• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

MiMjR3E
Hey Mr Zoat I accidentally posted this on the story only thread, but I got a tattoo in honor of OL!

https://imgur.com/a/MiMjR3E

OL is the Cake Guy not the Pie Guy Darko.

What, a guy can't bake more than one thing.

Well... OL is hanging out with Angelika isn't he.

So he apparently also adopted some things from her culture.

But shouldn't Grayven know this already? He had a chance to see OLC Illustres pull a construct fleet out of his ass on that war effort conference. If he knows anything about Lanterns he knows that Paul lifts.

His representative, who's a mortal, interacted with Paul.

Grayven may just think that Paul is a highly powerful and skilled Lantern, but has no idea about his connection to the Ophidian or his unique soul.

Yes.

A big tattoo.

A big orange tattoo.

Also, I think DC now own your hand.

At least it's not Disney.

I have a solution to for dealing with Gravyen (and more). It's so simple, Paul would probably never thing about it.

1. Paul goes back to Earth.
2. Paul grabs Superboy and Canis.
3. Paul brings them back to the fleet.
4. Canis Boom Tubes them to the dreadnaught's bridge.
5. Superboy eye plasma's everything. That should kill Grayven.
6. Paul blinks in OL's. They claim the ship, and the glory.
7. Paul takes Vox to his girlfriend, and tells her to use her girl parts to reboot him.
8. Paul lectures Vox.
9. Paul celebrates with Jade.
10. Fix dreadnaught, learn how to make Bom Tubes, crush the reach, then go back and fix Earth.

Superboy: You want me to kill this New God?
Paul: He just destroyed a planet, and is going to kill all my people. He's evil.
Superboy: But.. you were going to destroy the planet, weren't you?
Paul: It's a planet of mind controlling evil people. They are so bad, the Green Lanterns even fought a war against them, and lost.
Superboy: But...
Paul: Evil mind controllers! Just like Cadmus.
*Superboy turns the bridge contents to slag.*
*Canis smiles, feeling the inspiration for a new piece. And something else in his pants.*

I have a solution to for dealing with Gravyen (and more). It's so simple, Paul would probably never thing about it.

1. Paul goes back to Earth.
2. Paul grabs Superboy and Canis.
3. Paul brings them back to the fleet.
4. Canis Boom Tubes them to the dreadnaught's bridge.
5. Superboy eye plasma's everything. That should kill Grayven.
6. Paul blinks in OL's. They claim the ship, and the glory.
7. Paul takes Vox to his girlfriend, and tells her to use her girl parts to reboot him.
8. Paul lectures Vox.
9. Paul celebrates with Jade.
10. Fix dreadnaught, learn how to make Bom Tubes, crush the reach, then go back and fix Earth.

Superboy: You want me to kill this New God?
Paul: He just destroyed a planet, and is going to kill all my people. He's evil.
Superboy: But.. you were going to destroy the planet, weren't you?
Paul: It's a planet of mind controlling evil people. They are so bad, the Green Lanterns even fought a war against them, and lost.
Superboy: But...
Paul: Evil mind controllers! Just like Cadmus.
*Superboy turns the bridge contents to slag.*
*Canis smiles, feeling the inspiration for a new piece. And something else in his pants.*

There may be some problems with that.

Grayven may have some defences against Boom Tubes that aren't his opening on his ship, or even near it.

Canis also hasn't exactly reformed so he may switch to Grayven's side when he gets there.

If Kon uses his heat vision at a large level of power then there may be nothing left of the ship for the OLC to claim.

Wait, godspeech? Bloody hell , it still doesn't show up in mobile? *sigh*

im guessing Dox is either Incapacitated or hors'd'combat right now- if he's frozen or ignoring everything outside a research terminal, this could potentially break
/destabilise the fleet...

I don't.. think that rape fixes people.

This is QQ. Rape fixes everything, here.

On a semi-serious note, it's not really rape. It's rebooting. Nothing distracts a man more from his perceived failures than getting his wee-wee touched.

Of course, this is Dox, so if they haven't even done that yet, their possible coupling would end in a spectacular failure. And his gf will probably drop science into it, and hook Vox up to some super milking machine with a subharmonic prostate massager, while hidden, her siblings take notes.

... I really hope he's dead or incapacitated the more I think- either is better then the man who wrote most of their doctrine/organisational layout freezing or neglecting the battlefield

for the folks currently stuck on a midget PC, what's the godspeech this time around?

This is QQ. Rape fixes everything, here.

On a semi-serious note, it's not really rape. It's rebooting. Nothing distracts a man more from his perceived failures than getting his wee-wee touched.

Of course, this is Dox, so if they haven't even done that yet, their possible coupling would end in a spectacular failure. And his gf will probably drop science into it, and hook Vox up to some super milking machine with a subharmonic prostate massager, while hidden, her siblings take notes.

If she performs any sexual act on him without his consent, then it's rape, or at least a form of sexual assault.

Are they even dating?

I know Sivana said something about it, but he's not exactly the best when it comes to relationships and people, so he may just think that's what's happening, but their relationship could be just a professional one instead of a romantic one.

And if Jews can't sing happy, uplifting songs about Nazis, who can?
Well thanks, now Springtime for Hitler is gonna be stuck in my head for a week

Also, any chance you know about Mel Brooks's loudspeaker antics during WWII? Great story that.

I don't.. think that rape fixes people.
Maybe not *real* people.... You may want to read The Erogamer. Manages to make *a lot* of things way more wholesome, uplifting, and bright-future-y than they should be.

Also: up for playing the last-name game again? I have two more guesses.

Isn't the sivana girl still very much an early teen? I though she was only a couple years older than captain marvel and he is eleven now (maybe twelve) so she is fourteen close to fifteen at the most.

Isn't the sivana girl still very much an early teen? I though she was only a couple years older than captain marvel and he is eleven now (maybe twelve) so she is fourteen close to fifteen at the most.

You're thinking of Beautia Sivana, while Georgia Sivana is the one who has been in contact with Dox. I don't think we know their ages, but this was her reaction at finding out that Captain Marvel was an eleven year old boy:

Doctor Sivana ♀ leans against the medical bay wall, head bowed with her right hand pressed against her forehead. "oH gOd, I'm A pEdOpHiLe."

You're thinking of Beautia Sivana, while Georgia Sivana is the one who has been in contact with Dox. I don't think we know their ages, but this was her reaction at finding out that Captain Marvel was an eleven year old boy:

No I think he was thinking of Georgia, who is younger than Beautia, who I think may be eighteen years old in this story.

... I really hope he's dead or incapacitated the more I think- either is better then the man who wrote most of their doctrine/organisational layout freezing or neglecting the battlefield

for the folks currently stuck on a midget PC, what's the godspeech this time around?
Look for my commentary posts, I add any Godspeech translated into more usual colours for the 'midget computer' users. There was none in the latest chapter, but the couple covering the battle did feature some.

No I think he was thinking of Georgia, who is younger than Beautia, who I think may be eighteen years old in this story.

Beautia is older than Georgia and I was clearly speaking about the one that is underage aka Georgia.

Georgia is very much fourteen at most, so the creepy sexual stuff needs to stop. This fic exist on the clean side of QQ for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back