaune. And hes to oblivious to notice.

Orleans semblance allows her to run anywhere. When Jaune met Orleans she ran over a lake and up a sheer cliff face and even on air I think, definitely the first two.
Zwei's semblance has never been explored though.

I had a... weird idea.

Anyone watch The Ring? The ghost is Yamamura Sadako. For some reason, she is regularly made into a Waifu.

I approve of this. If you are ever haunted by a ghost, just romance the ghost and the hauntings will stop and you'll get a big tiddy ghost gf.

While none of the pictures I grabbed are explicit, there are definitely some suggestive ones here. I'll admit, I got carried away. So don't open the spoiler below, jist in case.

Nonetheless, here is Waifu Sadako:

__yamamura_sadako_the_ring_drawn_by_hintobento__cdf8adbb5f0dd9b60c63e81c474141d5.png

__yamamura_sadako_the_ring_drawn_by_harutoyumaarts__5127379d7f53daaa7a78006031461761.jpg

__yamamura_sadako_and_art_the_clown_the_ring_and_1_more_drawn_by_shimoruchiko__edc7a86c96430d8c17573f90bafc225e.jpg

__yamamura_sadako_the_ring_drawn_by_moxydraws__7b31d943d9d5126695885ef6ba9246a4.jpg

__yamamura_sadako_the_ring_drawn_by_opilka__8c0b9304bbab890fe13f3701190b189d.jpg

__yamamura_sadako_the_ring_drawn_by_kelvin_hiu__62f80f213240afb967e405e97e1601d4.png

__yamamura_sadako_the_ring_drawn_by_mikuneki__7d9ae9aa8f6660b77f282057ab403eeb.jpg

__yamamura_sadako_the_ring_drawn_by_tsurukame_doku__8ec5a5241ec28d4579fad6e7493dffe9.jpg

__yamamura_sadako_the_ring_drawn_by_lentiyay__7ca3041e9d57cf4675402062822c0a95.jpg

__yamamura_sadako_the_ring_drawn_by_lentiyay__a34fb87f76def1ab4588df117e217e11.jpg

Now that we are all in the mood for ghost girls, here is my idea very heavily taken from both lewds of Sadako-chan and my own imagination...

What if Jaune could see ghosts? Not only see them, but talk to them and even physically interact with them?

Why can Jaune see ghosts? I dunno. Make up some reason or another. Maybe he was a stillborn, yet he came to life and cried out not long after he was born?

Whatever the case, he can see ghosts.

You can do a lot with that idea. Maybe he has no fear of death, since he can interact with the dead consistently since he was born? Maybe he can survive an unnatural amount of damage because he's life... an undead or an unlife or whatever.

But beyond that... Romance! Romance with ghosts!

Summer Rose! Ghost Summer Rose! Shota Jaune gets a crush on Ghost Summer! Trying to disuade him, she tells Shota Jaune that if he still likes her by the time he's able to get into Beacon (he wants to be a huntsman, after all) then she'll be his girlfriend.

Cue him getting to Beacon and befriending Summer's daighters, Yang & Ruby.

That's gotta be awkward for Summer.

Still...! Sadako-Summer Rose girlfriend!

Think about it!

But beyond that... Romance! Romance with ghosts!

Summer Rose! Ghost Summer Rose! Shota Jaune gets a crush on Ghost Summer! Trying to disuade him, she tells Shota Jaune that if he still likes her by the time he's able to get into Beacon (he wants to be a huntsman, after all) then she'll be his girlfriend.

Cue him getting to Beacon and befriending Summer's daighters, Yang & Ruby.

That's gotta be awkward for Summer.

Still...! Sadako-Summer Rose girlfriend!

Think about it!

Sadako-Summer trying to steer Jaune towards dating someone living and fully aware Ruby has a crush on the Oblivious Blonde for added drama!! Also Sadako-Summer only has her white cloak to match the Sadako esthetic ; }

This Girl's Kind of Weird idea/AU - an oblivious Jaune is not just targeted by a Ruby that lost him in the Ever After but a Weiss who went through the same alongside a Pyrrha who died fighting Cinder to Avenge Jaune death at beacon
Can Jaune the housewife aspiring huntsmen survive his team of yandere? and just who F'd is Salem faction with Mistress of Matter Silver Eyed Warrior a Schnee with ghost of them all and Magneto-lite

Halloween irony time travel?

Team RWBY talk about worst fears and due to being egg'd on by Yang for hours! Weiss says marring Jaune. Prompting Ruby to saying quitting being a huntress and Blake joke being in a relationship and Yang saying seeing that would be a fright [sight you get it eh eh?] as Weiss freezes Yang into a block of ice. a random portal drops V9!Weiss making out with V9!Jaune and V9!Blake making out with V9!Yang and V9!Ruby seeing her teammates sucking face declare she quits turning to see her Beacon era self and freak out

May friends Joke
Why dos RWBY fit Cross tag? They got timeloop with Jaune to match Ragna. Killing the Brothers to match Persona and Hyde who? Too every interesting side Character! it's a match in heaven
this made me think about what could, very loosely be used to connect RWBY to
Arcana Heart ??
Senran Kagura ?
Akatsuki EN-Eins ???

howlingday
Nov 27, 2023
Jaune: What should I be next Halloween?

Weiss: Normal.

Jaune: Oh, come on. Be serious.

Ruby: You should blend all of my Halloween candy into a smoothie so I can drink it all!

Weiss: I am being serious. Normal people are more terrifying than any movie monster I've seen.

Jaune: Eh...

Weiss: They're so mundane, it's terrifying.

Jaune: True... True.

Ruby: WHERE'S MY HALLOWEEN CANDY SMOOTHIE?!

Incompatibility New
Ozpin is supposed to reincarnate into a "compatible" soul. And for the most part he's perfectly fine with Oscar. There's just one hang up. One VERY big hang up.

"Oz stop trying to make me kill myself."

"You're allergic to coffee! I can't deal with all this without coffee. Hell you're a farm boy how do YOU get up at dawn without coffee?"

"Very strong tea."

"You sick bastard."

"I'm sure you'll adjust to one lifetime out of hundreds without your precious burnt bean water."

*Oscars hand moves outside of his control and bitch slaps him*

"Wait we can do partial control?"

*Second bitch slap*

"Stop that!"

"HERETIC."

So apparently, according to Miles, while Jaune was never actually planned to be an OZcarnation (despite what people believe), he DOES confirm that Ozpin and Jaune are "kindred spirits" and "highly compatible souls", and perfectly understands why people thought that he would have been the next one instead of Oscar.

EDIT: Kerry also admits that Jaune and Salem are actually very similar personality-wise (on top of sharing a very similar color-scheme and family emblem) and he understands how people had come to believe that they were related, but this was not by intention but rather an accident/coincidence.

Last edited:
I'm surprised by how many people still get this wrong, but as per his VA Shannon McCormick, Ozpin isn't a caffeine addict - he's a chocoholic.

That's usually hot cocoa in his mug.
For the sake of the snip I'll just say it's a AU with that being the only change.

Even I'm not cruel enough to make someone allergic to chocolate.

EDIT: Kerry also admits that Jaune and Salem are actually very similar personality-wise (on top of sharing a very similar color-scheme and family emblem) and he understands how people had come to believe that they were related, but this was not by intention but rather an accident/coincidence.

Too fucking late! The Arcs are descendants of Ozma and Salem!

A weird idea here but the Arcs have a yugi situation going on.

Nobody is quite sure if it's a ancestor, a spirit that bound itself to the family, schizophrenia.

But it never hurts a Arc or their loved ones (on purpose) and it hardly ever wakes up.

But then Jaune goes to beacon and suddenly the spirit is a LOT more active and Ozpin remembers a old saying that he had forgotten related to the Arcs and their spirit.

Fear the D'arc

Idea:

- What if Jaune could not just use his Aura Amp on others, but also on objects?
So he could use it to give things enchantments that gives them some pretty unique, strange and strong propperties and effects.
Jaune and Ruby could combine their talents and abilities, with Ruby engineering and building very complicated and strong weapons and then Jaune gives them crazy superpowers by putting soul into them.

I'm surprised by how many people still get this wrong, but as per his VA Shannon McCormick, Ozpin isn't a caffeine addict - he's a chocoholic.

That's usually hot cocoa in his mug.
Oscar turns out to be deadly allergic to chocolate.
This is also why Ozpin is never in control, because he can't deal with a reality without hot cocoa, so he decides to hang out in Ozcar's subcontiousness until he dies and can move on to a body that can drink cocoa.

Last edited:
Movie Monsters New
A number of horror protagonists... Simply wouldn't work in RWBY, if we're being honest.

For instance...

A serial killer in a Ghostface mask and cloak sneaks into the Beacon Dormitory, knife raised... Only to be met with several Hunters and Huntresses with their firearms and weapons raised.

Ruby: "Hi! You're the serial killer targeting teenagers, right?"

Ghostface: "... Um... No. I-I'm the plumber."

Ruby: "Really?!"

Jaune: "No. No he isn't."

Ruby: "Oh... Ohhhh!"

Ghostface: "..." Tries to run and gets shot "ARGH!"

Same thing happens with Michael Meyers, et al...

As for the more supernatural killers...

Pyrrha is chilling out in front of the TV. It lights up, and a well appears. She stares at this in disbelief... And yelps as a pale woman with long black hair, a white dress, and gray skin crawls out.

Pyrrha: "Oh no oh no oh no...!"

Jaune walks in.

Jaune: "Hey Pyr, what's-?"

Pyrrha: "JAUNE! It's-It's-!"

Jaune: brightly "Sadako!"

Sadako: smiles happily "Jaune!"

They embrace. Pyrrha gapes.

Jaune: "So good to see you! It wasn't too much trouble to get here, was it?"

Sadako: "No, I have my magic-I mean Semblance!"

Jaune: "Great! Pyrrha, this is Sadako! She's my childhood friend! Sadako, this is Pyrrha, my partner and good friend!"

Pyrrha: "How... How do you do?"

Sadako: "Wonderful to meet you!"

Jaune: "Let me get some food cooking! Meet me in the kitchenette, just give me a bit!"

Sadako: "Sure! Can't wait to taste your cooking again!"

Jaune leaves. Pyrrha smiles nervously at Sadako.

Pyrrha: "So... Um..."

Sadako: "In love with him, too, huh?"

Pyrrha: bright red "I-But-Um-Uh!"

Sadako: sighs "I mean I was gonna kill him, being a spirit of vengeance and all, but... He's just so nice. Kind. Sunny..." drools "And well hung."

Pyrrha: "... How well hung?"

And of course... Our heroes confront IT in its giant spider clown form in a cavern beneath Beacon.

Ruby: "How are you doing this? Why are you doing this?!"

IT: "You see, I represent a great spider god, made of pure evil. I oppose a great turtle god that created the universe and may or may not be dead-"

Blake: "Wait, why are you here just messing around with some teenagers?"

IT: "Well that goes back to the creation of the universe and a covenant I held with some cultists who thought I was the turtle god but really wasn't-"

Yang: annoyed "Can we get to the part where we banish you or whatever?!"

IT: "Have you tried an underaged gangbang? Because I'm really into that kind of thing... Which will banish me, I swear."

All: "..."

Blake: "I'm ready when you are-"

Everyone Else: "NO!"

- - -

Yes, Stephen King actually has an underaged gangbang in his book. And yes the turtle and spider god thing is more or less what he tried to justify things with. No, I don't get it either. Nor do I want to.

But what other horror monsters would not do well here in Remnant?

Yes, Stephen King actually has an
There is a funny clip where they interview the actors from the IT film and ask them if there was any scene from the book that didn't make it into the film that they wanted to do. The reactions were amusing.

But more on topic. Any monster that normal baseline humans defeated in combat or with a trap or something.
If they lost fighting baseline humans in a straight fight they are not beating Aura users unless you change up the rules.

A number of horror protagonists... Simply wouldn't work in RWBY, if we're being honest.

For instance...

A serial killer in a Ghostface mask and cloak sneaks into the Beacon Dormitory, knife raised... Only to be met with several Hunters and Huntresses with their firearms and weapons raised.

Ruby: "Hi! You're the serial killer targeting teenagers, right?"

Ghostface: "... Um... No. I-I'm the plumber."

Ruby: "Really?!"

Jaune: "No. No he isn't."

Ruby: "Oh... Ohhhh!"

Ghostface: "..." Tries to run and gets shot "ARGH!"

Same thing happens with Michael Meyers, et al...

As for the more supernatural killers...

Pyrrha is chilling out in front of the TV. It lights up, and a well appears. She stares at this in disbelief... And yelps as a pale woman with long black hair, a white dress, and gray skin crawls out.

Jaune walks in.

Jaune: "Hey Pyr, what's-?"

Pyrrha: "JAUNE! It's-It's-!"

Jaune: brightly "Sadako!"

Sadako: smiles happily "Jaune!"

They embrace. Pyrrha gapes.

Jaune: "So good to see you! It wasn't too much trouble to get here, was it?"

Sadako: "No, I have my magic-I mean Semblance!"

Jaune: "Great! Pyrrha, this is Sadako! She's my childhood friend! Sadako, this is Pyrrha, my partner and good friend!"

Pyrrha: "How... How do you do?"

Sadako: "Wonderful to meet you!"

Jaune: "Let me get some food cooking! Meet me in the kitchenette, just give me a bit!"

Sadako: "Sure! Can't wait to taste your cooking again!"

Jaune leaves. Pyrrha smiles nervously at Sadako.

Pyrrha: "So... Um..."

Sadako: "In love with him, too, huh?"

Pyrrha: bright red "I-But-Um-Uh!"

Sadako: sighs "I mean I was gonna kill him, being a spirit of vengeance and all, but... He's just so nice. Kind. Sunny..." drools "And well hung."

Pyrrha: "... How well hung?"

And of course... Our heroes confront IT in its giant spider clown form in a cavern beneath Beacon.

Ruby: "How are you doing this? Why are you doing this?!"

IT: "You see, I represent a great spider god, made of pure evil. I oppose a great turtle god that created the universe and may or may not be dead-"

Blake: "Wait, why are you here just messing around with some teenagers?"

IT: "Well that goes back to the creation of the universe and a covenant I held with some cultists who thought I was the turtle god but really wasn't-"

Yang: annoyed "Can we get to the part where we banish you or whatever?!"

IT: "Have you tried an underaged gangbang? Because I'm really into that kind of thing... Which will banish me, I swear."

All: "..."

Blake: "I'm ready when you are-"

Everyone Else: "NO!"

- - -

Yes, Stephen King actually has an underaged gangbang in his book. And yes the turtle and spider god thing is more or less what he tried to justify things with. No, I don't get it either. Nor do I want to.

Christine and Carrie.

Ones a angry car in a world of mecha and sentient robot waifu.

The other is angry teenage goodwitch from wish.

Movie Monsters 2 New
Freddy: "Herrrre's Freddy~!"

Ozpin: sips his hot chocolate "Greetings. You're the dream demon targeting my students, correct?"

Freddy: "Yeah. Whatcha gonna do about it, Poindexter?"

Ozpin: smiles

Five seconds later, the entity that was Freddy Krueger is reduced to a gibbering pile of madness. Ozpin calmly sits up from his bed, examines the shuddering pile, and shakes his head.

Ozpin: "Oh come now, that was only a thousand years of my memories. That's all that it took to get you out here?"

Freddy: whimpers and foams at the mouth

Ozpin: sigh "Pathetic."

Ozpin calmly blows the monster's head off. He then taps his Scroll.

Ozpin: "Glynda? Would you be a dear and clean up the intruder in my bedroom? ... No, you're not my maid, Glynda, but given it was an attempted assassination I thought it would be best to call you in. And please, bring the pine-scented wood soap."

And yes the turtle and spider god thing is more or less what he tried to justify things with. No, I don't get it either. Nor do I want to.

I was always more of a Dean Koontz fan myself.

I wonder if Blake would consider The Creature From The Black Lagoon to be racist....

Blake - "I'm not overreacting! This movie is clearly a thinly veiled attempt to portray Faunus as vicious monsters that seek to prey upon humans!"

Jaune - " *Sigh* Ruby, what other Halloween appropriate scary movies did you rent?"

Ruby - "Ummmm, I got Spiderphobia, Night of the Lepus, Sharkphoon, King Grodd, and Apocalypse Cow...."

Yang - "Why don't we just watch The Nightmare Before Ozmas?"

Last edited:
Idea:

- What if Jaune could not just use his Aura Amp on others, but also on objects?
So he could use it to give things enchantments that gives them some pretty unique, strange and strong propperties and effects.
Jaune and Ruby could combine their talents and abilities, with Ruby engineering and building very complicated and strong weapons and then Jaune gives them crazy superpowers by putting soul into them.

Basically my idea for a Pacific Rim crossover where the Jaeger gains a soul from Jaune's semblance and aura and mind mixing together.

--Prompt: In which Jaune shuts up anti-Faunus racists using his medical knowledge...

Jaune: Faunus ARE Humans, and I can prove that. Can Humans and Faunus create viable, fertile offspring? Yes? Ok, then guess what? We ARE the same species. Case Closed, move the fuck on.

Jaune: *thinking* Honestly, by that very train of thought, I would even argue that based on those facts, Faunus are just the next evolutionary step of Humans; but there is no way, I am saying that. That will just make things worse.

Pyrrha is so utterly terrified of ghosts that Jaune, Ren and Nora pledge to never mention the real reason they have their weird rituals (carrying salt everywhere, scattering rice, keeping iron weapons)...until the day they have to.

Ren: *smothers a wide-eyed Pyrrha's mouth*
Jaune: "Not. A. Word."
Nora: "It's still out there, counting."

Yang: "Wha-"
Jaune: "Minimize your breathing. No loud noises. Ruby, if you or Weiss open your mouths to shriek I swear to the Breaker I'll somehow get you into detention with Professor Port till we graduate if we survive."
Weiss: *grits her teeth but sees the fear in Jaune's eyes* "What...is that thing?"
Ren: "Jiang-shi."
Yang: *eyes go wide*
Blake: "What's a-"
Ren: "Hopping vampire."

Last edited:
Pyrrha is so utterly terrified of ghosts that Jaune, Ren and Nora pledge to never mention the real reason they have their weird rituals (carrying salt everywhere, scattering rice, keeping iron weapons)...until the day they have to.

Ren: *smothers a wide-eyed Pyrrha's mouth*
Jaune: "Not. A. Word."
Nora: "It's still out there, counting."

Yang: "Wha-"
Jaune: "Minimize your breathing. No loud noises. Ruby, if you or Weiss open your mouths to shriek I swear to the Breaker I'll somehow get you into detention with Professor Port till we graduate if we survive."
Weiss: *grits her teeth but sees the fear in Jaune's eyes* "What...is that thing?"
Ren: "Jiang-shi."
Yang: *eyes go wide*
Blake: "What's a-"
Ren: "Hopping vampire."

Ha imagine, put her in front of a Grimm, a serial killer, or any kind of mechanical combatant and she's perfectly fine.

Throw a bed sheet over yourself and she turns into a shaking mess like shaggy.

Meanwhile the rest of her friends act like a mix of the rest of the Scooby doo cast and the buffy the vampire slayer cast.

The Choice New
I really can't explain or justify this one. Just take it and enjoy.

The place Ruby had found herself in after drinking the tea was an expanse, an endless stretch of darkness drenched in an eternal twilight, light only by scatter glowing motes. She couldn't help but think back to the arguments made by Jaune and the Curious Cat. Was Jaune right? Was this death, or was it some sort of in between where she would meet who came next? Either honestly felt good right now…

The only break in the endlessness was a familiar banging noise. It had been ingrained in her head when she made Crescent Rose. A memory of a time spent with her father, Taiyang, working together to machine the parts that would eventually become her weapon, her baby.

So Ruby followed it, like a moth to a flame. Up to the towering woman of metal banging away at an anvil.

"I didn't expect you here just yet…", The matronly voice of the Blacksmith echoed out.

"I didn't expect to be here…" Ruby replied weakly as she stepped forward, "...Are you the tree?"

Then the Blacksmith laughed, like one would when a small child said something amusing, and explained in the barest of details what she was. Then The Blacksmith beckoned Ruby to follow, passing through swarms of glittering motes as they trailed off in every direction. When Ruby asked about them The Blacksmith answered as she had been, eased Ruby's questions but giving no real answers.

Then She presented Ruby with a hall of weapons, each more magnificent than the last. She told Ruby to choose, that whatever she chose would be a template from which a new Ruby Rose would come forth, no end or beginning but a continuation. Still, Ruby couldn't pick. It was too heavy a burden, knowing that whatever she chose the new Ruby would still be burdened down by her failures. Then she saw her Mother's weapon…recalled an old memory and gained new insights.

Something about it sparked her soul, made her stronger or the burden lighter. The options then began to fall away revealing Crescent Rose, just as Ruby had built her. With her fighting spirit reinvigorated she was able to approach her weapon once more. Ruby could even swear she heard a tiny little, "I've missed you…" echo out from the weapon in her own voice.

She reached out, decision ready…"WAIT!", another voice called out.

Confused, Ruby turned around to see Crescent Rose. She whirled back around to check the box she walked to and saw that it contained Crescent Rose as well. God, she suddenly felt very sorry for Jaune if this was the sort of bullshit he had to put up with.
With a deep sigh, Ruby turned around to see the other Crescent Rose had moved closer. At that distance Ruby could clearly see the differences, the slight differences that only Ruby, the creator of crescent rose would be able to notice.

Then the new Crescent Rose began to argue the case to become her Ruby. "Okay just hear me out, pick me and you can still be you. Nothing would change, it would be just like if you picked your original Crescent Rose….but with bigger tits."

"Wait, What?" Ruby stuttered in surprise.

"Yep, the only change would be you get bigger boobs!", The other Crescent Rose explained,

Ruby just stood there shocked, before Original Crescent Rose chimed in, "Shit…you should totally take that offer. I can't even be mad about that," before fading into the background.

"Uh…oh..kay…" Ruby mumbled as she reached out towards her weapon, choice made and then revised.

Hell, if she was gonna put up with the ever-after and this reincarnation shit should she might as well take the bigger tits when offered.

A few ideas. Again, my job's been grinding my muse down and I've been trying to focus more. We've got one last week to have some Ruby stories, so here are some ideas!

-Ruby is a quick study and learned how to help Yang with the house finances from a young age. So it turns out she is scary good at math and managing money. Jaune is also pretty good at managing finances since he grew up on a farm and they bond over math. Like nerds.

-Volume 9 Ruby tries to warn her younger self through the Ever After.

-More of Ruby's "Rivalry" with Jaune as they do their first online gaming stream together!

-Whitley catches Ruby during a vulnerable moment when the team is in Atlas. She admits she's afraid and tired and not sure how to proceed. Whitley is able to connect to her and admits he too is having trouble with his personal demons. They talk about this and bond over their trauma. Which slowly grows into an attraction throughout the Atlas arc.

-Ruby and Jaune spend some time in Radian during Summer Break and something sparks between them.

-Ruby meets the ghost of her mother... Or who she thinks is her mother.

-Ruby, Jaune, Coco, Cardin, Sun, Arslan, Cinder and other team leaders meet for Team Leader Class and bitch about the difficulties they have with their team members.

-Ruby is convinced Qrow is her real father and family drama ensues!

And non-Ruby ideas:

-More Arc Clan Ideas:

>Jaune's cousin Lara Croft runs into the team while she's on an adventure. Note that this is not the sadsack Daddy Issues having Lara Croft from the reboots but the original badass.

>Jaune's cousin Zechs Marquise/Milliardo Peacecraft visits in preparation for security for the Vytal Festival, along with his wife Noin. He and Heero have some... Issues to work out.

>Jaune's Uncle Nanami Kento arrives with his apprentice Yuji Itadori.

-Blake had to turn to cat burglary to make ends meet while she was on the run from the White Fang. But she's having trouble kicking the habit at Beacon.

-The Huntsman and Wonder Zwei fight Sun Dragon! A scandalously lewd and seductive super villainess who is out to minorly impede the traffic of Vale just so she can get the Huntsman all to herself! Will our dynamic duo prevail? How many puns can they take? And what happens when the Huntsman's self-declared sidekick, Red Reaper, gets involved?

-And more spooky season ideas!

>Turns out there are ghosts at Beacon-Mostly students who died horribly. Aura Unlocked Individuals are the ones who most often come back as ghosts, after all. How do our heroes deal with all these specters roaming about?

>Blake keeps having recurring nightmares about turning into a horrific cat-like abomination. But they're just dreams... Right?

>There's always been another Pyrrha. This one made up of everything Pyrrha had to repress and keep down. But now? It's threatening to break loose... And nothing will stand in her way.

>Yang didn't believe she was half-dragon... Until she found herself growing scales, a tail, and breathing fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back