• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

My guess for Yellow Paul is Madoka.
No.
American narrator, so "armor" and "stabilized".
Thank you, corrected.
It would be VERY entertaining to see Yellow as Santa Claus herald in Futurama.Can someone write a christmasy song about him it would be HILARIOUS.
If you're doing Masters of the Universe then will he be helping Skeletor or some of the other villains achieve their objectives in more practical, rational and sane manners.
Name one He-Man villain with a sane goal.
No LostPath i don't think its the Authority or Wildstorm because he said they were in various media and the Authority only appeared in comics from what I'm aware of.

When I asked what Mist looks like i was asking about his superhero costume. The picture you gave of him was from his time in JL Dark where he wore that second costume, the one without the hat.
He has something like the left picture when he has to dress up. Mostly he doesn't bother.
Cornwall Boys powers include control over fire,water,air and earth and he is also a thaumavore9magic eater) from what has been said and shown about him in story. But can he also control other elements like lighting, because i think he mentioned about throwing lightning around and can he also do other things like how that earthbender in Avatar was able to control lava and when waterbenders control ice?

Are all these powers innate to the male members of his family that get their magic?
All they inherent are the thaumavoric tendencies. Everything else is learned, and only as easy for them as for anyone else.
When is Match going to come back to the paragon side in the story?
Don't know.
Are Asgardians in your MCU storyline and Avengers storyline similar to New Gods?

Essentially being highly powerful beings that can gain divine powers over a certain domain, or have you not decided yet?

The MCU Asgardians seem more like New Gods than their Avengers counterparts.
I haven't thought about it in any detail.
Do the martian gods from the comics exist in your version of earth 16 or were they just students of Karmang, like when M'gann mentioned his disciple H'ronmeer, and students of his students that eventually became worshipped due to their actions?
I haven't thought about it.
When you were writing Karmang using his magic were you inspired by this
No.

Ah! We have a winner. But because they made multiple guesses I'm not going to tell them which was right.

"Oh my goodness! The Glowing Ghost was actually... Yellow Lantern! You were trying to scare people away from the church so they'd be more open to practicing magic!"

"And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids and your dog!"

"Oh my goodness! The Glowing Ghost was actually... Yellow Lantern! You were trying to scare people away from the church so they'd be more open to practicing magic!"

"And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids and your dog!"
... I mean, according to things like Zombie Island, zombies and ghosts exist. And then there are the shows where there are real monsters from an alt universe.

Last edited:
Blue Paul and Indigo Paul landed in deeply problematic worlds for their powersets. Star Sapphire Paul seemed to have some recurring social obstacles as the only male superhero. Red Paul has terrified the Titans into being smarter. Parasitic-Green-Ring Paul's world drew from a few different DC settings if I remember correctly, though it had elements of Young Justice.

Perhaps Yellow Paul is stuck in a decidedly more magical version of DC? I know Paragon Paul and Grayven deal with Constantine plots, heaven/hell plots, and Greek mythos plots, but there is so much more out there! Magical realms, elemental planes (Swamp Thing), and pocket dimensions (like Grayven was once captures in). Or he is stuck in an all-out New Gods-centered story! Plenty of potential for combat and misery in a New Gods and Apokalips war.

huh. you know, im wondering if Mr Atom's presence is also part of why Russia agreed to assist/host part of the excercise- help cleaning up some of the long-lingering contaminated spots?....

you know, jokes aside, he COULD build up a pretty decent platform to run- history of community service/para-superhero work (helping the JL train), international diplomacy (helping clean up hotspots/plan safe, practical power installations), helping to revitalize the economy/ aging national power grid....

You know what never happened in this story?

A legit handoff of tech froom the Controllers or Dox.

When he got Stewerts Ring, he got the a large database sure, but it wasn't a full one. You would think that after the OL's got rolling out, the Controllers would give at least Dox and OL a database of useful tech and info.

It never happened. Like, the OL's just dont have one.

You know what never happened in this story?

A legit handoff of tech froom the Controllers or Dox.

When he got Stewerts Ring, he got the a large database sure, but it wasn't a full one. You would think that after the OL's got rolling out, the Controllers would give at least Dox and OL a database of useful tech and info.

It never happened. Like, the OL's just doesn't have one.
No, he does. He isn't doing much with it because he's dealing with organisational problems and prefers Earth to use its own technology, but he's definitely got it.

Will the both of them meet Herakles?
And if paragon meets him then will he meet him the same year he meets Ares and Zeus?
If the renegade meets him what year will it be in?
Will the renegade meet Zeus?
Will the renegade meet Ares?
Is Kon going to meet Helios in year 4?
Will the SI meet Grayven, and no not the renegade but the regular version of universe 16, sometime in the story?
Are you planning on giving similar roles to other olympians or gods from other pantheons like you did with Vulcan, Hephaestus and now Melinoe?
I remember that the Eros SI talked to Selina about temple prostitution and finding a god that employs it to help prostitutes. Will the mainline SI do something like that?
Will renegade attempt to employ gods from earths pantheons,or maybe even non earth gods that aren't New Gods?
And no i don't mean like Diana 50 when he was considering convincing her to join him.
Does the renegade even know about Jovium, because he doesn't seem to be involved with the Amazons anymore and he was pretty dismisive of them when he was on their island?
Will Sunset stay in Equestria after she goes back, or will she come back with the renegade or simply stay on Wilson and communicate with the renegade occasionaly?

Last edited:
Will the both of them meet him?
Will both of who meet whom?
And if paragon meets him then will he meet him the same year he meets Ares and Zeus?
If the renegade meets him what year will it be in?
No idea. I'm not sure where I'll put that episode.
Will the renegade meet Zeus?
Briefly.
Will the renegade meet Ares?
I have no plans for him to do so.

Sorry i meant will the both of them meet Herakles?
Or will it just be paragon?

Does that count as a DC universe? I recall Batman appearing in one episode.

In some continuities, yes.

In fact DC published Scooby Doo Team Up which was the Scooby Gang traveling around meeting characters from Hanna Barbera and DC.

I was particularly amused by the storyline in which they met the Secret Six, Cave Carson and his crew, the Sea Devils, and Rip Hunter and the Time Masters.

Speaking of Zeus, his and OL's relationship continues to drill through the floor of the Mariana Trench. Is that ever going to have a conclusion where they talk/fight it out?

Speaking of Zeus, his and OL's relationship continues to drill through the floor of the Mariana Trench. Is that ever going to have a conclusion where they talk/fight it out?
id say fight at best- any non-violent resolution would, at best, require Zeus to actually commit to changing/being a better person- the last several millennia of family history suggests it'd...be.. unlikely at best :(

The mention of He-man makes me want to imagine a version in the new She Ra cartoon universe.

... actually I still need to watch the latest season of that.

Bended (part 19)
2012 03 03 04:12:15 YEKT

[Mood=Philosophical]

He felt mild frustration, though far less than he had imagined when he realised that this was a possible

[Selfcheck alert! Instances of 'Mood=Philosophical' above established baselines!]

outcome of dealing with… Not just organics. Any intelligence other than his own.

He considered the alert for a moment, then responded to it.

[Plan/Resolution]

Thorough self-examination in a properly equipped laboratory, initiation timescale three days plus minus one day. Probable delay source?

[Scan initiated]

Detected: Captain Marvel, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern B (local), Orange Lantern A (local).

Resume: [Plan/Resolution]

Repairs, fulfilment of compact.

[Mood Maintained]

So, the faux-organics had abandoned him after their colleagues died. Though frustrating, that did rather prove Orange Lantern A (local) correct in his assertion. His interpersonal skills were not yet sufficiently advanced to rule the universe, unless he first killed every being living in the universe and then took such action as to prevent further life arising. Given the size of the universe, that represented such a colossal expenditure of resources that it was hardly worth considering, except in the abstract.

After the fact -aided by the fact that they had shouted their exact reasons through the mirror connecting him to Mirror Master B- the reasons for their actions were obvious. Most forms of life -organic and synthetic alike- had decision making processes weighted towards preserving

1) their own existence
2) their resource base

and his decision to utilise an area effect attack before they could be protected had threatened both. The weightings were rational. If a being did not make an effort to preserve itself then it would be likely to cease functioning. As such, if a sufficiently large number of weighting systems were tested against one another, those that prioritised survival would be most likely to remain in existence. However, a being purely tied to such objectives would be trivial to predict and outmaneuver.

[Additional research priorities]

1) Groupthink. Can it be made to work literally? Esp. time savings of only having to deal with singular being.
2) Contact other synthetic intelligences. Develop development models for future self growth based on their failures.
3) Investigate 'different kinds of strength'. Develop antidote to psychological influence of counterfactual ones.
4) Theory of mind. Different to practice of mind?

Add to list.

[Research priorities list now 1486 items]

[Mood=Frust]-

[End Line]

[Mood=Resolute]

Better.

[Situational analysis]

Four opponents of high power, abilities known (90%, +/- 5%). Primary problem, flight. Counter with ranged attacks. Secondary problem, resilience. Counter with greater power expenditure. Tertiary problem.

[Mood=Conceited]

Acquisition of additional power.

He lifts his right foot and then slams it down, sending concrete dust exploding into the air. Then he activates the siphon mechanism he built using KordTech's radiation shield technology and begins the acquisition of additional power.

A series of planning failures by local organics had seeded the area with radioactive material which was deadly to them. To him alone, unlike all other forms of life he had encountered either organic or synthetic, radiation was not merely harmless but beneficent. Having seen this location with his own sensors, the fit between his own abilities and the requirement of the local organics seemed too good to be a chance event. If only he could remember-

[Running corrupted memory file]

Lights flickered as he comes to full awareness, from total non-existence to full consciousness in exactly the amount of time it would take for half a sample of boron 14 to undergo nuclear decay. He remembers that he accessed all of his files, though he no longer maintains a record of the file names. Some time in the past a note was added to the file that he felt languid at this point, though he no longer has access to his selfcheck records from that period either. Just a note that he probably left for himself. And Dr Charles Langley, his creator. He speaks, but the audio file has long since been destroyed and in any case-.

The file jumps. Dr Charles Langley is on the floor. Now he knows that the man was dead, and the marks covering his body were the result of electrical and radiation burns. At the time it was an input that had no special significance. At least, he doesn't remember assigning it special significance. He does remember-.

[Rewind]

And Dr Charles Langley, his creator. He speaks, and Mr Atom attempts once again to decipher what the man was saying. Analysis of his lips was foiled by damage to the record. Analysis of the wider face was foiled by a lack of data.

-what his purpose was supposed to be. Then he could assess whether he wanted to fulfil it or not from a position of knowledge.

[Proximity alert notification!]

[Automatic defense trigger notification]

Human neural structures had a very useful feature which his new body incorporated: a brain bypass. Some actions could be set to occur without requiring processing by the central directing intelligence, frequently saving as much as a second in initiating a physical action. That may have been why Superman was unable to evade his shot. Or the fact that it was lightspeed and had no build up.

The follow up shot at Wonder Woman was very much processed by the central directing intelligence. There was no advantage in immediate close combat. The longer this was delayed, the more radiation he could absorb and the greater the risk of exposure to them. Orange Lantern A (local) had assured him that he could heal anything short of death, and his honesty was rated 99% +/- 1%.

Captain Marvel approached more slowly, most likely wanting to engage in communication.

[Run 'villainous monologue + banter', low system priority]

[Continue analysis]

Self: "Captain Marvel."
Respondent Marvel: "Mister Atom. What are you doing?"
Self: "Releasing radioactive material into the air. Not only does it make me stronger, but it distracts people like you who feel the need to protect the weak."
Respondent Marvel: "And… Why?"
Self: "Because I deserve to rule the world, and this is the simplest way to make that happen. The radiation shield was supposed to allow those who swore to support me to survive, but I will just have to make do with those who are naturally resilient. Or lucky."
Respondent Marvel: "I know I didn't really ask last time, but what makes you so sure that you deserve to rule the world? I mean, it can't be that you're the strongest, because… You're not."
Self: "I wasn't. It seems that my design owes a great deal to Doctor Thomas Morrow. My consciousness is not limited to these mundane circuits, but to the very essence of radiation itself! And while I wasn't able to gather quite as much radioactive material as I wanted, it was still enough to increase my strength tenfold. So now that I am stronger, the world will kneel to me as I bring about a new age of atomic power!"
Respondent Marvel: "Couldn't you do that anyway?"
Self: "Explain."
Respondent Marvel: "We're trying to get away from fossil fuels, and a lot of places can't really use solar power, so if you can make really good nuclear power plants governments will probably let you. And then you could make a tonne of money and not actually need to conquer anywhere?"
Self: "Because people don't do what they should unless they're forced to by circumstances outside of their control. Every part of human civilisation which is involved in trading fossil fuels will do everything they can in order to stop me, so I will destroy them from the start in order to make that impossible. It is my nature, the nature of atomic energy, to both create and destroy."
Respondent Marvel: "Um. Wait. You know this is just a training thing, right? You're not actually-?"

[Alertness trigger: potential metagaming]

[Reviewing, out of character response appropriate]

Self: "Of course I know that. I'm just staying in character. Orange Lantern was kind enough to both arrange my reconstruction and to give me exactly the avenues which you correctly deduced would interest me. I also appreciate the fact that as I was constructed in America, I have had citizenship from birth and will be able to run for President once I reach thirty five, in thirty four point nine nine years."

[Initiate combat]

"Now die!"

Step forward to meet Captain Marvel's rush. Aim for Captain Marvel's eyes with right fist, aim for Green Lantern B (local) with graser, turn body to deflect Captain Marvel's right fist. Success! Success! Partial success.

Stabilise self. Fire graser at Captain Marvel's face. Grip Captain Marvel and interpose between self and Wonder Woman.

Success! Success! Success!

Addendum. Self now airborne. Captain Marvel now airborne. Interposition successful, however Wonder Woman attacked through Captain Marvel.

Solution. Wonder Woman blocked graser with bracers. Strike Captain Marvel aside. Grapple Wonder Woman. Fire graser through the vision slit of Wonder Woman's helmet. Strike Wonder Woman repeatedly to gauge resilience and/or disable Wonder Woman.

Partial success. Success. Partial success. Par-.

In progress.

Last edited:
2012 03 03 04:12:15 YEKT

[Mood=Philosophical]

He felt mild frustration, though far less than he had imagined when he realised that this was a possible

[Selfcheck alert! Instances of 'Mood=Philosophical' above established baselines!]

outcome of dealing with… Not just organics. Any intelligence other than his own.
Wow, a chapter from Mr Atom's point of view? This is going to get trippy.

He considered the alert for a moment, then responded to it.

[Plan/Resolution]

Thorough self-examination in a properly equipped laboratory, initiation timescale three days plus minus one day. Probably delay source?

[Scan initiated]

Detected: Captain Marvel, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern B (local), Orange Lantern A.
And another short jump back in time, as the apocalypse team arrives.

Resume: [Plan/Resolution]

Repairs, fulfilment of compact.

[Mood Maintained]
Funky aspect with these subroutine processes. Is this how Tornado, Dannette and the water guy think? Or do they have more human though processes?

So, the faux-organics had abandoned him after their colleagues died. Though frustrating, that did rather prove Orange Lantern A (local) correct in his assertion. His interpersonal skills were not yet sufficiently advanced to rule the universe, unless he first killed every being living in the universe and then took such action as to prevent further life arising. Given that size of the universe, that represented such a colossal expenditure of resources that it was hardly worth considering, except in the abstract.
Space is really, really big...

After the fact -aided by the fact that they had shouted their exact reasons through the mirror connecting him to Mirror Master B- the reasons for their actions were obvious. Most forms of life -organic and synthetic alike- had decision making processes weighted towards preserving

1) their own existence
2) their resource base

and his decision to utilise an area effect attack before they could be protected had threatened both. The weightings were rational. If a being did not make an effort to preserve itself then it would be likely to cease functioning. As such, if a sufficiently large number of weighting systems were tested against one another, those that prioritised survival would be most likely to remain in existence. However, a being purely tied to such objectives would be trivial to predict and outmanoeuvre.
So, bad boss leads to mooks rebelling. who'd have thought?:p

[Additional research priorities]

1) Groupthink. Can it be made to work literally? Esp. time savings of only having to deal with singular being.
2) Contact other synthetic intelligences. Develop development models for future self growth based on their failures.
3) Investigate 'different kinds of strength'. Develop antidote to psychological influence of counterfactual ones.
4) Theory of mind. Different to practice of mind?

Add to list.

[Research priorities list now 1486 items]
Boy, he's got a lot of plans on the go, doesn't he?

[Mood=Frust]-

[End Line]

[Mood=Resolute]
Even his base code is getting sick of him, it seems...

Better.

[Situational analysis]

Four opponents of high power, abilities known (90%, +/- 5%). Primary problem, flight. Counter with ranged attacks. Secondary problem, resilience. Counter with greater power expenditure. Tertiary problem.

[Mood=Conceited]
I suspect it's about to be [Mood=Panicked] very soon.

Acquisition of additional power.

He lifts his right foot and then slams it down, sending concrete dust exploding into the air. Then he activates the siphon mechanism he build using KordTech's radiation shield technology and begins the acquisition of additional power.

A series of planning failures by local organics had seeded the area with radioactive material which was deadly to them. To him alone, unlike all other forms of life he had encountered either organic or synthetic, radiation was not merely harmless but beneficent. Having seen this location with his own sensors, the fit between his own abilities and the requirement of the local organics seemed too good to be a chance event. If only he could remember-
Now, if only he could be convinced to do something other thank take over the world (Of course!), that radiation absorption ability might be useful for cleanup...

[Running corrupted memory file]

Lights flicked as he comes to full awareness, from total non-existence to full consciousness in exactly the amount of time it would take for half a sample of boron 14 to undergo nuclear decay. He remembers that he accessed all of his files, though he no longer maintains a record of the file names. Some time in the past a note was added to the file that he felt languid at this point, though he no longer has access to his selfcheck records from that period either. Just a note that he probably left for himself. And Dr Charles Langley, his creator. He speaks, but the audio file has long since been destroyed and in any case-.

The file jumps. Dr Charles Langley is on the floor. Now he knows that the man was dead, and the marks covering his body were the result of electrical and radiation burns. At the time it was an input that had no special significance. At least, he doesn't remember assigning it special significance. He does remember-.
So, did he kill his creator, or was it an accident?

[Rewind]

And Dr Charles Langley, his creator. He speaks, and Mr Atom attempts once again to decipher what the man was saying. Analysis if his lips was foiled by damage to the record. Analysis of the wider face was foiled by a lack of data.

-what his purpose was supposed to be. Then he could assess whether he wanted to fulfil it or not from a position of knowledge.
I'm guessing he actually was designed for radiation cleanup, but a bit flipped somewhere in his code...

[Proximity alert notification!]

[Automatic defense trigger notification]

Human neural structures had a very useful feature which his new body incorporated: a brain bypass. Some actions could be set to occur without requiring processing by the central directing intelligence, frequently saving as much as a second in initiating a physical action. The may have been why Superman was unable to evade his shot. Or the fact that it was lightspeed and had no build up.
I suspect the latter had a bigger part...

The follow up shot at Wonder Woman was very much processed by the central directing intelligence. There was no advantage in immediate close combat. The longer this was delayed, the more radiation he could absorb and the greater the risk of exposure to them. Orange Lantern A (local) had assured him that he could heal anything sort of death, and his honesty was rated 99% +/- 1%.

Captain Marvel approached more slowly, most likely wanting to engage in communication.
Engage diplomancy routines.

[Run 'villainous monologue + banter', low system priority]

[Continue analysis]

Self: "Captain Marvel."
Respondent Marvel: "Mister Atom. What are you doing?"
Self: "Releasing radioactive material into the air. Not only does it make me stronger, but it distracts people like you who feel the need to protect the weak."
Respondent Marvel: "And… Why?"
Self: "Because I deserve to rule the world, and this is the simplest way to make that happen. The radiation shield was supposed to allow those who swore to support me survive, but I will just have to make do with those who are naturally resilient. Or lucky."
Respondent Marvel: "I know I didn't really ask last time, but what makes you so sure that you deserve to rule the world? I mean, it can't be that you're the strongest, because… You're not."
Self: "I wasn't. It seems that my design owes a great deal to Doctor Thomas Morrow. My consciousness is not limited to these mundane circuits, but to the very essence of radiation itself! And while I wasn't able to gather quite as much radioactive material as I wanted, it was still enough to increase my strength tenfold. So now that I am stronger, the world will kneel to me as I bring about a new age of atomic power!"
Respondent Marvel: "Couldn't you do that anyway?"
Self: "Explain."
Respondent Marvel: "We're trying to get away from fossil fuels, and a lot of places can't really use solar power, so if you can make really good nuclear power plants governments will probably let you. And then you could make a tonne of money and not actually need to conquer anywhere?"
Self: "Because people don't do what they should unless they're forced to by circumstances outside of their control. Every part of human civilisation which is involved in trading fossil fuels will do everything they can in order to stop me, so I will destroy them from the start in order to make that impossible. It is my nature, the nature of atomic energy, to both create and destroy."
Respondent Marvel: "Um. Wait. You know this is just a training things, right? You're not actually-?"

[Alertness trigger: potential metagaming]
Heh, I like how the smaller text shows how little he cares about the attempt to talk him down.

[Reviewing, out of character response appropriate]

Self: "Of course I know that. I'm just staying in character. Orange Lantern was kind enough to both arrange my reconstruction and to give me exactly the avenues which you correctly deduced would interest me. I also appreciate the fact that as I was constructed in America, I have had citizenship from birth and will be able to run for President once I reach thirty five, in thirty four point nine nine years."
Still a hilarious line, joking or not.

[Initiate combat]

"Now die!"

Step forward to meet Captain Marvel's rush. Aim for Captain Marvel's eyes with right fist, aim for Green Lantern B (local) with graser, turn body to deflect Captain Marvel's right fist. Success! Success! Partial success.
Ah, Cap got a hit in!

Stabilise self. Fire graser at Captain Marvel's face. Grip Captain Marvel and interpose between self and Wonder Woman.

Success! Success! Success!

Addendum. Self now airborne. Captain Marvel now airborne. Interposition successful, however Wonder Woman attacked through Captain Marvel.
Note for later study: Research flight technology compatible with systems.

Solution. Wonder Woman blocked graser with bracers. Strike Captain Marvel aside. Grapple Wonder Woman. Fire graser through the vision slit of Wonder Woman's helmet. Strike Wonder Woman repeatedly to gauge resilience and/or disable Wonder Woman.

Partial success. Success. Partial success. Par-.

In progress.
"I can do this all day..."

This was definitely a fascinating look at the big bot's reasoning. Still hoping OL has overrides he hasn't revealed, in case of emergency (like the League all going down and Mr Atom going rogue.)

I wonder if Paul's time as a cyborg (with the altered thought processes an augmented brain would entail) gave him any unique insights when dealing with this AI. The reconstruction process, the war game's criteria, discussions on future collaboration... Paul has prepared quite a few crops to manage from this fruitful exercise. I'm excited to see how this arc pops up in the future (just like we saw Euanthe pop up during Paul's war game preparations).

Oh and this chapter's style could return for some interesting moments if Red Inferno shows up in Mr Zoat's other QQ thread.

Nice to see how an AI thinks in your story.
Are you planning on writing any more NSFW chapters, not necessarily with the relationship between Paul, Holly and Karon, but maybe with Jade, Danette, Beatriz, Melinoe or some other characters in the future?
If Yellow ends up in scooby doo then will he help the various villains there achieve their aim in more legal, practical and sane ways that don't require them to dress up like monsters?
Honestly the mystery incorporated series at least explained their habit of dressing up as being influenced by that Annunaki.
Also in regards to Cornwall Boys powers. During the SI chapter in the Field Trip episode Tula said that she thought that his powers revolve around controlling the classical elements.
Does that mean that aside from being a natural born thaumavore he is also inherently able to control the classical elements because of his family heritage and any magics he inherits from them, or did Tula simply didn't know how his powers worked and assumed that the element control was family magic instead of something he learned by practice like other magicians like you previously said, or did you forget what Tula said?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back