• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Heck an old science fiction movie had people of the future that came to the present (The eighties) have to constantly smoke because while they looked like present humans, they bodies were adapted to air with a high level of toxins. And staying for more than a few days in the present had negative effects in their health.

They also couldn't reproduce much anymore and so they stole people from the past that should die in accidents and replaced them with dead bodies. Because their cloning process couldn't make souls.

And I find that movie as lame as it was more interesting than these fake Eldar from the future.
It was called Millennium.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097883/
Best part is that the robot guy who operated the time portal was named Sherman.
As in "Sherman, set the WABAC machine"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Peabody

Last edited:
Biotechnology. Sometimes inefficient, often strange, always gross.

Have to wonder why she's being so helpful. Maybe she's confused you for someone important from elsewhere?

Good thing it doesn't need to be wired for sense. Ew.

Because of course this is all she's ever known. Would she ever have seen anything non-organic beyond dirt?

Good, always be wary in hostile territory. Just because she's being cooperative, doesn't mean she's friendly.

This being very much on the wrong side of that line.

That's like asking her why grass is gre-... :confused: Oh, wait...

I wonder how long an individual tank lasts... Years, obviously... Centuries?

Because you ain't covered in shit?

Show me what passes for nobility amongst your misbegotten kind...

Oh, that's going to make her a little less cooperative...

Props for not panicking, at least.

Wow, just rip the band-aid off. That's basically telling her heaven and god just died, and you killed them.

Yes, Grayven is rather good at that, even without rings.

A return to times she's probably on heard of in horror stories. Yes, bad times ahead for the Sheeda.

She seems to get that a lot with these two...

That is a good point. No rivers? No rain?

...Ew...

Well, his New God physiology is a lot hardier than hers. He's less likely to die from poison...

Given that it's probably been recycled a thousand times or more... You're lucky it only tastes like blood...

Hey, when you're thirsty enough, anything smells good.

Seriously? Even water? That's... That's messed up, man.

He needs to know who to conquer, after all. Hey, don't judge him. New Gods gotta God.

They had no clear heirs of course. Because that would make them and the heirs targets, after all.

And how responsible are the common folk for the actions of their leadership? Yes, that's a good question to ask...

...At a guess, I would say the biggest building in town? That tower they saw?

Since stealth is less than likely to work,. It's time to get flashy.

So... The common folk of the Sheeda aren't as bad as we all assumed. This Buddug doesn't seem to be a cackling sadist. Just someone doing her job and trying to not die... :eek: Are you seriously going to make us feel sorry for the Sheeda, Mr Zoat?

i mean, it makes sense- they're not a harrowing 24-7, much as the Norse weren't a-viking all year round-
has to be SOME poor bastards around to brutalize when they're at home....
and to prop the dead weight of the psychos in charge.....

i guess we should have seen this coming- a more "normal"/ less neurologically modified/ aberrant underclass is probably the only way the sheeda could last for any amount of time- if they were all hardwired as ACE, they'd die out within a year in an orgy of backstabbing/destroyed infrastructure...
.. i mean, "who the FUCK wants to farm when they could be torturemurderraping, right? hey, serf, pass me the pear of agony"

i mean, it makes sense- they're not a harrowing 24-7, much as the Norse weren't a-viking all year round-
has to be SOME poor bastards around to brutalize when they're at home....
and to prop the dead weight of the psychos in charge.....

i guess we should have seen this coming- a more "normal"/ less neurologically modified/ aberrant underclass is probably the only way the sheeda could last for any amount of time- if they were all hardwired as ACE, they'd die out within a year in an orgy of backstabbing/destroyed infrastructure...
.. i mean, "who the FUCK wants to farm when they could be torturemurderraping, right? hey, serf, pass me the pear of agony"

Ehh, the Citadelians and Psions also had some members that were used for things other than fighting and experimenting, but it didn't exactly stop them from also being psychopaths.

The Sheeda may be somehow programmed to have a desire to preserve their species, like the Citadelians were made to preserve their empire, so they don't get too carried away with backstabbing.

Summer's End (part 8)
Flue
Stopping

"They're late, aren't they?"

The one-legged Sheeda Highborn Lord Caeryg turns as fast as he can, but between his injury and the surprise that's nothing like fast enough to stop me stabbing him. Fortunately for him, that isn't my intention. But he sees my sword and Artemis's bow. And probably Buddug the Zombherd's stave, though I imagine that he discounts it.

"And with time travel, that shouldn't be possible. Unless…"

He grimaces, and I can feel him drawing magic into himself. "The Queen will return when she returns, Child of Spring."

I smile, eyebrows raised. "Apokolips as spring. There's a simile I haven't heard before."

I-.

Paragon-Celestia.png

No. That's that… Needless confrontation thing again.

I sigh.

"Okay, so there are two ways this can go. One, we mock each other for a little while until you've gathered enough magic power to fight us or call your guards, then we fight and the winner takes all. I'm not sure that the two of us can fight your entire civilisation, but I do know that we can kill you. The other way is that we come to terms which let us cooperate at least until the Queen returns, and while that does risk you getting in trouble with her, it also gives you an out just in case she doesn't."

"What do you mean?"

"You harvest the past. But if you can't, your civilisation breaks down due to whatever… Weirdness is going on. My God-Name drives me to dominate, but it also drives me to shepherd civilisation. I don't much like you or your people, but this…" I gesture out over the balcony towards the fog-shrouded city. "Is my future as well. I have an investment in fixing it."

"You escaped the Harrowing."

"We were both there when Sivana killed the Queen." His face remains still. "Sivana? Short, bald human? Spent some time here? The Queen sent a Huntsman to kill him?"

There's… Something in his eyes that suggests that he knows who I'm talking about.

"I know of him."

"I don't know exactly what happened with the Harrowing fleet, but the Castle Revolving was toast. Which means that the rest can't return. So unless another time traveller pays you a visit, we're the only help you're going to get."

He regards us both for a moment, clearly not enthusiastic.

"I could..? Probably build you a new leg?"

"My leg was taken as punishment for being slow in bowing to the Queen. Any Highborn could do something as simple as replacing a missing limb. And if the Queen is not returning and I am consorting with her enemies, I would do so."

Artemis tightens the string on her bow slightly. "You gunna help or not?"

He narrows his eyes slightly. "What would you require?"

"Access to your archival records. Everything you're got on how Earth became-" I nod at the city. "-this. We'll also need to know how your civilisation works now. We know about the Harrowing, but aside from that it's all a blank."

Artemis nods. "Everything we had which wasn't New God tech fell apart. What's doing that?"

"Our bane. Our… God. The Vampire Sun. All that does not live, dies."

"What about your clothes?"

Lord Caeryg's eyes finally alight on Buddug, and she pulls at the neck of her robe… Showing the proboscis plugged into her neck artery. Huh.

Artemis keeps staring even after Buddug releases it and the needle slides back inside of her.

"Everything's alive? What about the walls?"

"The material is barely alive, but it lives. In a manner of speaking. The same stone that is the upper layers of our world." He contemplates the matter. "You wish to see our archives?"

I nod. "It seems the most expedient way to learn. Once we have a better idea of what is going on, we can talk more about the next step." I smile. "And if the Queen returns from another era or somehow survived, you can always claim that you were detaining us to be destroyed at her pleasure."

"And after you have seen our archives, what then?"

"Locate problem, study problem, fix problem." I shrug. "Or wait for the world to die around us, one or the other."

"In Melmoth's era this 'problem' was studied in exhausting detail."

I smile. "Then we'd better start there. Lead the way!"

"Perhaps I will. Perhaps you will be our salvation. Or perhaps you will be meat, or a gift for the Queen." He smiles. "Or perhaps the knowledge will break your minds and I will gain some amusement from it. I see little harm in indulging you like this."

Something occurs to him.

"Have you eaten, since you arrived here?"

Artemis raises her eyebrows at me for a moment. I look away, and she shakes her head.

"No. Didn't look like there was much to eat around."

"And you say that you are… New Gods?" I nod, cautiously. "We have entertained New Gods as guests before. I will have something sent down to you presently."

The magic he gathered… Fades somewhat, glyphs forming on his right index and middle fingers and then floating over to Artemis and me.

"These will allow you access to our archives without my personal presence. As.. I recall, our previous New God visitors had no facility for the form of magic which we use."

"Thank you." I lift Mother Box off my belt and tap it against the sigil, and it is swiftly absorbed into her structure. Artemis taps the one offered to her with her right hand and it fades into her skin.

"And… You." He looks directly at Buddug, who wilts slightly at the attention. He then crafts another sigil and sends it to her, where it burns itself into her forehead. "You will serve as their equerry."

Buddug winces, but tries to control her reaction. Guess it's more painful for Sheeda? "Y-yes, my lord."

"I will summon a servant to show you the way."

He.. waits-?

I smile and nod. "By all means."

He taps the butt of his spear against he floor, and I feel the pulse of magic move through the apparently living structure.

"Hey." Artemis frowns. "What did you mean 'previous' New Gods?"

He smiles warmly. Oh dear. "Their visit was the foundation of our society. We learned a great deal from them on many subjects."

"Does that include biotech?"

"No, our records say that was our own distant forebears. But… Our archivists can explain it better than I. Would you like to examine the artefacts of the other New Gods as well?"

Artemis looks at me, and I nod.

"Can't hurt."

"I suspect that you are mistaken… But... Very well."

Last edited:

Ehh, at least this time you'll be confronting someone that belongs to a class and species that engages in depravities and genocides rather than some poor misguided person or an innocent person.

There's… Something in his eyes that suggests that he knows who I'm talking about.

Old Thad really left an impression huh?

'we had'

We have entertained New Gods as guests before.

That's one way of saying that you sick fuck.

It was like the entertainment Leatherfaces family gave to those teenagers.

'He then'

We learned a great from

'a great deal'

Renegade, renegade, poor foolish renegade...

Ohh just the guys that they betrayed, tortured and most likely killed.

Hmm. Paragon symbol in a different colour with a wavy sun(?) behind the helmet (Is that a winged helmet, or is it just a pair of wings?). I wonder what that portends. Is the sun affecting them in a way we haven't noticed yet?

No.

A bunch of New Gods came to Earth in the past and uplifted a neanderthal named Aurakles and also uplifted a bunch of other neanderthals and made Aurakles their leader and turned him into a New God.

Aurakles traveled to the future and met Melmoth, who betrayed him and stole his equipment.

Also let's not forget that while the Forever People made mistakes in the show and in this story, that they're not the worst offenders.

Obloquy, the writer of Life Ore Death, gave a good defense of them when he said that while they did make mistakes that could have been avoided the Team also made a whole lot of mistakes that could have been avoided.

And while Desaad beat them fairly easily remember that he's one of Darkseids Elite, even if he's not all that powerful himself, and that the Team has also been defeated by their foes, like when Psimon mind whammied them. Yeah they beat him, but that didn't mean that they didn't almost lose and could have died.

Last edited:
Hmm. Paragon symbol in a different colour with a wavy sun(?) behind the helmet. I wonder what that portends. Is the sun affecting them in a way we haven't noticed yet?

I think that that symbol started showing up after renegade was hit with the Elements of Harmony, so it's most likely symbolizes that now his paragon decisions are affected by them.

Oh lord, pony interrupts are a thing now? I love it.
The urge to burst into song would be a serious compulsion for a new god touched by the elements of harmony as a certain amount of drama is built into how both pony and new god magic works.

And hopefully his New God nature would affect those around him to also start singing and dancing.

Oh lord, pony interrupts are a thing now? I love it.
The urge to burst into song would be a serious compulsion for a new god touched by the elements of harmony as a certain amount of drama is built into how both pony and new god magic works.

Song and Dance shall be his tools of conquest.

Hmm. Paragon symbol in a different colour with a wavy sun(?) behind the helmet (Is that a winged helmet, or is it just a pair of wings?). I wonder what that portends. Is the sun affecting them in a way we haven't noticed yet?
It's not a Paragon interrupt, it's a Harmony interrupt, pursuant to Renegrayven getting the Anti-Life blasted out of him by the mlp magic of harmony.

Hm. If it wasn't this Aurakles, it was probably an Apokalyptian. Would explain why the Sheeda turned "evil" instead of just "desperate".

Song and Dance shall be his tools of conquest.

"This song's gonne be stuck inside your, this song's gonne be stuck inside your,this song's gonne be stuck inside your braaaihaaain!"

"MAKE IT STOP!"

Flue
Stopping

"They're late, aren't they?"

The one-legged Sheeda Highborn Lord Caeryg turns as fast as he can, but between his injury and the surprise that's nothing like fast enough to stop me stabbing him. Fortunately for him, that isn't my intention. But he sees my sword and Artemis's bow. And probably Buddug the Zombherd's stave, though I imagine that he discounts it.
Heh. I bet that's something he lives in fear of all the time. Knowing he can't defend himself easily from an assassin...

"And with time travel, that shouldn't be possible. Unless…"

He grimaces, and I can feel him drawing magic into himself. "The Queen will return when she returns, Child of Spring."
Well, good to see he recognises Grayven and Artemis as not local. It is kind of obvious, and all. And they're clearly not slaves, what with being armed... So naturally he decides to play along.

I smile, eyebrows raised. "Apokolips as spring. There's a simile I haven't heard before."

I-.

Paragon-Celestia.png
Harmony interrupt for the win.

I sigh.
Not every situation needs to be conquered. Sometimes, you have to try to do things peacefully. If it falls through, then you go a'conquering.

"Okay, so there are two ways this can go. One, we mock each other for a little while until you've gathered enough magic power to fight us or call your guards, then we fight and the winner takes all. I'm not sure that the two of us can fight your entire civilisation, but I do know that we can kill you. The other way is that we come to terms which let us cooperate at least until the Queen returns, and while that does risk you getting in trouble with her, it also gives you an out just in case she doesn't."
What, like, "No, my Queen, I was simply delaying them until your return, so that you could have the pleasure of flaying them yourself." Whatever makes it easier for him to agree.

"What do you mean?"

"You harvest the past. But if you can't, your civilisation breaks down due to whatever… Weirdness is going on. My God-Name drives me to dominate, but it also drives me to shepherd civilisation. I don't much like you or your people, but this…" I gesture out over the balcony towards the fog-shrouded city. "Is my future as well. I have an investment in fixing it."
Or at least making sure it never happens. Which means finding out what happened to make the Sun the way it is, because that is basically at the heart of all this...

"You escaped the Harrowing."

"We were both there when Sivana killed the Queen." His face remains still. "Sivana? Short, bald human? Spent some time here? The Queen sent a Huntsman to kill him?"
Which, honestly, says a lot about how dangerous he really was.

"I know of him."
Yeah, Sivana definitely made quite the impression.

"I don't know exactly what happened with the Harrowing fleet, but the Castle Revolving was toast. Which means that the rest can't return. So unless another time traveller pays you a visit, we're the only help you're going to get."

He regards us both for a moment, clearly not enthusiastic.
Yeah, you can see him weighing up his options. Help them, and if the queen returns, get a painful death for betraying her. Fight them, die painfully, and condemn his people to a slow, lingering death. Trust them, the queen doesn't return, and he ends up hailed as the saviour of the Sheeda... :p Choices, choices.

"I could..? Probably build you a new leg?"

"My leg was taken as punishment for being slow in bowing to the Queen. Any Highborn could do something as simple as replacing a missing limb. And if the Queen is not returning and I am consorting with her enemies, I would do so."
Heh, I can see ol' Glory-Bra doing that. She was very much the vindictively petty type.

Artemis tightens the string on her bow slightly. "You gunna help or not?"

He narrows his eyes slightly. "What would you require?"
Helping it is, then. Let's hope he isn't playing the long game.

"Access to your archival records. Everything you're got on how Earth became-" I nod at the city. "-this. We'll also need to know how your civilisation works now. We know about the Harrowing, but aside from that it's all a blank."

Artemis nods. "Everything we has which wasn't New God tech fell apart. What's doing that?"
And why isn't it affecting New God or Maltusian tech the same way? Or is it just working a hell of a lot slower, due to their complexity?

"Our bane. Our… God. The Vampire Sun. All that does not live, dies."

"What about your clothes?"
...Oh, that's... I hadn't even thought of that. We know the soldiers use insect chitin for armour, but...

Lord Caeryg's eyes finally alight on Buddug, and she pulls at the neck of her robe… Showing the proboscis plugged into her neck artery. Huh.

Artemis keeps staring even after Buddug releases it and the needle slides back inside of her.
Talk about figure-hugging... ;)

"Everything's alive? What about the walls?"

"The material is barely alive, but it lives. In a manner of speaking. The same stone that is the upper layers of our world." He contemplates the matter. "You wish to see our archives?"
So it's more like dense bone than flesh. Presumably, if you could pierce deep enough, you'd get bone marrow and blood.

I nod. "It seems the most expedient way to learn. Once we have a better idea of what is going on, we can talk more about the next step." I smile. "And if the Queen returns from another era or somehow survived, you can always claim that you were detaining us to be destroyed at her pleasure."

"And after you have seen our archives, what then?"
Then Grayven gets to doing what he does well: Problem-solving.

"Locate problem, study problem, fix problem." I shrug. "Or wait for the world to die around us, one or the other."

"In Melmoth's era this 'problem' was studied in exhausting detail."
Good, there's plenty of information to look over, then. Hope you're ready for a study session.

I smile. "Then we'd better start there. Lead the way!"

"Perhaps I will. Perhaps you will be our salvation. Or perhaps you will be meat, or a gift for the Queen." He smiles. "Or perhaps the knowledge will break your minds and I will gain some amusement from it. I see little harm in indulging you like this."
Oh, you have no idea. Most superheroes are already a little cracked, just by the drive to dress in flashy costumes and fight crime... Never mind the ones with actual trauma. And let's not get started on the super-villains.

Something occurs to him.

"Have you eaten, since you arrived here?"
Oh, he's good. It can't have been that obvious.

Artemis raises her eyebrows at me for a moment. I look away, and she shakes her head.

"No. Didn't look like there was much to eat around."
Unless you could eat rocks. Like a kryptonian could.

"And you say that you are… New Gods?" I nod, cautiously. "We have entertained New Gods as guests before. I will have something sent down to you presently."

The magic he gathered… Fades somewhat, glyphs forming on his right index and middle fingers and then floating over to Artemis and me.
Oh, that's a worry. Who knows what those glyphs will actually do. Grayven, at least, has strong magical resistance, but what about Artemis?

"These will allow you access to our archives without my personal presence. As.. I recall, our previous New God visitors had no facility for the form of magic which we use."

"Thank you." I lift Mother Box off my belt and tap it against the sigil, and it is swiftly absorbed into her structure. Artemis taps the one offered to her with her right hand and it fades into her skin.
I hope Mother Box's recovering from her figurative hangover, at least. Hopefully that'll help her shake it off? Worst case, she can analyse it.

"And… You." He looks directly at Buddug, who wilts slightly at the attention. He the crafts another sigil and sends it to her, where it burns itself into her forehead. "You will serve as their equerry."

Buddug winces, but tries to control her reaction. Guess it's more painful for Sheeda? "Y-yes, my lord."
Or he simply didn't care to make it painless. And that's one hell of a promotion, huh? From meat-gatherer to servant of nobility. No wonder she's worried.

"I will summon a servant to show you the way."

He.. waits-?
He is your hostage, after all. Technically.

I smile and nod. "By all means."

He taps the butt of his spear against he floor, and I feel the pulse of magic move through the apparently living structure.
Now, whether that summons a guide or guards, we'll see soon. I wouldn't put it past him...

He smiles warmly. Oh dear. "Their visit was the foundation of our society. We learned a great from them on many subjects."
If anyone's wondering still: Aurakles and his people. He may still be out there, too, imprisoned by the crown.

"Does that include biotech?"

"No, our records say that was our own distant forebears. But… Our archivists can explain it better than I. Would you like to examine the artefacts of the other New Gods as well?"
Hopefully they're reasonably intact, separated from their owners for so long...

Artemis looks at me, and I nod.

"Can't hurt."

"I suspect that you are mistaken… But very well."
Who knows, they may find something to help them create a time machine. An archive that only responds to a New God, perhaps?

Glad a Sheeda Highborn can be something other than Stupid Evil. I mean, he may be weaving plans within plans but I suspect if he pulls anything, he's got a date with a Daiklave in his future. And getting access to information is always a good first move...

Hm. If it wasn't this Aurakles, it was probably an Apokalyptian. Would explain why the Sheeda turned "evil" instead of just "desperate".

No it was probably just Aurakles, and the reason thy became evil was most likely that Melmoth wanted an evil society for whatever reason.

It also wouldn't be the first time some desperate people have done something horrible to survive.

Oh my, he's capable of learning from his mistakes? Too bad it takes so long for any lesson to stick. I guess being too powerful for most consequences to matter has that effect.

Yeah you do! Damn. Sivana must have left quite an impression if the high level Drow is having a brown pants moment.

"You gunna help or not?"

It's been so long since I've watched YJ so I can't remember what Artemis is supposed to sound like. I like to imagine her sounding like her YJ Abridged incarnation. Gothamite accent for the most part but slipping into loud Cockney when stressed/angry, just like Sportmaster and Jade :D

d she pulls at the neck of her robe… Showing the proboscis plugged into her neck artery. Huh.

... Talk about second skin. It's both ingenious and extra gross.

An interesting chapter Mr Z!

Heh. I bet that's something he lives in fear of all the time. Knowing he can't defend himself easily from an assassin...

He's Highborn so he may be more capable than you think.

Heh, I can see ol' Glory-Bra doing that. She was very much the vindictively petty type.

Must be why Melmoth married her.

They have, well had, so much in common.

Helping it is, then. Let's hope he isn't playing the long game.

You sir deserve a blue ring for your ability to hope.

And why isn't it affecting New God or Maltusian tech the same way? Or is it just working a hell of a lot slower, due to their complexity?

New God tech and Maltusian tech is a...shit tont more advanced than anything else in the universe and is connected to a powerful source of energy, New God tech to the Source and Maltusian tech to the Emotional Spectrum, so that may be why it's so resistant, but it isn't completely immune seeing as Mother Box seems to weak and the rings don't seem to be responding.

Unless you could eat rocks. Like a kryptonian could.

They probably can't get much, if any, nutritional value from them.

Matter Eater Lads species on the other hand may find them a delicacy.

Oh, that's a worry. Who knows what those glyphs will actually do. Grayven, at least, has strong magical resistance, but what about Artemis?

She is also a New God, and while not as powerful as renegade is still fairly powerful.

Or he simply didn't care to make it painless. And that's one hell of a promotion, huh? From meat-gatherer to servant of nobility. No wonder she's worried.

Some promotions really aren't worth it.

Now she has to spend time around the rulers of the Sheeda society and judging from Melmoth and his wife that isn't something you want unless you're batshit crazy.

Though given Sheeda society she may be crazy and we just haven't seen it.

Glad a Sheeda Highborn can be something other than Stupid Evil

Give him time, he may still do something stupid.

Oh my, he's capable of learning from his mistakes? Too bad it takes so long for any lesson to stick. I guess being too powerful for most consequences to matter has that effect.

He did tell Luna that he was going to try to be less of an asshole after he got rid of the Anti Life fragment.

It's been so long since I've watched YJ so I can't remember what Artemis is supposed to sound like. I like to imagine her sounding like her YJ Abridged incarnation. Gothamite accent for the most part but slipping into loud Cockney when stressed/angry, just like Sportmaster and Jade :D

And sometimes slipping into Japanese.

God damn but do I want to see OL go to the Abridged universe and deal with all the things there.

Help Orm become less of a bitch tit.

Tell Tula and Garth to stop singing.

Help people who want to leave Superman ruled America evacuate to outer space.

Help Green Arrow with his drinking problem.

Help Tim with his AI girlfriend.

Find out that Nabu is on vacation and the reason that Giovanni isn't seeing his daughter is because he's a horrible parent.

Deal with Klarion before he eats Wally, and get people to stop calling Wally fat.

Stop Superman from doing, well, anything.

Get Batman to see that other things can be people, except for the Joker of course.

And I hope that renegade sees Darkseids obsession with Earth musicians, and be called something like 'My Dark Lord of the beautiful dark pit' by Desaad.:D

And of course, deal with Alfred.

Those stupid boys will be killed.

I've googled, Wikipedia'd, can't find it. What is Young Justice Abridged? Fanfic? Fan name for YJ season 3, which I haven't seen? What?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back