• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dark Heavens | Space Ship Girls Quest [Original Setting]

[X] Greet them.
[X] I.... haven't picked one. Am I suppose to have one?

[X] H-hello! (greet them shyly)

I'm half tempted to try making a writein that amounts to hiding behind a nearby asteroid that isn't nearly large enough to hide us. Why? Because the idea of playing a giant space cruiser that is incredibly shy is kind of funny.

Last edited:
[X]H-hello! (greet them shyly)

[X]H-hello! (greet them shyly)

[X] Greet them.
[X] Exelion

Aw, no love for Kurogane. Oh well, switching over to Exelion then.

Changed my vote to greet them shyly. I think that sounds better than just the generic greet them.

We could always go with Enterprise. I'm sure a name like that would only bring us great things.

Current Tally

[14] Greet them.: (Fallenblades643, Jiven, Ethereal Light, SETIFAN, Least Devotee, Sheaman3773, horus, Derek58, massdefect76, Minion #Q, theweepingman, Happerry, prince84, DeAnno)
[3] H-hello! (greet them shyly): (wayne82444, Raron, OverReactionGuy)
[1] RUN AWAY!: (Adyen)
[1] Shoot them: (mc2rpg)

[7] Ciara: (Jiven, Ethereal Light, prince84, Sheaman3773, DeAnno, Minion #Q, Fallenblades643)
[5] I.... haven't picked one. Am I suppose to have one?: (wayne82444, Raron, massdefect76, OverReactionGuy, Happerry)
[3] Exelion: (SETIFAN, horus, Derek58)
[2] Sovereign: (mc2rpg, theweepingman)
[1] Astoria: (Least Devotee)
[1] 1 Kitten: (Adyen)

So, it's down to the name... I'm hoping for a lead of at least 2... but if there's no lead when I lock the votes, I'll go as is

Tanuki would like a 1d100+5 for diplomacy and 1d100 for sensor scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back