• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

That's........... might be, surprisingly, easy enough for the current Theo.

All he needs to finds a virgin girl. Probably better to look for the young one, less chance of not being virgin.

Well there's Vista and good thing for us we're a "sparkly vampire" she'll never be able to resist us :p

Edit:
[X] Plan Bii
[X] Yeah

Who knows maybe DB Emma will be in a better headspace and we'll see adorable spazzy motor-mouth Taylor? Plus just imagine hero!Emma and TDP trying to defeat/seduce the other due to rivalry or what have you.

Last edited:
[X] Plan Bii

Now, as far as canonizing the omake goes, I can see Emma going one of two ways, which also would determine how experienced she has gotten.

Option one: she went the canon route and cut Taylor loose, despite having gained her own power. She would have fallen into a rut with Sophia and not really acomplished anything in the last year and a half, gaining ~15xp from the downtime trickle. She probably would have taken part in Sophia's brutality and gotten forced into the wards along side her. Boring.

Option two: she keeps her best friend beside her, integrating Sophia into the group and becoming a trio. Taylor and Sophia initially have some friction due to Taylor's (still) bubbly personality, but Taylor manages to shift the dynamic enough that the train gets off the rails and goes in an interesting new direction! Emma and group work on something new and interesting; maybe actually cleaning up the streets, perhaps using B-A-B I to tear apart the gangs? maybe they figure out the permutations of Emma's powers and how they improve and strengthen over time? Possibly even managing to accidentally sorcery? Regardless, they actually do something Heroic (in Exalted terms) and Emma really has been sweeping up the XP, right along side Taylor and SS, who manage at least Heroic Mortal tier.

The only thing I don't get is making Emma an Earth caste, as I feel she is far more fitting as Fire.

Can't see anything wrong with this plan
[X] Plan Bii

Exalting Emma.
[] No
I have a very low opinion of betrayers and traitors. While I would like to seduce her (she is hot) and then see about changing her for the better and maybe even helping her fix her friendship with Taylor (The flute incident was the point of no return for their friendship, I think. Hopefully it hasn't happened yet.), Exalting her of all people just... leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Last edited:
I have a very low opinion of betrayers and traitors. While I would like to seduce her (she is hot) and then see about changing her for the better and maybe even helping her fix her friendship with Taylor (The flute incident was the point of no return for their friendship, I think. Hopefully it hasn't happened yet.), Exalting her of all people just... leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Please note that the omake is set literally at the point where Emma broke... thus the fall out is uncertain. More importantly, because Theo is a RICH!kid... he goes to a better school, we don't KNOW if Emma is the bitch that she is in canon.

Also, note that this is THE WINTER BREAK before Taylor triggered... this is a confirmed fact, I've asked Skitzyfrenic about this.

So an idle question for y'all, are we killing Taylor in this quest?
No, because I want to see Lunar Mate Taylor instead.

Also, no one wanted to make A Triumphant Misunderstanding into near-canon? evildice must be saddice by now.

[X] You'd be surprised what money can buy.
[X] otherwise Plan Bii
[X] Abstain

Last edited:
A DB Emma with a decent social focus could make things hilarious at this party if she took an interest in Theo, one way or the other.

[X] Plan Bii
[X] Yes

[X] Plan Bii
[X] Dear god no

Random people getting exaltations for the lulz is the reason why so many exlated crossovers are just so terrible, lets not go down that path yet mkay.

Can't see anything wrong with this plan
[X] Plan Bii

Exalting Emma.
[X] No

Exalting her may possibly lead to adorable motor-mouth Taylor who doesn't get bullied

Or it makes things worse for her. Kinda derpy to make assumptions about that kind of shit.

Emma bullied Taylor to prove to herself she's stronger than Taylor and in canon she stayed holed up in her room for a week terrified over how weak she was until she finally mustered up the courage to return to the alley so her getting powers and KICKING ASS will leave her in a MUCH better headspace especially since she won't be desperate to prove that she isn't weak or "prey".

Lunars are all about surviving horrible shit life throws at you, right?

Certainly sounds like a certain Hebert.

A couple of new names in the thread, welcome. Princess Magnificent always a pleasure to see the Black Heron.

Current tally.

Vote Tally : Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted] | Page 37 | Questionable Questing
##### NetTally 1.1.9
[X] Plan Bii
No. of Votes: 13
burningclaw2
1986ctcel
Anasurimbor
AZATHOTHoth
Biofan09
Bloodshifter
Drak4806
kinglugia
Marthis
mishie
Nyrath
Prince Charon
SerbobIV

[X] No
No. of Votes: 10
Biigoh
Biofan09
Bloodshifter
burningclaw2
derkan
Drak4806
John At DAwn
Kataphraktos
Marthis
mishie
SwiftRosenthal

[X] Yes
No. of Votes: 5
Biigoh
1986ctcel
Anasurimbor
AZATHOTHoth
kinglugia
Nyrath

[X] You'd be surprised what money can buy.
No. of Votes: 1
SwiftRosenthal

[X] otherwise Plan Bii
No. of Votes: 1
SwiftRosenthal

Total No. of Voters: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Back