• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Esquestria: The House of the Sun - A pony cultist experience

To be fair, all the lores are dangerous in their own ways and Winter was actually pretty chill(heh) from what I remember in Velvet's progress. Winter 3 was one of the Realizations that didn't even have her panicking.

What is really worrying me is her not having a minor lore yet(or us not knowing it), it could be bad for her mental health if she just has Winter since we know what that means.

But forget all of that, if Fluttershy really wants to go deeper in the lores she will ask us for help first and after we say no she may ask why and that is what I think will make or break everything, because if we can/choose to tell her about our deal with Comet it might end up with Fluttershy confronting him about it... and that is a good thing.

No, think about it, Comet confessed to Stormchaser he is struggling with communicating with Fluttershy and knowing her she thinks the silence is normal and not Comet freaking the fuck out having no idea how to treat her well. Making decisions for your girlfriend/blocking her access to certain information is something I think all of us agree is not supposed to happen in a healthy relationship and it could be how those issues are brought to their attention.

I don't think things will end up bad because it is Fluttershy we are talking about here, she is literally Kindness ponified.
As far as I remember she hasn't even had the "Dream" yet
I think the Dream happens the same night a pony learns of the Occult(or when they go to sleep) so she probably already had it.

I think the Dream happens the same night a pony learns of the Occult(or when they go to sleep) so she probably already had it.
I'm pretty sure you need to do one of the right rituals. Cut a lock of your mane before sleep. Sleep in a room freshly painted white. Inflict a small wound on your hooves. Swallow ash from a beloved object you've burnt.

I'm pretty sure you need to do one of the right rituals. Cut a lock of your mane before sleep. Sleep in a room freshly painted white. Inflict a small wound on your hooves. Swallow ash from a beloved object you've burnt.
I based it on how Rarity had the Dream right after Velvet gave her the first taste of Grail so you might be right.

Last edited:
What is really worrying me is her not having a minor lore yet(or us not knowing it), it could be bad for her mental health if she just has Winter since we know what that means.

eh, she's Winter 1. the "balancing roll" would be lvl 0.

There's not THAT much to balance. And to be fair Fluttershy was never the most stable of the Main 6. At her worst she was only surpassed in breakdowns (she once had mega panic attacks over helping Dash and the other Pegasi) to Twilight twilighting (lesson zero, when she's tardy with a friendship report) and Pinky (when she thinks everyone hates her and basically go depressed and relying on imaginary friends (like Madame Le Flour. a sack of flour)

If she was Winter 3 I'd be more worried

But forget all of that, if Fluttershy really wants to go deeper in the lores she will ask us for help first and after we say no she may ask why and that is what I think will make or break everything, because if we can/choose to tell her about our deal with Comet it might end up with Fluttershy confronting him about it... and that is a good thing.

No, think about it, Comet confessed to Stormchaser he is struggling with communicating with Fluttershy and knowing her she thinks the silence is normal and not Comet freaking the fuck out having no idea how to treat her well. Making decisions for your girlfriend/blocking her access to certain information is something I think all of us agree is not supposed to happen in a healthy relationship and it could be how those issues are brought to their attention.

I don't think things will end up bad because it is Fluttershy we are talking about here, she is literally Kindness ponified.

Also true.

All in all what I imagine will happen is that at some point Fluttershy MIGHT ask if we can teach her a bit more, or at least ask why we didn't teach her anymore.

if it's just a light question, we can simply tell her she doesn't need more.

Which is true.

IF SHE INSISTS we can eventually tell her Comet asked us not to, and that if she REALLY cares that much about it she should talk to him first. While also STILL making it clear that she doesn't NEED this knowledge, so she should only insist if she actually cares about it.

I based it on how Rarity had the Dream right after Velvet gave her the first taste of Grail so you might be right.

yeah, it was kind of implied she accidentally into the "Grail" method of getting the Dream.

To be fair, all the lores are dangerous in their own ways and Winter was actually pretty chill(heh) from what I remember in Velvet's progress. Winter 3 was one of the Realizations that didn't even have her panicking.

If Fluttershy asks, it will be dealt with then. Likely by informing her "I agreed with Comet I would not." And discussion and so on can move from there if things are truly needed.

But, I do think that Fluttershy will be able to tell the difference. Comet thinking of himself as a "Thing" versus Comet thinking of himself as "Maybe more than that" is... going to be noticed by the one person who spends the most time around him, I think.

I'm not saying it will go well. The one pony who doesn't feel like other ponies starting to feel that way for Fluttershy is.... a change to be certain. Don't know how she will react to that. But, I believe she will at least notice.
Stormchaser noticed after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back