• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

[X] Plan Bii

What do with all this info?:
[X] Write In
-[X] Keep it, this info could come in handy later, you already have quite the daunting list of women to bang, just in the Empire. That doesn't mean you couldn't befriend them. Keep in touch with those girls, talk to them now and then... and if they had information to pass to you, that wasn't a bad thing. You might reward them with a date. And if they kept providing you information, the dates MIGHT go further. To have the girls would strive to be the one who caught your eye.
-[X] Admittedly, you were still going to start up a collection for the underwear you had been given. Phone numbers were one thing, few men could claim to have been given underwear.

What name do you give them?:
[X] "You can call me Nemo, I'll let you guess my name. It's more fun this way."

What now?:
[X] Make your excuses, you can come back later [Stunt]
-[X] It was tempting, to reveal your identity... but such a thing was hardly subtle and quite crass. Rather... you waited patiently and played along, and directed the conversation as a maestro would an orchestra.

You didn't have to use your power to do this, rather... this was you. This was your nature shining forth.

This was what your father did when he spoke as Kaiser, when he spoke as the owner and CEO of Medhall. This was pure human skill, raised to fantastical levels, but in the end... nothing a human couldn't do.

Still, it would be simply rude to leave while Amy and her harpy sister Victoria were not here. You had sensed her... need much like some of the other girls earlier.

After the return of the Dallon sisters, you smiled as there was a smile of smug satisfaction from Sabah before you bowed and begged your way free with a smile. "Think of it this way, you can try and work out who I am. We'll be back."

[X] Write In [Major][Stunt]
-[X] You drifted about, making small talk as you had earlier. The two of you were having fun as you charmed and seduced your various peers. They would look favorably at you when you returned to school after the winter holidays. At least, for those who went to Arcadia... those who didn't, you could always call up... later.

You could tell that Sabah was enjoying herself with you and that despite her lesbian nature, she liked you. She found you charming. Someone that she would have called a friend if you had been in her age group, had been in college with her... it was quite possible that the two of you might have been more than friends or even possibly dated if you had just been in her age group before all of this.

Still, you chitchatted as the two of you sipped at overpriced champagne, wine and juice in small glasses while nibbling on appetizers in between schmoozing the ladies... between the two of you, you were building up a nice collection of contact information. "It's one thing to hit on Panacea and Glory Girl but going after the Wards. Just look at how young Vista is... feels rather sketchy."

"That's true." You smiled at her. "Shadow Stalker on the other hand looks like she might be someone easier for you to hit on. Look at the Red Head she's talking to, and how that girl smiles. They know each other..."

"Maybe, but I don't think they're doing each other, if you get what I mean."

XP Purchases
-[X] Bank

[] Immortalize it. You got your first number from Lisa (it doesn't really count) but you just had underwear shoved into your hands.
Seems to basically be a "Fuck yeah me" option, might be more that I'm too tired to notice though.
[] Co-ordinate with Sabah, later, the two of you could make a 'killing.' Some of the ones that Sabah didn't get contact info from might be willing to let Sabah enjoy them if you are there.
Seems to be the +Sabah option, but doesn't give much else (apart from sexy funtimes with Sabah and pals). Plus also has the risk of offending Sabah and going hilariously badly.

[] Keep it, this info could come in handy later, you already have quite the daunting list of women to bang, just in the Empire. That doesn't mean you couldn't turn it into quite the 'spy' network. Rewarding important information with sex/dates.
Basically, gets us the start of an information network, on the other hand, could end up blowing up in his face.

[X] He makes sure to remember every single girl he talked to and that he got a reaction from, to remember all the little details that made them tick, and to then exploit them ruthlessly. He would his way into their hearts so that he was the most important person in the world to them, that of course they would tell him anything, do any favor just because it would make him happy.

Name... eh, Theo would work, and would have the lulzy reaction. On the other hand going incognito boosts our chances a fair bit. On the other, other hand, lying about that kind of shit usually ends badly.

As for what to do next, staying with the group for a bit longer could be fun to keep stirring the pot, or we could play up the mystery factor and move on without mentioning his name and talk to somebody different.

[X] Bii for everything else tho

Edit: So apparently I accidentally a plan, bitchin.

Last edited:
This thing is amusing.

I'll go with

[X] Plan Bii

for lack of thinking up anything more clever.

Oh, I talked to Bii about it, forgot to post. I'd give them both 1 die. The second option was a much better one, but lacked description of the social environment(to make it a 2 die), the first had a lot of description of the social environment and desired rewards but was lacking in action.
Cool. As 1-die stunts that seems totally appropriate.

[X] Keep it, this info could come in handy later, you already have quite the daunting list of women to bang, just in the Empire. That doesn't mean you couldn't turn it into quite the 'spy' network. Rewarding important information with sex/dates.

What name do you give them?:
[] Write-in
[X] Position ourself slightly behind and to the right of Sabah. Let her greet them first. "Hi, I'm Theo." Nobody important. "I'm here with Sabah."
-[X] Discuss Sabah's business excitedly. Brush off questions about yourself.
-[X] Be the best arm-candy possible in front of Victoria and Amy.

[!] The elder members of New Wave, including Crystal, were speaking with a well to do family you didn't recognize. They bore a resemblance to the striking red-head over by the Wards.
[X] Crystal, and a striking redhead? Batter up!
-[X] Let's see if the New Wave adults clue in before their eldest daughter gives in. Or the redhead. Whatever.
-[X] Ensure the Wards get an eyeful of your charms, but don't actually engage them yet.

[X] Co-ordinate with Sabah, later, the two of you could make a 'killing.' Some of the ones that Sabah didn't get contact info from might be willing to let Sabah enjoy them if you are there.

[X] Theo.

Eh. I don't like Bii's vote, since it feels like half of the next chapter is written in it, but I can't think of anything for the "what now" vote. I guess I'll just leave that one blank.

On another note, I'm hoping that we can get close to Amy, since it would get us access to the rest of New Wave. I imagine that Theo would find Glory Girl much more bearable, if he was regularly bending her over, and Sarah and Carol are hot (Twin? Sister?) MILFs, so that should be fun. Then, of course, he would go after Crystal, to complete the set. Possibly have an orgy with all five of the New Wave women, to celebrate.

[X] Co-ordinate with Sabah, later, the two of you could make a 'killing.' Some of the ones that Sabah didn't get contact info from might be willing to let Sabah enjoy them if you are there.

Yeah, I like this option better too. Sabah is more important for us anyway.

Edit: oh, it's my first post here... Strange.

[] Co-ordinate with Sabah, later, the two of you could make a 'killing.' Some of the ones that Sabah didn't get contact info from might be willing to let Sabah enjoy them if you are there.

Yeah, I like this option better too. Sabah is more important for us anyway.

Edit: oh, it's my first post here... Strange.
Welcome to QQ. Please leave your sanity and inhibitions at the door. Also enjoy your free t-shirt saying 'I stared into the abyss...it was a tentacle monster'.

Realtalk, this looks like a huge bait since we've got no idea how the hilariously shy and introverted Sabah will take that kind of shit.

To be honest, I would rather not be doing New Wave..... They are way too toxic. Hell, Vista is a better choice and she's underage with her own neurosis, thus something that shouldn't be hit on by Theo.

Isn't Theo like, one year older than Missy?

He's fifteen in the quest, so if that tweaks some things, it does. It allows him to occupy late teens- early twenties looks in a few months when his body finally catches up to App5 fully. Right now he's a very handsome 13-16 year old looking young man.

To be honest, I would rather not be doing New Wave..... They are way too toxic. Hell, Vista is a better choice and she's underage with her own neurosis, thus something that shouldn't be hit on by Theo.

Only the non-Vicky Dallons and besides they're all very attractive (plus we have that crush on Crystal and possibly Amy as well)

And seeing Amy flounder while trying to get us to notice her sounds hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back