• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

31st December 2012
22:14 GMT +3

When I started trying to learn magic, a lot of the stuff I read looked like a load of bollocks to me. Which is how I ended up making my father shrivel up like a raisin without meaning to, which taught me the valuable lesson that just because something looks like bollocks that doesn't mean that it is bollocks. And that following instructions without knowing what's going on is a bloody stupid thing to do.

And a while later, I learned that while a lot of stuff that gets written about magic is bollocks from people who knew something was happening but didn't understand it, some of it isn't.
With language like that, this can only be John Constantine, can't it? :D I suspect he's going to be playing a very important part in things to come, if only by acting in his capacities of a Lord of both Order and Chaos...

And a while later than that, I learned that the whole thing is a mess and pretty much anything has the meaning you think it has. The meaning you give it.

Which is why I've been picking up handfuls of sand and dropping them all day.
To be fair, given his shamanistic ways, that may well be like a minor passive detection spell trying to get his attention. Synchronicity Wave travelling and all that.

Amynta and the other girls have been staring at me like they think I've gone off the deep end. The way Paul says it, they're treating me like I've been touched by the gods. Like I've been given wisdom and madness and they shouldn't expect me to make sense to people who haven't. Fact is, as long as my seals on my own powers keep working I'm not much different from how I was before that mess on Roanoke.

Much different.
So, they're treating him like some manner of oracle? Amusing. But honestly logical.

Because there's something wrong with this sand.

Which probably means there's nothing wrong with the sand, and what I'm actually picking up is something else via a kind of magical self-hypnosis, part of my cosmic awareness trickling past my seals and banging on my brain until I let it in. Or something so bad that it's actually bad down to the level of sand on a beach off the coast of Themyscira.
:confused: ...Bizarrely, I'm picturing him wandering around the beach in a loud pair of board-shorts with his coat on. It seems that kind of mood.

Which would be pretty bad.

So what I need to think about is whether I let it happen and assume that someone else has got it, or dust off the Helmet and deal with it myself.
And to be fair, do you really trust anyone else to do the job right?

Surprised I lasted this long, to be honest.

I stand up, which makes the guards actually start paying attention again. But more in a 'stare at the freak' way than in a 'get ready for a fight' way. Can't really hold that against them. I doubt they're really keen on having a man around and there's only so many jokes I can make about opening jars.
...Especially since said guards could probably fold you in half. One-handed.

I take a deep breath, and release the first stage of the seal.

And breathe in, and breathe out.

Immediately I feel jittery. There's a weight on the world that wasn't there before Hyde Park. Don't know how long it's been there but neither of the magics running through me like it. Chaos doesn't like it because it's stifling. Order… Order doesn't like it because it's overriding existing systems.
Which makes sense. Anti-life may be Orderly, but it's a submissive kind of order. 'Bow down and let your Master think for you', that kind of thing. And it's an Order foreign to Earth. Order may be universal, but it must take on some local qualities, surely...

Breathe in.

Systems. Order doesn't usually react to systems changing. Why is it-?
Because this Anti-Life is like a big, nasty weight being dropped into a pond. It's making waves, forcing other systems out of its way as it takes over.

I toss the gold-glowing sand, grains flying out and blowing in conjured wind to do a circuit of the island. Not enough time to do all of Themyscira but it'll at least-.

Shit.
:eek: ...It's already hammering at the island's wards, isn't it?

It's like a… Film. Oily, spread just between the physical and the magic running throughout the world. My counter is rushed and sloppy, drawing on what I learned from Themyscira's wards and what Rama Khan used on Jarhanpur.

Severing a part of the world with magic. Amazing how he just won't see that's why it grabbed a replacement as soon as it could.
Which explains so much about other magical realms, somehow. Places cut out of reality, replaced by more mundane versions...

Mine's not quite that brutal. More of a translation network. As the sand drifts to the ground on the far side of the island I've set up a bubble of normal, with the relationships and structures both set and moving in relation to each other according to how they were before. And it's connected to the magics of the rest of the world but only on terms of what was before. It's bad: nothing truly new can be added on one side and diffuse across to the other, and I feel the world resist the unnatural set-up.
Like a magical faraday cage, with a built-in network access point and firewall. Blocking the outside signal, except from approved forms of energy.

The world will have to deal with it.

Sand grains land.

Spell comes alive.
...And the Dolmen Gates probably just shut off for the duration. Could make getting off the island tricky.

Oil hits but can't cross.

Breathe out.

The new oily-order from the far sides revolts and complains, alternately begging and demanding that the old order complies. But the border is chaos and is unmoved, delighting in the disquiet.
And Dark Bruno is probably seeing a giant middle finger raised in defiance above Themyscira. :D

That should hold. Until whoever did that gets a few wizards over here to kick holes in it.

Fuck.

I need to talk to the guv'nor.
Let's hope any wizards powerful enough to break that ward are too strong to get affected by Anti-Life, then.

31st December 2012
21:22 GMT +2

I'm flying with Dr. Balewa and Zauriel in tow, because we can't risk anything exotic. Mr. Free is flying with us under his own power.

America is in chaos. And that's the good parts.
Naturally, because the Alliance has only been operating there so far. And now it's the epicentre of an Anti-Life broadcast... Things must be going mad down there.

Around Alliance of the Just centres there is a great deal of organisation. People who joined up early appear to be directing things, while the rest are wearing some sort of New God tech helmet which is probably helping keep them… Going. Functioning.

Atlantis has deployed heavy duty magic shields on all of the cities I could even detect. Not sure if that's going to help, but best of luck to them. As a result I can't really tell how they're doing. They didn't have any Alliance of the Just outposts, but… But this isn't just about that.
Well, if they haven't got the sheer big-magic mojo of John, then they're having to rely on quantity of warding.

Not a lot going on in north-west Africa. As far as I can tell they're being affected, but… The psychological affront to the ego is the difference between expectation and reality. If your expectations are low enough you can take almost anything. People appear to be… Staggering through life.

"I can't…"
Hard to make the less stable places any worse, I suppose. Most of the big cities are probably burning, I bet.

"Zauriel?"

He's kneeling in the same position he had when I first put him on my construct platform for support.
Still trying to call home, huh? I'm guessing he's getting a busy signal. Wonder if they're already drawing up plans for the next Earth...

"I cannot hear the Kingdom of Heaven. I cannot hear the great celestial chorus that is the manifestation of the Most High's eternal presence."

"And I know that you're used to being able to feel that, but over ninety nine percent of humans who've ever lived haven't been able to hear that either. It isn't gone, you're just suffering from the effects of Anti-Life exposure."
This might be the worst day he's had in a long, long time. I think he can be excused for being uncertain.

"Anti-Life should not have such power!"

I blink in surprise at his vehemence.
Careful there, Z. Wrath is a sin, after all...

"We're a clever lot, us mortals. And it clearly does. Alternately, it's powerful enough to entirely subvert the Source, which I do not believe. Why is your faith so weak that you believe that?"

"My faith-. It-."
oh, that's a nice way to get through his fears, OL. In this situation, Anti-Life is only as powerful as you allow it to be...

Mr. Free nods. "Anti-Life. It makes a lot of things you wouldn't believe when you were in a normal frame of mind seem a whole lot more believable." "But we'll free ourselves from it."

Zauriel looks at him like he's grasping a lifeline.
See? Take that helping hand, Z. There's no shame in being able to go it alone.

"You are still..?"

"Yes. So it's just another lie, and we'll work through it in time."
And Hope is a powerful counter to Anti-Life, if you can hold firmly enough to it.

Zauriel nods slowly. "Thank you. I will… I will adapt."

"Good, because from the looks of things, Kahndaq needs our help again."
Hopefully the first Family isn't affected. At least they won't have had to deal with a certain crocodile-man... :confused: I hope?

Well, at least some parts of the word are holding out against the infection. The problem is when the rest are Justified, and come calling... And some of the most powerful beings on Earth are moving to work against it. Let's hope before he gets his ass handed to him on a golden platter, Bruno gets some inkling of what sort of ant's nest he kicked over. And through him, Darkseid will see what Earth can do to stop Him... :oops:

John is going a bit anime here and I personally love that. "This is only the first level of my sealed power!" No but seriously it's nice to see him using his enhanced abilities. Quinn was a big enough danger and while he was able to tap into a larger portion of his own power plus a bit of chaos (iirc) my assumption is that John, freshly fused, has a far greater whole to call upon, not just in depth of power but in breadth of ability. I can't imagine it's a particularly cheap and or easy thing to ensconce an entire island and insulate it from the antilife, even if he is tapping the power of the prestablished wards and it's self admittedly slapdash, that's still some very impressive on the spot spell work.

Actually that mention of the ALE as oily puts me in mind of pollution, and you know who hates pollution? Our friendly neighborhood swamp thing! What has he been up to again? And how exactly does the Green (and red and blue/clear etc. Etc.) React to something like this?

And how exactly does the Green (and red and blue/clear etc. Etc.) React to something like this?
That is a very good point. Plants have been used to collect and store anti life, but every active use has involved higher reasoning or philosophy.

People wondering what the point of life is and finding their place in it. The Green and Red shouldn't give a crap about philosophy. Life is the point of Life. A Life spent creating the next generation is the best life the Red or Green could want.

That is a very good point. Plants have been used to collect and store anti life, but every active use has involved higher reasoning or philosophy.
People wondering what the point of life is and finding their place in it. The Green and Red shouldn't give a crap about philosophy. Life is the point of Life. A Life spent creating the next generation is the best life the Red or Green could want.

I'd think the Red at least would be against it as Anti-life dulls/suppresses emotions also many Animals have their own societies and Darkseid demands all submit utterly to him and be happy to be crushed under his heel.

off -> on
Islands are off the coast, beaches are on it or along it - or maybe rewrite to "sand on a coastal beach of Themyscira"
Ah, yes. John isn't on Themyscira. He's on Reformation Island, which is a smaller island off the coast of Themyscira. That's why he notes that it won't protect the whole of Themyscira.

So the new god tech helmet is bad. And Paul should probably notice that soon.

I'm not sure why he's not making the connection.

He's perfectly aware that it's a bad sign. He just doesn't have a dehatting machine on hand to fix it.
This just sparked a thought.

The hats are probably meant to extend Darkseid's new god powers over their wearers more easily.
If they study the things they may be able to make an equivalent which can work for Scot Free, which may make it easier for him to help more wearers resist anti-life.

Godlike blessings/powers versus Anti Life. Well, we're seeing Zauriel struggling and being cut off from hearing Heaven, so there's potential that Adom, Isis, and Osiris might at minimum be cut off from any godly wisdom and be struggling.

Why isn't Paul and co trying to find Mannheim? Stopping him would stop the Anti-Life effect right?

Pete Tong (part 19)
31st December 2012
21:23 GMT +2

Kahndaq's border is not as well defined as it used to be.

The Sheeda were here for resources, not to fight duels against our greatest warriors unless there was a strategic psychological advantage in doing so. With Adom, Adrianna and Amon all perfectly capable of detecting them regardless of their stealth abilities, they prioritised softer targets. Their neighbours. Refugees fled for safety, the neighbouring nations collapsed, and while some have achieved a degree of self-governance it's pretty clear that they're taking their leads from Adom.

Point is, between the security he brings and the regreening that Adrianna brings, everyone around here likes him.

Except the giant mutant insectoids currently fighting the Kahndaqi army. They're about fifty metres tall each, and tough enough that small arms are doing nothing to their exoskeletons.

"I feel the Power of Atum. He is shielding them with his spirit."

"Okay." I generate railgun constructs and open fire, green chitin exploding wherever my shots hit home. I get a brief cheer from the soldiers I just relieved before they jog off to the next crisis point. "Can-?"

"Insectoids. Highfather told me about them. Apokolips once used them to invade New Genesis."

I target the legs of one about to level an apartment block, blood erupting from the new holes in its left knee a moment later. It collapses sideways into the street with an ear-piercing screech, and I take a moment to shoot out its other leg as well.

"Get down there, see if you can interrupt their control. I'd rather they have free will than be slaves of the Anti-Life."

"They're creatures of Anti-Life. It's an intrinsic part of their existence."

"Then they die, but at least they die free."

Not a statement I'd believe if I was less secure in my own post-mortem arrangements, but it sounds uplifting. And it should-.

"I know you don't believe that." "But I do."

"Alright, but-."

And he's gone, flying towards the giant who is weakly trying to pull itself down the street towards the people firing anti-tank rockets at its head.

"Zauriel, can you fly under your own power?"

He spreads his wings, weakly flapping to rise off my construct. "I will suffice. I will put these benighted beasts out of their misery."

He swoops off, heading north towards Cairo at speed, echoes of his song reaching us a few moments later.

"Good. Doctor-?"

He radiates gold-white for a moment, then a wave of similarly-coloured energy shooting across the landscape.

"Doctor?"

"There. That will fortify Teth Adom's efforts. I am-." He stumbles, and I have to use constructs to prop him up. "I am afraid thet… My power is being disrupted by this… Mannheim's work."

"Is the white light-?"

"No. If he were thet strong-."

I nod. "We wouldn't be talking. But I don't understand why I'm not being affected."

"Your soul is unnatural and made for the most part of a universal force. I think thet Mannheim is using the Earth's magic to spread the Anti-Life. To effect you, he would hev to spread it in person."

I nod, taking a few more shots with my railguns. "Good to know."

"Thet is what I think based on what I know now. I could be wrong."

"I'll bear that in mind."

I fly us upwards, railguns continuing to fire until every insectoid in Beni Suef has fallen to the ground. I can see squads armed with rockets providing cover for demolition teams, who run closer in order to plant shaped charges on the weak points of their carapaces in order to finish them off.

"Orange Lantern to Teth Adom." No, no, I doubt that he's got a phone on him or the time to answer one if he did. "Orange Lantern to Falil."

Who might well not have time to answer, and who might well be dead at this point, but is probably-.

"Orange Lantern? What-? What is going on? We-?"

"Apokolips is using a proxy to attack Earth. Everyone's getting low-level Anti-Life infection. Don't know where the insects are coming from."

I get a clear look at Shiruta, where tanks and attack planes are firing on the assaulting insects. Retarget railguns and fire.

"Where's Adom?"

"In his temple. It is-. It is taking all that he has-"

A highly localised lightning storm forms around an insectoid that had penetrated far into the city, the air and water inside briefly turning to plasma. It dissipates a moment later, the insectoid's head and upper shoulders having been entirely vaporised.

Nice to see that Adrianna's getting on so well with the Amulet of Isis. Didn't know it could do plasma.

"-to shield the rest of us. I was-. We were all affected when it first-. First happened. I don't know how Osiris survived-."

A monster insect emerges from the ocean and receives a craniotomy for its efforts as jets scream by.

"Can he keep it up?"

"He… Said that he could. He has not faltered since, and does not appear to have weakened."

"And Osiris?"

"His power comes from.. Adom. He-."

"Understood."

So Adrianna is pulling solo duty here. Explains why the attack is still going on. No disrespect intended, but she's nothing like as aggressive as her husband and brother and her powers don't increase her strength or resilience all that much. And she'll have to stay to keep the country safe. So what can I-?

"Can Adom speak, or does he need to focus completely?"

"He can speak. His is monitoring our armed forces at the moment. Do you need to speak with him?"

"I need to see if he can tutor Captain Marvel to do what he's doing. I think that the person doing this is in America. If we can free the rest of the country-."

"I will put you through at once."

Last edited:
"I feel the Power of Atum. He is shielding them with his spirit

Nice trick.

Insectoids. High Father told me ab
"Highfather"

It's a intrinsic part

"It's an"

forms around a insectoid

"around an"

And Osiris?"

"His power comes from.. Adom. He-

He's out of commission.

If they do it country by country couldn't their Avatars help? Uncle Sam etc? Or the old gods of their countries?

The Spear would also work, if they can get hold of it, but I don't know anyone off the top of my head with enough power to pull this off globally.

Because Mannheim's name is coming from the lips of Darkseid's worshipers.
It may be entirely according to Darkseid's plan, but once in person Darkseid will strike down Mannheim regardless for the sake of his image as a tyrant, and because Darkseid will gladly insist on lying to Mannheim's face that their utterance of his name is proof of Mannheim's non-existing intent to betray Darkseid, just as a petty excuse to Justify Darkseid's Justice.

Darkseid is just like that, it's his whole character.

And coming back to this for a moment, as my brain slowly turns -

It's worth remembering what happened in the DCAU when Mannheim was no longer of use to Darkseid.

"You promised you'd make me a king!"
"And so you are. King of Fools."

31st December 2012
21:23 GMT +2

Kahndaq's border is not as well defined as it used to be.

The Sheeda were here for resources, not to fight duels against our greatest warriors unless there was a strategic psychological advantage in doing so. With Adom, Adrianna and Amon all perfectly capable of detecting them regardless of their stealth abilities, they prioritised softer targets. Their neighbours. Refugees fled for safety, the neighbouring nations collapsed, and while some have achieved a degree of self-governance it's pretty clear that they're taking their leads from Adom.
So, to some degree, Kahndaq is forming into the heart of a new empire in north-eastern Africa and the Levant. Bet there's a few ruffled feathers in neighbouring regions. Still, with a trio of divinely-empowered leaders, the strongest of whom can match Superman, there's not a lot they can do besides rattle their sabers.

Point is, between the security he brings and the regreening that Adrianna brings, everyone around here likes him.

Except the giant mutant insectoids currently fighting the Kahndaqi army. They're about fifty metres tall each, and tough enough that small arms are doing nothing to their exoskeletons.
And I'm suddenly reminded of the Inhumanoids. Pity they put their licensed comics out from Marvel...

"I feel the Power of Atum. He is shielding them with his spirit."

"Okay." I generate railgun constructs and open fire, green chitin exploding wherever my shots him home. I get a brief cheer from the soldiers I just relieved before they jog off to the next crisis point. "Can-?"
So, the people are mostly safe, as long as Adom isn't interrupted. Bet once the Dark Side realise that, they'll focus on him. Hence the kaiju movie.

"Insectoids. High Father told me about them. Apokolips once used them to invade New Genesis."

I target the legs of one about to level an apartment block, blood erupting from the new holes in its left knee a moment later. It collapses sideways into the street with a ear-piercing screech, and I take a moment to shoot out its other leg as well.
Careful work. If it had fallen the wrong way, it could have brought the buildings down anyway.

"Get down there, see if you can interrupt their control. I'd rather they have free will than be slaves of the Anti-Life."

"They're creatures of Anti-Life. It's a intrinsic part of their existence."
Oh? Aren't you an expert in Freedom? Imagine the challenge in freeing them.

"Then they die, but at least they die free."

Not a statement I'd believe if I was less secure in my own post-mortem arrangements, but it sounds uplifting. And it should-.
Whatever it takes to get him to do something, I suppose.

"I know you don't believe that." "But I do."

"Alright, but-."
Still, at least he's going to do it. After all, innocents lives are at risk. And he's got the ability to protect them...

And he's gone, flying towards the giant who is weakly trying to pull itself down the street towards the people firing anti-tank rockets at its head.

"Zauriel, can you fly under your own power?"

He spreads his wings, weakly flapping to rise off my construct. "I will suffice. I will put these benighted beast of out their misery."
Heh. defending one of the peoples of the Book, even if it isn't quite the same faith. Good on you.

He swoops off, heading north towards Cairo at speed, echoes of his song reaching us a few moments later.

"Good. Doctor-?"

He radiates gold-white for a moment, then a wave of similarly-coloured energy shooting across the landscape.
An attempt to ward off the Anti-Life? I doubt it'll be that easy.

"Doctor?"

"Their. That will fortify Teth Adom's efforts. I am-." He stumbles, and I have to use constructs to prop him up. "I am afraid thet… My power is being disrupted by this… Mannheim's work."
So he can't go all out, having to protect himself from the infection, and the wide-scale disruptions to the Spectrum...

"Is the white light-?"

"No. If he were thet strong-."
...He'd have already won. And the giant monsters wouldn't be here.

I nod. "We wouldn't be talking. But I don't understand why I'm not being effected."

"Your soul is unnatural and made for the most part of a universal force. I think thet Mannheim is using the Earth's magic to spread the Anti-Life. To effect you, he would have to spread it in person."
In other words, OL's soul doesn't have the same coding back-doors normal human souls do. Where Doctor Balewa's is protected by a firewall of White Light, OL's doing it by having a different operating system entirely.

I nod, taking a few more shots with my railguns. "Good to know."

"Thet is what I think based on what I know now. I could be wrong."
Still, it's as good a reason as any. One of those things that, if you question it, it might stop working.

"I'll bear that in mind."

I fly us upwards, railguns continuing to fire until every insectoid in Beni Suef has fallen to the ground. I can see squads armed with rockets providing cover for demolition teams, who run closer in order to plant shaped charges on the weak points of their carapaces in order to finish them off.
And now I'm having visions of Epic Tyranid Bio-Titans versus Imperial Guardsmen in Close Assaults. And it is awesome. :D Humanity doing work.

"Orange Lantern to Teth Adom." No, no, I doubt that he's got a phone on him or the time to answer one if he did. "Orange Lantern to Falil."

Who might well not have time to answer, and who might well be dead at this point, but is probably-.
'Falil' being Adom's current chief of staff, eh? The man most likely to know what's going on and where help is needed in the region.

"Orange Lantern? What-? What is going on? We-?"

"Apokolips is using a proxy to attack Earth. Everyone's getting low-level Anti-Life infection. Don't know where the insects are coming from."
Neatly summarised. At least he's in the know on the important stuff, hopefully.

I get a clear look at Shiruta, where tanks and attack planes are firing on the assaulting insects. Retarget railguns and fire.

"Where's Adom?"

"In his temple. It is-. It is taking all that he has-"
Which means it's the insect-kaiju's primary target, if they realise. These things might not be smart enough to understand strategy, after all...

A highly localised lightning storm forms around a insectoid that had penetrated far into the city, the air and water inside briefly turning to plasma. It dissipates a moment later, the insectoid's head and upper shoulders having been entirely vaporised.

Nice to see that Adrianna's getting on so well with the Amulet of Isis. Didn't know it could do plasma.
That's technically what Lightning is, after all. Short-lived hyper-ionised air. That's what makes the kaboom: the plasma exploding outwards. :confused: Nature is scary.

"-to shield the rest of us. I was-. We were all affected when it first-. First happened. I don't know how Osiris survived-."

A monster insect emerges from the ocean and receives a craniotomy for its efforts as jets scream by.
:eek: Shit, did Sobek actually happen? Does he need healing pronto? He's also had previous exposure to Anti-Life, which will have left scars on his psyche this round would flow through like canals...

"Can he keep it up?"

"He… Said that he could. He has not faltered since, and does not appear to have weakened."
With that much determination, he'd be terrifying with a ring of Will...

"And Osiris?"

"His power comes from.. Adom. He-."

"Understood."
So, temporarily depowered. I can't remember if he's Dannered, but it leaves him at risk anyway...

So Adrianna is pulling solo duty here. Explains why the attack is still going on. No disrespect intended, but she's nothing like as aggressive as her husband and brother and her powers don't increase her strength or resilience all that much. And she'll have to stay to keep the country safe. So what can I-?

"Can Adom speak, or does he need to focus completely?"
OL, Adom is not going to be able to help you kick Dark Bruno's ass. Not while his country, his people are in danger.

"He can speak. He is monitoring our armed forces at the moment. Do you need to speak with him?"

"I need to see if he can tutor Captain Marvel to do what he's doing. I think that the person doing this is in America. If we can free the rest of the country-."

"I will put you through at once."
Not sure it'll work that well. Billy won't have nearly the same connection to America that Adom has to Kahndaq, so his protection is likely to be weaker, if he can even manage it. Never mind that the effect is strongest there.

Man, where's a few giant mechs when you need them? Still, at least Adom is holding out against the infection, and protecting his people from it. Something other countries are probably wishing they had right now. But that means he won't be able to join the fight elsewhere. Still, if they can work out a way for local gods to ward people against the Anti-Life, this won't be a wasted trip.

It might be possible to free up Adrianna if he was willing to pass out a ton of advanced weaponry on a temporary basis again, or make use of his hypothetical ability to temporarily recruit orange lanterns for the duration of an emergency.
But that raises questions of whether it's really worthwhile to do so, whether she'd want to come, and whether they really need her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back