• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Tell the others to clear the area and keep bystanders away from the scene, then step into view of the creature and call out a challenge while adopting Fist of the Daystar Form and drawing out Boosted Gear into its gauntlet form.
-[X] Stunt Smuthunter:

[X] Tell the others to clear the area and keep bystanders away from the scene, then step into view of the creature and call out a challenge while adopting Fist of the Daystar Form and drawing out Boosted Gear into its gauntlet form.
-[X] Stunt Smuthunter:

[X] Plan Smuthunter

Last edited:
Well, I don't know how to play exalted, so I thought that from the desription that it could be used in any ability.

It can be used on the fight as a whole, however the only effect it has is make sure we look absolutely fabulous while kicking ass.(as well as using up ten of our motes we could have otherwise used on surviving.)
That is it will enhance our chance of impressing the Audience. It's a social attack against Renka.(We do still wanna bang her, don't we?)

-[X] Stunt Smuthunter:
You step out of the alley and face your opponent as the others depart in the opposite direction, your stance loosening into the natural form of a peerless gladiator. Your opponent pauses in its rampage and turns to regard you, judging your worth. A gentle breeze blows through the wrecked street as you face each other. The battle begins with a flick of your wrist and a 'come get some' gesture. Your opponent roars and charges at you, and the fight is on.
-[X] Take off your shirt and cast it aside with a Presence Excellency to make sure everyone here knows that this is going to be dangerous.

Seems like we would rather pick up random women from the street with that.
Renka'd beat them off so she has the best chance with the hottie fighter, so we're safe on that front!

Sure why not: we've already got Renka's brain half-broke by Issei's bullshit prettiness, might as well keep that going.

[X] - TOB

-[X] Stunt Smuthunter:
You step out of the alley and face your opponent as the others depart in the opposite direction, your stance loosening into the natural form of a peerless gladiator. Your opponent pauses in its rampage and turns to regard you, judging your worth. A gentle breeze blows through the wrecked street as you face each other. The battle begins with a flick of your wrist and a 'come get some' gesture. Your opponent roars and charges at you, and the fight is on.
-[X] Take off your shirt and cast it aside with a Presence Excellency to make sure everyone here knows that this is going to be dangerous.

Uh, guys? You do realize her father, a martial arts master we might not quite be able to take on, is right there with us? And while he does like us a bit, I think, he might still be a wee bit protective of his daughter?

Uh, guys? You do realize her father, a martial arts master we might not quite be able to take on, is right there with us? And while he does like us a bit, I think, he might still be a wee bit protective of his daughter?
Protective of the Daughter he constantly runs away from unless he right that moment needs to protect her to keep her safe?

Protective of the Daughter that canonically threw herself at a man wholly uninterested in her that Kensei knew to be pervy?

No, I don't think so - not in a way that'll matter to Issei.

-[X] Stunt Smuthunter:

Also, can you give me a quote or something and its source on the horrors in his tomb part? I'm kinda...interested in it.
Stuff like this I'd imagine: regardless of how inflated that story is the sheer notion of 'ancient tomb trapped and riddled with poisonous metal lakes' is, to borrow your term, interesting.

As to the 'But that's Qin Shi the first emperor not the Yellow Emperor!' well the latter of those two peeps is a fictional quasi-divine origin myth - attaching that to an actual real person's pretty reasonable, and this emperor in particular is a doubly reasonable choice.

To that end I'd venture that 'The King in Yellow' and 'The Yellow Emperor' could also be one and the same in-verse for much the same reason: after all, is there a need for the confusion of having two lordly-in-yellow peeps in a story? Sure it's a bit of a stretch tying the two from some perspectives, but given the word Eldritch was used for the option it seems a whole lot less of a stretch.

Hello.

I recently joined, but have been a fan of this Quest for several months, and it's actually one of the things that convinced me to join.

I do have a rough idea for a contribution to this Quest.

Dragonslayer-
Dragonslayer is a quality that can be added to any Artifact weapon, or Toxin. It effects Dragons much like the Holy quality effects Creatures of Darkness, in that it causes all damage from that weapon to be Agg. If the target is a non-Dragon, but has acquired Dragon qualities from a Dragon-type Sacred Gear (Issei or Siegfried for example) then only half the damage from it will be Agg, with the rest being treated as normal for that weapon. Also, if the Artifact weapon has two qualities that deal Agg damage to the target (such as a Holy Dragonslayer (ie Ascalon) being used on a Dragon that has been turned into a Creature of Darkness, then the weapon will do an additional 5hl of Agg damage.

I know Alexander has probably already figured out how to handle Dragonslayer weapons, and as I said, it's rather rough, but I figured, why not offer it as a suggestion?
Hope it meets with approval.

Speaking of weapons, if I recall correctly Issei gets a sword combined with BG at one point, right? What are we gonna do with that?

Speaking of weapons, if I recall correctly Issei gets a sword combined with BG at one point, right? What are we gonna do with that?
You mean Ascalon?

Don't know if we'll get it here, as it was given partially as a sign of trust between the Factions. As we're not a member, Heaven may decide to give it to Kiba instead.

I'm thinking that perhaps we could create our own faction. Sort of an alliance between humans and Youkai.

Hello.

I recently joined, but have been a fan of this Quest for several months, and it's actually one of the things that convinced me to join.
Welcome to QQ and my quest then ^^
Dragonslayer-
Dragonslayer is a quality that can be added to any Artifact weapon, or Toxin. It effects Dragons much like the Holy quality effects Creatures of Darkness, in that it causes all damage from that weapon to be Agg. If the target is a non-Dragon, but has acquired Dragon qualities from a Dragon-type Sacred Gear (Issei or Siegfried for example) then only half the damage from it will be Agg, with the rest being treated as normal for that weapon. Also, if the Artifact weapon has two qualities that deal Agg damage to the target (such as a Holy Dragonslayer (ie Ascalon) being used on a Dragon that has been turned into a Creature of Darkness, then the weapon will do an additional 5hl of Agg damage.

I know Alexander has probably already figured out how to handle Dragonslayer weapons, and as I said, it's rather rough, but I figured, why not offer it as a suggestion?
Hope it meets with approval.
It is indeed similar to what I have made up, but it's a nice presentation. Thanks ;)

@Alexander
So was @Bobs Beard's theory correct? I'm really, really interested in the Yellow Emperor's tomb defences.

Hell, I had a theory that the location was on a leyline, and gradually became some sort of demesne over time, and when the Yellow Emperor ascended to divinity, a manse was constructed there to become his tomb.

Now, since in the ancient days, human sacrifice was a thing, and it was considered an honour to be buried with a dead noble, at least that was what I remembered...

So, there'd be his concubines and slaves and other things who would be buried alive alongside with the dead emperor, probably given poisoned food supplies so that their death is less painful?

Their deaths probably tainted the mausoleum, corrupting it into something else. And their...deathly/killing intent tainted whatever weapons there, let's say...a sword, and as such, when it was excavated, it became some kind of evilness thing.

Except that said Emperor was so respected throughout the land that feasts and ceremonies were performed to honour him, thus giving the manse-tomb a steady supply of prayers which in fact, turned the sword into some sort of holy demonic thing.

This is getting confusing even for me...

@Alexander
So was @Bobs Beard's theory correct? I'm really, really interested in the Yellow Emperor's tomb defences.
Like al best things I am leaving most things vague enough that readers can fill it with their own imagination.

While the Yellow Emperor and the "King in Yellow" are not the same being, stories of the first influenced the second.

So yes: the tomb of the Yellow Emperor is an incredibly, very deep complex thing. Yes, those who build it put a lot of traps to discourage thieves, including rivers of boiling mercury. Yes, Terracotta soldiers were not the only thing means to serve the Emperor in the after-life.

Yes, centuries of being left alone and people outside offering prayers to the tomb may have produced....interesting results.

What is certain is that the Tomb exist, and only the entrance was explored. Not because the lack of technology, no.

Because of all those who enter, humans or angels or youkai or Gods, few come back.

Intact in both mind and body.

Like al best things I am leaving most things vague enough that readers can fill it with their own imagination.

While the Yellow Emperor and the "King in Yellow" are not the same being, stories of the first influenced the second.

So yes: the tomb of the Yellow Emperor is an incredibly, very deep complex thing. Yes, those who build it put a lot of traps to discourage thieves, including rivers of boiling mercury. Yes, Terracotta soldiers were not the only thing means to serve the Emperor in the after-life.

Yes, centuries of being left alone and people outside offering prayers to the tomb may have produced....interesting results.

What is certain is that the Tomb exist, and only the entrance was explored. Not because the lack of technology, no.

Because of all those who enter, humans or angels or youkai or Gods, few come back.

Intact in both mind and body.
Sounds like an adventure for us then. WHO'S UP FOR SOME ADVENTURING IN A TOMB!? AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(BTW, I know someone who's...well versed in lores of Huangdi. I'll probably ask her about the tomb and all, once I can get over her...tendencies to ramble alot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back