• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

I've not received email alerts for the past week now, is anyone else experiencing the same issue. I've checked the alerts preferences, they are still ticked.

hyphen.jpg

And now it's your hobby, too.

Well. I might get myself fired tomorrow. Last night one of my guys had to go to the ER with a heart attack. He comes in today anyway. My boss starts a project with him. My boss gets distracted after an hour and leaves this long, important project in the lap of a guy that just had a fucking heart attack. And leaves the build at the earliest time he can.

Yup. Time to scream at the boss.

We're all going to sit down in her office for this one.
Well, long as you have higher ups to witness the encounter and do so in a relatively calm and collected way...

Guess it depends on where you live, but most places have laws against firing people for confronting superiors who fuck up.

Might not save your job.

But does give you an avenue for a lawsuit if it doesn't.

We're all going to sit down in her office for this one.
Well, long as you have higher ups to witness the encounter and do so in a relatively calm and collected way...

Guess it depends on where you live, but most places have laws against firing people for confronting superiors who fuck up.

Might not save your job.

But does give you an avenue for a lawsuit if it doesn't.
Record. Everything. If not in sound/camera, then in written documentation as it happens.

Man, you know you're old when... oh boy

So I'm picking up my cousin from High School and I start to comment to his mother that its ninety + degrees in southern humidity and he's wearing a hoodie

and then I remember high school

and was like oh yeah we all did that I wore a leather jacket back then its even in the year book.

After 11 long years, I finally completed my Twisted Wings fanfic. I'm in a jubilant mood over it and just wanted to express my joy.

Feels good to know my labor of love is now finished and out there for the world to enjoy. Or at least I hope they enjoy it. Can't please everyone, but it's awesome when my efforts please my readers.

Is there any way to bookmark story so I know which chapter was the last i read?

Oh for fucks sake.

Just got my windshield replaced, it was cracked halfway across. Squaring up with guy that replaced it when a short, hard storm rolled in. Both of us were looking out my front window when a large tree branch fell off a mostly dead tree the landlord has been putting off taking down, skid down my duplex's roof, and impact my new windshield.

I now need another windshield. And possibly a new hood.

If it makes you feel better... insurance probably covers that one. And if not, said landlord could be liable for failing to clear a hazard in a prompt manner.

Then, you may not live in the USA, and fuck if I'm going to memorize the liability laws in every country on Earth.

If it makes you feel better... insurance probably covers that one. And if not, said landlord could be liable for failing to clear a hazard in a prompt manner.

Then, you may not live in the USA, and fuck if I'm going to memorize the liability laws in every country on Earth.
Nah, I'm on murrikastan. I agree, landlord is probably on the line for this, and I have full coverage anyway.

Oh for fucks sake.

Just got my windshield replaced, it was cracked halfway across. Squaring up with guy that replaced it when a short, hard storm rolled in. Both of us were looking out my front window when a large tree branch fell off a mostly dead tree the landlord has been putting off taking down, skid down my duplex's roof, and impact my new windshield.

I'd be caught between the urge to scream and laugh. That's straight up fiction level bad luck.

Oh for fucks sake.

Ouch. At least you won't have to pay for it?

I am looking for a meme template. I saw it months ago and thought it was funny, but I can't find it and I don't know the name of it.

It is used to depict a realization that something is horribly wrong. It is of a man, with two pictures. In the first picture the man is relaxed, but in the second picture he looks shocked. I know for sure the pictures were from a tv show from the early 2000s.

Anyone know what I an talking about?

Edit: found it

https://imgflip.com/memetemplate/233148730/Joey-Shocked

"joey shocked meme"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back