• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Uh, guys? Flashy is very very bad. There are witnesses. Sona will attempt to strangle us with our own intestines if we give her more work to do.
Malarky.

'Hold nothing back', 'go full power', or heaven forbid something so extreme and explicit as 'go dragon form and-' would all be bad with witnesses.

Using plain old martial arts of the merely bullshit impossible sort that is the essence of Exalted is anything but a problem here.

We're in a shitty part of town, the only witnesses are thugs, and there are two masters PRACTICED at having bullshit martial arts fights all over town and not getting in trouble for it right here. And the one angle that even could squeeze past a screen like that - thugs talking about some guy beating up other thugs under the watch of known law-assisting martial artists (there is NO WAY thugs in this town don't know that the Ryozanpaku types are like capricious batmen) is something that Sona won't really have a moral leg to stand on in objecting to - not at this point.

I mean, can you imagine how inconsistent it'd look if she flipped her shit at 'is now a yakuza family head WAT' AND 'did some vigilant'ing under known and reputable vigilantes where no impressionable students could see him'?

Flashy is completely okay, now stop being a worrywort - the GM's not one of those trollish types that'd just screw us over with such a silly interpretation.

Also all y'all voting to just infiltrate - at least be dragon like about it. Or exalted - the premade search is just plain, well, PLAIN for someone as transcendent as Bright and Ddraig expect of us - and Issei himself would at least try to have fun.

Do some solid snake otaku wet dream infiltration rewrite of it if you have to be so low key, GEEZE.

Sometimes you do things not because they're efficient but because they're fun. Just because we're faster on foot doesn't mean that we still can't have fun with a motorcycle we've Twilight Tinkered with.

Sometimes you do things not because they're efficient but because they're fun. Just because we're faster on foot doesn't mean that we still can't have fun with a motorcycle we've Twilight Tinkered with.
I'll back motorcycle plans in the exclusive and explicit circumstance of 'motorcycle is intended for Sentai shenanigans'.

Any attempt for a motorcycle that issei the student would drive around, rather than MASKED DRAGON MAN or whoever will be met with an iron rebuke on my part.

2q03978.jpg

Rider Jump! Rider Kick! Kamen Rider! Kamen Rider! Rider, Rider!

[X] Search for the sword using the fight as a distraction.

-[X] Priorities, Priorities! Shigure has been searching for that Sword for years and it kept slipping through those soft, quick and dexterous fingers. Imagine her sadness if it slips away again! Pin down the location of the Sword at all cost! Use your Anima Power if necessary, to be economic with your motes activate it with Iron Kettle Body and a Presence Excellency to make a good first impression on the Chinese beauty.
--[X] Weave through the fight and distract her opponents through the sheer audacity of being so obviously supernatural. Use the stunned silence to pin down whoever has the Sword. He is the most dangerous opponent in this place, and most likely supernatural himself. Make sure to point him out to Shigure, with his attention focused on your glory and her in the Shadows at your back, you are invincible.
---[X] Cover your tracks by knocking out the witnesses and spilling beer on them.

Last edited:
-[X] Priorities, Priorities! Shigure has been searching for that Sword for years and it kept slipping through those soft, quick and dexterous fingers. Imagine her sadness if it slips away again! Pin down the location of the Sword at all cost! Use your Anima Power if necessary, to be economic with your motes activate it with Iron Kettle Body and a Presence Excellency to make a good first impression on the Chinese beauty.
--[X] Weave through the fight and distract her opponents through the sheer audacity of being so obviously supernatural. Use the stunned silence to pin down whoever has the Sword. He is the most dangerous opponent in this place, and most likely supernatural himself. Make sure to point him out to Shigure, with his attention focused on your glory and her in the Shadows at your back, you are invincible.
---[X] Cover your tracks by knocking out the witnesses and spilling beer on them.

time to cause more rumours

yay!

lets get what we came for first then we can deal with the rest. and dose anyone else feel that Shigure knows exactly what she is doing to Issei andis enjoying it.

Shigure doesn't have the social knowledge to do something like that purposely. She probably knows how to use it to kill someone but not to tease someone.

Shigure doesn't have the social knowledge to do something like that purposely. She probably knows how to use it to kill someone but not to tease someone.
While this may be true, Touchimaru DOES know how to tease and while far less overt about it IS perverted.

He's also been with her for years.

The chances that his cunning mousy mind has been put to teaching Shigure to effectively be an incidental cocktease and not even know it is not at all out of the question.

@Alexander You might want to go through your updates and check on them. there has been this weird text stuff showing up in it.

You can't really attribute the mouse's intent to Shigure's. That's not really fair to either of them.

now that I've had time to reread this last ep again, and think things through I'd like to make some mentioned, Stealth is as Smut said back when we were going after Loki all those eps ago, doomed to failure as we have yet to have the time to train ourselves in the ability and have no excellency and anyone with a sword like we are after is bound to be a master class opponent so sneaking up on them isn't going to happen.

Second, I have a sneaking thought that this may have a connection to the supernatural already without taking into account the sword, as these Korean toughs just happen to show up, and were is the group that's now aligned with the Satsujinken from? Korea, and what's there whole thing? Supernatural Martial Arts, so yeah, we really should step in, its going to cause trouble and if we don't and could have we are going to be in trouble with Sona even more then we would have if we step in

also as a side note, who here is looking forward to Loki and Odin finding out through the various sources Loki has that Issei is now the Yakuzza Oyabun in charge of his city ^^;

Ma Kensei mentioned Korean guys so they're either guys from Veritas or The Breaker whom are very powerful on their own especially Veritas ones. We should be careful whenever those guys appear (or not because it could be cannon fodder).
Issei being Yakuza head would be a "legit" reason for Ragnarok to force him to join them since they would be able to recruit more talents and getting more money/base.
And now I'm wondering between ending the fight or letting Renka to deal with them, ending the fight would allow more people/less chaos to track the sword but Renka might take offense or nagging us for our kungfu. Letting Renka to deal with them would actually a chance to distract her since she might see us as innocent got dragged in (we do know Ma Kensei would punch the shit out of them though if anything happens to his daughter.)

do you know that the links in the index go to the old site? and that the old site is no longer accessible?

[X] striding calmly into the fight your hand snaps out to seize the collar of one of the thugs. Ignoring the choked cry issueing from his throat you spin around to fling him into a pair of his allies that were attempting to flank Renka. "I applogize for my interruption of your fight Ma Renka, but this conflict is interfering with some business I have to deal with." You said with an apologetic smile, raising your voice at one point to be heard over the sound of splintering wood from the landing of the three thugs on a side table.
-[X] as the girl processes your remark you note one of the thugs throwing a flower vase at you. A hand snakes out and redirects the projectile back at the thrower while plucking a single thornless rose from its collection of flowers. "I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for my intrusion." You intone the words as you tuck the rose behind Renka's ear. Though the image is quickly ruined when you have to backhand a thug attempting to plant a knife in your back.

You can't really attribute the mouse's intent to Shigure's.
Yeah you can, given that the fundamental presentation of Touchimaru is as a comedic accent to Shigure for the majority of the manga, and the mouse doesn't get his own roles in and of himself until the eleventh hour of the manga.
That's not really fair to either of them.
Perhaps if we were talking about people rather than characters from a setting largely built to sell chuckles and martial arts that grew increasingly tittilating over time you would have a point - but we are not.

We are talking about fictional characters from one non-serious setting, who have been crossed into another nonserious setting for the purposes of a NSFW-oriented quest - 'fairness' to characters when musing about them is just really not a thing. If someone wants to view a presented pair of characters as a singular character because they're presented in such a paired format where one member takes hundreds of chapters to do anything but be a detail to the other character's antics, then they can do that.

New Forum! Yay! The watchlist seems to have died in the transfer though. Man that was a hassle to rebuild.
Also, White? Really. NSFW Forum in White? You know the Feeling of Being Blinded by a light suddenly Turned on in A Dark Room? I imagine that's QQ Feels right now. Lol

Also, White? Really. NSFW Forum in White? You know the Feeling of Being Blinded by a light suddenly Turned on in A Bright Room? I imagine that's QQ Feels right now. Lol

Huh, isn't some other style picked by default? )I switched to XF default, the white one, just like on SB, so I wouldn't know)

Huh, isn't some other style picked by default? )I switched to XF default, the white one, just like on SB, so I wouldn't know)

Not Really a complaint. Just A Funny observation. The old QQ Forum was Dark Themed you see. And it kinda sets a mood while Reading NSFW in a Dark Colored Forum (The image of people watching NSFW things in a dim Room comes to mind). Then this new Forum is suddenly Whitewashed. Like Blasting a Light into a once dim room. It's gonna take some effort to accustom to that's all.

Not Really a complaint. Just A Funny observation. The old QQ Forum was Dark Themed you see. And it kinda sets a mood while Reading NSFW in a Dark Colored Forum (The image of people watching NSFW things in a dim Room comes to mind). Then this new Forum is suddenly Whitewashed. Like Blasting a Light into a once dim room. It's gonna take some effort to accustom to that's all.

You can change the color. Personally I go with the dark responsive (green). It's the closest to the old forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back