• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

I have seem to have lost my fire in writing, Maybe you guys can give me a kick in the ass by pointing out the flaws in what i wrote.I seem to perform better under pressure.

Last edited:
I give up, i can't seem to get my motivated to fix it or come up with a new plan.here are my notes that i took to fix it before i went to bed last night.Maybe someone else can pull a rabbit of this crappy hat and come up with a different plan.

what did you like about the plan that made you vote for it ?

• clarify that the designer costumes are for the photo shoot and possibly for private Pr events.
  • change the motive why Sabah needs Calvert's as a angel investor.
  • Calvert is a Prt consultant who also works at a executive position after he bought his position atFortress construction during the early end shelter boom with his investments and Theo is the heir apparent of Medhall pharmaceuticals.
  • While Theo might not be share any elitist beliefs,Calvert would be considered a upstart by polite society,a unwelcome guest that was only invited because of the company he keeps.
  • Sabah gains the spotlight by having the heroe's modeling in fashion magazines wearing her costumes that she made,it's winning the lottery for a up and comer in the fashion industry to have a celebrity showcasing your designs.
  • The crisis is over,but the aftermath isn't. Theo publicly made it look like a misunderstanding but there is going to be a review of SS conduct and a chance of there being a leak to a the tabloids about what happened. This is about taking care of private business with the PRT by using the pretext of the assault to twist them by the short hairs for a better deal.
  • They aren't combat approved costumes,think of them as elegant dress uniforms to showcase Sabah's talents,they will never see a single day of combat.
  • While Sabah has no known history of combat issued Costumes,she has a practical history in making theatre costumes.maybe if the Prt like the prototype dress they will buy the design rights from sabah.
  • I need to be clear and consistent so there are no misunderstandings that they are not combat issued but for publicity.
    Must figure out the expense for thing.

Last edited:
Rich people by expensive clothing for reasons other than being a cape and needing a costume, you realize.

We could just have Sabah act like a normal boutique clothing designer for the rich.

Rich people by expensive clothing for reasons other than being a cape and needing a costume, you realize.

We could just have Sabah act like a normal boutique clothing designer for the rich.
Advertising by using someone famous (protecterate capes) would launched her career.the average rich person would have been like " i have to buy a dress that was made by this person before all the wards are wearing a Sabah original designer costume." she would become a trend. the investor thing was because of some of the facts.

• The Stanfields or their camp would never invest in Sabah because they hate the Anders and won't because she's part of their entourage .
  • New wave is a similar problem but Theo would be mixing Business with pleasure and those are a very volatile mix...
  • Sabah can not become invested with someone who works in the industry because that would limit her options, we need a person or group without prior history or connection.
  • Maybe the Mayor's family would be ideal, but kinda boring.
  • the protectorate is a law enforcement agency, the local Prt could gain a lot of press by trying to create businesses in a recessed community like the Bay.but they have a very limited budget and would invest in a known element.
  • Calvert is a still a member of the prt and a self made busnessman, it is common knowledge that such people are not welcome by older members of high society mustily because of snootiness and because people like Calvert are usually spend thrifts that expensive cars and house to compensate.
  • ideally we need a new man of polite society, Max Ander's is not going to poison his relationship with Old Johann by stealing his worker and investing in his son's "new girlfriend" just to make his kid happy.

Last edited:
/me auuuus and bounces a ball of yarn while lying on back.... :3

Snake/Eater...

Here's a few tips for making plans.

1) Outside Of Character, what is your goal. ie what do YOU want? You don't have to say it... but you must have a goal/purpose
2) How do you justify your goal In Character? Is it even possible in character?
3) Accept that sometimes, you'll need multiple posts to get to where you want and that you might experience detours.
4) ????
5) Profit.

Vote closed! Gonna do a tally here in a sec. Snip will be incoming tomorrow. I went to the library today and have books that need reading. The shiny newness of having a library within walking distance will wear off.

Vote Tally : Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted] | Page 56 | Questionable Questing
##### NetTally 1.1.9
[X] Plan Bii
No. of Votes: 9
Biigoh
1986ctcel
Anasurimbor
Biofan09
Budda002
mc2rpg
mishie
MrGazzer
SwiftRosenthal

[X] Deputy Director Renick, Dauntless (THE Hometown Hero) and Mr. Calvert have converged together.
-[X] It's obvious by the way Dauntless is deferring to Calvert, and the weight Renick is giving his words, that Calvert is a powerful man. Curious, considering Calvert isn't part of the PRT. Time to go over there and see what kind of man he is.
No. of Votes: 3
rogthnor
Drak4806
SerbobIV

[X] (Locked, will not burn an interaction slot) Speak with Sabah about what's happened since you've been separated.
SerbobIV
Biigoh
Drak4806

[X] Plan Snake
Snake/Eater
Fishyface
prandom

[X] Banked
No. of Votes: 2
Biigoh
Snake/Eater

[X] (Locked, will not burn an interaction slot) Speak with Sabah about what's happened since you've been separated
- [X] Recount to Sabah in a very humorously hammy and poetic detail, how you charmed the healer's number (and undergarments...) into your hands to help distract and comfort your courtier and friend from tonight's earlier assaults.
No. of Votes: 1
Snake/Eater

Total No. of Voters: 15

=====

You and Sabah will be exchanging information via showing off underwear, followed by visiting Mayor Christner, his family, the Stansfields, and your family. And probably rubbing smug all up in Dean's face. It'll be short-ish. Probably overhear some real talk politics type stuff. Talk with the twins a little, say hello to the daderino, that kind of stuff. Get high off of Sabah's smug. Probably make sure to mention who Dean was to Vicky and how you don't like him to your courtier.

Basically, next snip is going to be firing shots at Dean. For funnehs. And then moving on. Drive-by passive-aggressive insulting. And basking in his misery.

Realtalk tho, Dean is probably used to getting dumped so he won't be all that mopey, if anything he'll be all kinds of awkward and confused by the fact that it wasn't because of something he did do, something he didn't do or more likely because of something she thought he did, instead she's apparently left him for somebody else. And apparently that somebody else is Theo's date.

So uh, probably a lot of wat going on, and hilariously enough him trying to be as polite about it as possible.

Sister sandwhich. Sabah asks Vicky to try something kinky, Theo asks Amy. Then they have the most awkward foursome.

(Note I am still against touching the Dallons with a ten-county stick.)

Though I imagine that this killed Dean's relationship with Victoria for good. Or longer than usual? Seriously. It's one thing to have a moody girlfriend. It's entirely another to have her leave you for someone else.

Let's hope Sabah does not ruin her relationship with Victoria, there has to be a reason she always broke up with Gallant a lot.

I know an intimacy we can invert with Sabah, her family.

I know an intimacy we can invert with Sabah, her family.
So at Least Sabah and Vicky have one thing in common, the people they treat like close family are sexually attracted to them and are ridiculously overpowered to the point that they can end all life.

If it's not sexual attraction that Sabah feel's for Theo then it's a intimate nonblooded kinship, kinda like Enkidu and Gilgamesh in old mythology.

Last edited:
I think the reson there isn't a charm that can seduce people any people even if they were homo/heterosexual was because White Wolf did not wanted to had unfortunate implications (again).

I think Sabah relationship with Theo is between that, and If it's you it's ok.

I think the reson there isn't a charm that can seduce people any people even if they were homo/heterosexual was because White Wolf did not wanted to had unfortunate implications (again).
Irresistible Succubus Style exists. It makes the target lust for you regardless of their other feelings. We haven't mentioned it because Theo doesn't actually need it when he has 5 dots each in APP and Presence, 3 dots CHA, and an Excellency.

Irresistible Succubus Style exists. It makes the target lust for you regardless of their other feelings. We haven't mentioned it because Theo doesn't actually need it when he has 5 dots each in APP and Presence, 3 dots CHA, and an Excellency.
Thank you.

I wonder what name would have the Solar equivalent of this charm, I refuse to admit that it does not exist after the things the First Age Solars could do.

Thank you.

I wonder what name would have the Solar equivalent of this charm, I refuse to admit that it does not exist after the things the First Age Solars could do.
The Solar version is in Core: Husband-Seducing Demon Dance. It ignores sex and orientation too, but creates love for the Solar, 'starry-eyed infatuation', or loyalty to the Solar's cause.

First Edition

Husband Seducing Demon's Dance
Cost 5 motes
Duration One Scene
Type Simple
Min Performance 4
Min Essence 2
Prerequisite - Gender-Concealing Meditation, Graceful Reed Dancing
This charm raises the art of seduction through dance to a supernatural level. So long as an exalt using this charm continues to dance, all who watch the performance see him or her as the most desirable being possible, regardless of their sexual preference. They are unwilling to harm the Chosen and are likely to behave irrationally in an attempt to impress the Solar. This charm is ineffective on beings with an essence higher than the exalted invoking the power. This charm does not work on characters who are in combat or who otherwise have reason to believe the exalt means them harm. Overtly hostile acts on the part of the character dispel the charm's effect.

And after this is "Divine Performance Style", that for 10 motes, have basically the effects of HSDD on a single target for a number of days (difference between solar and target's essence). And there is a notation on "with proper planning, an exalted performer can keep one or more targets entranced indefinitely". All this at essence 3.

I particularly prefer the 2nd edition version myself

I honestly don't want Theo to use his powers to seduce Sabah like that, That crosses the line between friendly flirting to outright mindrape.He has only used to his powers thus far similar to Glory Girl's fear/fuck me aura, what you guys are asking for is Heartbreaker-lite.

Since Victoria is always breaking with Dean in canon, I will writte this.

S: -Sniff-
T: Sabah are you--
Sabah hugs Theo.
S: Theo -sniff-.
T: It's alright Sabah I'm here.
S: Vicky -sniff- broke up with me.
T: (That Harpy) :mad:.

I honestly don't want Theo to use his powers to seduce Sabah like that, That crosses the line between friendly flirting to outright mindrape.He has only used to his powers thus far similar to Glory Girl's fear/fuck me aura, what you guys are asking for is Heartbreaker-lite.
Er, Glory Girl mindraped the shit out of her sister Snake. . . .

Instilling an unnatural attraction or fear is hardly any better.

But Glory Girl did it in Ignorance, and she got her karmic reward, it Heartbreaker used his powers with intent. Theo has just been using his powers to subtly titillate people in finding him attractive and arousing on the eyes.

Er, Glory Girl mindraped the shit out of her sister Snake. . . .

Instilling an unnatural attraction or fear is hardly any better.

Not really people keep on going VICTORIA MINDRAPES EVERYONE AROUND HER but it was combination of stuff that lead to Amy to get her incest crush (plus what happened to her is in NO WAY a "karmic reward")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back