• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

This is another reason for the unorthodox voting method. The Biindwagon just won the last two votes by itself. If that continues, why are the rest of us even here?

(I'm not anywhere close to MAXIMUM FRUSTRATION like when I quit following Amelia, but this is could become a major issue in the future.)

Anyway, I have a question about your build Bii. Why is the Appearance so low? I was given the impression in was the god stat of social combat.
Appearance 5 is absolutely mechanically optimal. That said, it would be a noticeable change, though I'm sure father could help with that. Or we could put some points into Larceny to cover up Theo's beauty. Which we totally should, because we need Larceny to get shapeshifting charms.

I'm looking for it right now, but I'm pretty sure that at higher essence, the pretty ones get this feeling of wrongness about them too, that people can't quite pinpoint.
It's more that their appearances are tainted by the supernatural. It talks about ghostly white faces and hair that is shadowy black, bloody red, or even metallic silver. This is talking about new Abyssals, not just old ones.

Skitzy, what's the current date IC?

Idea for the future: every Prince needs a Princess, but it's not proper for nobility to wed commoners (like we would if we pursued Gwen or the twins). There is one bona-fide princess in Brockton Bay, though. She just doesn't know that she is a princess in the first place.

Basically, Theo/Amelia. Either we go Unholy Unwitting Pact and set her up with Victoria, make her hate her sister instead (w/ Broken Heart Triumph) as prep for Heartless Fiend Insinuation, or use a relevant Linguistics charm.

Idea for the future: every Prince needs a Princess, but it's not proper for nobility to wed commoners (like we would if we pursued Gwen or the twins). There is one bona-fide princess in Brockton Bay, though. She just doesn't know that she is a princess in the first place.
Plus dead people.

Imagine the look on Kaiser's face if Theo married the ghost of Iron Rain.

Max: "But she's your aunt!"

Theo: "Dude, I'm Exalted."

Skitzy, what's the current date IC?

Basically, Theo/Amelia. Either we go Unholy Unwitting Pact and set her up with Victoria, make her hate her sister instead (w/ Broken Heart Triumph) as prep for Heartless Fiend Insinuation, or use a relevant Linguistics charm.

I ACTUALLY DID THIS RESEARCH OMFG! :DDDDDDDDDDD

I remember my Christmas Breaks being a week and maybe some change, but since Arcadia is so weird, and Immaculata is a private school, high society is getting a ~2 week vacation. It is currently the evening of the 21st of December 2010. January 3rd is the day Taylor would get stuffed in her locker.

I have plans involving the next few days. Then there will be some 'quiet' time (Xmas with the family for Theo, some world building). Then there will be some violent shenanigans. THEN canon, and the shit show that follows, would start.

I have quite a few plans, things I hope will still be viable, contingencies if they aren't. Some rolls to be made to aid in storytelling.

Well, Votes are closed. Nothing changed since I did the tally earlier.

Current tally

Action
- burningclaw2 (1)
[Y] Protect your identity, play along with your father. If you want to break away from the E88 or never join up with it, it can be decided later, your identity is more important at the moment.
-[Y] Dad went through a lot of trouble to build us a rich and powerful organization. It'd be a shame to turn it against us rather than bend it to our dark will.

- 1986ctcel, SwiftRosenthal, dasstan, Drak4806 (3)
[Y] Protect your identity, play along with your father. If you want to break away from the E88 or never join up with it, it can be decided later, your identity is more important at the moment.
-[Y] Dad went through a lot of trouble to build us a rich and powerful organization. It'd be a shame to turn it against us rather than bend it to our dark will.
[Y] If its Ophelia and Aaron, let Ophelia play nurse. Even missing an eye, she's definitely fap worthy

- unsafejakal, Biigoh, Selias, ```, Happerry, mc2rpg, WyldCard4, 1986ctcel, Biofan09 (9)
[Y] If its Ophelia and Aaron, let Ophelia play nurse. Even missing an eye, she's definitely fap worthy.

Motivation
- burningclaw2 (1)
[Y] Motivation: To take over the Empire 88.

- Biigoh, ```, Happerry, mc2rpg, WyldCard4, Selias, 1986ctcel, Biofan09 (8)
[Y] The Dark Prince is but a young abyssal. Thus, his goals are smaller in scope. To destroy those who would stand in his way, who would harm Kayden and Aster, Frenja and Menja, Rune, and all the other sweet pussy he would tap in the Empire.

- SwiftRosenthal, evildice, dasstan (3)
[Y] Motivation: Take control of E88 and remake it in our image.
-[Y] Immediate goal: gain a handful of powerful minions who are loyal to us personally.

Anima
- burningclaw2 (1)
[Y] Anima: A rank and file army of knights, clad in armor of pitch black with silvery trim and baring silver swords and black spears. Behind the marching knights are legions of mounted knights riding on skeletal horses. Each knight is ready and wishing to spill the blood of those who stand before their liege. Towering behind the knights is a pack of undead dragons, foul poisonous fog exuding from their maws as they stamp forward. The howling of spirits, both ally and enemy, follows behind it all.

- Biigoh, ```, Happerry. mc2rpg, WyldCard4, Selias, 1986ctcel (7)
[Y] Anima: A single disc of absolute darkness floated in absolute perfection, a gaping maw into the void of oblivion, while a ring of energetic dark light spun clockwise around the disc. The bleeding had long stopped when the icon of negative energy had formed over the stigma.

Shimmering waves of translucent darkness flowed off of the Dark Prince like an elegant noble robe of energy with silver highlights. While seething black orbs swirled slowly and purposefully around him as of planets around their sun, a miasma of almost black dark purple and silver sparkles trailed behind them.

And yet, he spent more essence. Pulling at the very fabric of reality, denying its existence, and his aura only grew, forming an ever elaborate robe around him. While the orbs of darkness only multiplied...
Eventually, reality was rent... and the heavens darkened. One could still see perfectly... and yet, it was as if the very sun and all sources of light had been eclipsed.

While behind the Dark Prince, a majestic lady stood towering over him. She was dressed as he was, in flowing robes of darkness and glittering silver, a halo of absolute darkness floated above her head, while wings fluttered from her back, countless wings with feathers of infinite darkness and depth. There was a sense that she saw all, despite her eyes being covered by the reptilian bird skull that she wore as a helm.

- SwiftRosenthal (1)
[Y] Anima: A great skeletal dragon roars toward the heavens. Surrounding it is a ring of spectral knights clad in armor of pitch black with silvery trim and baring black spears. Around them are shadowy figures suggestive of an enemy force. They occasionally move against the knights but are always rebuffed. A cloud of swords, both soulsteel and spectral, floats above the battlefield.

- evildice, dasstan, Biofan09 (3)
[Y] Anima: A thicket of sword blades. They are black metal. Light reflects off a dark fluid which stains the blades.
-[Y] Totemic Anima: A giant made of sword blades, each running red with blood. The blood jumps in time with our own heartbeat.

Forgot to count them up!

The Dark Prince will be protecting his identity if/when the Paramedics show up, and he plans on letting Othala play nurse so he can stare at her boobies.

His motivation is to have all the women of the E88 (Othala, Fenja, Menja, Rune, Night, Cricket, and ostensibly Purity/Kayden) happy, healthy, protected, and DTF. I'm going to interpret that as 'bang all the powered women in the Empire at least once, and have the Empire/my Empire/my organization that I created and supplanted the Empire with be the controlling faction of Brockton Bay.' He desires to use his Abyssal Scepter to tap that sweet, sweet Aryan Ass.

And his Anima will be Syndra's (from LoL) orbs evolving into the Dark Ziz (Or a winged Black Heron) with a bird headress. I wonder how hard the Lover is going to pout when she sees it.

Next round is Attributes. Give me a second to talk up the next round in the next post.

The overlord ascendent style seems like a giant cluster fuck. Not going to lie. So this round has a sub lightning round.

The FIRST FIVE votes will determine Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary stats. Please format the votes as such:

[] Physical
[] Social
[] Mental

Rank them. With a 1, 2, and a 3. 1 counts as +3 points, 2 as +2 points and 3 as +1 for the overall ranking. So if physical gets 1,1,2,2,3 physical gets 3+3+2+2+1 = 11 points. If Social gets 2,2,1,1,2 or 2+2+3+3+2= 12 points Social wins and becomes the primary stat group. If a tie breaker is needed, I will announce that I need one, and accept the NEXT (TBD) votes specifically over the tied stats.

After that I will announce how the rest of the vote goes.

[X] Social (1)
[X] Mental (2)
[X] Physical (3)

Theo was a pudgy butterball.

[X] Social (1)
[X] Physical (2)
[X] Mental (3)

fixt :^)

Last edited:
For those who say that Theo is pudgy and voting social as highest instead of physical... please also note that he sucks at socializing as well... so... erm... yeah.

I'm going to take one more vote, cause it feels blergh to accept '''s vote.

This is another reason for the unorthodox voting method. The Biindwagon just won the last two votes by itself. If that continues, why are the rest of us even here?

(I'm not anywhere close to MAXIMUM FRUSTRATION like when I quit following Amelia, but this is could become a major issue in the future.)

You mean the fact the 2 votes where I gave mechanic reason to vote for my plan or do an ornate cool imagery?

And you are unhappy that this won over other voters to vote that way?

Really?

Physical: 2+1+3+2+2 = 10
Social: 3+3+2+3+3 = 14
Mental: 1+2+1+1+1 = 6

Social is our Primary stat grouping, Physical our Secondary, and Mental is our Tertiary.

So now make or vote for a plan. Like:

[X]Plan Skitzy

[X] Charisma 3 Manipulation 5 Appearance 3
[X] Strength 3 Dexterity 4 Stamina 2
[X] Perception 2 Intelligence 3 Wits 2

Reasons, reasoning, whys, hows.

Last edited:
You mean the fact the 2 votes where I gave mechanic reason to vote for my plan or do an ornate cool imagery?

And you are unhappy that this won over other voters to vote that way?

Really?
It's not against you personally, but the sense that people may be bandwagoning behind the expert (who in this case just happens to be you).

[X]Plan Swift
-[X] CHA 3 MAN 5 APP 3
-[X] STR 3 DEX 3 STA 3
-[X] PER 2 INT 3 WIT 2

Manipulation maxed because our Motivation is really skeevy and a shitload of Abyssal charms rely on it; APP at 3 for subtlety; CHA 3 for remainder.
Physical stats balanced because I'm not an expert and we probably aren't going to jump into combat immediately.
INT at 3 because pre-Exalt Theo strikes me as a bit of a nerd.

[X] Plan Bii

[X] Strength 2 Dexterity 5 Stamina 2 (6)
[X] Charisma 4 Manipulation 4 Appearance 3 (8)
[X] Perception 3 Intelligence 2 Wits 3 (4+1)

Appearance while nice isn't as key as charisma and manipulation.

Otoh, dexterity is an actual god stat.

EDIT - spend bonus points to BUY attribute dot in Mental Stat block, also edited Physical Stat block

Last edited:
[X]Plan evildice

-[X] Charisma 3 Manipulation 5 Appearance 3
-[X] Strength 2 Dexterity 2 Stamina 5
-[X] Perception 1 Intelligence 5 Wits 1

Theo's abnormal Intelligence is due to the influence of his Exaltation: he's not naturally bright, nor witty, nor perceptive. Those things had to get beaten into him by Skitter.

He's young enough that his poor health isn't giving him 1 dot in Str or Dex. His Stamina is being boosted to preternatural levels by the energies of Death, from which he has recently returned.

His Charisma and Manipulation values come from either his father or from his Exaltation. His appearance is basically just the Exaltation process clearing up the detrimental effects his poor physical fitness, allowing his (allegedly attractive) parents' features to shine through.

Yeah, Dex is a god-stat, but fuck gods. Yes, I prefer doing things the harder not-always-combat-optimal way, especially when making a character whose Motivation does not put him on the front lines.

I do know that the tertiary group only has 4 dots to distribute, not 5. The mistake was Skitzy's.
I admit I was tempted to vote for his sample plan for just that reason. ;)
(It's also not a bad distribution, which helps.)

[X]Plan Skitzy

Social: Our Motivation screams "manipulative bastard", so we want Manipulation high.
Physical: Dex is by far the most important stat for white wolf combat. (Onyx Path, whatever)
Mental: I think Theo would have Perception lowest because he's spent his whole life not really wanting to pay attention to what goes on around him. He hates it, but can't couldn't do anything about it, so sorta ignored it.

Edit: Well, darn. Liked the free point in the old version. I hate low-wits characters, but really can't justify Theo wits-high, rather than int-high.

Last edited:
[X]Plan Skitzy

hope to raise app in the future so as to not look like a zombie when we raise essence.

[] Strength 2 Dexterity 4 Stamina 2
[] Charisma 4 Manipulation 4 Appearance 3
[] Perception 3 Intelligence 2 Wits 3
*Tilts head* Is it just me or does Bii's plan have 1 less in Physical and 1 more in Mental than it should have? (Only asking because It's the plan I am leaning to atm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back