• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

[X] Plan Evil

[X] No

[X] Write in: "Kayden, don't you recognize me? Guess I finally had my growth spurt."
- [X] NOT OUT LOUD: "...inside Jessica..."

[X] You triggered. The sorta truth.
- [X] "If it's okay with you, I don't want to talk about my trigger event."
-- [X] Don't confirm or deny. Evade and imply. We are obviously a new cape because we don't want to talk about our trigger event.

[X] Yes
- [X] Write in: "It's a bit of a fixer-upper but I think I can handle it."
-- [X] Say it with comedic false bravado. Imply ownership. Imply change. Don't commit to anything.

It's Kayden... do we want to be hee-hawing like she knows we are? or do we want to be this dude she can't see as Theo. Your pick.
I think she can figure it out without the hee-hawing. She's unlikely to believe either way.

[X] Plan Evil
[X] No
[X] Write in: "Kayden, don't you recognize me? Guess I finally had my growth spurt."
-- [X] Don't confirm or deny. Evade and imply. We are obviously a new cape because we don't want to talk about our trigger event.
[X] Yes
-- [X] Say it with comedic false bravado. Imply ownership. Imply change. Don't commit to anything.

Theo doesn't like Kayden, he was indifferent to her when his dad was alive.

it's only after his father died and on the run that he started to care for her because he was being tormented by Crusader, Night and Fog into triggering, that he saw her for the first time as his protector.

he respects her but that's it.

Yes but he KNOWS Kayden (which is why I put likes/knows) and here Theo at least seems to think of her as his mother figure (not great but alright) also that she's bangable

Plan Bii makes it hard for TDP to get Laid, Plan Evil makes him look like a Archer-esque A-hole AND Plan Snake makes look Kayden look at him in a different light thoigh it's a coin if it's good or bad.

We could make a plan that combines our three plans into one, lets co-operate and use our imaginations to create.....

[!} Plan Evil Scaly Tanuki

Last edited:
[X] Plan Evil

I'm afraid I lack the constitution to handle Plan Evil Scaly Tanuki.

Meh I really don't like the "what to do" part of Bii's plan so here's a slightly modified version of it.

Tell Max?:
[X] No

What do?:
[X] You are/were Theo.

Explain your new looks how?:
-[X] "Kayden, I kind of... erm... have powers? I should have told you earlier by phone but never could work out what to say. But if you want, you could check with Father."

The inevitable 'Are you going to join the Empire' answer:
[X] Yes
-[X] Spend 4 motes on 2nd presence excellency to buy 2 successes
-[X] See convincing the Kayden Stunt

XP Purchase:
[X] Banked

[X] Stunt : Convincing the Kayden
You sighed and scratched the back of your head, even as you didn't quite shuffle on your feet even as the essence in you blossomed like a puppy that wanted to halp you do what you needed to do. You allowed your essence to boost your charisma because you REALLY didn't want to find out how much it'd hurt to be hit by Kayden's lasers or worse... find out that you disappointed her. "I'm really sorry... but I am joining the Empire. It's not like I have a choice."

You directed a pointed look at the Schmidts, indicating Gesellschaft or the [Society] as they were known. Given that they had been created by them... with actual trauma, it wasn't that surprising. Still, you continued to speak.

"You know that this would happen if I gained powers and became a cape. Besides, it's not going to be a bad thing... the city is in bad shape, and well, I intent to fix it and the Empire is the best way that I can see it being done."

[x] Plan Evil

Also while I can get being alright with answering to Theo since it's a nickname, doesn't make as much sense to be completely fine answering to Anders, since 1) that IS our real last name and 2) being a family name, it's both a significant tie to our past life AND the world of the living.

[X] No
[X] You are/were Theo.
[X] The Lover Clad in the Raiment of Tears gave you power.
[X] Yes
- [X] You shall take it over and lead it forward unto glory and heroism. You shall take your legacy and make the world look upon it with awe.

Depends on how kinky Kayden is.

She might find that pretty arousing, since Theo isn't actually her son, it'd be a safe way to play with a normally taboo subject.
She was attracted to Max because he was charismatic, confident and was popular in high school because he was a athlete.

There is no dignity in this plan.

She was attracted to Max because he was charismatic, confident and was popular in high school because he was a athlete.

There is no dignity in this plan.
First, people can be attracted to more than one type of person.

Second, Theo currently fits most of those categories. So I'm not sure what your point of contention is.

Current Tally!

Vote Tally : Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted] | Page 74 | Questionable Questing
##### NetTally 1.1.9
[X] Plan Evil
No. of Votes: 10
evildice
alethiophile
Budda002
GiftofLove
john doe
Kerfirou
prandom
Scottsman
SwiftRosenthal
theonebutcher

No. of Votes: 2
evildice
GiftofLove

evildice
GiftofLove

[X] Yes
evildice
GiftofLove

[X] Plan Bii
No. of Votes: 4
Biigoh
1986ctcel
Anasurimbor
Fishyface

[X] Play along, get her to do something like call Max. And confirm that you are/were Theo
No. of Votes: 1
Biigoh

-[X] "Kayden, I kind of... erm... have powers? I should have told you earlier by phone but never could work out what to say. But if you want, you could check with Father."
Biigoh
Drak4806

[X] Yes
-[X] Spend 4 motes on 2nd presence excellency to buy 2 successes
-[X] See convincing the Kayden Stunt
Biigoh
Drak4806

[X] Stunt : Convincing the Kayden
Biigoh
Drak4806

[X] No
No. of Votes: 5
Biigoh
Drak4806
evildice
GiftofLove
Selias

[X] Banked
No. of Votes: 3
Snake/Eater
Biigoh
Drak4806

[X] You are/were Theo.
Drak4806
Selias

[X] Plan Snake
Snake/Eater
[X] Play along, get her to do something like call Max. And confirm that you are/were Theo.
-[X] Tease Kayden by hitting on her as a prank, she'll never know what hit her."
--[X] "Theo never told me he had a beautiful older sister."
---[X] Kiss her hand like the prince you are.
----[X] "You can call me Nemo."

Snake/Eater

[X] It might have been Freja, or Hel, but a goddess gave you powers. (What you told Max) Sorta Truth
-[X] It is what you are to do. Your father is Kaiser, you are the Dark Prince. It is the way of things.
--[X] Someone has to protect the family business from being runned in to the ground.
Snake/Eater

[X] Yes
- [X] You shall take it over and lead it forward unto glory and heroism. You shall take your legacy and make the world look upon it with awe.
Selias

[X] The Lover Clad in the Raiment of Tears gave you power.
Selias

Total No. of Voters: 17

evildice, Biigoh, I still think that for the next vote we should Collaborate together to create a 4th vote. We can make Plan Evil Scaly Tanuki possible and we show everyone that it's possible for different writers to work together.

Lets make a Chimera. :D

really on tilt. Found out my mom is in the hospital after a series of strokes. Probably no update for a few days. Will extend voting until tomorrow night.

Other than that, I dunno.

She's alright. Speech is affected, slurring, I don't know much else. But she's going to be in the hospital for a while. She has to recover from her stroke and the open heart surgery she has to get soon. Doctors say she has really good chances to come through and recover. So its good, but still nervewracking and sucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back