• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Are Ya Winning, Son? The Explanation 2 New
Weiss sits and does some reading... When Nick Arc tromps up to her.

Nick: "Hello, Miss Schnee!"

Weiss: "Ack! Oh uh... Hello Mister Arc."

Nick: "Well! How are you doing?"

Weiss: "Um, j-just fine..."

Nick: "Hope my son hasn't been bothering you too much. He's a good boy, but uh... He's a bit too stubborn sometimes."

Weiss: "I uh... N-No, that's fine. He actually helped me with my boyfriend... Well, ex-boyfriend."

Nick: "Oh?"

Weiss explains about the Dance and what happened with Neptune. Nick nodded.

Nick: "Ah. You realized he was a cad. Good on you." He chuckled "You kids... I guess we always make mistakes at your age. But! You learned from it."

Weiss: "It-It's not like I like your son, or-or anything!"

Nick: "Of course not." He nodded "He has a lot of growing up to do... But thank you for not holding a grudge against him. That's very mature."

Weiss: "Of course, sir."

Nick: "Heh... Reminds me a little of me, really. I kept trying to woo this stubborn girl. I thought if I impressed her, I'd win her heart. But in the end, it was being genuine that let me see who truly cared for me."

Weiss: "Oh... I see..."

Nick: "I understand that's hard for you though. Life you've lived. Growing up with people after you for your wealth and name?"

Weiss: "I... Yes."

Nick: "Well, I hope you realize my son isn't one of them."

Weiss: "Um... So... Who was the girl you tried to woo, uh, sir?"

Nick: "Hm? Oh... Some girl named Willow Schnee."

Weiss: "EH?!"

Nick: "Heh! Yeah, I was an idiot about it. You look like her. Any relation?"

Weiss: "Um... Yes! She's my mother!"

Nick: "Huh! Small world!" thumbs up "Well, I'm sure she forgot all about me."

Weiss: "Er... Sure, Mister Arc."

Nick: "Well! Have a nice day! I've gotta beat Port at horseshoes. Fricking jerk..."

He heads off grumbling. Weiss calls her mother.

Willow: Answers drunkenly "Yesh...?"

Weiss: "Um... Hello Mother."

Willow: "Oh, hello Weiss! What's up...?"

Weiss: "Do you know anyone by the name of Nicholas Arc?"

Willow: wide eyed "YOU MET HIM?!"

Weiss: "Um, yes, he's teaching at Beacon part-time-"

Willow: "DID HE MENTION ME?!"

Weiss: "Er, yeah but-"

Willow: "OH MY NICKY! I WAS SUCH A FOOL! I'LL BE THERE SOON, WEISS!"

Weiss: "Eh?!"

Willow: "I have to sober up, and fix my face-I'm such a mess-!"

Weiss: "Uh... Mother? He's married?"

Willow: "SO WHAT?! I'M NOT LOSING THIS CHANCE TO GET A PROPER DADDY FOR BOTH OF US!"

Weiss: "M-MOTHER!"

Don't know if this is the best place to dump but I've been thinking of a "high-faunus" idea.

Relating back to ideas of historically self-governing faunus majority communities being extremely species exclusive to other faunus. Those with a more fuller set of animal traits like ears and tails along with some believing they descend from furries diluted by humanity and believe their animal traits are the best compared to others.

They live in remote city-states(small compared to Kingdom Capitals) and hated by the Fang for disrupting Faunus unity given historical precedent with cases of paradoxically being enforcers for anti-faunus governments because they believe all other faunus are inferior to themselves, plus benefit from the forced migration of their favored species to their home region.

Don't know if this is the best place to dump but I've been thinking of a "high-faunus" idea.

Relating back to ideas of historically self-governing faunus majority communities being extremely species exclusive to other faunus. Those with a more fuller set of animal traits like ears and tails along with some believing they descend from furries diluted by humanity and believe their animal traits are the best compared to others.

They live in remote city-states(small compared to Kingdom Capitals) and hated by the Fang for disrupting Faunus unity given historical precedent with cases of paradoxically being enforcers for anti-faunus governments because they believe all other faunus are inferior to themselves, plus benefit from the forced migration of their favored species to their home region.

This is the perfect place for such ideas! I like it!

This is the perfect place for such ideas! I like it!
In that case I have a related idea involving a community of wolf faunus who everyone fucking hates. At least everyone who knows them due to how obnoxious they are.

An international community of canine(and hyena) faunus who promote lupine supremacist ideals who've been in operation since possibly before the Great War. Although that's before centralization into a more coherent organization that rivals the White Fang, who hate them the most for being "Friendly Faunus." Not to mention all the atrocities committed against ungulates and an actual caste system. Although there's disagreement between purists: who are okay with bears and seals but hate reptiles, and Theologians: who believe the serpent and hound are brothers because it's true in two unrelated religions on different continents.

You cannot convince them hyenas are not true canines above foxes. With foxes above cats but below big-cats. It's an overtly complex hierarchy that isn't universally enforced besides "metaphorically fuck ungulates."

They may also be the reason why ungulate high-faunus are so rare compared to more common high-faunus canines with a history of atrocities against them in particular.

Wondering if I should use it to exercise my Abomination Acolyte ideas.

Edit:
Back to "high faunus" I just realized it would make sense that the only HF(that's a cursed acronym) majority place is the ocean itself.

High Faunus on land are basically nobles and old blood. If it's actually recognized depends on their family's history with the kingdom. Also the term High Faunus is rarely every used by themselves, rather using local terms like clan/family names.

Last edited:
So I was watching some bits of the Justice League x RWBY part 2, and Yang's already curvy figure is transformed (when they went to the DC universe) into a "classic superheroine physique", including visible arm musculature and a vastly increased bust size, with her bust size is slightly larger than that of Wonder Woman which is quite impressive (and Wonder Woman is more than a head taller than Yang, so proportionatly they're even larger).
F0dsEHPWAAAqN_B
I also found out that there's a DC/RWBY comic book crossover series.
dgbtiop-71caafcd-992f-48a2-8139-c646a7fa6b87.jpg

Willow: "OH MY NICKY! I WAS SUCH A FOOL! I'LL BE THERE SOON, WEISS!"

Weiss: "Eh?!"

Willow: "I have to sober up, and fix my face-I'm such a mess-!"

Weiss: "Uh... Mother? He's married?"

Willow: "SO WHAT?! I'M NOT LOSING THIS CHANCE TO GET A PROPER DADDY FOR BOTH OF US!"
Isabel is the one who's really interested in going for a Polygamy (mostly so they can team up, and she can finally keep up with Nick in bed).
Nick is too nervous to say anything himself at the moment, because he loves Isabel very fiercely, and would never try to do anything to hurt her, but he also doesn't want to hurt Willow's feelings (and he might secretly be interested into a polygamy with the three of them, or may still have few feelings left over after all these years).

FqohSMNWcAoJ9iG
francisco-kobo-kenku-guns007-low.jpg
tumblr_inline_o3zus1L0wL1rx820c_540.jpg
on_a_gnoll_by_mistercrowbar_deh3sxb-fullview.jpg
EZmjnKSXQAAboMr
brian-valeza-werecrocodile.jpg
christina-kraus-secretarybirdscholartestfinal.jpg

Random ideas/thoughts:

- Jaune has absolutely no idea how to flirt, and even when he tries to use stock phrases, he messes them up in some way (maybe because he's nervous, shy, or has just no talent for it whatsoever).
Some girls might actually like this, because it is funny (fuel for puns for fanon Yang), they're weak to how earnest but adorably goofy he comes across, and/or they're already so into him that they still blush anyway.
GJoJIt2WcAAN4As

- Jaune is so talented at sex that he makes any partner pass out, or at least the first time, but Jaune however doesn't know this because he was a virgin, so he's reacts with genuine worry and panic about his partner, and that they should see a doctor immediately in case his partner has some kind of serious pre-existing medical condition.
  • Alternately, it could be played for drama, and Jaune's partner actually has a serious pre-existing medical condition that they didn't know about.

- What if Jaune was a descendent of a surviving daughter of Ozma and Salem (and not Salem's child, like some fanfics do)? Salem could find out about (having a freak-out for a bit or something) and send Ozpin incredibly smug letters about it (all without revealing who their descendent actually is, because it's more fun to rub it in his face that she knows, and he doesn't).
Jaune might have some magic, but considering how many generations it has been, it might not be much.
  • Crocea Mors could be Ozma's old staff that was reforged many, many, many, many, many times.

- Jaune and his sisters have a cute pet bunny who has his aura unlocked just like Zwei.
24449ed9a1b7d89c56807d4ed240a6926228a7de.jpg

Of course the bunny rabbit is very nice to Jaune and the rest of the Arc family, but he might not be to Grimm, anyone it perceives as a threat, anyone who bullies its owners, annoys it, or who's face it just doesn't like.

- Blake has more than a couple stereotypical traits associated with her animal-part secretly, so maybe she secretly likes wearing a collar with a bell because she likes the sound or something, but she hates the fact that she likes such a stereotypical thing.
She might also secretly like things such as; getting petted/scratched/being groomed, lying on top of someone (their lap or their body if they're lying down), taking naps in warm sunlight.

- A member of the RWBY or JNPR is trained into something like a D&D style monk (technically non-magical martial fighters who can nevertheless do all kinds of seemingly impossible crap).
They were trained in this way before they got their aura unlocked (if they have it unlocked at all), so they can a lot of stuff that nobody expects a single person to be capable of (things like moving incredibly fast, running on walls and water, attack multiple times in quick succession, stun pretty much anything with a punch, and catch projectiles like bullets and throw them back at an enemy).

- Jaune can make people younger when he puts enough of his aura reserves into them when he's healing them.
He accidentally does this to Willow when he tries to cure her back pain she has built up over the years by putting enough of his aura juice so it will heal itself (maybe also unlocking her aura in the process), and now Willow is the same age as him.
Weiss is confused and embarrassed about the whole situation, but Willow is eager to relive her youth/life/teenage years without making the same mistakes she made before (like mistakes named Jacques).

Last edited:
[spoiler="high-faunus" :V]
For once I wasn't thinking furry despite being heavily biased towards it. Outside of that one CYOA idea. I was thinking Hollywood Werewolf on the anthro-scale as the rarest and most extreme. Most High Faunus just have three or more animal traits compared to "thin bloods."

The actual furry idea involved an interstellar weapon's company who give the faunus existential dread due to their indifference. Also a scene where Jacques Schnee is offered a tropical(Banana) themed dinner and shakes hands with the galaxy's scariest wolf CEO who strong-arms the Schnee Dust Company for mineral locations.

Speaking of the SDC and back to my High Faunus Idea: Had a though where Nicholas Schnee was related to a Knightly Order of Polar Bear Faunus who are sworn to protect his grandkids and somehow track down Weiss to act as her personal squad of backup. Consisting of big, burly bear men who are undeniably her cousins if distant.

Coincidentally said knightly order is at odds with the only Faunus Owned security company in Atlas with ties to that one wolf-cult I mentioned. Said Security Company may or may not have ties with another company that sells cheap, dust infused meat. The last part may just be for shock value.

Last edited:
For once I wasn't thinking furry despite being heavily biased towards it. Outside of that one CYOA idea. I was thinking Hollywood Werewolf on the anthro-scale as the rarest and most extreme. Most High Faunus just have three or more animal traits compared to "thin bloods."
I got that, I was trying to be sarcastic.

Alright i figure this is a good place toa sk.

Saia.

Whenever she did Arjun's laundry, did she ever take the chance to…. "Succumb to perversion?"

Alright i figure this is a good place toa sk.

Saia.

Whenever she did Arjun's laundry, did she ever take the chance to…. "Succumb to perversion?"

Officially... Of course not! A loyal servant would never debase herself or dishonor her master in that way!

Unofficially? YES.

Childhood Friends: Cardin New
- - -

First actual day at Beacon and Jaune was still in a kind of elated shock. Sure, he'd nearly gotten killed and he didn't think his bluff was working too well with Pyrrha, but... He was here. He was sitting with his team at breakfast. Nora was being Nora, Ren was being stoic, Pyrrha was bright and cheerful and absolutely beautiful as always. Ruby and her team were enjoying breakfast nearby. Everything just seemed... Perfect.

"OW! H-Hey!"

And then some big lug began pulling on a Faunus girl's ears. Blake frowned deeply over her book.

"Someone should stop that," she said.

Well why don't you stop it then? Jaune thought, before shaking his head. He shouldn't be nasty to Blake. He grimaced as he looked at the tall redheaded boy tormenting the Rabbit girl.

Then again, I'm not...

His eyes narrowed.

Wait a second...

Jaune got up and headed over to the redhead and his team. Pyrrha sucked in a breath.

"Jaune?" Ruby asked, in wonder.

"Break his legs!" Nora cheered.

"Pl-Please, let me go!" The girl cried. The redhead smirked.

"Ha! So they're totally real! You little-!"

"Cardin Winchester!"

Cardin started, and looked back. He stared at the glaring Jaune.

"Wha... Jaune? Jaune Arc?" He asked in amazement.

"You son of a bitch," Jaune growled... Before he extended his hand.

Cardin blinked... Then grinned, let go of the Faunus girl's ears, and walked towards Jaune. Their hands met in the manliest of manly hand clasps, smacking so loudly in the quiet cafeteria Professor Goodwitch jumped out of her chair.

"It's been forever, bro!" Cardin enthused, pulling Jaune into a manly bearhug. One that Jaune returned as best he could, despite his shorter stature.

"Bro, you too!" Jaune laughed. "Damn, you're so tall you probably knock your head against the tops of doors! Good thing you don't have any brains to damage!"

"HA! Big talk from a pipsqueak like you!" Cardin laughed. "You'd be motorboating all the ladies if they bothered to give you a hug!"

Both young men laughed uproariously, slapping eachother on the back. Jaune then looked over the very confused Rabbit Faunus girl.

"Bro," Jaune said, "Are you trying to ask her out? Because pulling pigtails is elementary school stuff."

"Errr," Cardin winced, "Ummm..."

"I know he's a big stupid doofus, but he is a good guy," Jaune assured the girl, "Honest! He's just kind of hopeless with women."

"I uh... Um," the girl looked shyly at Cardin. Cardin winced.

"I mean, uh, bro-"

"It's not like he's a huge racist or anything!" Jaune laughed, slapping Cardin on the back. "Please, give him a chance? He'll be an amazing date! I've seen his Dustbook page! He loves cooking!" He grinned and elbowed Cardin. "Mainly eating it!"

"H-Hey!" Cardin managed weakly.

The girl frowned and slowly nodded.

"I... I guess I can forgive you for... For being nervous," she said, "Maybe... Maybe we could eat lunch together and get to know eachother better?"

"I-" Cardin tried, but Jaune laughed.

"Totally! He'll see you then! What's your name?"

"Velvet."

"It's a sweet name for a sweet girl," Jaune complimented her, shooting her with finger guns. "This is Cardin Winchester! He's my bro, and he'll be great!"

"Y-yeah... Sure," Cardin managed. Velvet managed a blush and smile back, before walking off. Cardin then grabbed Jaune by the front of his shirt.

"Bro, what did you just do?" Cardin hissed.

"Bro, I set you up with a hot bunnygirl!" Jaune muttered. "I mean, you're not actually some kind of racist, right bro? Not over hot bunnygirls?"

Cardin coughed. Jaune stared at him, and then scowled.

"Bro... That is not cool."

"I'm sorry Bro," Cardin groaned, "I-I just-"

"The Bro Code states that as long as she's hot, race does not matter!" Jaune lectured him. "We decided this when we were thirteen!"

"I know Bro," Cardin sighed. "Forgive me, bro?"

"If you give her a good time, bro!" Jaune ordered. Cardin and Jaune did their manly handclasp again.

"I missed you, Bro," Cardin said, "I think I lost my way."

"It's cool, Bro," Jaune said seriously, "I'm here now."

"Yeah."

They parted ways. Jaune returned to his table, and sat down. He resumed his breakfast. He looked up into everyone's eyes, as they all stared at him.

"What?" He asked.

- - -

Babysitter Jaune: The Pool New
- - -

Given that Beacon Academy was a Hunter school, it was actually not that unusual for it to have a pool. The very thorough and expensive gym was just one way of keeping in shape, after all, and there were aquatic Grimm. Learning how to swim was a necessity in their line of work.

It was an outdoor pool, at least during the summer months. When it got colder, a mechashift system deployed a cover over it, and the pool became a court for all sorts of other sports. Hunters did need other ways to unwind, after all.

To use a pool for just recreation was a new one on Pyrrha. Recreation in general was new to Pyrrha. However, Ruby had invited her and Nora, and they'd headed out to the outdoor pool with the rest of RWBY early in the morning. Neither Jaune or Ren had been present when they'd woken up. Ren's absence was normal, he went out early to train and meditate. Jaune's absence was also normal, as he'd been training with Ren too.

It made Pyrrha very proud of him. However, she was also a bit concerned about leaving them out of the aquatic fun.

"It doesn't seem right to leave them out," Pyrrha commented to her fellow Huntresses-in-training, as they walked in bathing suits, out across the courtyard. Weiss snorted.

"We don't need them ogling us, Pyrrha!"

"They can join us later!" Ruby said cheerfully, "I texted them, so they know what's up!"

"I didn't agree to that!" Weiss screeched. Yang laughed.

"Relax Weisscream. I guarantee with P-Money and me around? Nobody's gonna be ogling you."

Weiss turned bright red and scowled at Yang as they approached the pool. The sounds of splashing could be heard as a few other students had had the same idea.

"I-You-You're absolutely lewd, Yang!"

"Hey! Not my fault the titty fairy skipped you!" Yang snickered, as she thrust her large chest out. It was contained in a yellow and black top with matching bottoms: Not a full on bikini, that was banned, but it was definitely enough to turn heads.

"Don't be mean, Yang," Ruby whined, in a cute red and black striped one-piece with a skirt. She was the picture of cuteness, with her wide smile.

"Indeed, your envy is showing," Blake observed. She wore a sunhat over a sleek black and white two piece, far more modest than Yang's but showing a great deal of her belly. She had a black tie around skirt, and had a bookbag over one shoulder.

"It is? Where?" Nora asked, looking around. She was in a green one piece, with pink highlights. It didn't fit Nora's coloration at all, but it was obvious what she had been going for. And who's attention she sought to gain.

"I-Size isn't everything!" Weiss sputtered, in her own sleek pure white one piece that went up to her neck. And granted, Weiss did look lovely in it... But Pyrrha couldn't help her mental gloating as she compared Weiss to herself. Her red one-piece had a neckline just high enough to not be scandalous, but oh... If Jaune saw her in this...

"Anyway! Pool ahead!" Ruby declared. She held up a cooler and a bright pink foam tube pool toy as she charged through the gates. "Yeahhhh!"

Yang chuckled indulgently as she, Blake, Weiss, Nora, and Pyrrha all followed. Pyrrha scanned the pool surroundings, just checking for Grimm. The pool was further out from the main campus, and while still within supposed safe areas, it never hurt to-

She stopped and looked at Ruby. She'd stopped dead in her tracks and was staring intently at something. The rest of the Huntresses-in-training stopped with her.

"Ruby?" Yang asked. "You okay? What are you-?"

Pyrrha felt a magnetic presence, and heard a familiar voice with an unfamiliar baby laughing.

"Oh! Hey girls!"

She turned and looked. Her jaw dropped a bit.

Climbing out of the pool, a peach-haired baby in green trunks and floaties in one arm, was Jaune Arc. Water dripped down his body, from his soaked hair, down his firm pecs, and over his six-pack that looked like it was carved from marble. The water continued down the well fitted blue swim trunks (with white bunny head patterns-That's totally what she was looking at, and NOTHING ELSE) over his muscular legs, down to his feet. He grinned as he set foot on the pool surface, and let go of the railing to wave with his free hand.

"J-J-Jaune?" Ruby managed, her face burning bright red. Pyrrha felt her own cheeks burn like fire as Jaune nodded.

"Yeah! Professor Peach asked me if I could take her son Tom to the pool," Jaune said. The little boy fussed a bit, waving his chubby arms around. Jaune hugged him and patted him on the back, soothing the little boy.

"Ah, it's okay buddy..." He turned and chuckled.

"I would have texted you back but uh, someone got candy on my Scroll," he playfully scolded the little boy. He whined a bit more, but relaxed in Jaune's arms.

"You uh... I didn't know Professor Peach had a baby," Yang managed. Pyrrha looked sharply at her. Her eyes widened. She could see the blush on the blonde brawler's cheeks, and tracked her dazed eyes to exactly where they were locked on.

"Yeah!" Jaune continued obliviously, "Did you know Beacon has a daycare for some of the staff? I didn't! I volunteer for it sometimes after training!"

Pyrrha's brain was already working hard at maintaining all vital functions in the presence of a wet, nearly naked Jaune. A wet, nearly naked Jaune holding a baby? And talking about volunteering to watch over babies?

Must lick Jaune's abs. Must lick them clean. Pyrrha wants abs! Pyrrha DESERVES JAUNE BABIES!

"Ooh, cool!" Nora said happily, "I wanna care for the day babies too! Think I could, Jaune?"

"Errr..." Jaune slowly nodded. "I think I can convince Professor Mombi? She's uh... Pretty strict though."

"Don't worry," Nora grinned, "I'll definitely help the babies learn all they need to know!"

Nora went up and cooed over Tom.

"Yes, you'll break sooo many kneecaps, yes you will!"

Tom giggled. Jaune chuckled and shrugged.

"Anyway, I was going to let him take a nap. I'll get out of your way-"

"N-No!" Weiss said quickly. Jaune blinked as the Schnee heiress continued. "I-I mean, why don't we make it a team day? We can all help with the baby, can't we?"

Pyrrha's eyes narrowed. Weiss was blushing hard, and it wasn't just over the baby. Her eyes were going far too low for Pyrrha's liking.

"O-Oh! Sure!" Yang said with a quick nod and a smirk. "Wouldn't want all your time to be taken up by babysitting, Stud."

"Eh?" Jaune blinked, "'Stud'? Thought my nickname was Vomit Boy."

"You just got promoted," Yang chuckled, her eyes turning smoky.

"I-I guess we can help out!" Ruby said cheerfully, flitting to Jaune's side. "After all, we're besties! Besties help besties!"

"I suppose it couldn't hurt," Blake said. Pyrrha's eyes widened. The not-so-secret Cat Faunus was eying Jaune in ways she never had before!

"W-We'll all help!" Pyrrha finally managed to speak, beaming warmly at Jaune. "After all! We're all teammates here and we're all going to have fun! Especially with Tom, our new, temporary teammate!"

"Where's Ren?" Nora asked. "Is he helping you?"

"He was getting some snacks," Jaune said.

"I was," Ren spoke. All eyes turned to Ren, and... Oh. Oh my. While she didn't hold the same ardor she did for Ren that she did for Jaune, she could certainly see why Nora was so insistent on catching his attention. His physique was no less magnificent than Jaune's, if a bit slimmer. He wore pink swim trunks, and carried several concessions.

Pyrrha glanced at Nora. The orange haired girl was openly drooling. Ren very deliberately held the concessions between himself and Nora.

"So yeah, if you don't mind Tom along," Jaune said, "We can just enjoy our day!"

"Of course Jaune," Pyrrha said happily.

"Sure!" Yang grinned, "The more the merrier, Stud!"

"If we must," Weiss said, blushing deeply.

"S-Sure," Blake said quietly.

"Absolutely, best friend forever!" Ruby gushed.

Pyrrha's eyebrow twitched. She kept up her usual smile as best she could. She could feel a miasma of oppressive female ire and wiles appear around all of them. Like an aura manifesting. Much side-eyeing was done, as the competition was sized up.

Not that Pyrrha was worried. So these hussies had suddenly discovered what she had already seen. Big deal. She still had the advantage, and-

"Sounds great!" Ruby cheered. She wrapped her arms tightly around Jaune's free one and pulled him along ahead of the group. "Let's find a spot! Hello, Tom! Aren't you cute? Yes you are! You love your Uncle Jaune and Auntie Ruby, don't you?"

Pyrrha's eyebrow twitched violently.

Touché, she inwardly growled.

Last edited:
30 points for lancaster pairing, ladies you are falling behiend.

still though cant say i was not expecting ruby to not pounce like that. Girl should take juane out for dinner, or better yet make some strawberry cookies with and for him.

the best way to a mans heart is through his stomach at times, as well as being good.

Daybit sem Void New
Fuck it. Here's another short once again inspired by the absolute clusterfuck of a wet dream known as Fate/Grand Order.

Hot damn is Kinoko Nasu not some kind of fucked up genius.

This one is heavily inspired by Daybit sem Void's background revealed in Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan. Edited to be more RWBY friendly, though.

Nicholas Arc was a proud man. The husband of the most beautiful woman to ever walk Remnant. A father of seven beautiful daughters, and one hard working son.

He may be an old man now, but he still had a spring in his step, and plenty of strength to crush some Grimm with! It's why he always headed out at least once a month for a trip. He would travel all around Radian and kill all the Grimm he could. Make his town, and his family, just a little bit safer.

It was on one of these trips that he found it. The Grimm had gathered around a tree, and hardly took any notice of him. It was only when he swung his greatsword through a couple of the blighters that they took notice. It was only a gathering of lower ranked Grimm, so he barely sweat from killing them all.

The strangest thing was the tree they surrounded. Or rather what was in the tree. A part of the wood had been carved away into a small shrine. And on that shrine was something of true beauty. It was golden, with glowing cyan gems as big as his fists. It was some kind of mirror.

He brought it home and placed it in his study. He kept it in a glass box and sat it on his desk. He'd need to call Ozpin. Nick was sure this was something he'd love to get his grubby mitts on.

After making the call, he decided to show it to his family. So he brought them in, one by one, and showed them what he had found. It all went well. Except when he brought his son into the room.

His ten year old son gazed in wonder at the handheld mirror on a stand. "It's so pretty!"

Nick chuckled and laid a palm on his son's shoulders. "Yes, it is. It's magnificent. It's also why I called an old friend. He'll be here soon to check it out, make sure it's-"

White.

All Jaune Arc saw was white.

It lasted for less than a second, but for Jaune, this moment stretched on and on. There was no pain. He felt nothing. All he knew was that the white light was beyond his wildest imaginations. He wanted to stare at it more. Yet… There was a feeling of dread rising in his chest. Fear gripped his heart, and then it was over.

0.2 seconds had passed.

The light vanished, and it felt as though he awoke from a dream. The mirror was dull, now. Its lustre had faded and its face was cracked. Not just that, but the room itself filled the ten year old with a sense of wrongness.

Turning to his father, Jaune Arc saw empty space. He turned and turned, and looked at every corner. He could not find his father. No matter where he looked. There was no trace of his father le…ft…

There on the ground, was his father's shadow. It wasn't a shadow anymore. No. It resembled a scorch mark, something had burned his father's shadow into the floor. But something about the shadow on the floor screamed at him. Like an alarm wailing in his ear.

He looked to his own shadow and found the same thing. The shadow of a young boy was blasted into the floor. A permanent reminder of the day's events.

'Ah… That's what happened.' The young Arc put on a smile, despite the melancholy of the situation. 'I'm dead.'

What had happened to him was not normal. Not natural. It reminded the boy about all those sci-fi stories he had read. The teleporter disassembles you and reassembles you at another location.

The reason he felt like he was waking from a dream is because he was. He was waking up from being reassembled. 'Jaune Arc' was dead… no, his original was dead, but Jaune Arc's mind was alive. That burned silhouettes on the floor were Jaune and Nicholas Arc. Something told him that they would forever be alive, even after the stars had gone dark and the the materials their bodies were burned into disintegrated into nothingness, Jaune and Nicholas would remain conscious and in pain for all eternity.

The new Jaune Arc, watched a man in green walk into the room. The man gasped at the broken mirror, before his gaze met Jaune's own. He saw the shadows on the floor. The ten year old watched understanding bloom in his eyes, as well as a deep pit of regret, pain and all-encompassing despair.

"You are…" The boy spoke for the first time in his life. "Ozpin?"

"...Yes. And you're not young Jaune Arc."

The Headmaster explained what happened to the boy's family and gave them time to grieve. With the mother's permission, Ozpin brought the nameless child back to Beacon Academy with him. He hoped to find a way to reverse the artifact's effect with the boy's help.

It was there that the two realized something. The boy could only retain five minutes of every day in his memory. At first this caused no trouble for the boy, as it's said every important event in a day can be fit into five minutes.

But this allowed Headmaster Ozpin the give the boy a name. "Daybit sem Void".

"Daybit" for he could only remember a bit from each day. "Sem Void" for he was a product of an artifact of emptiness placed by the gods of old.

Despite his disadvantage from his limited ability to create new memories, Daybit turned out to be a prodigy. Incredibly talented at nearly everything Ozpin put him to. He very quickly learned all he could of everything around him. He learned to cook, he learned mathematics, chemistry and engineering, he learned the ways of the world, how to talk your way out of any situation but also how to fight and kill.

But one thing Ozpin learned about Daybit struck fear in his heart. While Daybit's body was 100% human and completely identical to the boy who vanished and whose 'self' was now burned into the ground of his home… Daybit's mind was anything but human.

When he returned 0.2 seconds after vanishing, Daybit learned that he had died. His body was the same. His personality and memories were unaltered. But 'something' had changed inside him. He did not feel like he was part of the world, he did not belong in the same world as humanity. The humans and faunus were too different to him. He felt alien from his fellow humans.

Every machine Ozpin used told him that Daybit was human. Yet, what little magic Ozpin still had told him otherwise. It regarded Daybit as something 'not of Remnant'. Daybit sem Void no longer had a human perspective, and he did not consider himself human.

Whatever he was now, Ozpin could only hope that he did not become an enemy of humanity.

The day Daybit sem Void turned seventeen, on the anniversary of Jaune Arc's 'death' and Daybit's 'birth', he marched into Ozpin's office.

Ozpin turned away from the screen showing one of his friends and confidants, James Ironwood. "Ah, Daybit. It's good to see you again. How are you faring with your new team? It's to my understanding that Ms Nikos holds you in high regards. Are you planning on possi-"

The hammer clicked back into place on the back of the revolver. Ozpin's words died in his throat as he stared down the barrel. "Ah… I thought it might come to this."

"Oz? What's happening?" James questioned, unable to see the young man standing out of view of the camera.

"I'm sorry, James. Something has come up. Goodbye." Ozpin ended the call and focused on his surrogate son. "I would at least like an explanation before I die."

"You're plan." Daybit said. "Your plan with the Relics cannot come to fruition."

"...Why not? It would secure humanity's survival. It would banish the Grimm, destroy Salem and the Gods, and leave man and faunus to enter a golden age. What's wrong with that?"

"You would become an ally of humanity. But it would make you an enemy of the universe. Mankind would become the single most hated species in the cosmos. I cannot allow that to happen. I would sooner see this planet reduced to rubble than give your plan the smallest chance of success."

"...The plan's already in motion."

"Then your immortality has already been revoked."

Ozpin sighed. "Yes. Both Salem and I are now mortal again. You plan to kill me if I don't shut it down?"

"..."

Ozpin stood up from his desk and raised his own gun. One gifted to him by Ironwood. "I'm afraid I can't I can't do that. You see, I knew you would have problems with my goal. So I made sure that no one but myself could stop it. Killing me will ensure its success. Which is why…"

Ozpin pressed the barrel of his gun to his skull. "I can't let you stop me."

BANG

The corpse crumpled to the floor.

With all seven rounds still present in his weapon, One Radiance Thing, Daybit sem Void turned away and marched back into the elevator.

He had to find a way to stop the plan, no matter what it took.

30 points for lancaster pairing, ladies you are falling behiend.

still though cant say i was not expecting ruby to not pounce like that.
The thing you're forgetting is that ruby is a little sister and as a older sibling I can attest to the fact that they're all sneaky little shits.

YEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

LANCASTER IS IN THE LEAD!

NEED MORE LANCASTER SNIPPETS HERE AND IN THE NSFW SNIPPET THREAD!
anime-woo.gif

Oh, hey.

Any chance we can get Neo/Jaune snippets in both threads since there's no Neo love in Temporal Step-Siblings?

sample_52be8bdca57436f26e0627253aba9942.jpg

sample_af4861c557d28901787e54d41bfd9c2d.jpg

sample_d333c51c43cce9f791bf5d3265e0d946.jpg

sample_f31a1c5de07bad65e4748ac564376eac.jpg

degavgk-cad00f70-059d-4599-9a6d-7af44a80aea2.png

commission___silent_knight_by_naitourse_dedktug-fullview.jpg

commission___silent_knight_2_by_naitourse_dedku9y-fullview.jpg

commission___neo_x_jaune_by_naitourse_de172e7-fullview.jpg

neo_x_jaune__comm__by_jo3mm_devjdb1-fullview.jpg

jaune_x_neo___night__comm__by_jo3mm_df3pwc2-fullview.jpg

I do too, but it's all down to inspiration.

So! How do the other girls begin their plans to ensnare the Dork Knight now that he's activated their ovaries?

And keep in mind, Pyrrha and RWBY were not the only women at the pool that day...

Last edited:

So! How do the other girls begin their plans to ensnare the Dork Knight now that he's activated their ovaries?

And keep in mind, Pyrrha and RWBY were not the only women at the pool that day...

Glynda Goowitch will need to keep Jaune behind after class for extra studies. Just because he's getting better doesn't mean he can slack off. Plus, it gives her time to teach him how to make her see stars.

Raven, watching Yang through the window, decides to kidnap Jaune and bring him back to the tribe. He can give her and Vernal some strong babies.

Cinder, the girlfailure she is, tries to seduce him during combat class only to metaphorically and literally fall on her face... knocking the two down and somehow stripping just enough off the both of them to have him slip straight inside in front of everyone else, to her embarassment.

SHUT UP, I LIKE GIRLFAILURE CINDER!

Weiss decides that Professor Peach's son clearly needs intellectual enrichment after spending too much time around Yang, and demands that Jaune take both of them to a Museum.

Qrow was able to imprint on ruby to be an uncle, so could Jaune imprint on the kids to become their Uncle Jaune?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back