• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Hmm.
Does the 40k SI have access to the Ophidian? How would the Ophidian interact with Slaanesh?

Also, what's the best way to get into Warhammer fantasy? I've read a few fanfics set in the universe and I want get into it.
I got into it through the Gotrek and Felix Novels, which are reasonably well written for Black Library stuff.

total-war-warhammer-2-rise-of-the-tomb-kings_6020070.jpg

Here's the image folks.

2512, eh? I'm guessing from the description of his forces he either hadn't arrived early enough to oppose Tamurkhan, or didn't have the means to charge his ring that that'd require.

No I will not "enter my e-mail to see this shared content", thank you.

Create a fake email and fill out a profile with useless information. Pretend to be a Nigerian Prince and laugh as other Nigerian Princes try to scam you.

I don't know. It sounds like it would be funny, but it probably wouldn't work.

Here's the image folks.

Who is that, and why do I hear Dagoth synthwave? What a grand and intoxicating innocence.

Who is that, and why do I hear Dagoth synthwave? What a grand and intoxicating innocence.
For those disinclined to follow the 1d4chan link, Queen Khalida was the cousin to the progenitor of the vampire race who died confronting her, and was later brought back from the dead by the first necromancer dropping a spite bomb on the kingdom that her city-state was part of. She's been in a shadow war with the aforemention cousin for longer than the Empire has existed. She's a devout follow of the goddess of magic, beauty, and revenge, to the point where the attempt to turn her into a vampire in her dying moments was thwarted by all of her blood transmuting into poison.

This requires an invite.

Link requires login.

What is this suppoosed to be?
The link just leads to a page that demands my email address, which i'm not inclined to give it.

No I will not "enter my e-mail to see this shared content", thank you.

Here's the image folks.
for future reference, it doesn't send you a code or anything so you can just tell it a theoretically valid email. Gofuckyourself@gmail.com, for example, should work just as well as your actual email.
Also, when I clicked the link a second time to test that, the image loaded before the pop-up.

for future reference, it doesn't send you a code or anything so you can just tell it a theoretically valid email. Gofuckyourself@gmail.com, for example, should work just as well as your actual email.

I didn't even try that much, just went right click > inspect, deleted the stuff covering the image, then searched google for the image to find one with a larger resolution.

Also, what's the best way to get into Warhammer fantasy? I've read a few fanfics set in the universe and I want get into it.
There's an expertly written quest called Warhammer: Divided Loyalties over at our sister forum. It revolves around a young Grey Wizard first serving a Count of the Empire against vampire intrigue and has since then proceeded to fighting Orcs and Skaven (rat people) in the reconquista of an ancient Dwarven kingdom.

It is currently my favorite ongoing quest, and probably also my favorite quest overall.

There's an expertly written quest called Warhammer: Divided Loyalties over at our sister forum. It revolves around a young Grey Wizard first serving a Count of the Empire against vampire intrigue and has since then proceeded to fighting Orcs and Skaven (rat people) in the reconquista of an ancient Dwarven kingdom.

It is currently my favorite ongoing quest, and probably also my favorite quest overall.
I like it too, but it's important to keep in mind that, as a SV Warhammer Quest, it wanks dwarves about as hard as it can without being moved to QQ.

Is Paul a firstborn son of noble blood, who will be learned in the darkest arts?

Well there is the fan theory that Zoat is the Earth-Prime equivalent of Grayven.

Which I would doubt, since the Earth-Prime equivalent of Grayven would probably be Grayven.

After all, according to DC comics, Earth-Prime has local Kryptonians, Bzgtlians, Durlans, Tromians, Daxamites, Titans, and Coluans, it probably has New Gods too.

Well there is the fan theory that Zoat is the Earth-Prime equivalent of Grayven.

Which I would doubt, since the Earth-Prime equivalent of Grayven would probably be Grayven.

After all, according to DC comics, Earth-Prime has local Kryptonians, Bzgtlians, Durlans, Tromians, Daxamites, Titans, and Coluans, it probably has New Gods too.
I don't think Paul's Earth Prime is actually Comic Earth Prime. He's from a universe where the comics still talk about alien races and they haven't been discovered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back