• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

Pretty sure it end before "violence towards a flirtatious lesbian".

Remember, gays in Worm are much more accepted because of Legend. Sophia just fucked herself hard.

But statutory rape isn't. Sabah is three or more years older than Emma who is below the age of consent. 16 for both NH and CT.

And given the numbers of sexual harassment and assualt classes I went through as a cadet, Alan being a lawyer, and SS being a ward, its likely something she even knows a little bit about.

Or she could just be lucky shit has worked out like that.

But statutory rape isn't. Sabah is three or more years older than Emma who is below the age of consent. 16 for both NH and CT.

And given the numbers of sexual harassment and assualt classes I went through as a cadet, Alan being a lawyer, and SS being a ward, its likely something she even knows a little bit about.

Or she could just be lucky shit has worked out like that.

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/new-hampshire-statutory-rape-laws.htm
Many states have enacted "Romeo and Juliet" exceptions to statutory rape laws. Named for Shakespeare's characters, these exceptions protect young people from criminal charges as a result of consensual sexual activity with other teens. In New Hampshire, it is not a crime to engage in consensual sexual conduct short of penetration with a person over the age of 13 unless the defendant is at least five years older, and consensual penetration with a person over the age of 13 by a person within four years in age is a misdemeanor and the defendant is not required to register as a sex offender.

For example, a 17-year-old who engages in consensual fondling with a 14-year-old has not committed a crime in New Hampshire. Engaging in consensual sex with a 15-year-old is a felony if the defendant is 27 years old, but only a misdemeanor if the defendant is 18 years old.

What matters is what is about to happen... hopefully Skitzyfrenic has made no adjustments to rules....

Theo goes [Join Debate!] with a dice pool of [Wits 3 + Awareness 3] verses mortal dice pools from Emma and Sophia [3-6 dice]

He attacks with [Charisma 3 + Presence 5 + Specialty 2 + any stunt dice] + 3 success automatically happening.

Because his appearance is 5 boosted to 6 for this post, he reduces Emma and Sophia's mental defense value by a difference of [his appearance 6 - respective girl's appearance]. Mental Defense Values are calculated thus [[Willpower + Integrity + Essence]/2 - penalties (like difference in appearance)].

Also, that dice roll above is pretty much what is used to determine people's opinions of him as he reduces the magnitude of the group he's with from magnitude 1 (2-10 people) down to magnitude 0 (considered individual) for social fu... but he's a handsome guy defending a pretty lady from an over-reactive cape who likely is some street rat who got lucky from the cosmic roll of dice. But you know, breeding will out and they'll more likely take Theo's side after all... that cape is only a cape, while Theo is handsome, rich, charismatic and most importantly of all... the heir of the Anders fortune and businesses. At least from the rich kids' POV.

From Wards POV, this are more complicated... no one likes Sophia, but pushing someone down, even if it is to defend another girl... a bit much. But Theo is doing the chivalrous, helped Sabah up and is bravely confronting a parahuman as if an equal, as if uncaring that she is a cape and is armed....

Why is statutory rape being brought up at all? Sabah like, at the most was obviously flirting with her - which isn't illegal. They weren't scissoring on the dance floor. Trying to hide behind that isn't going to work.

Because I keep having to explain why Sophia.would 'get away' with hitting Sabah. And people wante to go back to 'back the fuck up dyke.'

=====

Okay Sophia would basically get away with hitting Sabah with nothing more than more shit duties. Because she is a ward in a city that is fucked. And one of the more successful ones when she is allowed to patrol.

Its also super easy to spin that PR and say that stalker was keeping Emma from getting sexually harassed

No other reasons matter. Doesn't fucking matter if people are okay-r with homosexuals you still will find homophobes.

Doesn't matter what statutory rape laws are, oh wait it does because Emma is 15 and Sabah is admittedly over 18 at this time. Even with the nh stat rape laws, its still a.crime! A misdemeanor that can be a felony is still a crime.

Sophia wouldn't know the specifics, but I bet she knows enough... Oh wait. No she doesn't. Law enforcement officers (which wards pprt and protectorate are) don't need to know the law.

Stalker has to half ass an excuse. Sexual harassment or stat rape are probably where she's going to go. She is going to get away with hitting your date unless you do something about it.

Now fucking do something about it.

So sayeth the QM.

She's still going to get only shit duties but it'll be more shit duties and.more.restrictions

Its not like she killed someone. Or unlawfully imprisoned them.

SS was defending her friend from what sophia saw as unwanted sexual advances. Doesn't matter that Emma was meh about it l, it was sophia who didn't want it.

She will say as such and armsys lie detector will detirmine as such is the truth when she is questioned.

Even if you go after sophia with plan bii she's not going to juvey or falling over dead anytime soon.

Fuck.

======

Cranky when I first wake up.

Long story short. The cards in this case have been dealt. SS can get away with it. What do?

And you're all choosing plan bii. So.

Its also super easy to spin that PR and say that stalker was keeping Emma from getting sexually harassed

No other reasons matter. Doesn't fucking matter if people are okay-r with homosexuals you still will find homophobes.
Spinning it as sexual harassment works up until Sabah is also questioned by Armsmaster. But no one is perfect and I doubt she thought that far in the moment. It will get her off the hook though. Probably with no shit duties too!

Doesn't matter what statutory rape laws are, oh wait it does because Emma is 15 and Sabah is admittedly over 18 at this time. Even with the nh stat rape laws, its still a.crime! A misdemeanor that can be a felony is still a crime.
This continues to have no relevance in this conversation. They were not having sex. Sexual harassment is a separate (and less severe) crime.

Sophia wouldn't know the specifics, but I bet she knows enough... Oh wait. No she doesn't. Law enforcement officers (which wards pprt and protectorate are) don't need to know the law.
Sadly true.

Now fucking do something about it.

I really don't appreciate the attitude though. It's a massive over reaction to one guy making one post to say that Sophia would probably stop before knocking a lesbian on her ass.

Last edited:
Here's the thing though, none of those things matter. All that people saw was a cape making a big deal over somebody harassing her friend, this is the kind of shit that could basically destroy Sabah's career and reputation and Shadow Stalker would get pretty much no blowback for. Because well, Armsmaster isn't going to start quizing people with his lie detector, there isn't going to be a huge inquiry, without TDP interfering it'll be Sabah awkwardly apologizing and trying to leave.

Here's the thing though, none of those things matter. All that people saw was a cape making a big deal over somebody harassing her friend, this is the kind of shit that could basically destroy Sabah's career and reputation and Shadow Stalker would get pretty much no blowback for. Because well, Armsmaster isn't going to start quizing people with his lie detector, there isn't going to be a huge inquiry, without TDP interfering it'll be Sabah awkwardly apologizing and trying to leave.
Well said.

Spinning it as sexual harassment works up until Sabah is also questioned by Armsmaster

This, however, is untrue. If I'm talking to you and tell you about the most amazing sexy time I've had and Jane overhears and feels it creates a 'sexually hostile' environment, I can be punished for sexual harassment.

There is a pin up calendar in your locker and Jane sees it and feels that it creates a 'hostile environment' and you've sexually harassed Jane. You didn't show it to her or anything. She just happened to see it.

John is on QQs nsfw forums and Jane sees a pic as she walks by johns desk and john is probably going to get fired for being on a nsfw site and for sexually harassing Jane by being on a nsfw site when she walks by.

Maybe not charged but people do get punished for that. I had to sit through the sexual harassment class six or more times a year when I was in the army. And that is the kind of not blatant or even accidental shit that can get people punished for sexually harassing co-workers if not an outright lawsuit.

As long as Emma is willing to say in front of everyone that she felt sexually harassed, its sexual harassment. If Armsmasters lie detector is admissible in court its questioning Emma that matters not Sabah.

Thank you. Sometimes words fail me. This is what I've been trying to piece together coherently. And as such it got away from me.

So We need Theo to Provoke ShadowStalker to Attack to him protect Sabah's Career.Theo can take it,after all he's taken worst from his Father.plus if Theo times it well,he could try to make his forehead bleed on purpose to make Theo look like a perfect victim.

We need Theo to Piss off SS in to hitting him in front of other people,To protect Sabah's career.There is victory in a seeming Public defeat.:)
That is just such a bad idea it's just not even funny. We want to do literally the exact opposite of what you're suggesting. Like, what part of "We want to deescalate shit as soon as fucking possible, and only go after Shadow Stalker in subtle ways instead of humiliating her in public. So 1) that Sabah doesn't get fucked with later on and 2) we don't burn any bridges we don't need to." have you missed? Because your plan is not only going to make shit worse in the future, but also going to turn this into a huge kerfuffle instead of smoothing shit over.

I'm looking at this from lens of a cop doing the same thing in the real world at a public event.if you are offended by this approach that wasn't my intent. The PRT would protect ShadowStalker's image by trashing Sabbah's by claiming that she was acting untoward a minor. If Theo openly claims otherwise and pretends to act all charming and innocent while the same time he whispered something the crowd doesn't hear that provokes her into attacking him.

The media will have a field day by claiming that a ward had lost control at a private soirée and assalted two guests,one of them being the son of a local businessmen of Brockton Bay's few remaining sources of income and his date who is a close friend that was inquiring a young up and coming model the same age as Theo wether or she would make a suitable date for him.

I'm looking at this from lens of a cop doing the same thing in the real world at a public event.if you are offended by this approach that wasn't my intent. The PRT would protect ShadowStalker's image by trashing Sabbah's by claiming that she was acting untoward a minor. If Theo openly claims otherwise and pretends to act all charming and innocent while the same time he whispered something the crowd doesn't hear that provokes her into attacking him.

No no they wouldn't, whatever else you can say about the PRT they are NOT as corrupt as certain Police departments IRL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back