• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Vantavendi (supplementary, Renegade Option)
22nd October 2012
21:17 GMT +3

I take a moment to look down at the celebration taking part in the room below us. Luna is in equiform and attracting quite a lot of attention. Not people engaging her in conversation, that would be far too civilised. No, just people staring and needing some time to mentally adapt to the presence of a sophont quadruped who looks sort of like a horse. And that attitude is precisely why I brought Sunset along; next to her she's coping far better than she would have been otherwise.

The… Seven, I think? G-goblins are fitting in rather better. No Ixy, but Dubbilex and… Six other pun-named telepaths accompanied by a g-goblin bodyguard or two. They're human sized and human shaped and most of the politicians here have become accustomed to genomorphs operating in their countries over the course of the year. Representatives of just about every African nation are either down there or attending one of the other events we're running across the continent to celebrate.
This Feels So Right.
A year without war. Technically. If you fudge the definitions slightly. No African nation taking up arms against another or against its own people, at least. And with stability has come a degree of prosperity. Africa now has a larger economy than… Okay, than Australasia, but that's for the first time in recorded history and it's a start, damn it! Life expectancy is already increasing. Time children spend in school is definitely increasing, legitimate employment is increasing as corruption vanishes and Lex finds out what running a responsible megacorporation is actually like.

We're even fixing the rivers! And roads, but Africa's so huge and air travel by low-flying space-capable craft is so cheap that -much like wired phone lines- it'll probably be easier to skip that step.

I raise my glass tankard in a silent toast to the people below, then turn back to my fellow members of The Light. Lex has progressed to a telepresence robot, a machine that reminds me a little of Mike the TV or KOMPLEX's robot body.

I frown mildly as I consider the direction of my thoughts on the issue. Maybe I should talk to him about reconsidering his image? Wasn't there a… Cartoon where the robots had screens for faces? Never been able to remember what that was called

Adom floats over, looking past me to the people below.

"Pleasing."

"I'll say." I glance at him. "But I don't think you quite feel it in the same way that I do."

"I have some idea of the tumult this continent endured before we took control."

"Come on, Adom, we've talked about this. It's not 'took control', it's 'lent aid'. 'Exerted persuasive influence'. 'Appealed to the better angels of their nature'."

"We gave them no choice, and their lives are better for it."

"Yes, and you know that and I know that and, honestly, I'm sure they do too. It's the illusion of choice that we need to appear to give, not choice itself. People who know that they're being compelled to move in a particular direction will often fight against it, and we don't want people fighting us."

"They would lose. But you will tell me that is not the point."

"We didn't conquer… Well, okay, you conquered Kahndaq and I got Sudan, but we didn't bring in an army of foreigners and force them to bend their knees and expect them to thank us for it. We set limits for people and grant them opportunities, we should never use a whip hand to drive them."

"Then you are correct." He gives me a sidelong glance, and I know that I'm about to hear the closest thing to a joke he's capable of saying. "I do not feel it in quite the same way that you do."

"Oh, that wasn't what I meant. I'm the New God of Conquest, remember. Africa's been an itch in my soul ever since I reclaimed my power. Every time I came here, just…" I raise my left hand to my chest and clench my fist. "But no longer. It's working, it's all working."

I close my eyes for a moment and just feel the connectivity of the whole land. It's not done yet, it's nowhere near done, but it's functioning now.

Adom shakes his head. "You are still correct. I do not feel any great change from when we began. Improvement, yes, but that is to be expected when laws are enforced on highly-placed criminals."

"You wanna feel it?"

"I feel that I am sufficiently blessed, thank you."

"No, no, I don't mean-. You wouldn't end up with the same nature as me, anyway. I mean, you should be able to use the Power of Atum to listen in on my god-sense. Right?"

He frowns thoughtfully. "I do not know. It would make sense to a degree if I were to overpower you-."

"No no no. No overpowering, I'm letting you in willingly." I turn my head back towards the other members of The Light. "Circe, that should work, shouldn't it?"

Circe looks around from where she was deeply in conversation with Cranius.

"Using the Power of Atum to connect to another form of arcane power? That should be within his purview. Have you never experimented before?"

"No." Adom looks a little curious. "I have always used it to attack."

"Well then!" I crouch slightly and crane my neck towards him, gesturing to my forehead with my left hand. "Hands on. Let's see if this works."

Richard uses shadows to support his own drink as he drifts closer, passing through the table apparently without noticing. "This could prove informative." He turns his head to Queen Clea. "Do you suppose that something like that would work on me?"

Clea is looking much better… Much younger, than she did when we first met. I'd say that she's at 'forty year old with an expert beautician who takes good care of herself'. She should get a little younger, but I doubt that she really needs it.

"I doubt it. The Shadowlands aren't like the Earth's thaumosphere. Though if you wish to experiment, the Arcane Institute of Venturia has heavily warded laboratories where you could do so safely. It could prove quite enlightening."

"If that's the case…" Richard hesitates. "Not to be a Dicky Downer here, but is it a good idea to do this in a densely populated city?"

Circe waves her left hand dismissively. "Grayven uses the same thaumosphere as Adom. I'm not certain that their systems can be made to interact in a way that would allow either of them to understand what the other is experiencing, but any blowback would be limited to them. And they're both big boys."

Adom drifts a little closer. "I will admit to a degree of curiosity. To see the world as a god does, even one as…"

We don't all live in the thaumosphere, Adom. "It's okay, you can say it."

"As New as you. Have you tried this before?"

"Luna saw what I see when she intruded on my dreams. It works. Come on."

"Very well." Adom comes close enough that his chest obscures my vision, and I feel him firmly grasp my forehead with both hands. "Prepare yourself."

I relax, letting the corporeal universe flow away and immersing myself instead in the conceptual aspect of my nature.

"Lord Atum, show me my ally's power."

The meeting below is mildly discordant as People Are Out Of Their Place, but I clearly divine Control and Loyalty and Structure and Obligation. The tickling cough of Dysfunction that I feel all around is receding, the satisfying pump of Effort and Direction and Effectiveness, my metaphysical skin humming with a growing Health and Power. Ahead of me I feel the Greater Power that I reach toward, growing closer and more magnificent for it. And close about me I feel Directing Minds, my partners and allies without whose efforts I would not be so strong.

"I.. feel it."

As genomorph police hunt down terrorist weapons caches I am there.

"It is…"

As a student who hates me studies law under a grant I sponsor in a school I had built, I am there and I am approving.

"To be…"

As those who didn't recognise that their time was up break rocks in a prison, they do so under my watchful eyes.

Adom removes his hands, and I refocus my awareness. "Remarkable. And some day you will attain greater power?"

"Yes. But that's true of all of us. And if it isn't now, then I will make it so."

Last edited:
Godspeech a-go-go!
This Feels So Right.
A year without war. Technically. If you fudge the definitions slightly. No African nation taking up arms against another or against its own people, at least. And with stability has come a degree of prosperity. Africa now has a larger economy than… Okay, than Australasia, but that's for the first time in recorded history and it's a start, damn it! Life expectancy is already increasing. Time children spend in school is definitely increasing, legitimate employment is increasing as corruption vanishes and Lex finds out what running a responsible megacorporation is actually like.

I close my eyes for a moment and just feel the connectivity of the whole land. It's not done yet, it's nowhere near done, but it's functioning now.

I relax, letting the corporeal universe flow away and immersing myself instead in the conceptual aspect of my nature.

The meeting below is mildly discordant as People Are Out Of Their Place, but I clearly divine Control and Loyalty and Structure and Obligation. The tickling cough of Dysfunction that I feel all around is receding, the satisfying pump of Effort and Direction and Effectiveness, my metaphysical skin humming with a growing Health and Power. Ahead of me I feel the Greater Power that I reach toward, growing closer and more magnificent for it. And close about me I feel Directing Minds, my partners and allies without whose efforts I would not be so strong.

"I.. feel it."

"It is…"

As a student who hates me studies law under I grant I sponsor in a school I had built, I am there and I am approving.

"To be…"

As those who didn't recognise that their time was up break rocks in a prison, they do so under my watchful eyes.

Adom removes his hands, and I refocus my awareness. "Remarkable. And some day you will attain greater power?"

Mr Zoat, how are nations from other continents, particularly world powers, taking the fact that Africa is more peaceful and now improving thanks to what looks to be a joint operation from the Renegade and Lex?

"No, no, I don't mean-. You wouldn't end of with the same nature as me, anyway. I mean, you should be able to use the Power of Atum to listen in on my god-sense. Right?"
I think that should say 'up'.

"Using the Power of Atum to connect to another form of arcane power? That should be within his purview. Have you never experimented before?"

I remember Captain Marvel mentioning in Episode 34: Prayer that Adom taught him to try and use the Power of Zeus to detect magic the way he himself uses the Power of Atum. Is this a mistake, or was that in the sense of finding your enemies? I guess it would make sense that Adom never tried to use it with someone, since he didn't need to detect the magic or metaphysique of his allies.

Normally I don't mind the usage of the semi-invisible god speech, even on a phone where I usually read this story.
But for this particular update I couldn't read it at all, even when I marked all text, and if that trend continues i'm not going to be following the story much further.
I don't mind marking the text to read it, but I do want to actually be able to read the content of the story.
I use the Blackend theme on the mobile firefox browser, for troubleshooting purposes.

22nd October 2012
21:17 GMT +3

I take a moment to look down at the celebration taking part in the room below us. Luna is in equiform and attracting quite a lot of attention. Not people engaging her in conversation, that would be far too civilised. No, just people staring and needing some time to mentally adapt to the presence of a sophont quadruped who looks sort of like a horse. And that attitude is precisely why I brought Sunset along; next to her she's coping far better that she would have been otherwise.
Having one of her own kind to talk to probably makes the inadvertent ostracisation bearable. I suppose it helps shake people's idea of 'human' up, when something that looks like a beast of burden (admittedly a very beautiful one) can converse with far more intelligence than some of the politicians she's talking to...

The… Seven, I think? G-goblins are fitting in rather better. No Ixy, but Dubbilex and… Six other pun-named telepaths accompanied by a g-goblin bodyguard or two. They're human sized and human shaped and most of the politicians here have become accustomed to genomorphs operating in their countries over the course of the year. Representatives of just about every African nation are either down there or attending one of the other events we're running across the continent to celebrate.
Good to see they haven't been idle. Though I don't doubt there are some paranoids who think the 'freaks' are brainwashing them.

This Feels So Right.
Heh. Wonder if Lex is having any introspective moments of 'God, how many years did I waste trying to outdo the Alien?' And here he is, reshaping an entire continent, without a single superhero busting in to mess it up.

We're even fixing the rivers! And roads, but Africa's so huge and air travel by low-flying space-capable craft is so cheap that -much like wired phone lines- it'll probably be easier to skip that step.

I raise my glass tankard in a silent toast to the people below, then turn back to my fellow members of The Light. Lex has progressed to a telepresence robot, a machine that reminds me a little of Mike the TV or KOMPLEX's robot body.
Probably very tall, or you'd crick your neck talking to its chest. :D

I frown mildly as I consider the direction of my thoughts on the issue. Maybe I should talk to him about reconsidering his image? Wasn't there a… Cartoon where the robots had screens for faces? Never been able to remember what that was called

Adom floats over, looking past me to the people below.
...Strange, how this seems familiar to me, yet I can't remember ever having watched it. The joys of fuzzy childhood memories...

"Pleasing."

"I'll say." I glance at him. "But I don't think you quite feel it in the same way that I do."
Yes, the Renegade's Godhead must be positively humming at the rationality of it all.

"I have some idea of the tumult this continent endured before we took control."

"Come on, Adom, we're talked about this. It's not 'took control', it's 'lent aid'. 'Exerted persuasive influence'. 'Appealed to the better angels of their nature'."
And where necessary, 'aggressively promoted regime change', 'disciplined disruptive individuals' and 'pacified unruly dissenters'?

"We gave them no choice, and their lives are better for it."

"Yes, and you know that and I know that and, honestly, I'm sure they do to. It's the illusion of choice that we need to appear to give, not choice itself. People who know that they're being compelled to move in a particular direction will often fight against it, and we don't want people fighting us."
Whereas make the direction you want them to move be more pleasant and safe, and they'll leap into action to do just what you want.

"They would lose. But you will tell me that is not the point."

"We didn't conquer… Well, okay, you conquered Kahndaq and I got Sudan, but we didn't bring in an army of foreigners and force them to bend their knees and expect them to thank us for it. We set limits for people and grant them opportunities, we should never use a whip hand to drive them."
Not when a carrot works so much better, eh?

"Then you are correct." He gives me a sidelong glance, and I know that I'm about to hear the closest thing to a joke he's capable of saying. "I do not feel it in quite the same way that you do."

"Oh, that wasn't what I meant. I'm the New God of Conquest, remember. Africa's been an itch in my soul ever since I reclaimed my power. Every time I came here, just…" I raise my left hand to my chest and clench my fist. "But no longer. It's working, it's all working."
Yep. His metaphysique must be giving him such a warm and fuzzy feeling right now. x3

Adom shakes his head. "You are still correct. I do not feel any great change from when we began. Improvement, yes, but that is to be expected when laws are enforced on highly-placed criminals."
And by your standards, most of the rulers you... convinced to step down... would qualify as such? To be fair, some would probably be criminals even by their people's standards, but when they hold the reins, it's hard to prosecute them.

"You wanna feel it?"

"I feel that I am sufficiently blessed, thank you."
Besides, Grayven isn't really his type. ;)

"No, no, I don't mean-. You wouldn't end of with the same nature as me, anyway. I mean, you should be able to use the Power of Atum to listen in on my god-sense. Right?"

He frowns thoughtfully. "I do not know. It would make sense to a degree if I were to overpower you-."
Ah, Adom. still seeing things in terms of battle and conflict. You'd make quite the war god...

"No no no. No overpowering, I'm letting you in willingly." I turn my head back towards the other members of The Light. "Circe, that should work, shouldn't it?"

Probably a god idea to get an expert opinion on it, before you go poking things. Don't want the other Grayven to wake up.

Such were the times you lived in, after all.

"Well then!" I crouch slightly and crane my neck towards him, gesturing to my forehead with my left hand. "Hands on. Let's see if this works."

Richard uses shadows to support his own drink as he drifts closer, passing through the table apparently without noticing. "This could prove informative." He turns his head to Queen Clea. "Do you suppose that something like that would work on me?"
Oooh, showing off a little, are we, Shade?

Clea is looking much better… Much younger, then she did when we first met. I'd say that she's at 'forty year old with an expert beautician who takes good care of herself'. She should get a little younger, but I doubt that she really needs it.

"I doubt it. The Shadowlands aren't like the Earth's thaumosphere. Though if you wish to experiment, the Arcane Institute of Venturia has heavily warded laboratories where you could do so safely. It could prove quite enlightening."
Would probably do him some good to get a regular check-up on his more esoteric aspects anyway. Downside of being connected to a metaphysical realm, is that any upheavals therein might translate messily to a human form.

"If that's the case…" Richard hesitates. "Not to be a Dicky Downer here, but is it a good idea to do this in a densely populated city?"

Circe waves her left hand dismissively. "Grayven uses the same thaumosphere as Adom. I'm not certain that their systems can be made to interact in a way that would allow either of them to understand what the other is experiencing, but any blowback would be limited to them. And they're both big boys."
In other words, it's not going to make a big boom if things go wrong, just give people a headache.

Adom drifts a little closer. "I will admit to a degree of curiosity. To see the world as a god does, even one as…"

We don't all live in the thaumosphere, Adom. "It's okay, you can say it."

"As New as you. Have you tried this before?"
Heh, he walked into that pun.

"Luna saw what I see when she intruded on my dreams. It works. Come on."

"Very well." Adom comes close enough that his chest obscures my vision, and I feel him firmly grasp my forehead with both hands. "Prepare yourself."
Boy, that sounds a little awkward-looking. I wonder what people looking at them might be thinking?

On the upside, Atum will be managing the process, so it's less likely to backfire.

Ah, the Narrative flow of New God perception. Like trying to adjust the course of a story from the inside.

"I.. feel it."

Something Adom might appreciate a little more than the Renegade's preferred focus on infrastructure...

"It is…"

As a student who hates me studies law under I grant I sponsor in a school I had built, I am there and I am approving.
Because even the greatest dictator needs dissenting voices, to show him where things are not running as they should.

"To be…"

Fools, proving themselves useful in the end. At least from Conquest's perspective.

"Yes. But that's true of all of us. And if it isn't now, then I will make it so."
And if you're lucky, things won't blow up in your face at the hands of well-meaning 'heroes'.

I bet that feeling of the narrative of a well-ordered nation is a big part of the Renegade's reasons for doing what he does. Like the satisfaction of a clockmaker, watching his hard work ticking away in perfect form. These little moments of insight go a long way to helping us readers understand that, and help us want to see him succeed that little bit more... :rolleyes: Well, most of us, anyway. There's always someone who wants to watch the world burn...

I think that should say 'up'.
Thank you, corrected.
Mr Zoat, how are nations from other continents, particularly world powers, taking the fact that Africa is more peaceful and now improving thanks to what looks to be a joint operation from the Renegade and Lex?
Mild pleasure combined with nervousness amongst the ruling class. Enforced honesty and transparency? That sort of thiong risks catching on!

Normally I don't mind the usage of the semi-invisible god speech, even on a phone where I usually read this story.
But for this particular update I couldn't read it at all, even when I marked all text, and if that trend continues i'm not going to be following the story much further.
I don't mind marking the text to read it, but I do want to actually be able to read the content of the story.
I use the Blackend theme on the mobile firefox browser, for troubleshooting purposes.

Can you still open spoilers on mobile? hopefully that should help.

The renegade Light is a lot more power of friendship than I remember.

I mean since Grayven formed the new light he's been all about the power of friendship.

Yeah, same, for some reason highlighting it didn't work this time. Always used to. Also on firefox mobile. No theme though.

Have you heard of stylish? Try this? https://userstyles.org/styles/127336/revisitext-sb-sv-qq
https://userstyles.org/styles/134781/global-transparent-text-spoiler-revealer

Coup Data (part 1)
Coup Data

27th October 2012
01:23 GMT

Jade glances at me as I pull myself out of bed after her.

"You don't have to get up. I know you came to bed a while after me."

"No, that's not the point. I moved in-"

She tosses her pyjama shirt to me and I catch it as she heads towards her quarters' sonic shower.

"-because I want to spend more time with you, and if that means getting up out of sequence and taking a nap later, then so be it. " I walk towards her the wardrobe. "Ah, uniform or exercise clothes?"

"I already laid-" There's a burst of sound distortion as the sonic shower activates, effectively limiting the pitch of sound that can escape the shower unit. "-it out in here last night."

"Oh, okay." I hold out my hands, calling my rings to me from the dressing table. A flicker of orange and I'm clean of the night's dead skin and sweat and dressed in my own light armour. Then I clean, iron and fold her shirt and lay it down on her pyjama trousers. "Breakfast?"

"Something that doesn't make me need to spend an extra hour working out."

I walk towards the kitchenette.

"I'm hearing pancakes and golden syrup!"

"No you're not!"

The distortion cuts out, and as I pull out the… Foil… Alien oats packet? I hear the quiet rustle of her donning her clothes. With sonic showers not actually involving water they can double as a changing room, because there isn't any need for them to dry after they share in the cleaning process.

Okay, alien probably-milk, or-? Oh, right, lactose intolerant. I'm sure it says something about Jade that she was happy to change the structure of her own brain in order to improve her emotional awareness but it didn't occur to her to gain the ability to digest milk properly. Heck, that means that this isn't actually milk, it's-.

Well, she's clearly fine with drinking it or it wouldn't be in here. I'm having the actual milk that my majority Anglo Saxon digestive tract is evolved to process instead of...

I'm not going to scan it.

Okay, two bowls of porridge and under the smart microwave cooker they go. And fire. It's essentially the same as a microwave on Earth, only lacking the whole box element and the turntable. It's also quieter than the models I'm used to, leaving me to watch the countdown.

Fruit juice is chemically synthesised, but given how I've been agitating for the return of Still Tango I'm hardly in a position to complain about that. Darkstar food processors are able to adapt to produce food that's nutritious and palatable to just about any carbon-based species, though… Obviously the components aren't going to be recognisable due to not occurring in nature. For obvious reasons most Darkstars prefer to bring in food from home rather than subject themselves to the synthesiser.

Though I will admit that the green lumps it came up with yesterday were actually quite nice.

Jade strolls in wearing her uniform, picking up her juice cup and taking a small sip.

"Briefings today, then?"

"I think we're nearly getting to the point where we can leave them to take care of themselves."

"Oh? Where are we off to next?"

"I don't know for sure, but I'm due a rotation on one of the liberated worlds. Investigation, counter-insurgency, that kind of thing."

"Still got room for a plus one?"

She smiles faintly. "They're not going to say 'no' to you even if we don't."

"I don't want to take advantage of my status."

A quiet non-beep tone as the microwave cooker finishes its work, and I offer Jade her bowl.

"I have real fruit and nuts-."

"It's been so long, I don't know if I can handle real food. Why is mine a different color?"

"Because I can handle real milk." I frown. "I know I offered it to Artemis but I don't remember ever offering it to you; are you at all interested in improved milk digestion?"

"Why?"

"Because it would let you ingest milk-based products without ill-effects?"

"Considering what happened last time I modified myself with a power ring, I-"

I frown and look at her breasts. They look like they've gone back to normal size to me, but-.

"-think-." She follows my gaze, then averts her eyes with an expression of amused embarrassment. "No, my brain, not.. that."

"Oh. Ah, while the lactase gene might have a knock-on effect, it would be a very minor one. Humans all produce lactase at some point during their lives."

"Did you give yourself that gene?"

"No, I was born with it. Like your-." Oops. "Un-cle."

"I'll.. stay with the nut-milk, thanks."

"As you will. I -on the other hand- am trying different fruit combinations, and today is…"

"Apricot."

"Apricot, apparently."

"Don't you like apricot?"

"Last time I ate apricots, it was with a pork chop."

"For breakfast?"

"No."

"Do you like pork chops?"

"No. Honestly, I just want to try everything once. I don't have high hopes, but I've been wrong before."

Seven apricot halves appear in my-. And there's the eighth half so that I won't be thinking about the missing half all day. Thank you, ring. I generate a construct spoon and dig in.

"What are you doing today?"

"Quick check up on my students, then I'm in the Themysciran forum all morning. Elections are coming up and I'm hoping that we can finally get Clyemne out of office."

"Are you standing?"

"Hah! Ah, no, I don't think that Themyscira is ready for a male senator. Maybe when the war's over."

I take a spoonful of-.

Uh.

"Not good?"

"It's… Interesting."

Last edited:
I would love to know Gary-woman's opinion on the fact that they changed it to Gary. I'd be so chuffed. Especially if they stopped calling nut-juice, milk.

Hmm, I'm assuming we're going to get some Amazon shenanigans.

Maybe it will be an Earth 10 episode and it'll involve the Amazons from there attacking the Nazis.
Why would talk of Amazonian elections in an episode called Coup Data indicate Amazonian shenanigans?

Well, she's clearly fine with drinking it or it wouldn't be in here. I'm having the actual milk that my majority Anglo Saxon digestive tract is evolved to process in stead of...
I'm not sure if that's correct or if it should say 'instead'.

"Considering what happened last time I modified myself with a power ring, I-"

I frown and look at her breasts. They look like they've gone back to normal size to me, but-.

"-think-." She follows my gaze, then averts her eyes with an expression of amused embarrassment. "No, my brain, not.. that."
I don't remember Jade unconsciously giving herself a breast expansion when she modified her brain. I'm guessing Paul didn't mention it and Jade asked that he turn them back to their normal size when she noticed?

"What are you doing today?"

"Quick check up on my students, then I'm in the Themysciran forum all morning. Elections are coming up and I'm hoping that we can finally get Clyemne out of office."
Exactly how much does she dislike Paul for everything that he's doing to change Themysciran society?

I take a spoonful of-.

Uh.

"Not good?"

"It's… Interesting."
Nice little callback to your early episodes. Did Paul ever tell Jade the duck foot story?

No water… So the sonic showers don't double as a biological waste disposal unit? How dare they call it a shower. Not all apes have steel bladders, am I right?

Why would talk of Amazonian elections in an episode called Coup Data indicate Amazonian shenanigans?

Because if it involves Amazonian elections and seeing as the word "coup" is in the title, im going to guess is that it involves those elections.

I don't remember Jade unconsciously giving herself a breast expansion when she modified her brain. I'm guessing Paul didn't mention it and Jade asked that he turn them back to their normal size when she noticed

I remember Paul mentioning that there didn't seem to be many changes since unlike him she was comfortable with how she looked.

No water… So the sonic showers don't double as a biological waste disposal unit? How dare they call it a shower. Not all apes have steel bladders, am I right?

As a man that pisses on occasion in a shower, I agree with you.

I remember Paul mentioning that there didn't seem to be many changes since unlike him she was comfortable with how she looked.
He mentions in this part that they "look like they've gone back to normal size", meaning they were changed but later restored to their original size. Mr Zoat, was Jade embarrassed when she realized that she unconsciously gave herself a boob job?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back