• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

I would like to try and set Sabah up with Amy. They might make a cute couple and helping her sister find a nice (not-white) girlfriend might get Victoria to back off.

We can do that.... we just need to build up....

Tanuki is willing to have it minor now and then have it be major afterwards with a Sabah seducing Amy via Victoria. :3

[X] Plan Bii
[X] Major [Stunt]
-[X] It was true that the Anders and the Stansfield did not get along, which polarized those who did business and associated with each other, that didn't mean the minefield couldn't be negotiated. It would take skill, it would take bravado... but the energy in you didn't CARE about that. It stated to the world simply that you were a prince, and the world revolved around its princes.
Thus, you and Sabah woo'ed those who should hate you, as you projected a princely demeanor. You were an object of admiration to the men, and a prince charming to the ladies. True, they were but teenagers still, but they would inherit the fortunes of their forebears.
A single rakish smile from you had girls gasping and blushing, allowing Sabah to nip in and sweet-talk the girls into giving the two of you their phone numbers and e-mails. And in a few cases, a quick nip behind a pillar or washroom by said girl resulted in a pair of rather warm fabric in your respective hands with their name and contact information quickly written with their lipstick. How delightful.
[X] Minor [Stunt]
-[X] With the swath you and Sabah were cutting thru the heirs of the Stansfield supporters, was it any wonder that you would catch the eye of that ever hateful harridan, Victoria Dallon? You smiled and walked to her. It was clear that she couldn't quite place who you were... and thus, you were more than happy to charm the younger members of New Wave without saying who you were... divide and conquer as it were.
You were more than happy to charm Panacea, the 'ugly' foundling of New Wave while Sabah put the charm offensive on the rather confused harpy Victoria as you deflected Dean by redirecting the conversation you were in with him, Eric, and Panacea about the chances of the Brockton Bay Natives after they were bought out by the owner of Phelps Starlight Industry.
XP Spending
[X] Banked

How do people feel about Amy? Not as an exaltation candidate but in general?

Also getting in good with her will help make it easier to seduce Vicky (and Dean too I guess if we manage to turn Theo bi) and then eventually having a threesome with the sisters and THEN a foursome with them and Crystal and THEN a fivesome with them and Sabah :p.

I like the results of Plan Bii, but I don't see how that first one is actually a stunt.

It doesn't say much about the action. Instead, it spends a lot of words talking about the results. That's ... not how stunts work in my games. I've highlighted in blue all the words dedicated to Theo's action, plus Sabah, assuming Sabah is a weapon that Theo is using rather than a person who gets her own stunts.

[X] Plan Bii
[X] Major [Stunt]
-[X] It was true that the Anders and the Stansfield did not get along, which polarized those who did business and associated with each other, that didn't mean the minefield couldn't be negotiated. It would take skill, it would take bravado... but the energy in you didn't CARE about that. It stated to the world simply that you were a prince, and the world revolved around its princes.

Thus, you and Sabah woo'ed those who should hate you, as you projected a princely demeanor. You were an object of admiration to the men, and a prince charming to the ladies. True, they were but teenagers still, but they would inherit the fortunes of their forebears.

A single rakish smile from you had girls gasping and blushing, allowing Sabah to nip in and sweet-talk the girls into giving the two of you their phone numbers and e-mails. And in a few cases, a quick nip behind a pillar or washroom by said girl resulted in a pair of rather warm fabric in your respective hands with their name and contact information quickly written with their lipstick. How delightful.

[X] Minor [Stunt]
-[X] With the swath you and Sabah were cutting thru the heirs of the Stansfield supporters, was it any wonder that you would catch the eye of that ever hateful harridan, Victoria Dallon? You smiled and walked to her. It was clear that she couldn't quite place who you were... and thus, you were more than happy to charm the younger members of New Wave without saying who you were... divide and conquer as it were.

You were more than happy to charm Panacea, the 'ugly' foundling of New Wave while Sabah put the charm offensive on the rather confused harpy Victoria as you deflected Dean by redirecting the conversation you were in with him, Eric, and Panacea about the chances of the Brockton Bay Natives after they were bought out by the owner of Phelps Starlight Industry.

That second one is a lot better.

The first one is basically:

"I hit him with my sword. This kills him, and the blood spatter spells out a poem to the Unconquered Sun. The first line of the poem..."

It's a bunch of words, but it's not a good stunt.

How do people feel about Amy? Not as an exaltation candidate but in general?
She's a horrible person and she needs a hug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back