1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Skitzyfrenic, Jun 7, 2015.

1. SwiftRosenthal

SwiftRosenthal Connoisseur.

If you don't want to mindrape people, don't play a social-classed Exalt. This goes double if the Exalt is a Sid or Abyssal and triple if it's an Infernal or Alchemical.

AZATHOTHoth, ryuan, ZipLopz and 6 others like this.
  2. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

That is why is an Exalted quest is hard to play in SB, and SV; Social-classed Exalt, even not Social-classed can accidentally "mindrape" people.

AZATHOTHoth, Biigoh and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  3. Snake/Eater

Snake/Eater Myth Maker of the North

we can just adjust people's emotion and manipulated them a little bit without Taking complete advantage over them. Unless they are criminals, then it's okay to do it. Theo needs a code of conduct for his powers.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
    Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  4. Snake/Eater

Karma is not unfair,cruel or Overgiving. It is just the tax everybody has to pay their for decisions and actions, good or bad.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
    Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  5. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

You either respect the sanctity of people's minds or you don't.

Personally I'm perfectly fine with influencing or outright controlling people in stories. A lot of readers often seem to mistake a characters morality as their own. Gotta role play, yo. Theo is the evil kind of exalt, isn't he? It's cool for that to bleed through and influence him. It would be weirder for him to remain a highly moral knight of light and fairy kisses.

AZATHOTHoth, dasstan, ZipLopz and 5 others like this.
  6. Threadmarks: 19- Shots Fired
    Skitzyfrenic

Skitzyfrenic Elves are for lewding.

The two of you stared out onto the floor, Sabah's thumb still rubbing lazy circles on the inside of your bicep.

Eventually though she answers your statement.

"Mmm-yeah. I did."

The two of you share a smile. It was truly a delectable scene. Dean was a cuckold, rather almost a cuckold. The Harpy did say that they had split up, before going off to find Sabah. In the bathroom.

The picture their exit painted left terribly, terribly exciting scene. For all her faults, the Harpy was gorgeous, as was Sabah. And then little Vista working herself as she stared in blushing and aroused awe.

You shook the daydream from your head, and twisted the two of you about, as to conceal what you wanted to show Sabah.

You pulled the plain, still wet thong with Panacea's information on it out. Her phone number and her e-mail. She was quite the quick fingered young lady.

"I fear that I wasn't as cozy with Amy as you were with her sister, but I did get a souvenir and a date out of it."

You put it away, right back where Amy had placed it. But your triumphants smirk was matched by Sabah's who reached into her pocket and pulled out a very small piece of white fabric. It takes a moment to recognize what it was. A g-string. Not just a g-string, but an 'open' one. How lewd, how daring of the Harpy.

It looked of as high a quality make as such a thing could be, with gold-coloured threading. It certainly wasn't a piece found at an inexpensive boutique.

"Well now," you tip your proverbial hat, "I guess she wanted something a little... risque to show her boyfriend and you managed to claim it for your own."

You and Sabah turn back around and look at where you can see Amy being tugged along by her sister across the floor. The two of them making a beeline right for their family. There was something delicious and delightful about knowing that two attractive females were heading right for their family, a little less pure than before, wearing nothing at all under their dresses.

But then again... that wasn't an uncommon thing this night. There were a fair number of ladies walking about with no underwear.

"Mmmm-yeah. Date, too," Sabah said as she oozed smugness and kept her lazy gaze locked on the rump of Victoria Dallon. She was enjoying this as much as you were.

You spy the mayor holding court in a more public setting. Your family stands to one side of his, while the Stansfields stand on the other. Obviously engaging in politics. Dean is standing near his family, looking a little put out.

And so the Dark Prince and his Courtier cross the dance floor, slowly, lazily, eventually arriving at their destination, where Jessica makes sure that Sabah is alright.

"I'm fine, I had a glorious recovery," is Sabah's answer, cutting just loud enough across the conversation that Dean hears. The young man stiffens and glances your way.

"Theo Anders," he says blandly, "Not going by 'Nemo' anymore?"

"Not when the game is over and the prize won, Mr. Stansfield," you reply just as blandly. "I'm afraid you've lost a glorious prize."

"And what was such a treasure to be won?"

"Why, me, of course," Sabah cuts in smoothly, "I'm certainly glorious enough for Victoria to favor me. I made sure she was radiant when she left my presence."

A micro expression flits across Dean's face. A sneer. But his bland face returns.

"Victoria is solidly in the heterosexual camp, Miss?"

"What does her sexuality have to do with anything, Mr. Stansfield? My dear Sabah is a fashion designer, well versed in clothing and make-up. Why," you smile slightly, "when I last saw the blonde Ms. Dallon, she was less a few ounces of cloth and glowing even more than usual."

"You might say, she was satisfied for once," Sabah is hot on your tail with a perfect zinger, pausing barely long enough to let it register what she just said before continuing on, "with her outfit."

His face goes through a few emotions rapidly, again returning to the blank face the two of you customarily wore in the others presence. Before you wouldn't have caught half of it.

Powers were awesome.

"I'm afraid I need to use the gentleman's room. If you'll excuse me."

And with that he was gone. A hand descends on to your shoulder. It's your father's he gives you a quick squeeze of approval, never stopping his conversation with the Mayor. Sabah gives your arm a slight hug. Mrs. Stansfield is giving you and Sabah the evil eye, however. While Mr. Stansfield Sr. is oblivious to the exchange between yourself and his son.

No matter, you have more important things to attend to. Like the party that is winding down.

What Do?:
    [] Armsmaster is still in the area(signing autographs strangely enough), but he is due to head out if no one interacts with him meaningfully.

[] New Wave in its entirety.

[] Deputy Director Renick, Dauntless (THE Hometown Hero) and Mr. Calvert have converged together.

[] Aaron and Ophelia have appeared! You had known they were invited and were planning on attending but they didn't arrive with you and you were, probably, previously too busy to notice them.

[] Stay and soak up some political knowledge.

[] You are done with the party, you'd like to go home around now. Aster can be exhausting and you have to watch her all day tomorrow.

=====

XP Gain: 2 xp

XP Purchase:
    [] Purchase
    -[] Write in

[] Bank

=====

You have 2 majors and 2 1 minors left. I'm stealing one of those minors for the very end for your goodbye with Sabah.

7. SwiftRosenthal

Clearly Theo is the kind of PC who mind-controls people for their own good. Just look at what he's already done for Amy!

VitaeJack, Twei, AZATHOTHoth and 7 others like this.
  8. Skitzyfrenic

I managed to post something on 1776. THEO IS SO AMERICAN! HE IS SUPER AMERICAN!

9. tomio

tomio Follower of Gos

Your title is just so relevant to this post...

10. Snake/Eater

I think he left to go cry, in a way he had it coming for not doing a damn thing when Vicky was spreading rumors about Theo. i hope i can see a omake from Dean's entire PoV.

11. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

what?

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  12. SwiftRosenthal

Sabah and Vicky had a really great time in that bathroom.

13. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Let's hope these activities may not come back to bite Theo in the ass.

Snake/Eater and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  14. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

[] Stay and soak up some political knowledge.

I think this might be a good thing to do....

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  15. SwiftRosenthal

[] Armsmaster is still in the area(signing autographs strangely enough), but he is due to head out if no one interacts with him meaningfully.

OTOH, this bolded bit sounds suspiciously like Skitzy telling us, "HEY PLAYERS GO TALK TO HALBEARD!"

16. Snake/Eater

Is Rory and Sam still nearby, maybe we can try socializing with them again or we could talk to Theo's father about who at the party could legally represent Sabah's interests for a settlement with the PRT.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  17. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

[X] Armsmaster is still in the area(signing autographs strangely enough), but he is due to head out if no one interacts with him meaningfully

Might as well could be interesting.

[] New Wave in its entirety

Though I really want to do this next since now that we've got both Amy and Vicky between us and Sabak so we should go after Crystal to collect the set (and screw with Brandish by doing stuff like flaunting our date with Amy or getting in good with Photon Mom/the rest of the family :D

18. Skitzyfrenic

Otooh I could be baiting you. Otoooh I could just be giving you the option. Otooooh I could e trying to ramp up you paranoia with this post. Otoooooh I could have some meaningful interaction or secret with armsy otoooooooooooooh I could just be an asshole.

:p

tomio, kinglugia, 1986ctcel and 2 others like this.
  19. Biigoh

OOC why do we want Halbeard interaction. Also, he was noted to be popping in and out. Workaholic land.

Snake/Eater....

Dude... not here and now. Later maybe, but not at the party. The issue is settled as is.

Budda002, 1986ctcel and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  20. Skitzyfrenic

Rory and Sam are in your current vicinity. Rory might even be giggling at how you smack talked Dean or appraising you further in order to make a wards pitch.

21. Snake/Eater

I just realized who TDP!Theo reminds me of, he's a good natured version of Chuck Bass.he even has a few of his characteristics.
    • He was raised by a shitty father
    • His family life is Toxic
    • he has own "empire" (it's a hotel)
    • He want to take over the family business and surpass his father's accomplishments.
    • he has a dead mom.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
    1986ctcel, Biigoh and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  22. Drak4806

Drak4806 Well worn.

[X] Deputy Director Renick, Dauntless (THE Hometown Hero) and Mr. Calvert have converged together.

Snake/Eater and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  23. Snake/Eater

[X] Deputy Director Renick, Dauntless (THE Hometown Hero) and Mr. Calvert have converged together.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  24. Vanargandr

Vanargandr Connoisseur.

Wow Abyssals huh?

Moonshadow is awesome if pulled right but why am I imaginating a Dusk Theo getting along with Hookwolf?

Hmmm

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25. Snake/Eater

So Theo has a range of personas.

• The Dark Prince, Servant to the dark lady and the once and future king of the E88.
    • Nemo, the mysterious and charming Social Assassin.
    • Theo, the heir apparent of Medhall.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  26. Anasurimbor

Anasurimbor I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Stay and soak up some political knowledge.

Might as well try to get something actually useful from this otherwise unproductive(if extremely enjoyable) session of taunting Dean.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  27. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Lets hope reality that reality does not come back to smack Theo in the face, also since there are Nazis we have to keep an eye on Sabah, just in case somebody decides to give her a "leson".

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  28. evildice

evildice (emotionally stable clown posse)

-[X] Leave if the old people start talking about medicine or back pain.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  29. mishie

mishie Experienced.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  30. Biigoh

The tanuki raises the standard!

[X] Plan Bii

[X] Minor
    -[X] See stunt

XP Purchase:
    [X] Bank

[X] Stunt - Social Network Tiem!
    It is by social connections that society and civilization is upheld. A single man alone is but a naked ape, but a group of men working together can create wonders beyond the capability of said ape. But in any gathering of men, there are those who serve and those who stand above them.

You can see see the connections; the Anders, a noble family whose star is only equaled by that of the star of its rival, the Stansfields. In olden times, the Anders and Stansfields would have battled upon field of honor with soldiers and assassins.

In this enlightened day and age, the battlefield was wealth and votes. It is by this mean that victory is measured. And the mayor stood above that, as a king would and should. The wealth that pours into his war coffers, the votes that ensure his rulership, he could claim more from the Anders or the Stansfields if he but supported one over the other. And yet... that served him ill, for by playing both against each other, he had more donations and votes than alone.

A dangerous game, and yet... Mayor Christner held court here, proving that he was skilled enough to play that intricate balancing act.

And so, you watched... you saw the weapons bared against each other in the form of words and positions wielded by your father and Mr. Stansfield Sr. The smiles and laughter concealed the social battles. You had destroyed Dean... but he was an easy target who couldn't win with the tangled web you had woven to entangle him in. You watched and learned with a smile as a prince would.