• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Actually could we get some links to the previous Fool's day chapters?

S-ure.

1st April
Fool's Canon (supplementary, Renegade option)
1st April
Equestrian Girls (part 1)
Mr Zoat, will this incoming April 1st episode contain the part where Future OL trolls Tenzin about possibly being an Airbender and Azula reveals to the people of her world that she's alive and that, from their perspective, has become a powerful spirit of avarice?
Probably not. I mean, it doesn't yet. And it would really be more trolling Zuko about that. The Tenzin trolling is in the SI pretending to be an Airbender while claiming not to be one.
Off the top of my head, two of the big ones I still really hated were how he backstabbed Fifth and how he denied Earth access to advanced Eurondan technology by having the iris closed on Alar. He'd already ensured Alar's people lost their war, rejecting the tech database was just short-sighted and petty.
Oh yeah, I remember that. They never actually found out what the war was about, or when it was that the Eurondans started using poison gas which -given that the rest of their territory was occupied and given the behaviour of gas- would only really work as a defensive measure. They literally went 'you all look similar like every other population displaced by the goa'uld and after generations of warfare the only thing you remember about your enemies is that they were expansionist, so now you must die'.
Whichever one has Tommy Oliver on it is fine with me.
Sorry. He's around, but he hasn't moved to Angel Grove yet.
I was rereading and found that some of these images don't work anymore.
I'm sorry, but I have no idea who they were.

The first picture is supposed to be Alpha Centurion/Marcus Aelius, while the third picture is supposed to be Omen/Lilith Clay. The pictures for Hot Spot/Isaiah Crockett and Empress/Anita Fite still work.
Thank you, updated.
Mr Zoat is Paul arriving to the stargate verse around the time Loki gets told to stop abducting and experimenting on Tauri significant or just a coincidence?
It's probably a coincidence.

Thank you, updated.

It's probably a coincidence.

Shame, would have been cool if Loki had taken the Asgard council orders to stop experimenting on the Tauri as a reason to exploit/use dimensional technology to try to get new test subjects and that is how our Paul would fall through the instability Loki would create in the bleed.

Whichever one has Tommy Oliver on it is fine with me.
cover4.jpg

S-ure.

1st April
Fool's Canon (supplementary, Renegade option)
1st April
Equestrian Girls (part 1)

Probably not. I mean, it doesn't yet. And it would really be more trolling Zuko about that. The Tenzin trolling is in the SI pretending to be an Airbender while claiming not to be one.

Oh yeah, I remember that. They never actually found out what the war was about, or when it was that the Eurondans started using poison gas which -given that the rest of their territory was occupied and given the behaviour of gas- would only really work as a defensive measure. They literally went 'you all look similar like every other population displaced by the goa'uld and after generations of warfare the only thing you remember about your enemies is that they were expansionist, so now you must die'.

Sorry. He's around, but he hasn't moved to Angel Grove yet.

I'm sorry, but I have no idea who they were.

I'm supposed to remind you that Superman talked about potentially paroling phantom zone prisoners and Amalek really wants Zod's head and knows about Superman being alive on earth with a phantom zone projector and that the SI knew about it.

Oh hell yes. That's gonna be hilarious. His willingness to efficiently kill supervillains is gonna freak them right out.

Most ranger teams aren't against killing villains. Even if we ignore that most of Rita's monsters were clay figures, the rangers most likely wont be shocked by OL killing villains.

Heck, even the teams that do fight sapients (minus SPD and Time Force) have no issue killing them.

Last edited:
Most ranger teams aren't against killing villains. Even if we ignore that most of Rita's monsters were clay figures, the rangers most likely wont be shocked by OL killing villains.

Heck, even the teams that so fight living creatures (minus SPD and Time Force) have no issue killing them.
Yup.

Of course, due to timeline shenanigans we know what happens if you kill or remove Rita/Zed/Ect before the Z-Wave. And due to crossover shenanigans we know just where the Power Rangers stand on the DC power scale. So it will be interesting to see whether Zoat can tip toe around those things or not.

I can see it now. He tries to lecture the Power Rangers about how Rita was unjustly locked away for 10,000 years.

I mean solitary confinement is actually torture under a whole heck of countries, and it's flat-out unconstitutional to confine someone alone for longer than like... I want to say a few days in the US.

Point is, either kill her or don't, but locking someone in a room alone for a year is horrific, and 10,000 is unimaginable suffering.

I mean solitary confinement is actually torture under a whole heck of countries, and it's flat-out unconstitutional to confine someone alone for longer than like... I want to say a few days in the US.

Point is, either kill her or don't, but locking someone in a room alone for a year is horrific, and 10,000 is unimaginable suffering.

I haven't seen the show in years, but I don't think she was locked up on Earth and she wasn't alone.

Granted, she may not have wanted that particular company, but she had it.

Actually narrows it down quite a bit. Tommy was only on the Mighty Morphin, Zeo, Turbo, and Dino Thunder teams. Though I think Zoat confirmed the rangers are before Tommy moved to Angel Grove.

Edit: Found it.

True, but its kinda hard to blame the Rangers on that, since that happened well before they were born. Plus, for all we know, what Zordon did was perfectly legal in inter-galactic law. Or at least, not as questionable as it should be.

That and I doubt anyone in the galaxy would charge Zordon or the rangers for what he did to Rita.

Last edited:
Actually narrows it down quite a bit. Tommy was only on the Mighty Morphin, Zeo, Turbo, and Dino Thunder teams. Though I think Zoat confirmed the rangers are before Tommy moved to Angel Grove.

Well... Say goodbye to the universe... Because a Paul could only make things worse at that point in the timeline...

Last edited:

True, but its kinda hard to blame the Rangers on that, since that happened well before they were born. Plus, for all we know, what Zordon did was perfectly legal in inter-galactic law. Or at least, not as questionable as it should be.

That and I doubt anyone in the galaxy would charge Zordon or the rangers for what he did to Rita.

Aka he's been in every era, so Zoat setting the story before his first arrival is basically the only way to fully avoid him.

Although as a side issue, it does annoy me that of all the people that Teal'c must have killed fighting for Apophis and being the First Prime, the only episode that addressed it was early on and the one person he murdered wanted to die so that the rest of his people could escape without him.
Hollywood executives et al are really bad about nuance, and have been for a while, so it's not surprising that they avoided dealing with that. If they had tried to, it would have probably been incredibly hamfisted.

Aka he's been in every era, so Zoat setting the story before his first arrival is basically the only way to fully avoid him.

Ooh. I thought Coltsguy meant he wanted OL to visit a season where Tommy was on a team. And those four were the only teams he was a member of.

Last edited:
Unless Zoat chooses to ignore that for this fic.
He'd have to ignore an awful lot in that case given it's unquestionably canon.

You'd basically have to write out everything to do with the Morphing Grid and Multiverse. And while yea, he could do that, it would basically be hitting the entire setting with a giant nerf bat, and that's never a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back