• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Selias said:
[X] Whoa... Oh, right! Diplomacy! Women like to be complimented, right? Let her know how beautiful you find her! That should start things off on a positive note!

save the flirting for when Renka shows up.

[X] "Good evening, my name is Hyodo Issei. I have been asked by the History Compilation Committee to speak with the Masters of Ryōzanpaku on their behalf over a matter of grave concern." You say while giving a respectful bow.

And for my part Miu is the only girl I'm not completely apathetic for, and as much as I'd like Miu to be in the harem that would require NTRing her away from Kenichi. :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
Smuthunter said:
And for my part Miu is the only girl I'm not completely apathetic for, and as much as I'd like Miu to be in the harem that would require NTRing her away from Kenichi. :'(
Has she met him yet?

Smuthunter said:

But if we're quick and clever enough we can get all the others without NTRing anybody. >:D Yeah she has, we saw Kenichi being tortu- I mean trained when we met Shougo.

Yep, as Ken-chan is around, so is the whole KenxMiu thing they have going since they were kids, so no chance there, such is life, while Miu is a stone fox, its not like we don't have ladies who are just as nice if not better, Yang, Akeno and Ria's just to name three off the top of my head, if we happen to pick up any extra followers this side-quest, awesome, I wouldn't even mind training up Kenichi if he's going to have to deal with artificial Ki and the like, he's one of the few I can think of that I'd be ok with, of course one of the nice things is it needs a positive intimacy on 'both' sides to work, which helps a lot ^^

But yeah, there is no way that Issei the King of Anti-NTR will hit on Miu with Kenichi in the picture

[X] "Good evening, my name is Hyodo Issei. I have been asked by the History Compilation Committee to speak with the Masters of Ryōzanpaku on their behalf over a matter of grave concern." You say while giving a respectful bow.

EternitynChaos said:
Yep, as Ken-chan is around, so is the whole KenxMiu thing they have going since they were kids, so no chance there, such is life, while Miu is a stone fox, its not like we don't have ladies who are just as nice if not better, Yang, Akeno and Ria's just to name three off the top of my head, if we happen to pick up any extra followers this side-quest, awesome, I wouldn't even mind training up Kenichi if he's going to have to deal with artificial Ki and the like, he's one of the few I can think of that I'd be ok with, of course one of the nice things is it needs a positive intimacy on 'both' sides to work, which helps a lot ^^

But yeah, there is no way that Issei the King of Anti-NTR will hit on Miu with Kenichi in the picture
Since they were kids? You mean that one day where they spent a few hours playing together? I didn't know that counted as a "thing."

Also, why the hell is everyone in this quest so obsessed with NTR? Plus, I'm pretty sure it's not NTR, if they're just friends, even if one of them does have a crush on the other.

I think it has to do with keeping the purity of the One True Pairing thing. I don't understand it, I'm voting to not hit on Miu because A. She creeps me out. B.The Elder is scary. and C. It's a dick move.

From when we had our first meeting with Asia

The both of you head towards a empty table as soon as you got the meals while you encourage Asia who is feeling down.

While moving inside the restaurant most of the male customers are looking at Asia. It's because she is a nun, but also because she's really cute.

While the female customers...are looking at you. Even the ones who are with their boyfriends: of the latter, those who aren't ogling at Asia are shooting you glares filled with envy and hate.

'Is this what it feels to be a Harem Protagonist?' But, this doesn't exactly feel right to you.

NTR is a big no-no to you: courting beautiful girls is all well and good, but if they're already taken it's just wrong. How could you possibly deny others the chances to enjoy the affection of cute girls?

Love is the most important thing in the Universe! Everyone should partake in it!

[You sound like a hippie.]

'How do you even know what a hippie is?'

[It's something I learned from a past possessor of Boosted Gear.]

its a character trait, deal with it, we are not going after any girls who are involved with someone, its bad juju

...not that we have really done much going after when it comes to girls so far /laugh

Introspective Tinkerer said:
A. She creeps me out.
To be fair, she spent most of her life on the road, with her grandfather, and the only time she's spent any real time with someone her age (before going to school) was when she played with Kenichi and Ryūto for a few hours, one day.
B.The Elder is scary.
Damned straight.
C. It's a dick move.
Fair enough.

EternitynChaos said:

The extra followers thing makes me think of us potentially turning the entire Shinpaku alliance into our followers.

I'm perfectly fine with broing it up with Kenichi. We could even bond over having teachers that love to torture us to make us stronger; having no talent in martial arts but getting to were we are with nothing but pure determination; and getting stronger for the sake of others.

If Ragnarok(and later Yomi) comes after him like in canon then we could also use that as an excuse to help him train.

Hell we could probably give him love advice to help him out later. Perhaps even trach him how to handle a harem assuming his other girls don't fall in love with us first of course. Like Eternity posted we don't do NTR.

Also I'm totally okay with us, our group, and the Shinpaku alliance competing together in the D of D(DxD) tournament. That would probably be a fun time.

I know that, it's just sometimes I get the feeling of some inhuman thing aping humanity and not really understanding it from her, and that freaks me the fuck out.

Diller said:
The extra followers thing makes me think of us potentially turning the entire Shinpaku alliance into our followers.
NO. The less we see of freaky annoying alien dude the better. We don't need a bunch of school kids pretending to be a gang anyways.

I know that, it's just sometimes I get the feeling of some inhuman thing aping humanity and not really understanding it from her, and that freaks me the fuck out.
her mother is from a REALLY old bloodline of martial artists who isolated themselves and eventually started breeding for purity after some idiot clan head decided they had reached the limit of what breeding for strength can do. you can see the legacy of that in her behavior.

Does it count as NTR if we don't do it on purpose? I mean, we are a Solar who is pretty much especiallized in Social, it might be that she actually starts liking us because of our abilities or our way of acting.

Silversun17 said:
her mother is from a REALLY old bloodline of martial artists who isolated themselves and eventually started breeding for purity after some idiot clan head decided they had reached the limit of what breeding for strength can do. you can see the legacy of that in her behavior.
I always chalked up any oddities in her behavior to the masters.

I mean really, look at where she lives and who lives with her. You don't need any other excuses to be a little off in the head.

overmind said:
Does it count as NTR if we don't do it on purpose? I mean, we are a Solar who is pretty much especiallized in Social, it might be that she actually starts liking us because of our abilities or our way of acting.
Not technically NTR but it'll still feel like a dick move if Kenichi ever tells us he had a crush on her.

Smuthunter said:
Not technically NTR but it'll still feel like a dick move if Kenichi ever tells us he had a crush on her.
Just arguing for the sake of arguing here. But the way I see it, if she actually starts liking us out of her own free will, and Kenichi has not made any moves on her, then I don't see how Issei would reject her or decide not to go after her, seeing as she is not in any relationship, and Issei's dream is still to get a Harem.

In fact I think it would go against our motivation in that case.

Still, this is all hypothetical, we don't know if she will like Issei more than Kenichi in the end, just saying that we should not be that quick to reject the idea.

Hey how much Willpower do you think the Masters of Ryozanpaku have? I'm sure it'll be obscene but that's never stopped a Solar before, so why should it now?

Kenichi! Veritas! So exciting! What's next? The Breaker?

So...

Veritas?

I vaguely recognised the "Earth Beast" but I stopped reading the manga when the translation got unreadable bad.

Both Veritas and Air gear did the same thing, where the translation group stopped and someone new picked it up, but they decided to change half the names, most of the titles, techniques, and translate everything else literally.

It took years for Airgear to get retranslated to the point of readability.

What's this Veritas thing you guys are all talking about? Is it important?
It's a supernatural martial arts manhwa.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veritas_%28manhwa%29

Honestly, I didn't like it very much.

Firstly my two cents for the Miu discussion, let Kenichi keep her, Ireally don't like her.

Secondly, I'll join the bandwagon:

What's this Veritas thing you guys are all talking about? Is it important?

Korean martial arts series, a comapny called reunion is collecting martial artists for research while claiming they are trying to preserve theose martial arts.

the controlling faction of reunion, Heaven's riches, is planning to murder all those martial artists in the future.

All these martials arts series being added just reminded me we're going to have alot of people interested in our martial arts skills as we have entire branches of powerful supernatural MA that nobody here has seen or heard of before.

Especially once we get the really "how the fuck is that even possible" combat charms.

Diller said:
All these martials arts series being added just reminded me we're going to have alot of people interested in our martial arts skills as we have entire branches of powerful supernatural MA that nobody here has seen or heard of before.

Especially once we get the really "how the fuck is that even possible" combat charms.

I'm already planning a stunt in the event we right Vera built upon that what the fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back