• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dark Heavens | Space Ship Girls Quest [Original Setting]

[X] Fly towards a cluster of your sisters, they were looking for new members. [6 systems away]

I considered going to the battle this time, since we are fully armed and not learning much by ourselves. Then I read Derek58 and theweepingman's posts. Those were just to cute for me not to vote to go meet the group of our sisters looking for new members.

So other ships broke off pieces to leave here so other girls could benefit? Why wouldn't they have just left spare parts rather than ripping off pieces of themselves?

I think Bii meant that whoever left the pieces there for us to benefit from shot them off other ships then dragged the pieces here after the fight, not left them from their own ships.

[X] Fly towards where broadcasts spoke of a battle! [10 systems away]

Plan Cruisin' for a Bruisin'.

Edit: So if I'm reading the stat sheet correctly, we'll need to refuel every three systems, right?

Plan Cruisin' for a Bruisin'.

Edit: So if I'm reading the stat sheet correctly, we'll need to refuel every three systems, right?

By the 3rd system you travel to, you will need to have refueling.

I considered going to the battle this time, since we are fully armed and not learning much by ourselves. Then I read Derek58 and theweepingman's posts. Those were just to cute for me not to vote to go meet the group of our sisters looking for new members.

I think Bii meant that whoever left the pieces there for us to benefit from shot them off other ships then dragged the pieces here after the fight, not left them from their own ships.

Pretty much, ship-tan mommies do a lot of work to stock up their nests.

[X] Fly towards a cluster of your sisters, they were looking for new members. [6 systems away

The sensible option, if I do say so myself.

One ship is good.

A Fleet is better.

Not if we aren't in charge of that fleet. They should form around us as we prove our worth.

[X] Fly towards a cluster of your sisters, they were looking for new members. [6 systems away]

Current Tally​

[1] Eat the Galaxy that was generously provided for you out of house and home.: (OverReactionGuy)
[1] Fly towards that really confused mishmash of broadcasts that pulsed with a regular frequency. [20 systems away]: (Ethereal Light)
[6] Fly towards a cluster of your sisters, they were looking for new members. [6 systems away]: (wayne82444, Derek58, Happerry, theweepingman, Xicree, shaderic)
[6] Fly towards where broadcasts spoke of a battle! [10 systems away]: (Jiven, Sheaman3773, pepperjack, DeAnno, mc2rpg, Redon)

[X] Fly towards that really confused mishmash of broadcasts that pulsed with a regular frequency. [20 systems away]:

T-t-t-tiebreaker!

Current Tally​

[1] Eat the Galaxy that was generously provided for you out of house and home.: (OverReactionGuy)
[2] Fly towards that really confused mishmash of broadcasts that pulsed with a regular frequency. [20 systems away]: (Ethereal Light, adyen)
[9] Fly towards a cluster of your sisters, they were looking for new members. [6 systems away]: (wayne82444, Derek58, Happerry, theweepingman, Xicree, shaderic, WyldCard4, SETIFAN, Raron)
[6] Fly towards where broadcasts spoke of a battle! [10 systems away]: (Jiven, Sheaman3773, pepperjack, DeAnno, mc2rpg, Redon)

If nothing changes in terms of votes...

I would like some dice rolls

1d100 - generic luck
1d100+5 - scan while traveling

Results of rolls CAN and likely will result in further dice rolls

hmmm... looks at the luck roll and the results.

A 2nd perception roll at 1d100+10 please?

004 : Greetings

It doesn't take long for you to triangulate the direction of the broadcasts, plot out the journey necessary between star systems.

The multiple star systems between you and where a number of your sisters were gathered. In theory, you could travel there with less stop overs at the star systems between, but that was dangerous.

And thus, you pulled/pushed/fell in a route out of your nest. Away from the world you grew up on, away from the sun you had first looked at over a century ago.

Past the other side of the asteroid belt that encircled the star system.

Out into the empty void where the light of your sun was but a faint pinpoint of light, where the gravitational eddies were weak and your superluminal drive could function.

Your heart raced even as you sat still upon the throne-like captain's seat... your seat... as you gazed out at the expanse beyond your home. Deep within your other body, you could feel virginal systems awaken as refined solar plasma were pumped into them, as capacitors were charged.

The capacitors pushed their way into your core, twisting as they did so... dumping all of their charge into your Aetheric Slipstream engine.

Before you, space twisted itself as reality rent itself before you with white blue foam that flowed over your body... sucking and pulling you in.

You spent an eternity before emerging outside an alien star system. The blue hue of the star at the heart of the system before you was brilliant, it was also larger. The planets around it were barren things.

You found yourself traveling from star system to star system, making sure to top up your fuel once you made sure it was safe to do so.

Eventually, you found yourself emerging at the source of the broadcasts.

The star that they had gathered at was a brilliant yellow. There were no habitable worlds, only gas giants and an asteroid belt.

You carefully approached the source of the broadcasts. For while you were strong, your speed wasn't what it could be if you but abandoned your armor and weapons... and once you entered the system, you were stuck in it for some time.

Your scans swept across the system...

The number of your sisters wasn't many, being but a paltry six. And yet, this was the first time you had encountered others like you.

The replying scan and broadcasts directed at you were hesitant. It was clear that they weren't expecting someone like you.

[Yona - Hello. Who are you?]
[Izuna - Friend or Foe?]
[Jack - You can't just ask THAT, Izuna!]
[Izuna - The hell I can't! Look at her!]
[So - Girls... please settle down. So, who are you? And are you here to join us?]

This was when your scans revealed that your sisters you had travelled to meet were not your equal... their defensive shields and weapons were all weaker. There was also the fact that their ship forms were smaller and sleeker than you were.

The repaired damage that their bodies bore. The signs of the repairs were obvious to your scans. From the looks of it, they had been in extensive combat.

- - -
Dark Heavens | Space Ship Girls
004 : Greetings

- - -​

What Do?
[X] Greet them.
[X] Run away!
[X] Shoot them.
[X] [Write In]

Your name?
[X] I.... haven't picked one. Am I suppose to have one?
[X] Ciara
[X] Hyuuga
[X] Sovereign
[X] Exelion
[X] Write In - Needs to be a single word or name

Yona - http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2625703
Izuna - http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=274305
Jack - http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1613883
So - http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2576505

Last edited:
[X] Greet them.
[X] Sovereign

It is probably too pretentious for Cruiser. Oh well.

[X] Greet them.
[X] Exelion

Last edited:
[X] Shoot them
[X] Sovereign

It is impossible for the future best cruiser in the galaxy to be too pretentious.

[] Greet them.
Of the list below for names, my favorite is
[]Astoria

Vote changed.

Possible name suggestions
  • Myoko
  • Haguro
  • Kinugasa
  • Mogami
  • Pensacola
  • Aurora
  • Caroline