• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dark Heavens | Space Ship Girls Quest [Original Setting]

005 : Big Sister

[Ciara - Friend? erm... am I doing this right?] You hesitantly replied to your sisters. It was clear from the scars that covered their ship-bodies that they were highly experienced!

Sure, it looked as if whoever they faced had tore them a new one, several new ones in fact. And yet, they were still here. Even transmitting that they were looking for someone new.

It would be a good thing to be prepared to fire a barrage in case they were aggressive, and run away.

At your response, there was a quiet conference between the six other girls as they did tight beam transmissions.

Eventually, the last pair of the six sisters spoke up. Their smaller bodies were identical to each other, even if the damage and repairs to their bodies made identifying them easier.

[Aki - If you~]
[Aoi - were to~]
[Aki - let us~]
[Aoi - scan you~]
[Aki - we might~]
[Aoi - trust you.]

You had to look back and forth as they spoke in sync with each other.

[Ciara - erm... okay, I guess that's fine.] You replied, it was clear that they needed some sort of examination in order to not be worried about you.

Certainly you could understand, after all... you were better armed and protected than they were.

The scans tickled your space-faring body as a radiance of crimson ran over your interior. You could disrupt the scan easily

After its end, there was more whispering. You managed to catch some words from the transmissions... Something about virginal and ridiculously overpowered for age. Along with so cool?!?

[Jack - So.... I might be wrong to have accused you like that... :/] She was sulking, but it was a cute sulk.

[Ciara - It's okay...:)] Your transmission included a smile.

The sisters vanished... you ran scans as you refused to accept what you just saw. Aetheric Slipstream INSIDE a star system where the gravitational eddies should have prevented them from doing so.

They re-emerged from the depths of the sun... with another of your sisters. She was... well. She was large. VERY large in comparison to your body frame. Massive armor that you suspect would take you forever to break down. There wasn't much armament on her body, but she had time to slowly ping your shields down or ram you.

[ChiChi - Hello.] Her smaller body was just as large... very talented.

[Ciara - H.... hello.] You twitched and looked at her as she approached you. There were minor signs of damage and repairs, but that could be explained by her simply ramming her way into other ships, asteroids, small moons, large moons, dwarf planets....

[ChiChi - I've heard you're looking to join my group. I'll only do so, on one condition. It's the same one that the others have.] She smiled warmly at you.

[Ciara - Ah?]

[ChiChi - You have to call me Big Sister, and I will call you Little Sister.] She nodded firmly at you.

The next transmission from her was a data packet, one that would register them as friends in your IFF identifier and transmit to your seven sisters your willingness to join them. For good and ill.

- - -
Dark Heavens | Space Ship Girls
005 : Big Sister

- - -​

What Do?
[X] Join
[X] Don't Join
[X] Write In

Writer's note : Yes... your name choice finalized your "human" appearance.

Last edited:
[X] Join
-[X] "Ah... I'm new at this... please be gentle."

Can we have Ciara's picture added to the character sheet to when you get a chance? Also, our new group members? Looks like they have the sub specialty. If we stick around with them they will likely help us find one too, so that we can be more use to the group by sneaking around with them. Well this is assuming it isn't just 6 subs and a cargo ship in the group, but that seems kind of unlikely.

After its end, there was more whispering. You managed to catch some words from the transmissions... Something about virginal and ridiculously overpowered for age. Along with so cool?!?

Also this part is incredibly funny. It makes it seem like they wanted to scan Ciara just to find out if she is a virgin to me, even if logically I expect they were more interested in seeing her guns.

Can we have Ciara's picture added to the character sheet to when you get a chance? Also, our new group members? Looks like they have the sub specialty. If we stick around with them they will likely help us find one too, so that we can be more use to the group by sneaking around with them. Well this is assuming it isn't just 6 subs and a cargo ship in the group, but that seems kind of unlikely.

Done.... https://forum.questionablequesting....irls-quest-original-setting.1442/#post-288599

[X] Don't Join

Too smothering! Ciara needs a skinnier pairing.

[X] Join

[X] Join
-[X] "Ah... I'm new at this... please be nice to me."

[X] Join

[X] Join

fufufu!

And when Onee-sama goes the way of dust, we'll be poised to scoop up her harem for ourselves!

Hmm feels off. If the merchant ship is so strong, why were they worried about our cruiser?

Hmm feels off. If the merchant ship is so strong, why were they worried about our cruiser?

Please note that this is from an inexperienced Cruiser-tan's PoV.... she could have taken on most of the subs and seriously hurt them... The subs have mobility, while the cargo ship has durability... they do NOT have the weapons to handle Cruiser-tan... ie a fight goes off, both sides get hurt.

fufufu!

And when Onee-sama goes the way of dust, we'll be poised to scoop up her harem for ourselves!

Why wait? With a little guileful seduction innocence and charm, we could be ruling this harem from the bottom in no time. Everyone has to pamper the youngest sister, you know~

Why try to rule the harem at all? Why not try to be that one harem girl who forces inspires everyone else to try a bunch of new kinky stuff?

I would like a 1d100 generic luck roll, also... a 1d100 Fuhuhuhuhuhuhu roll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back