• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
[x] Shout for a medic-nin to take care of your minion. This fight is a draw. If any adults ask questions, this was a training accident.

Hm. Actually, I kind of like having MIO be willing and able to pull shit like this when she chooses to.

[X] Shout for a medic-nin to take care of your minion. This fight is a draw. If any adults ask questions, this was a training accident.

[X] Shout for a medic-nin to take care of your minion. This fight is a draw. If any adults ask questions, this was a training accident.

It's been a month since the last story update, and most of the people who voted aren't going to change their votes this late into it, however valid your arguments might be.
Or, some activity may attract new people.

Reactions: Zum
[X] Shout for a medic-nin to take care of your minion. This fight is a draw. If any adults ask questions, this was a training accident
-[X] then keel over from chakra fatigue

Last edited:

The hinata-girl just didn't know when to stop sensei!

Yeah, this seems like an interesting way for things to go, if this vote ends up winning I wonder what the med-nin would say about us as well, seeing as we are suffering from a "bit" of sleep deprivation..........

-[X] then keel over from chakra fatigue.

EDIT: Sub-vote added.

Last edited:

Hmmm...

[X] Shout for a medic-nin to take care of your minion. This fight is a draw. If any adults ask questions, this was a training accident

Keep forgetting this one.

[X] Pick up a student and throw them at another student. "Riot!"

Hope dies a bit every few days in this, can you tally and lock the vote or something?

If it's not broken or not important...
"Heeeey, someone call a medic-nin!" you call, sloppily. "Hinata went nuts and laid a guy out!"

"I didn't-!" she insists.

"Knocked him clear out." you appraise, and then whistle, as though you're impressed, your whole demeanor suggesting that the situation has nothing to do with you.

"You made me do that!" Hinata continues.

"Made you? Do I look like a Yamanaka to you?" you say, completely disregarding the current state of your hair. Which you flip idly over your shoulder, wobbling in place. "You need to take responsibility for your own actions sometimes, you know."

Hinata's knuckles crack from how tightly they're formed into a fist.

Then she starts moving, and so of course you do too.

---

About three hours later, you're both sitting in front of the head instructor.

"Do you both understand why you're here?" he says, gravely.

"Because Hinata's got a mean right hook, and she showed everyone?" you reply, flippantly.

"kill you" she whispers under her breath.

It was actually really impressive. No matter what you did, she just kept coming. You still don't have the stamina for long range shunshin, and replacing yourself with stuff kept working, so you kept doing it.

Currently, the entire student body, save the two of you and including at least one of Hinata's very surprised cousins that you noticed, is undergoing medical care. As is some of the staff.

Principal doesn't seem to consider it as impressive as you do, though.

"Classes have been cancelled across the board for today. I am going to have to go in person to explain... this to the Hokage." he says, gravely. "And I'll be fielding complaints from upset parents over it as well. Do either of you... have anything to say for yourselves?"

---

[ ] Nope.
[ ] Do you look sorry?
[ ] It was all Hinata's fault.
[ ] ??

[X] "Everything I did was in the pursuit of disengaging from the conflict. The conflict in which I never threw a single punch."

It seems like we just kept dodging, and it all started when Hinata attacked us for our own good.

[X] "Everything I did was in the pursuit of disengaging from the conflict."

[X] "Everything I did was in the pursuit of disengaging from the conflict."

[X] "Everything I did was in the pursuit of disengaging from the conflict. The conflict in which I never threw a single punch."

It is really great to see that this has finally resumed. It was one of my favorite pieces of Naruto fiction on this site. I hope it continues.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back