• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

I gathered that he was cosplaying a cultist from the fact he didn't have a claw or the like. Besides, actually, no, I haven't. I'm a very casual fan.
Me too man, but it's fun to go all in and accuse people of Heresy. Especially those Chaos worshipping bastards.

Only space wolves or blood angels are any good, certainly not the smurfs with upside down toilet seats on their armour.. or rather, only their Primarchs were.

Still, google is fantastic for images of horrifically sexy slaaneshi.

For when the noise marines let it rip.
Hear the Song of Slannesh
Seriously did NOT expect this to drop. I haven't played a game on the tables for years, but still keep an ear out for the the game and this just hit a few nostalgia moments for me. Will note that it seems that OL's ruleset does seem to skip over the current concepts for 8th ed with tanks still having armour values like they did a in the earlier versions, just makes me curious as to what the Giant Snake and him came up for the actual ruleset. Something closer to 7th and the Heresy ruleset? Earlier?

Anyway....um....

17f2bd0ba2fb80860e41bc3033e215fc1297851782_full.jpg

For when the noise marines let it rip.
Hear the Song of Slannesh
Seriously did NOT expect this to drop. I haven't played a game on the tables for years, but still keep an ear out for the the game and this just hit a few nostalgia moments for me. Will note that it seems that OL's ruleset does seem to skip over the current concepts for 8th ed with tanks still having armour values like they did a in the earlier versions, just makes me curious as to what the Giant Snake and him came up for the actual ruleset. Something closer to 7th and the Heresy ruleset? Earlier?
Second Edition was my edition. Close combat sucked, but everything else...

an action which makes my breast sway
'bust'? I know 'breast' is technically correct, but 'bust' would fit in better with common usage. (To some extent it's about the cognitive associations...)

Some might like to look at the Reaper wargames rules, which I'm informed were the rules Warhammer is based on.

Just the fantasy side, you might think? I spoke to someone who was at a playtest of Reaper, in Nottingham, England, at a community centre in dire need of demolition, in the second half of the 1970s. Said they saw an immense game board, with units from all over history. But, one of the units was a small group of aliens, not in a tank, or mounted, or in power armour, but with ray guns that killed anything in line-of-sight when they shot them. And they point-balanced the other units on the board...

So yes, there was life before Warhammer. :)

It might be amusing if Manga Khan decides that robot versions of various WH40k units are the obvious thing to sell to people wanting military support on Earth... Because, OL demonstrated this to him...

And, it would be a pity, if the AIs in the robots got a bit too much into their roles...

I'd considered it possible that OL was (just) waiting for Mr Gold Suit to do something which would start the 'righteous face-punching', before demonstrating that was the stupid way to do stuff...

Last edited:
It might be amusing if Manga Khan decides that robot versions of various WH40k units are the obvious thing to sell to people wanting military support on Earth... Because, OL demonstrated this to him...
That would be both hilarious and piss Paul off so much...

It needs to happen...

Now I really wanna see Paul deal with his own version of Cato Sicarius:D

Hello Red Ring, hello Butcher.
I got annoyed when they retconned Captain Invictus into being a historical character. Space Marine characters with good guns were rare in 2nd.

If he showed up at all, I'd probably play Cato Sicarius relatively straight.

The 1d4chan article on Paul is going to get some amazing additions after this. And Paul definitely had an article with pictures already - he designed an entire edition while possessed, in the same time period as making a cake so big all the fa/tg/uys put together couldn't eat it, and peeping on the entire world at once with his orange eyes.

What'd be neat is if OL had an wiki/discord that he kept updated of things the public were cleared to know about him, and people could ask him questions from. He could have his ring run it for him. People would also learn how to become orange lanterns, by taking a years worth of therapy, and what it could cost you.

And also, fun.

So this is going to end with Manga Khan exporting Warhammer 40k across the galaxy/universe, right? Wonder how the game will go through permutations and cultural shifts.
Guardians for Old Ones, Empire of Tears for Chaos, Reach for T'au (depending on the interpretation of T'au). What's the closest equivalent to the Eldar in DC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back