• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

Snips are (rows-1), for example row 2 is snip 1- Birth by Death.
Add two columns on the left. Column A is either the segment number or "Omake" or "Art". Column B is the segment or omake title. Segment XP is in Column C; omake and art XP are in column four. (You can split these later, if fanart actually appears.) The part from YGYRtP to DD would look like this:

11 You Got Your Right to Party 4  
Omake A Triumphant Misunderstanding   0.5
Omake Elsewhere...   1.5
12 Triumphant Impressions 3  
Omake Earthen Emma   1.5
13 Deflecting Discussion 3  
Move the totals for Snips and Omakes to the top of their columns - leave the bottom open so you can keep adding rows - and move Total-TDP to the far right column above the other totals. (Delete Total Gains because it's redundant, then delete the column you just emptied.) Spent-TDP and Reason are columns E and F; the new summary column is G. Add a new column, H, all the way to the right; this one has short-form URLs for every snip/omake/art.

They have a pr department who handles images. But costumes and outfits, in the end, needs the approval of the one wearing it.

Because the cape in question can simply go "nope, not wearing this".
And if you're too picky they can suspend you without pay.

The PR department will have levers just as much as the capes.

The biggest problem with the idea of having Sabah design clothes for the Protectorate or the Wards is the simple fact that it's really stupid for everybody involved and makes negative sense. Shit like this is far too important to just throw away to some random, a capes costume is just such a huge part of their identity that expecting them to let Sabah do it is just insane.

Ignoring the fact that they have no reason to want or need new costumes, there's also the fact that there is literally an entire department full of experts for this kind of shit, and Sabah has had fuck all training for how to properly design a costume for a cape. Do you really think that when she learned how to make a suit that it covered how to best include body armor without making it too obvious? Or how to make clothes that wouldn't hinder you in a fight?

How about we instead go talk to the people that are important enough to invite capes and actually have them turn up. Maybe even take advantage of what happened earlier to use it as not only and icebreaker to get them talking about Sabah and her work, but also to see her in a slightly better light. The fact that we can also throw in a few remarks about how it's all nonsense and that Glory Girl would back up her new... friend would be all kinds of fun in front of Dean.

Ignoring the fact that they have no reason to want or need new costumes, there's also the fact that there is literally an entire department full of experts for this kind of shit, and Sabah has had fuck all training for how to properly design a costume for a cape. Do you really think that when she learned how to make a suit that it covered how to best include body armor without making it too obvious? Or how to make clothes that wouldn't hinder you in a fight?
Yes. This is her specialization. She's also a cape. So something tells me she's got a vested interest in learning how to design costumes for capes.

Not to mention that as a Tailor you spend a lot of time looking up all kinds of various patterns and designs for your work. Building up a foundation to work from and a library of knowledge to draw upon.

So I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure you're right out wrong about Sabah the parahuman tailor not knowing how to design outfits for parahumans.

And if you're too picky they can suspend you without pay.

The PR department will have levers just as much as the capes.

Mind you, the capes have their own levers like... shrugging and quiting/request a transfer if the pr department goes too far. They are the product and without them the pr department have no work.

This is an aside of why would the PRT bend over backwards for one minor incident that they can brush over?

Snake/Eater

I'm not sure that Calvert is the right person to try to shmooze into backing Sabah's company. I mean, there's just not a lot about construction that screams 'fashion interest'.

Yes. This is her specialization. She's also a cape. So something tells me she's got a vested interest in learning how to design costumes for capes.

Not to mention that as a Tailor you spend a lot of time looking up all kinds of various patterns and designs for your work. Building up a foundation to work from and a library of knowledge to draw upon.

So I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure you're right out wrong about Sabah the parahuman tailor not knowing how to design outfits for parahumans.
This may sound a bit crazy, but I'm fairly sure that most capes don't automatically learn how to best use their powers, and that they actually have to research and train. And that considering how I'm fairly sure that it was mentioned that this is before Sabah going out as Parian and that she's still learning, she probably isn't much of an expert on armored clothing. Especially since learning how to do it to the standards of the PRT may take a bit of time.

In fact, as crazy as it sounds, she's probably bee focusing on learning how to make things that she can sell to more than 20 people in the city. But hey, maybe she did go out of the way to teach herself not only how to make high quality costumes, but also somehow has the materials for them. I'm sure that it won't raise any questions or anything right?

Mind you, the capes have their own levers like... shrugging and quiting/request a transfer if the pr department goes too far. They are the product and without them the pr department have no work.

This is an aside of why would the PRT bend over backwards for one minor incident that they can brush over?
True, but the PR department can also make life difficult for you right back if you give them too much grief. This is a give and take relationship. You're on a payroll. This is your job. So while you do have the power to outright tell them no, if you raise a big enough stink they can get you right back.

True, but the PR department can also make life difficult for you right back if you give them too much grief. This is a give and take relationship. You're on a payroll. This is your job. So while you do have the power to outright tell them no, if you raise a big enough stink they can get you right back.
As Cape X, the PR department has gone insane insisting that I wear a new costume from a random no-name tailor. Even when I keep saying no. Are we sure they have not been compromise by a Master/Stranger cape?

This may sound a bit crazy, but I'm fairly sure that most capes don't automatically learn how to best use their powers, and that they actually have to research and train. And that considering how I'm fairly sure that it was mentioned that this is before Sabah going out as Parian and that she's still learning, she probably isn't much of an expert on armored clothing. Especially since learning how to do it to the standards of the PRT may take a bit of time.

In fact, as crazy as it sounds, she's probably bee focusing on learning how to make things that she can sell to more than 20 people in the city. But hey, maybe she did go out of the way to teach herself not only how to make high quality costumes, but also somehow has the materials for them. I'm sure that it won't raise any questions or anything right?
You realize that she came to this party in a costume? Making costumes is a thing she obviously knows how to do. More than just parahumans want fancy outfits. And yes, she probably does know how to make inserts for her outfits. This is not a super impossible subskill of tailoring.

As Cape X, the PR department has gone insane insisting that I wear a new costume from a random no-name tailor. Even when I keep saying no. Are we sure they have not been compromise by a Master/Stranger cape?
This cape has gone crazy because they insist that they have all their costumes be made by famous designers. Can you believe some people? Geeze.

Let's not get absurd. My only point is that if you refuse to work with the PR department they can bite you right back. I also doubt a lot of capes care to know the name of the person who designed their outfit, unless they're looking to hire them outside of their work with the PRT.

Thing is though, even if for some reason she's magically able to make an armored costume to the level of quality that the PRT would want. Why on earth would anybody care? They've already got costumes of their own, and if you honestly think that they'll let some random change that kind of shit for no reason, well, you're in for a fun surprise then.

With all this talk about costumes, we're missing something vitally important: what will Amy wear when she becomes The Dark Princess? She'll obviously need a mimetic bodysuit for the innermost layer, so to emulate Solaroid disguise charms via her power, but on top of that... are we thinking nothing but flesh? A vampire bride? Something Norse (probably not)?

Thing is though, even if for some reason she's magically able to make an armored costume to the level of quality that the PRT would want. Why on earth would anybody care? They've already got costumes of their own, and if you honestly think that they'll let some random change that kind of shit for no reason, well, you're in for a fun surprise then.
Because there is such a thing as new heroes. And scrolling back, this whole thing wasn't even about designing superhero costumes, but having superheroes model costumes for her as recompense for her getting assaulted at a party.

Here's the thing. Do the capes need or want a new look. Because if the answer is no, there is nothing the PR people can do. Sure, the PR people could get the cape a one off outfit, but the cape doesn't have to wear it.

And the PR department has to justify the expense. So.... erm... yeah.

Do you really think that when she learned how to make a suit that it covered how to best include body armor without making it too obvious? Or how to make clothes that wouldn't hinder you in a fight?
It's a dress uniform-style costume,for private events.I noticed the capes were wearing old costumes that lacked something to make them stand out for the occasion,it's like going to a wedding wearing a old tacky groomsmen jacket with those ugly ruffled shirts.if they going to a special Pr event they should be wearing something more classy.why would they need body armour? they are not going on patrol,t's just for a photoshoot

In fact, as crazy as it sounds, she's probably been focusing on learning how to make things that she can sell to more than 20 people in the city. But hey, maybe she did go out of the way to teach herself not only how to make high quality costumes, but also somehow has the materials for them. I'm sure that it won't raise any questions or anything right?
thats why i'm trying to make Calvert a Angel investor,to get Sabah the seed money to help her start her own business and help pay for materials. a self made man like Calvert would think it prudent business to get in bed with Theo so he can call up a favor for funding Sabah.

Last edited:
Here's the thing. Do the capes need or want a new look. Because if the answer is no, there is nothing the PR people can do. Sure, the PR people could get the cape a one off outfit, but the cape doesn't have to wear it.

And the PR department has to justify the expense. So.... erm... yeah.
If we succeed in pushing them into this kind of deal, finding someone willing to try it is their job. Do they want or need a new look? I hope so, because that's kind of the point. So they'll probably find ones who do.

Justifying the expenses? I assume you're talking about the modeling? Easy enough. It's a PR stunt. It makes the capes look good and they can sell the story and pictures to local media to recoup the losses.

Last edited:
Justifying the expenses? I assume you're talking about the modeling? Easy enough. It's a PR stunt. It makes the capes look good and they can sell the story and pictures to local media to recoup the losses.
Maybe the differences could be split between Sabah and the PRT? Calvert pays for it all if he's going to invest in the photographer with the designer costumes being given pro bono in return for the heroes coming to to measured, dressed and modeled.

The publicity from this shoot would have great returns in the long run for Sabah's career and Calvert's reputation and wallet.

I think i should edit and articulate my plan more or someone else should come up with a better write-in then me.:oops:

That's the thing.... we kept things quiet and discreet... things were handled.

Now you want to go disrupt a high up in the PRT's conversation with a name brand hero and an executive at a big construction company.

To basically push Sabah into the light and the incident back up. Just to force the PRT which has no obligation to do anything as they can go after Sabah as this perverted lesbian hitting on a young girl that Shadow Stalker protected. What you want would fuck over what has been done thus far for Sabah.

All this on no stunt... just charms and hope everything works out?

Gotta say, I don't really understand why Vista got aged up. If your plan is to have filthy forbidden pedo sex with her, it's not like her being 12 or 13 makes any difference in the legality of the situation... and if your plan is NOT to have filthy forbidden pedo sex with her, then her age is even more irrelevant.

I just offered the chance, so if the plan changed... I hope it doesn't though. Best Little Sister Vista, after all.

Amy's confession came as a major surprise.

Really? :confused:

She wants to ask you out. Amy Dallon wants to ask you out. Previously, you had dreamed of such a thing. Even though you were courting Gwen, Amy Dallon had always stood out in ways that looks never did. That she would ask you out had been something you had wished for on a birthday cake, once upon a time.

^From 15- Names & Mysteries

I just rolled for the encounter (for the end of 17, off a d6), and then the desperation meter(in 15, off a d20 (1 not desperate - 10 desperate - 20 she's going to start murdering people close to you if you don't). She wasn't very desperate(like to offer her virginity right then and there with continued sexual favors if they can at least look like they're dating would be pretty desperate. She got 'must ask out and sweeten deal enough to secure at least first date if necessary.' 9), but enough to be determined in asking you out. When Amy went to the bathroom with Vicky in 15, it was to get advice on asking (or getting him to ask her) then 'Nemo' out. Amy gave a glowing recommendation when prodded, and Vicky said 'just do it!' *insert Shia Lebouf* It helped that Vicky was hype that Amy was taking active interest in a boy. "holyshit Amy is talking to a boy and it isn't for work, this is the best day ever!! :3" (taken from mishie due to perfectness)

Vicky is going to have some reservations, but 'Nemo' got a good word from Amy. Enough that Vicky is going to let it slide for now, and try to dissuade Amy later. After the first date or something. Probably spy on you two as well.

Holy fuck is Amy thirsty in this update.

Yes. Yes, she is.

Last edited:
That's the thing.... we kept things quiet and discreet... things were handled.

Now you want to go disrupt a high up in the PRT's conversation with a name brand hero and an executive at a big construction company.

To basically push Sabah into the light and the incident back up. Just to force the PRT which has no obligation to do anything as they can go after Sabah as this perverted lesbian hitting on a young girl that Shadow Stalker protected. What you want would fuck over what has been done thus far for Sabah.

All this on no stunt... just charms and hope everything works out?
You are honestly right, Biigoh that why i'm going to bust my butt to re-edit it,I'm honestly sorry for wasting your patient. I have a long way to honestly go as i'm a noob at writing and questing.thanks by the way for your critique of what is wrong with my plan.:)

Last edited:
Considering her reaction in canon, I'm pretty sure GG is less "thank god you're not after me" and more "holyshit Amy is talking to a boy and it isn't for work, this is the best day ever :3"

This was especially the case. I wasn't including Shia Labeouf for luls. Except more excited and hype. And embarrassed because panties, and sudden attraction to Sabah. And I'm actually going to steal that line and edit my post with it. Cause perfect.

Current Tally for Skitzyfrenic

[6] Plan Bii: (SwiftRosenthal, 1986ctcel, mc2rpg, Budda002, Biigoh, mishie)
https://forum.questionablequesting.com/posts/402170/
[!] (Locked, will not burn an interaction slot) Speak with Sabah about what's happened since you've been separated.
[!] Minor
[!] The Christners are holding court, the ones participating are your Family and the Stansfields.
-[!] You're just there mostly to enjoy the sight of Dean's miserable face given that he got dumped by the harpy for another girl.
[!] Short Omake/Stunt/Subvote thing for Sabah (It's Sabah tiem!)
[!] Banked

[3] Plan Snake: (prandom, Fishyface, Snake/Eater)
https://forum.questionablequesting.com/posts/402179/
[!] (Locked, will not burn an interaction slot) Speak with Sabah about what's happened since you've been separated
-[!] Recount to Sabah in a very humorously hammy and poetic detail, how you charmed the healer's number (and undergarments...) into your hands to help distract and comfort your courtier and friend from tonight's earlier assaults.
[!] Deputy Director Renick, Dauntless (THE Hometown Hero) and Mr. Calvert have converged together.
-[!] Try to manipulate the representatives of the PRT and the Protectorate into compensating Sabah for the earlier act of savagery.
-[!] After metaphorically bending them over the table, ask for Dauntless's Autograph.
-[!] Try to make an introduction to Mr.Calvert and convince him to become a financial investor in Sabah upcoming career in designer fashion.
-[!] Use personal motes for Exquisite Etiquette Style [1m], 2nd Presence Excellency [4m], and Scathing Cynic Attitude [3m] leaving you with 1 mote left.
[!] Stunt
[!] Banked

[3] Plan rogthnor (rogthnor, SerbobIV, Drak4806)
https://forum.questionablequesting.com/posts/402128/
[!] (Locked, will not burn an interaction slot) Speak with Sabah about what's happened since you've been separated.
[!] Deputy Director Renick, Dauntless (THE Hometown Hero) and Mr. Calvert have converged together.
-[!] It's obvious by the way Dauntless is deferring to Calvert, and the weight Renick is giving his words, that Calvert is a powerful man. Curious, considering Calvert isn't part of the PRT. Time to go over there and see what kind of man he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back