• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Feasibility Study (part 23)
22nd November 2012
16:13 GMT -5

It's hard to.. picture a million anything.

I remember Cabin Pressure, a comedy on BBC Radio 4, where a pilot challenges a flight attendant to even picture a hundred of anything. He actually manages it, by mentally putting a series of small objects on various parts of the plane that existed in a known quantity. The attendant was the fool of the piece, and it was the only time I remember him doing something clever.

But a million? Without my rings I couldn't even hold a million blades of grass in my head. After the first few dozen it's just a sheet of green.

And now I'm looking down at a million graves I just dug.

Green Lantern Holt has been extremely sensible in his priorities. Food, water, basic sanitation. Stabilise one area and then move on. Everything else is just too broken down to do much about, even with the aid of the few remaining functional superheroes.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

Emergency cremations were the order of the day for the dead in the cities, but whole areas of the countryside are still filled with rotting corpses.

A grim business, but I wouldn't wish it on anyone else, and the last thing this place needs is a disease epidemic on top of everything else.

We lost more than a million to the Sheeda, of course. But the bodies were mostly rendered down. I didn't have to personally inter all of them.

But what can I even say? Not only did I not know any of these people, I don't know anything about them. In some cases I don't even know their names, and it's pretty hard to hide something like that from a power ring. I certainly don't know personal information.

"Surprised you're trying to do an oration. Their souls have moved on months ago, even after something like this."

"Just in case. And.. because it's right."

John standing there nonchalantly while other people do the work is a fairly common occurrence. The difference now is that he does it in the air, and the wind doesn't affect his cigarette.

"So."

"So." He nods. "You're not particularly pleased with me, I'm guessing. Had to be done, though."

"I wouldn't go that far. But I.. do appreciate that the wake-up call was… Useful. And probably timely."

"Blimey." He raises his eyebrows in mock surprise. "People don't usually take it this well when I pull stuff like this."

"I'm too dangerous to reject good advice because my feelings are hurt. I will admit that I'm a little surprised that you're back to Constantining this quickly."

"Messing with my mates' heads is what I'm good at. And let's not forget that you haven't exactly been easy on mine, either."

"I'd say 'you volunteered' and 'it was necessary', but that's… Missing the point. Is what I'm assuming I'm supposed to take away from this."

"Honestly, could have gone either way."

"What, I could have decided 'this is great'?" He nods. "They didn't even give me their SOP bible."

John looks confused for a moment. "Never heard of a bible called-."

"Standard Operating Procedure bible. It's a set of defined processes any organisation should have written down so people can look up what they're supposed to be doing and how. I… Had been intending to go through it and see how much could be used for the Justice League. Which I can't do now and I'm not sure I'd even want to."

"Probably for the best."

"Any other moral lessons you're planning on springing on me?"

"Not right now. See how you go."

"How was The Kingdom of Albion?"

"Morgana's got everything she ever wanted. Far as I could tell, she's doing an alright job. Place is probably doomed, though."

"Why, did she marry their you?"

"No, but she used one of me ancestors to father her daughter. The first Constantine, far as I could tell."

"That would be… Kon-Sten-Tyn? Didn't he sacrifice his sons for power?"

"Just the ones with goddess blood in them. He had plenty of others, and daughters too. And how the fuck do you know about him?"

"Would you believe me if I told you that Jason Blood mentioned him?"

"No. Not when you put it like that."

I check no one else is around.

"I read about it in a comic book. He was talking about his life with Merlin's severed head."

John frowns in puzzlement. "How does that work, then?"

"The head? Magic, presumably?"

"You told me you came from a comic."

I shake my head. "No I didn't. I came to a comic. Which is here."

He blinks, then appears to brush it off. "You could have been a bit clearer about that. I thought you meant you came from a comic."

"John, that's daft. How would that even work?"

We hold each others gaze for about three seconds.

"Hahahahaha!" / "Hahahahaha!"

John bows his head, still chuckling. I wipe away my tears. Darn. That's-. That's totally inappropriate.

"Alright, let's-. Can you make sure that they've all passed on as peacefully as possible?"

"Yeah, mate. I'll-."

There's a grey flash, and then Interceptor is floating next to us. She looks at me, then John, then the rows of graves beneath us.

"I thought you were on holiday."

"I felt a sudden need to engage in uncomplicated good works. Finding.. that out…"

"Yeah."

"What happened here?"

"A kryptonian got possessed by a demon and destroyed civilisation. So-" I take a spell eater out of subspace and toss it to her. "-just in case."

"Thanks. You've been here before?"

"I was part of the group that stopped him. Of course, that doesn't undo the damage. Come on. Let's go check in with Lantern Holt and see where he wants us next."

Last edited:
"Morgana's got everything se ever wanted. Far as I could tell, she's doing an alright job. Place is probably doomed, though."

"No, but she used one of me ancestors to father her daughter. The first Constantine, far as I could tell."
That should be 'she'. Also, I'm surprised Morgana would do something like that. Unless, of course, she assumes that her bloodline can trump the misfortune of being a Laughing Magician.

"You told me you come from a comic."

He blinks, then appears to brush it off. "You could have been a bit clearer about that. I thought you meant you came from a comic."

Glad to finally have that misconception fixed. Also, it's nice that they can just laugh it off.

There's a grey flash, and then Interceptor is floating next to us. She looks at me, then John, then the rows of graves beneath us.

"I felt a sudden need to engage in uncomplicated good works. Finding.. that out…"

"Yeah."

"What happened here?"

"A kryptonian got possessed by a demon and destroyed civilisation. So-" I take a spell eater out of subspace and toss it to her. "-just in case."

"I was part of the group that stopped him. Of course, that doesn't undo the damage. Come on. Let's go check in with Lantern Holt and see where he wants us next."

They opened a portal from JSI Earth to Earth 666? How many other members of the JSI are taking a tour of the place? Also, what number will you use for JSI Earth, if any?

Last edited:
That should be 'she'. Also, I'm surprised Morgana would do something like that. Unless, of course, she assumes that her bloodline can trump the misfortune of being a Laughing Magician.
We did already know Morgaine did this from the Renegade storyline back when he took down Britain's government. Though I suppose this is confirmation that all/most Morgaines across dimensions have done this.

Just because something is reasonable to do, doesn't mean it's the best thing you can do.

This was Constantine showing LePaul that, in the only way that would actually get through to him. IE taking him to a world where exactly what he wanted was done, and making him take a hard look at the end results of that.
The only thing I struggle with is that...what would the alternative option be? Sure, the situation as written was and is horrifying, but the only other alternative was the extinction of humanity. Or all but that.

Sure, I see there is supposed to be a moral lesson here, but when the chips were down, I have a hard time buying it because the alternative was and is infinitely worse. Are we to take away that the JSI should have taken up a position refusing to engage with the Dominators, and consequently doom the rest of the species due to wanting to morally grandstand?

Because that's what I feel we're being led to feel, but it doesn't make sense to me. If taking a moral position leads to the extinction of the rest of humanity, how moral could you call it? How sound could you consider it?

And defaulting to the alleged ideological purity superheroes are meant to embody seems to ignore the fact that they were the only ones at the time with the power and influence to make that call. If they didn't, that "ideological purity" and icon nature of the Heroes would have gotten the rest of humanity swiftly killed by all accounts.

In this entire metaphorical come to jesus, OL seemed to completely ignore that dimension of it. He failed to consider alternative possibilities. He even seemed to recognize what the JSI did was really the only viable option left to play. So given all of that, and his seeming lack of alternatives, the dissonance seems off to me, on top of everything else I mentioned.

Last edited:
Would this whole cognitive dissonance thing have been possible at all while Paul was in Universe 16, given proximity to the Ophidian?

That should be 'she'.
Thank you, corrected.
Also, I'm surprised Morgana would do something like that. Unless, of course, she assumes that her bloodline can trump the misfortune of being a Laughing Magician.
Given that he was the first of his fine, she probably wouldn't be aware of that wrinkle.
They opened a portal from JSI Earth to Earth 666? How many other members of the JSI are taking a tour of the place?
None.
Also, what number will you use for JSI Earth, if any?
I haven't picked one. Suggestions on the back of a postcard.
Thank you, corrected.

22nd November 2012
16:13 GMT -5

It's hard to.. picture a million anything.

I remember Cabin Pressure, a comedy on BBC Radio 4, where a pilot challenges a flight attendant to even picture a hundred of anything. He actually manages it, by mentally putting a series of small objects on various parts of the plane that existed in a known quantity. The attendant was the fool of the piece, and it was the only time I remember him doing something clever.
For a Lego builder (like me,) it can be doable. Small things like Technic friction pins or 1x1 plates and studs are something you get a lot of quickly, especially when you get spares in every kit. But after a few dozen, they do tend to blur into a mass of colour. Never actually counted stuff like how many pins I do have... :confused:

But a million? Without my rings I couldn't even hold a million blades of grass in my head. After the first few dozen it's just a sheet of green.

And now I'm looking down at a million graves I just dug.
...That's a lot of ground. Assuming about 3 feet by 7 feet, with at least one foot between... :( That's a big graveyard.

Green Lantern Holt has been extremely sensible in his priorities. Food, water, basic sanitation. Stabilise one area and then move on. Everything else is just too broken down to do much about, even with the aid of the few remaining functional superheroes.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."
A prayer? From you, OL? And one dedicated to the one who sits on the Throne of the Silver City? Surprising.

Emergency cremations were the order of the day for the dead in the cities, but whole areas of the countryside are still filled with rotting corpses.

A grim business, but I wouldn't wish it on anyone else, and the last thing this place needs is a disease epidemic on top of everything else.
To be fair, unless magic was involved, and it might well have been, they're probably far past the point of bearing disease-causing micro-organisms...

We lost more than a million to the Sheeda, of course. But the bodies were mostly rendered down. I didn't have to personally inter all of them.

But what can I even say? Not only did I not know any of these people, I don't know anything about them. In some cases I don't even know their names, and it's pretty hard to hide something like that from a power ring. I certainly don't know personal information.
Then again, I doubt the local internet is working, which would have made finding such things out easier.

"Surprised you're trying to do an oration. Their souls have moved on months ago, even after something like this."

"Just in case. And.. because it's right."
Some things just have to be done, even if it's something you normally wouldn't do, after all.

John standing there nonchalantly while other people do the work is a fairly common occurrence. The difference now is that he does it in the air, and the wind doesn't affect his cigarette.

"So."
Ah, using his phenomenal cosmic powers for all the important things, of course. :p Like making sure his fag doesn't go out.

"So." He nods. "You're not particularly pleased with me, I'm guessing. Had to be done, though."

"I wouldn't go that far. But I.. do appreciate that the wake-up call was… Useful. And probably timely."
Yeah, you've been on something of a tear, when it comes to overstepping boundaries and making ungrounded assumptions...

"Blimey." He raises his eyebrows in mock surprise. "People don't usually take it this well when I pull stuff like this."

"I'm too dangerous to reject good advice because my feelings are hurt. I will admit that I'm a little surprised that you're back to Constantining this quickly."
And I love that they can use it as a verb that way, thanks to their shared experiences.

"Messing with my mates' heads is what I'm good at. And let's not forget that you haven't exactly been easy on mine, either."

"I'd say 'you volunteered' and 'it was necessary', but that's… Missing the point. Is what I'm assuming I'm supposed to take away from this."
I mean... John's not exactly rushing to get rid of it, after all... Despite his actions the last few months.

"Honestly, could have gone either way."

"What, I could have decided 'this is great'?" He nods. "They didn't even give me their SOP bible."
Well, that sucks. All that trouble and you didn't even get paid?

John looks confused for a moment. "Never heard of a bible called-."

"Standard Operating Procedure bible. It's a set of defined processes any organisation should have written down so people can look up what they're supposed to be doing and how. I… Had been intending to go through it and see how much could be used for the Justice League. Which I can't do now and I'm not sure I'd even want to."
Yeah, seeing the result... It might be better to not copy the system that could allow what Commander Scott ordered to happen.

"Probably for the best."

"Any other moral lessons you're planning on springing on me?"
And if so, could you get them all done in one go? I'm sure OL's got other things to attend to.

"Not right now. See how you go."

"How was The Kingdom of Albion?"
Ah, yes. Morgan le Fey's little safe demense laid out on the British Isles.

"Morgana's got everything she ever wanted. Far as I could tell, she's doing an alright job. Place is probably doomed, though."

Nah, their John probably died in the first minutes. No way would the Lords of Hell that backed Rakkar not have told him about the laughing magician.

"That would be… Kon-Sten-Tyn? Didn't he sacrifice his sons for power?"
Not a lot of info on him, but... What little there is lines up.

"Just the ones with goddess blood in them. He had plenty of others, and daughters too. And how the fuck do you know about him?"

"Would you believe me if I told you that Jason Blood mentioned him?"
Well, the man must have went for the ladies with a passion. :p Also, big hole there, OL: You haven't met Jason Blood yet, have you?

"No. Not when you put it like that."

I check no one else is around.
Oh-ho, is he going to spill the big secret, at long last? And ironically, to the one man most likely to go 'eh, figures my life is a comic book. Writer must be a right cunt, then...'

"I read about it in a comic book. He was talking about his life with Merlin's severed head."

...It's Merlin. In this case, a Wizard literally did it. :V

"You told me you come from a comic."
Not in those words, actually. But if you leapt to that conclusion, well... He wasn't about to correct you, was he?

And pedantically technically, it's a TV show based on a comic, but that's splitting hairs. It's a 'fictional' universe from OL's point of view, and that's what counts.

Yeah, he'd have to be rather two-dimensional, if that were true. :D

John bows his head, still chuckling. I wipe away my tears. Darn. That's-. That's totally inappropriate.
True, but it's John Constantine. Would you be friends with him if you weren't okay with that?

"Alright, let's-. Can you make sure that they've all past on as peacefully as possible?"

"Yeah, mate. I'll-."
Last thing they need are vengeful ghosts wandering about...

...How'd you even get here, honey? Hitched a ride via Sivana's portal?

"Yeah."
Well, you're in good company here.

"What happened here?"

...Would she even know what a Kryptonian is? What with Superman not existing in her world, and presumably all his related kin-folk...

Bonus, it gives Interceptor a chance to work with a Green Lantern who knows his shit and isn't afraid to do the right thing.

So, that would seem to be a fine denouement to the episode, but quite the bomb dropped there. John might seem flippant now, but once he's had time to consider it, a little existential angst might kick in... And perhaps a little anger, given the implication that his life is the creation of some extra-dimensional author. One that by all evidence likes to watch him suffer. Irrational, sure. :rolleyes: But when have people ever been unshakably rational in comics?

Can you make sure that they've all past on as peacefully as possible?
Can you make sure that they've all passed on as peacefully as possible?

The only thing I struggle with is that...what would the alternative option be?
"What was the alternative" is not the point here. JSI's decision was pretty reasonable, all things told. Maybe there was a better option, maybe there wasn't, maybe there was a way to do what they did better - that's all secondary. The point is, despite it being reasonable, Paul doesn't like it when people - or perhaps heroes in particular - behave like that, and he dislikes when they hold the kind of character that allows them to calmly logic their way to such a decision, whether it was right or not, despite having largely the same character himself. So, he wants better superheroes, but when faced with one of the end results of his current attempts to improve them, he realized that he doesn't want that. So now he needs time to rethink where and how he wants to improve superheroing, and engages in uncomplicated good works in the meanwhile.

"What was the alternative" is not the point here. JSI's decision was pretty reasonable, all things told. Maybe there was a better option, maybe there wasn't, maybe there was a way to do what they did better - that's all secondary. The point is, despite it being reasonable, Paul doesn't like it when people - or perhaps heroes in particular - behave like that, and he dislikes when they hold the kind of character that allows them to calmly logic their way to such a decision, whether it was right or not, despite having largely the same character himself. So, he wants better superheroes, but when faced with one of the end results of his current attempts to improve them, he realized that he doesn't want that. So now he needs time to rethink where and how he wants to improve superheroing, and engages in uncomplicated good works in the meanwhile.

I mean, I have to ask if this is indeed the case why it is that so seemingly out of nowhere he hates what he hates? Or why he doesn't seem to question whether his own reaction makes any sense, and whether or not he should act on it, or even if there is anything to act upon?

Why does he dislike it when heroes behave in this particular way? Why didn't he essentially go with viewing the situation at least neutrally, especially given his previous behavior and ideals instead of reacting as strongly as he did...for some reason?

Is it a remnant of youthful idealism which doesn't consider heroes as people, but rather as seemingly incorruptible symbols who are unwilling to compromise on moral displays of virtue when it is a matter of life or death? Or is it something else?

I find myself having a hard time grabbing the express part of the recent chapters that Paul takes umbrage with, and understanding his emotional reaction. If he doesn't want this out of superheroes, who indeed are still people, what does he want? What is the alternative?

I mean… I agree, though I'm really uncomfortable hearing it from an Alan's mouth. But no one spoke against it? I make a point of surrounding myself with people who disagree with me for a reason. I want them to find a better way to do things. I give them opportunities to do that. Because I generally wouldn't mind being wrong.

Take this for example. He acknowledges that Alan was in the right, or at least agrees. And he doesn't know whether anyone else spoke against it, he seems to be assuming. And he doesn't seem to acknowledge the fact that such a conversation very well might have taken place, and the course of action decided upon by the JSI was the best one available for them to make at the time given the resources and information they had in that moment.

Why is he so seemingly willing to consider everything a problem or at fault when he doesn't recognize a viable alternative and understands the logic? Why is he suddenly viewing it as a wake up call? It does feel a bit out of nowhere, and more like the story needed Paul to have whatever revelation he did, which is still somewhat unclear to me tbh given what I feel is a lack of clarity at this time on these matters, rather than something that feels completely organic right now.

Last edited:
He acknowledges that Alan was in the right, or at least agrees.

Which is largely the rub here. He wouldn't be reacting quite this strongly if it wasn't (an) Alan saying any of this. Basically every version of Paul that we've seen interact with Alan for basically any period of time has come to the conclusion that he's functionally as uncompromisingly good as people get.

Zoat's already mentioned that Paragon would still be thinking sort of like this if someone else had said it, but the fact that it's Alan who did and said these things that this is hitting him so hard. He's basically had one of his closest friends and Super-Grandpa tell him murder is ok and if you need to kill off some j-walkers that's fine and dandy, which isn't just the exact opposite of what he would expect Alan to say but also something he's opposed to most heroes saying on principle.

I mean, I have to ask if this is indeed the case why it is that so seemingly out of nowhere he hates what he hates?
Because he wasn't faces with the possible end result of his actions and advice before that.
Why does he dislike it when heroes behave in this particular way? Why didn't he essentially go with viewing the situation at least neutrally, especially given his previous behavior and ideals instead of reacting as strongly as he did...for some reason?

Is it a remnant of youthful idealism which doesn't consider heroes as people, but rather as seemingly incorruptible symbols who are unwilling to compromise on moral displays of virtue when it is a matter of life or death? Or is it something else?
I wouldn't put it exactly as "remnant of youthful idealism", but yes, Paul has certain ideas about what heroes should be and faced with JSI, has realized that they don't fit them, despite behaving and thinking rather like he advised Justice League before this.

he doesn't want this out of superheroes, who indeed are still people, what does he want? What is the alternative?
Answering this is rather the point of Paul's soul-searching, as I already mentioned.
Take this for example. He acknowledges that Alan was in the right, or at least agrees. And he doesn't know whether anyone else spoke against it, he seems to be assuming. And he doesn't seem to acknowledge the fact that such a conversation very well might have taken place, and the course of action decided upon by the JSI was the best one available for them to make at the time given the resources and information they had in that moment.
Again, his problem is not with the decision they reached, but rather with how they reached it and how they behaved after they reached it. It's not even that he can exactly disagree with it, he just doesn't like it and doesn't want Justice League to become that.

The only thing I struggle with is that...what would the alternative option be? Sure, the situation as written was and is horrifying, but the only other alternative was the extinction of humanity. Or all but that.
This is DC.
Options include time travel, divine* intervention and mad science. If some of the options weren't available, that just highlights flaws in the system.

*any sufficiently powerful being etc.

@Zoat - Why is Paul using Christian prayer? Isn't there an equivalent for Lord Hades? Especially for cremation, if God of War games is at all historical.

Considering he exists simultaneously as an angry fairy, a prisoner in a shrub, enchanted in a cave, is a demon lord or is even a corpse or two, (Jason Blood's friend Harry Matthews once commented that Merlin has more Graves than he has ex-wives), I'd say it's a VERY impressive sort of Magic, undoubtedly connected to and/or one and the same with what he used to give Timothy Hunter a Multiple-Choice Past.

why it is that so seemingly out of nowhere he hates what he hates?

Not out of nowhere. It was clearly shown why he likes Alan so much.

< ... OL tells Lantern Jordan how french naval officer killed few civilians to save many more ...>

"So… What, we should just abandon Sectors so we've got the manpower to destroy things like the Dominion?"

"I'd need to know more about your Corps' deployments before I gave a firm answer. I'd probably argue for encouraging Sectors to build up their security fleets and establishing mutual defence pacts rather than just disappearing with no warning, but… Yes."

<... another story of exterminating aggressive man-eating wolves ...>

Behind us, Alan breathes a sigh of relief, the construct over his ring showing a orbital plot.

"Problem?"

"Oh, no." He dismisses the construct. "I was just checking what happened to that rock I threw at the planet in our first fight. They managed to redirect it. I was a little worried I might have to go back."

"And what I just said is something Alan would never say, and that's one of the reasons why I like him so much."

So, when it was Commander Scott saying It's fine that dominator was killed, she probably experimented a lot on someone else anyway and there is "some merit" in holding his son as a living anti-power weapon, Paul was shaken hard. It became obvious what would happened if everyone would follow his example and he did not like it. Look at chapter title, "Feasibility Study". So, study shows his ideal image of superhero is unfeasible and the way it goes probably leads to cold-hearted and not at all inspiring pragmatism.
More than that, it's his follower, Interceptor, leaned more to "just use him as a device and won't tell anyone". So I guess cold pragmatism is inspiring, just not in the direction OL want.

I guess he really wanted for heroes to be idealistic to some degree, if a bit more pragmatic and being able to make hard moral decisions without BSOD'ing hard.

I find myself having a hard time grabbing the express part of the recent chapters that Paul takes umbrage with, and understanding his emotional reaction. If he doesn't want this out of superheroes, who indeed are still people, what does he want? What is the alternative?

That is the point, I guess. This last chapter Paul said:

"I'm not sure I'd even want to". Looks like Orange Enlightened person still can be unsure what does he actually want. No contradiction by the way, the moment he'll understand his vision of a hero, he'll be instantly aware.

"I'm not sure I'd even want to". Looks like Orange Enlightened person still can be unsure what does he actually want. No contradiction by the way, the moment he'll understand his vision of a hero, he'll be instantly aware.
"But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. Paul had won the victory over himself. He loved Righteous Face Puncher." :)

So how is this experience going to change Paragon's MO from now on? Will he try to collaborate more with people instead of doing things himself? (though I feel like he does still try to do that).
He tends to walk up to people, say how bad of an idea something is, attempt to prevent them for making a bad decision... And ends up trying to fix the whole problem afterwards anyway.

That's very good to hear.

. I will admit that I'm a little surprised that you're back to Constantining this quickly."

The guy has been out of commission for some time, so of course he'd want to make up for lost time.

"Messing with my mates' heads is what I'm good at

No shit.

Standard Operating Procedure bible. It's a set of defined processes any organisation should have written down so people can look up what they're supposed to be doing and how. I… Had been intending to go through it and see how much could be used for the Justice League. Which I can't do now and I'm not sure I'd even want to

You could still use some bits and pieces of it.

"Why, did she marry their you

Close enough.

"John, that's daft. How would that even work

Magic.

"Hahahahaha!" / "Hahahahaha

Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back