• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

So no going over to show off the new us off to Amy/Crystal?
Give it time... social attacks take time to build up.

First... we work on our peers, so that they see us as noble prince... so they see our social standing as highest of the high... then we assault our enemies and make 'em know that we're better than them. :3

Give it time... social attacks take time to build up.

First... we work on our peers, so that they see us as noble prince... so they see our social standing as highest of the high... then we assault our enemies and make 'em know that we're better than them. :3

Okey dokey then, Plan Bii it is, though are we going to seduce Rory as well so Sam can have her "sandwich"?

[X] Plan Bii

Last edited:
My headcanon version of the Lover is Tzeentch flavored Slaanesh or Slaanesh flavored Tzeentch.

Yo, 1986ctcel Biigoh has issued a challenge, you gonna let that fly? Just go quietly into the night? You could even be like 'nah Tanuki RorSamTheo ot3'

Ok then

Well... I wouldn't mind seeing how you'd do up a write in to go after a Sam x Theo! x Jessica sandwich. Theo! as THAT NTR Abyssal. :3

Nah sorry NTR isn't quite my thing (it's more fun to have everyone involved!)

Edit: Plus Consensual Gangbang is HOT

Last edited:
Double post but I thought I should point out that Rory has two younger sisters, they're twins iirc

Omake : Earthen Emma
- - -
Emma
Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation OMAKE

- - -​

"Nose..."

"Eye..."

"Mouth..."

"Well, you can hide the ears with the hair. So maybe I'll take both. Which will it be?"

With each 'choice' she was given, she could feel the cold touch of steel of One-eye's knife. The thin long blade that tapered to a wicked point.

She almost twitched at the coldness, almost attempted to jerk away. But she couldn't. Was unable to, not with the way that she was held down by his hand.

Her world narrowed down to her body, the pressure from One-eye's hand as he held her down, the coldness of his blade.

"Unh?" She couldn't process, couldn't sort out the information as the terror within her blossomed even as a warm... wetness spread betweeen her legs, as One-eye traced her face once more with his knife. The touch of cold metal was almost gentle.

"One eye, the nose, the mouth, or both ears." The voice was patient, relentless. And yet, the way it drawled with its accent was enough to make her wits and intelligence scatter like chaff. "Yan here thinks she has what it takes to be a member, instead of a common whore, so you choose one of the above, and she goes to town on the part in question, proves her worth."

"Holy shit, Lao... that is so fucked up that she's wet herself." The girl with the eye shadow, Yan, laughed with gleeful amusement, as if from a distance to Emma's ears.

"Pick." That voice hammered in on her thoughts.

Bit by bit, the darkness followed after the spots and purple shadows filled her sight as she found herself focused on the silver reflective surface of the blade as her heart pounded unceasingly.

Ćo̵mmunic͜a͝t͡ìo҉n

̕Ąg̀reement͠

Hęr̕e an͢d͟ No̵w

͘T̶h̀er͞e a͝nd then̛

She looked up, as the twin moons drifted in the darkness... folding in on themselves, countless sinuous tendrils twisting amongst themselves as they bent space and time around their movements. A soft luminous glow spread from the dreadful light in their hearts.

And yet, they were shattering...

Falling apart...

Falling down on the world...

Falling on her.

To crush her into the earth grinding beneath her. Tectonic plates crushing and grinding the filth of the world away. And beneath that, molten earth. Always flowing like the sea with its eternal tides.

And the world sang to her.

An unending song that started in primordial times when the very universe was young.

She found her breath paused on that cusp on in and out, as she heard and listened to the song.

The magnetic fields that spun and pulsed in time with the song, propagating it out into the endless void, to mingle with the other worlds and the sun's songs.

A glorious whole.

That single moment spanned an eternity as she listened to the world's heartbeat, it soothed her, calmed her.

And she knew peace...

Even as she forgot the shattered moons, the insignificant creatures that walked upon her skin... for she was the world.

And the world was her.

That single sublime eternal moment.

Shattered.

And her perception fell, tumbled down from that of the world... into a single human body.

Constrained and bound.

One-eye... no, Lao held the knife to her cheek... the slightest of leaning his arm's weight against to give weight to her decision did not bite into her skin with a warning cut. Despite its sharpness, it might as well be a chopstick for all the blade did to her.

He put more of his weight on the knife and it did... nothing against skin that was marble white and as durable as the very bones of the world. She could feel its sharpness... but it didn't... couldn't cut her. His breath sucked in quickly as he moved away from her body.

She could feel the warmness in her heart beat evenly... guiding her as she looked up.

She was... strong.

No more did confusion cloud her mind.

Purpose and clarity instead filled her.

They were hers as the very world beneath her feet empowered her. It was at that moment, that she realized that the world was hers. That she was free, glorious, and powerful.

A brilliant whiteness flared forth from her body, filled with the sharp lines of gems and crystallized minerals.

Lao's knife clattered to the street, Lao and Emma both looked down at it briefly. He moved to pick it up. She allowed that roiling heat in her heart flow up and out her arm that she thrust at him.

A sphere of nothingness twisted and erupted from her palm... the air screamed in its passage before it struck him, forcing him backwards a step.

There was another single moment as he looked at her in shock before that sphere of unseen force expanded, twisting and swirling outwards for a moment before imploding inwards as he screamed before being silenced.

She looked down at her hand in wonderment, before looking back up at where Lao had stood.

The only evidence that Lao had been there was the splattering of blood.

Beyond that, there was her father's car where a dark figure was unsteadily getting back up on to her feet from when she had fallen. The dark hooded cape that fluttered out of sync with the warm sea breeze that flowed from the general direction of the beach. She could see the whites of the girl's eyes through the eyeholes of the painted black hockey mask.

There was a moment of silent understanding as they looked at each other, followed by a nod. Words were not needed here.

The girl in black swept her cape to one side as she twisted, turning into a mass of shadows momentarily, a living shadow, a translucent and almost transparent blur... twisted around Eye-shadow girl, Yan.

When she changed back, she was in a different posture. She had Yan in a vicious hold, knife hand twisted behind the girl's back.

With a sharp, calculated motion, the arm was twisted a measure too far, the eye shadow girl jerked off balance so the weight of her body would only help twist it further. The girl screamed, dropping the knife, and she flopped to the ground, her arm gone limp, dangling from the shoulder at an angle that shouldn't have been possible.

As Yan flopped to the ground screaming and weeping, Emma could see the girl in the cloak clearly. She was short, certainly younger than Emma. And yet, that impression didn't stay long as she moved, becoming a sinuous black blur of translucent shadows that moved faster than a normal person could.

The thugs who had held her arms were whimpering as they clutched their arms as they bled. It appeared that the white light that surrounded her was, if nothing else, good at hurting people, at scouring flesh like a sandstorm.

That left the woman who had been standing by Emma's father. There was a beat, as Emma looked at the woman who could only look back in shock and horror, before the red head pushed off and slammed into her with the speed and fury of an avalanche. Her small girly fist punched out and folded the older woman in half before she vomited out her lunch into the street of the alley. She felt something give way in the older woman's chest.

Emma turned to look at the cloaked vigilante. The younger girl had flung herself down the length of the alleyway, chasing one of the thugs who had held Emma earlier. He had a hold of Emma's backpack in one hand, open, the contents from the glove compartment falling free. A bag of candy, the driver's handbook. It wasn't much, nothing more than trivial things. And yet, he had taken them because he could.

She raised her hand to shoot a bolt of force at him...

Before lowering it, the knife that had been used by Lao to threaten her was in the younger girl's hand, and she had moved pass him low to the ground, almost horizontally as she pushed forwards with her legs. The knife glided across the back of his knee and he fell, twisting about as he kicked with his good leg.

The vigilante fell as well, her legs tangled by his, tumbling on top of him.

The resulting fight was brief, to the point, and absolutely one sided. One could not grab hold of shadows. He righted himself to push himself up, but only found the heroine already in position to fall on him once more, to slam his face into the pavement with her full weight.

A second later, she pinned his hands to a wooden door to their right with the stiletto.

With that, the fight was over, and Emma found herself breathing out silently as she found the light around her collapse into nothingness.

"Emma," her father said. He was out of the car, gingerly embracing her. It appeared that he had seen the way the light had scoured away at the thugs. "Are you hurt? Emma?"

She could only shake her head wordlessly at him as she enjoyed the hug, the reaffirmation that she lived. That she was still there, alive and unhurt. She looked at the vigilante who had helped. There was a nod from the younger girl in the black cloak as she limped away from the fallen thug before slipped into her shadowy form and drifted away up the fire escape on the sight of the building, untouchable.

- - -​

She had researched the vigilante who had helped her online. Who would have saved her if she hadn't gained her powers. She'd gotten a single name... a relatively newcomer to the scene, who went by the name of Shadow Stalker.

But there was no patterns, no evidence of how she could be met.

And so, Emma had returned to the alleyway. The dumpster had been moved, the van was no longer there.

Even so, there was a certain risk of coming back. Of being recognized and pointed at as a parahuman.

"Takes guts."

Emma turned about, a part of her was scared it was her... that somehow the girl with the eye-shadow, Yan, had also gotten powers and had come back. But it wasn't. The girl was dark-skinned and slender, with long and straight hair. There was a lazy air of pent up energy around her, lending her an intense presence.

"Guts?" The red haired girl tilted her head in puzzlement as she mulled over the words of the shorter girl.

"Coming back. The only reason you'd do it is because you were looking for revenge, or you were looking for me. Or both, depending on how cracked you are."

Emma blinked, as she opened her mouth before closing it. This was the vigilante, Shadow Stalker, introducing herself. Declaring who she was. Still, she was here for a reason. "No... I just wanted to thank you."

The girl nodded at that.

"I also wanted to ask you something." That had the other girl's curiosity, and so Emma continued on. "Why do you do this... go about fighting gangers and saving people."

There was a moment of silence.

"There's two people in the world. Those who get stronger when they come through a crisis and those who get weaker. The ones who get stronger naturally come out on top. There's ups and downs, but they'll win out." The vigilante explained. "But just because someone is strong doesn't mean that they can't help those who are weak."

Emma nodded at that, it made a vague sort of sense. "I want to be strong, or stronger than I was."

"I don't do the partner thing, or the team thing." The answer came out flat and almost far too quickly as if rehearsed.

That Emma had gathered, even as if she nodded again.

The other girl's eyes studied her, and she seemed to come to a decision. "It's a philosophy, a way of looking at it all. You can look at the world as a… what's the word? One thing and another?"

"A binary?"

"A binary thing. But not black and white. It's about the divide of winners and losers. Strong and weak, predators and prey. I kind of like that last one, but I'm a hunter."

Emma thought back to how readily the girl had taken the thugs apart. "I can believe that."

The girl smiled. "And what you have to keep in mind, is the biggest question of all is one you're answering for yourself, right now. Survivor or victim?"

"What's the difference?" Emma frowned at that question.

"On this violent, brutish little planet of ours, it's the survivors who wind up the strongest ones of all."

- - -​

"I think Gravitas is a good name for me... since my powers are mostly earth and gravity based." Emma looked at Sophia while tapping on one of the names that she had written down on the paper.

There was a frown from the more experienced girl. "Gravitas? That sounds like something that isn't really... scary."

Emma had to roll her eyes at that. "You mean like Glory Girl or Mouse Protector or Alexandria?"

"Point. Gravitas it is. You worked out what you want for your costume yet?"

Here, Emma had to sigh. "Kind of. It's hard... you have it easy with your power."

There was a knock on the door, before the voice of Emma's mother could be heard. "Emma, Taylor's here."

There was a moment of silence as Sophia looked at Emma, before she replied. "I'll be out to talk to her."

- - -
To be continued... maybe
- - -​

Last edited:

Guys....

Let us use the magic of VOTES, which may or may not be counted at the discretion of Skitzyfrenic to coerce our Quest-Runner into making tanuki omake canonical. Just to have Dragonblooded IN the setting. :3

Gravitas is canon?
[X] Yesh
[X] Noh

If we're actually voting on this, I'd have to say no, mostly due to it seeming a bit like abuse of your moderator position and/or popularity to force your own story into this quest, especially when you're trying to drive the metaphysics and background in ways that may not fit with Skitzyfrenic's plans such as the Entities having access to Exalted shards (Dragonblooded) and/or knowledge of Creation. That the Lover had no knowledge of parahumans seems somewhat contra-indicative. If you had some semblance of permission to do so or some degree of agreement with the author on the particulars, that's one thing, but as it stands you're projecting your desires, plots, and characters into someone else's work without basis or standing, which is disrespectful in this context imo. As I've seen you attempt the same thing in several other Exalted/Worm crosses (if with less pushiness on its canonicity), I'm leery of approving it here.

Exalting Emma would force me to change some my plans, yes. But it is workable with the grand scheme I have. She might take the place of the Malefactor caste, or be someone in addition to, ultimately creating three Exalted factions playing against each other.

If you guys don't know, I hang out in the IRC from time to time and Bii does catch me and talk to me (any of you can do so). This is one such case, Bii asked if the omake could be made canon and I decided to leave it up to the rest of you. Emma would fall under my control, have a fuckton of XP for the 1.5 years she's had power. I'm pretty open to leaving things (like this) open for you all to vote on them.

The Lover had no knowledge of parahumans, but she has seen stuff like it. Demonbloods, ghostbloods, half-castes, dragonblooded. She doesn't know the particulars, or the cape culture, but that's because she hasn't had her Bowl of Udr for very long, and one of the first things she did was create an agent (TDP) to find out or explain such things to her.

I would like for more people to put forth their own plans and suggest things for TDP to do, to offer Biigoh more competition (and to see more variety and maybe take things to unexpected places) in things like plans and other votes, but it seems like a lot of people are stroking the fluffy tail. I try to incorporate good things in other plans and votes, because I'm trying to make this more than Skitzy and the Tanuki's adventure with The Dark Prince, and encouraging people to vote or make votes. If you don't want Emma to Exalt as an Earth Aspect Dragonblooded, vote no. If you don't care, abstain or flip a coin, whatever. If you want to see it happen, vote yes.

If she Exalts I will adjust accordingly, if she doesn't it goes like it did in canon.

Please remember to edit your votes if you voted for snip 12 already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back