• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Sneaking His Way into the Multiverse (RWBY Jaune, WC-lite mechanics)

That was an awesome arc, I'm curious if they do mass effect 2 and the portal is anchored in the Normandy SR 2 who in the crew could be charmed into Joining the Journey, if tattletale and Mordon solus will sing Gilbert and Sullivan together. What would the semblance of each member of the Normandy crew be and if Jaune can learn more about leading from Shepard.

So if an event lasted weeks they would stick around in a setting for weeks.
Like Fate Merlin?
Did the Outsider have any interaction with Lisa or her shard?
And what if anything would the Outsider think of Lisa's patron?
Yup.
I'm not familiar with the nitty-gritty of Nasuverse, but probably. It's a trope seen quite a few times with long-lived and disconnected beings in fiction.
They have not interacted yet.
If I write it? Unbridled curiosity, followed by amusement and a mild derision at the futility of what the shards and entities are about, considering the concept of the Void as he knows it is where everything came from and is in the process of pulling everything back into itself, a la heat death of the universe. To him, an end to it all for a universe is inevitable, and a restart afterward all too possible, making everything these other beings do pointless. Also, that they are far too interfering. The key to a good show for him is to see what people choose to do, rather than influencing them every step of the way to make certain decisions.

@LazyAutumnMoon, I'll try and expand on this review later but for now just wanted to say that this has cemented itself as one of the top fics on this site and in general. My nightmare is that it won't have an ending. But yeah. The novelty, premise, characterizations, characters, writing… I just really love it.
I'm happy you think so, and I hope to keep at this as circumstances allow, enough to get to the ending. It'd be...a while.

That was an awesome arc, I'm curious if they do mass effect 2 and the portal is anchored in the Normandy SR 2 who in the crew could be charmed into Joining the Journey, if tattletale and Mordon solus will sing Gilbert and Sullivan together. What would the semblance of each member of the Normandy crew be and if Jaune can learn more about leading from Shepard.
I would guess that it's harder for anyone there to take the offer, since they'd have a host of reasons to stay. Camaraderie with the other people on the ship, their various causes/traumas/unresolved businesses, the main plot that they were recruited into. I might say Jack, depending on the point in her story, as she might want to just get a definite escape from any number of people that are after her, but on the other hand she'd definitely ditch the group the moment they get to the next world, barring some very compelling reasons not to.
...I think I would very much enjoy writing that scene with a singing Tattletale and Mordon Solus.

Well, I'm coming into this too late to change anything, but Tattletale is definitely the worst thing that could have happened to Jaune.

Well, I'm coming into this too late to change anything, but Tattletale is definitely the worst thing that could have happened to Jaune.
Understandable. Tattletales aren't for everyone.

It helps when you don't think of her as the worst thing that could have happened to Jaune, but as the worst thing that could have happened to Jaune, so far.
See, not so bad now, is she? Downright cute, really.

Since we're going into a new arc I have an idea for one of the names on the list they could jump to. https://youtu.be/hJ9UUnYybfw?si=HimpIoOfHO0_wkvI

The sene from invincible where Omni man is counter invading the flaxen planet. The Flaxen are a crazy advanced sci-fi civilization so there's probably a high loot rating but I'm pretty sure omniman is significantly stronger then Leviathan and would make the threat rating similarly balloon out of the teams ability to handle it.

Well, if we're throwing names into the ring then I wanna say Danmachi, or maybe Final Fantasy 7? Both would be pretty fun and Materias would prolly be worth quite a bit.

EDIT : ooh, or maybe Elden Ring? Or any of the Souls game really, that would be a trip and a half for Brattletale.

Last edited:
If they are going to pickup odd stowaways like Lisa's Shard and the Outsider they should definitely visit Bloodborne. Great Ones will surely have great sympathy with him.
Edit.autocorrupt

I'm not sure Shard-chan and the Outsider are 'stowaways' as much as superpower service providers/reality tv audience.
They are both Eldritch Abominations empowering their respective "champions" in exchange for letting them observe new universes.

I'm not sure Shard-chan and the Outsider are 'stowaways' as much as superpower service providers/reality tv audience.
They are both Eldritch Abominations empowering their respective "champions" in exchange for letting them observe new universes.
Great Ones can do that too via contracts or bestowal of insight/runes. And they munch Blood Stone Shards fried in Whale Oil while watching together

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back