• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Wolf of Castelia (Pokemon - Absol SI)

What is most important in the world?

• Total voters
Which, considering like half the legendaries nearly ended the world at one time or another, and twice for kyogre and groundom, always felt unfair to me. :p

Well, basically he almost ended the world by calling dad too early before dad had an avatar ready or something. Or whatever pokemon arceus is about I haven't made it to end game yet.

Too busy trying to catch a perfect Bidoof.

Well, basically he almost ended the world by calling dad too early before dad had an avatar ready or something. Or whatever pokemon arceus is about I haven't made it to end game yet.

Too busy trying to catch a perfect Bidoof.
YQt-qtgcQG7oQYlbpLrxO37Rb2c39fMKer2ACFCNsS4.jpg

"Five years might as well be a lifetime," Hilda laughed, waving her finger airily. A beam of light shot out of her nail, piercing through the trunk of a nearby tree. "If this is what I can do after just one month? We'll rule the world by then."
Absol back home nodded his head as if he heard her and decided it was time to speed up the time table. :p

And Hilda slowly becoming Poke=wolverine is great.

I've been greatly enjoying this story, thanks for sharing! Eagerly looking forward to the next installment.

As an aside, any recommendations on stories with a similar setup w.r.t. humans getting/having latent type energies and physically changing to suit it like Hilda is? This is definitely the first time I've seen it, though Hard Enough has some psyche changes as a result of type energies.

"Nothing at all," Clay laughed when Hilda repeated Koffing's words to him. "Just my keen business sense telling me this is a good investment to make. A trainer like you will make it big, and it's only good practice to have you think favorably of me when the time comes. You might be in a position to pay me back big in the future, you know?"

"Thank you," Hilda accepted the gift gratefully. "I'll be sure to prioritize your requests once I become Champion."
Bombshell dropped. Tiny 10 year old becomes champion, more in the future.

Damn can't wait for Absol to start doing some OP path to victory move. I mean, Claydol was basically Coil while Absol is Contessa, no way he won't be able to do some bullshit power move. TFTC!
Coil? What Coil? I see an Uchiha wannabe and a Danzo-lite here. Actually wait, scratch that. Danzo and the Uchihas wishes they could be like Claydol, especially since I'll bet that Claydol's eyes will reopen after a rest.

Last edited:
I've forgot, what is the last member of Hilda's team again? I remember Audino, Koffing, Absol, Whimsicott and Amongus but not the last. TFTC

Absol switched places with the Captain right as Machamp swung. Instead of hitting Absol in the back of the head, Machamp's fist pierced straight through his trainer's heart, killing him instantly.

Hm, don't like this. For one, with Spore he could have easily made them sleep it out and keep it nonlethal. But even if the deaths were necessary, this is needlessly cruel.

"I can feel the heat, but its not painful or anything," Hilda reassured him, sinking deeper into the boiler water filling the cauldron they'd bought from an antique dealer. "It's actually kind of nice, a bit like being wrapped in a warm quilt on a cold winter night."

Durability has increased drastically, given you shrugged off the ricochet on my Precipice Blades with only a bit of reinforcement

And clearly she gets to ignore Steel Type weaknesses?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back