• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

That's probably not a good thing given how much of a villain Time Trapper is...

But to where?
a good point on both-
im a little worried about what "Taul" might try now that he's got the VP free of immediately-hostile forces- and a half-complete device designed for editing multiverse reality- he's implicitly not entirely rational given that his cause is barely short of hopeless to start with- and the temptation of seeking an "easy" route to bring his world/universe out of temporal-loop limbo now that he was cause to HOPE is going to be HUGE...

...they've had some cranial work done...
Something feels off with the start there.
Thank you, corrected.
Hmm... If I remember the timeline for Peter Wynne right, Clayface's abduction came long before his encounter with Batman. <Quickly checks.>
Yep. His appearance in 'Covert Community' during 'Gammadion', where Clayface gets abducted in 2002, takes place before Batman visits him at the end of the earlier 'Doppelgängered', in 2005.
So unless Peter Wynne was very discreet about having a functional Orange ring and lantern during the earlier chapter, it doesn't look good for chances of Clayface bringing Peter a present. Unless Mr Zoat is prepared to retcon things. Which Crises have a habit of causing, anyway.
This sounds like something I need to look at.

Hmm... If I remember the timeline for Peter Wynne right, Clayface's abduction came long before his encounter with Batman. <Quickly checks.>
Yep. His appearance in 'Covert Community' during 'Gammadion', where Clayface gets abducted in 2002, takes place before Batman visits him at the end of the earlier 'Doppelgängered', in 2005.
So unless Peter Wynne was very discreet about having a functional Orange ring and lantern during the earlier chapter, it doesn't look good for chances of Clayface bringing Peter a present. Unless Mr Zoat is prepared to retcon things. Which Crises have a habit of causing, anyway.

It's time travel. He doesn't have to enter his timeline where he exited it, though Clayface would definitely want to.

Hey Zoat can the Lord Protector see the other emotions, aside from yellow/fear, of people without his ring to help him like paragon can?

I think you mentioned that ordinary enlightened people can't see the other emotions when not wearing a ring, just get a strong felling for them, but because OL has the heart of an Emotional Entity he can see them even without the ring, but the versions of Paul are anything but ordinary and if he can use magic then he may have a soul, either by generally building it up by absorbing magic, or by getting it from the Spirits of Evil, so maybe it is different from other people and he can have some empathetic powers even without the ring.

This is gonna be another thing that never happened thanks to Time Trapper. So many possible futures that could be caused by the Paul's sharing their technologies, so many opportunities... He's obviously going to cockblock everyone and make it so that they never got abducted in the first place.

Hmmm... I'd cheer along with everyone, but I just can't help this feeling of... waiting for the other shoe to drop. That something is going to happen where something/one will try to take advantage of the setup/situation: Time Trapper seeing a way to get his timeline back and going for it when guards are down post-battle, or the Red Queen with some plan that has been hidden up until now, or possibly Nekron via Black and/or Black Queen, or something. Until the arc ends, I'm just dreading it...

That momentarily out of the way, though, huzzah after all! Do hope that the Clayface situation gets a happy resolution for the duplicate/extension, and possibly even Annie. TT was right: Hagen just played a key role in saving the multiverse from Krona. Well, hoping for that and to get to see at least some of the various Pauls and Jades back in their home universes after this.

Anti-Green snatches the golden ring out of the air and puts it on his right middle finger. His costume changes immediately, the harsh curves of the Anti-Green sigil replaced by the smoother lines of the Gold Lantern Corps.

"This is not permit-."

Green's eyes glow as he surrounds the anti-green ring in a vice construct and crushes it
Heh.
He gave it the finger.

Thank you, corrected.
Hey Zoat can the Lord Protector see the other emotions, aside from yellow/fear, of people without his ring to help him like paragon can?

I think you mentioned that ordinary enlightened people can't see the other emotions when not wearing a ring, just get a strong felling for them, but because OL has the heart of an Emotional Entity he can see them even without the ring, but the versions of Paul are anything but ordinary and if he can use magic then he may have a soul, either by generally building it up by absorbing magic, or by getting it from the Spirits of Evil, so maybe it is different from other people and he can have some empathetic powers even without the ring.
I don't remember making a firm decision.
This is gonna be another thing that never happened thanks to Time Trapper. So many possible futures that could be caused by the Paul's sharing their technologies, so many opportunities... He's obviously going to cockblock everyone and make it so that they never got abducted in the first place.
I promise you that this will not happen.

Can Lord Protector at least see the other emotions aside from fear when he is not wearing a ring, like OL can, for example when he had sex with Holly and Karon he was able to see her hope and love even when he didn't have the ring?

He might actually have been that discreet, or Zoat might have made an error when he put one of the dates in.

He might actually have been that discreet, or Zoat might have made an error when he put one of the dates in.

If time travel is involved then maybe Clayface will come back to his universe after Bats took Peter's ring from him, or maybe Peter hid it better and is not using it because he doesn't find it necessary, or maybe he is worried he will be driven insane by the ring.

Did we ever come across the plot reason why High Frequency Trading was illegal? Mr Zoat said it was a plot point back in 2015.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...-thread-eleven.311139/page-1321#post-18341921

I... don't think so? But I've also read Skybreaker's Call, so I can guess.

Thinker powers, right? Super geniuses, precogs, and the like?

Alternatively, to stifle Artificial Intelligence, maybe?

Anti green soul is made of pure raw will glow and raw earth elemental magic, it's no wonder he has become so powerful after more than two years of constant infusions. I would say he is a similar creature to Alan (half will elemental) but it's further along on its development.

High frequency trading was banned thanks to the recommendations of the Greek minister of economics (the guy that is actually a God), he got it banned because he easily predicted AI, savants and other forms of powers could easily exploit the weaknesses in high frequency trading to swindle absurd amounts of money from the global economy.

Anti green soul is made of pure raw will glow and raw earth elemental magic, it's no wonder he has become so powerful after more than two years of constant infusions. I would say he is a similar creature to Alan (half will elemental) but it's further along on its development.

High frequency trading was banned thanks to the recommendations of the Greek minister of economics (the guy that is actually a God), he got it banned because he easily predicted AI, savants and other forms of powers could easily exploit the weaknesses in high frequency trading to swindle absurd amounts of money from the global economy.

Pretty sure Anti Green has an ordinary soul with no green infusion.
At least that's whst Zoat said when I asked him a long time ago, don't know if he changed his mind.

The reason he is so green is because he has been tortured by his ring so long he developed a strong will.

AGPaul is running on willpower just to stay functioning, I'd say. The earth magic from his daily resurrections, via a Pit. To quote an Englishman, "Poor sod".

HF Trading is like saying people used this road network with a 60 mph top speed, of course things will work properly when that goes up to a 1000 mph... Without changing any of the traffic laws. But, because you can't see the speeding cars, and the (financial) 'deaths', everyone assumes things are OK...

With all these Paul's most of then are from superhero worlds, admittedly to varying degrees and some worlds require a squint to see it as a super world, but I wondered something today.

Is there a Paul in the Power Puff Girls world? Does he have a ring? What colour is it?

With all these Paul's most of then are from superhero worlds, admittedly to varying degrees and some worlds require a squint to see it as a super world, but I wondered something today.

Is there a Paul in the Power Puff Girls world? Does he have a ring? What colour is it?

There is one in Marvel I think?

But not in other non DC settings unless you count Renegade FiM cross.

Last edited:
Zoat is Soranik Natu going to show up in the paragon universe again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back