• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

while i was having lunch an idea hit me. Since bright is looking for a way to gain a body again and since charms are probably the first thing an exalt will try how about a spirit manifestation charm allowing one of issei's senpai's to fight alongside him for a while?

and yes we clinched draig that was hilarious but to be fair he did crush us first lol

Last edited by a moderator:
hows that for a modification for the current training line guys?
-[X] Dexterity, most of our group needs it, well outside of Eiko, after that anything you think would help them most, these are your friends and loved ones after all, anything that can keep them alive is worth doing

There is no word on when the White Veil style was created, but it would not shock me to find out that it was created in the First Age, it is very similar to the CMA Dreaming Pearl Courtesan after all, and the White Veil society DID just appear out of nowhere like it did /shrug as there is no official word on when it was created unless Alexander says otherwise it should be fine.

So can one of you make a vote that has us teaching them all that.

nightblade said:
So can one of you make a vote that has us teaching them all that.

the way its worded it has Issei teaching them everything he can, AND giving Rias and her Peerage the full down low on what he can teach them, which would include Supernatural Martial Arts, which ones would suit them what they can do, while letting them make the final choice between them etc, at least that was my intention when I wrote the vote /laugh

Choose who to make a Half-Caste (be aware than temporary Willpower will not be refilled until the next story. Learn the corebook to see how to recover Willpower):
[X] Asia
[X] Ruby
[X] Yang

Issei decided to try the Charm "Dragon Steals The Root Method":
[X] Decide who is included in the group (up to 10 people. Read other requirements)
-[X] Dexterity, most of our group needs it, well outside of Eiko, after that anything you think would help them most, these are your friends and loved ones after all, anything that can keep them alive is worth doing
-[X] Mittelt, Asia, Eiko, Ruby, Yang, Shougo
-[X] Offer Kiba, Rias, Akeno and Koneko the option explain just what you are offering here and the advantages

[X] Asia
[X] Ruby
[X] Yang

[X] Decide who is included in the group (up to 10 people. Read other requirements)
-[X] Offer Kiba, Rias, Akeno and Koneko the option explain just what you are offering here and the advantages

dreadis said:
[X] Plan EternitynChaos

*raises hand*

I just took a look at the Intimacies page
Harem (Dream)
Beautiful Females (Lust)
Parents (Filial Love)
Perverted Trio (Friendship?)
Aika Kiryu (Friendship/Sex)
Asia Argento (Love)
Mittelt (Love)
Ruby Rose (Mentorship)
Yang Xiao Long (Friendship/Love)
Occult Research Club (Friendship)
Shougo Kitsukawa (Friendly Rivalry)
Rias Gremory (Love)

Can we offer Half Caste Status to Rias and the members of the Occult Research Club?

What are benefits to Half Caste status again?

its not on the plate yet, Alexander gave us the option to Half-Caste Asia, Yang and Ruby, that's it *no write in option for it*, so that is who I picked, anyone else will have to happen in the future

Benefits are becoming a Half-Caste, which means access to charms and excellencies, as well as a few other things, Issei isn't aware yet that it makes Creatures of Darkness loose there status as such, so that isn't something that comes into consideration

EternitynChaos said:
its not on the plate yet, Alexander gave us the option to Half-Caste Asia, Yang and Ruby, that's it *no write in option for it*, so that is who I picked, anyone else will have to happen in the future

Benefits are becoming a Half-Caste, which means access to charms and excellencies, as well as a few other things, Issei isn't aware yet that it makes Creatures of Darkness loose there status as such, so that isn't something that comes into consideration

He knows it made Mittelt's Wings golden, and that they didn't turn black after having sex with him.

yeah, but that was just cosmetic, he has no idea its made her unaffected by that special hate the light has for CoD, this is something Alexander has said I believe *super tired so I'm not 100% sure*

It is not a big thing anyway, they are devils after all, its not a super boost for them compared to what humans get out of it, and we don't have much spare motes and WP for it anyway, and like I said, no write-in option for it... aaaaaand I'm rambling again yep tired

EternitynChaos said:
yeah, but that was just cosmetic, he has no idea its made her unaffected by that special hate the light has for CoD, this is something Alexander has said I believe *super tired so I'm not 100% sure*

It is not a big thing anyway, they are devils after all, its not a super boost for them compared to what humans get out of it, and we don't have much spare motes and WP for it anyway, and like I said, no write-in option for it... aaaaaand I'm rambling again yep tired

You got it right. Alex said we don't know about the "lose their creature of darkness status" thing in character which for the devils will be a big thing. No more weakness to holy and light attack. Which would actually be useful considering we're about to start the Excalibur arc and fight Kokabiel but as you mentioned Alex didn't give us that option.

>.> I'm not going to believe its the Excalibur arc until Issei's childhood friend with the holy sword turns up /laugh Alexander has gotten a little to much fun out of pulling fast ones on us recently for me to believe anything else ^^;

EternitynChaos said:
>.> I'm not going to believe its the Excalibur arc until Issei's childhood friend with the holy sword turns up /laugh Alexander has gotten a little to much fun out of pulling fast ones on us recently for me to believe anything else ^^;

That is true. Though we usually have an arc or two before going into what would've been a canon volume and we just finished the Ryozanpaku arc. So I wouldn't be surprised if after the next update it's Excalibur time. I also wouldn't be too surprised if Alex threw another curveball and started another Mini arc.

You can just never tell these days.

[X] Asia
[X] Ruby
[X] Yang

In all honesty we should probably remove Eiko from the lineup and add one of the fallen angel trio we can't train someone up past what we are capable of and Eiko equals us in dexterity so will get no benefit. She can always join us but not participate in the training.
Maby we should make an upgrade to DStLR that lets us make multiple traning types and maby add CMA charms to the list of things we can train

Hmmm, you know, Loki is going to Freaked, and fuming, one moment he saw us rescue the brat he kidnapped, then suddenly he's waking up, and so is 20 and Hermit, seriously that must be freaking the every living Fuck out of him /laugh that's perhaps better then breaking him physically, not knowing is probably WORSE for someone like him

DSTLR doesn't limit you to one dot at a time, or one ability at a time, it doesn't have any of those things written into it, its BROKEN as all fuck for all its got a small target number compared to the other training charms, we may well have everyone maxed out on what they can learn from us for now, even if its only one ability every day that we can max or charm we can teach

Also, there is already a addon charm to it for teaching CMA... it also lets us do other fun stuff *heheheheh*

Dragon Steals The Lotus Method
Cost: -
Min: Martial Arts 5, Essence 5
Type: Permanent
Keywords: None
Duration: Permanent
Prerequisites: Dragon Steals The Root Method, One Mastered Celestial Martial Art Style (Up to Capstone Charm), 3 Students in the martial arts (all must have learned at least a form charm)

Just as the Viziers before him, Hyodo Issei has walked the road of martial excellence, and just as the Viziers he has helped others along that road as well. In doing so he has learned more of how the world works and how they themselves see the world then he ever expected, perhaps more then he ever should have been able to.

This Charm upgrades its prerequisite Dragon Steals the Root Method so that it includes Celestial Martial Arts in its discount. It also allows the teaching of Celestial Martial Arts Charms to Students already capable of learning them.

At Martial Arts 6 and Essence 6 this Charm upgrades: now it allows, at a cost of 12 Xp per charm and 3 weeks of training, to learn the Charms of a Sidereal Martial Art without a Sifu. At Martial Arts 7 and Essence 7 this Charm upgrades again: the Solar is now counted as a Native user for ALL Martial arts charms, allowing him to learn and create styles as the ST allows, and use the Student and Eldar Sutra as if he were a Sidereal Exalt.

And we don't really know the Fallen Angels well enough, and they probably don't have the required intimacy, not only that, the oldest Peerage members get first dibs /laugh

i'd say train eiko she could be a beast in battle. as for ragnarock well they just got introduced into the supernatural, hope odin is good at calming members down :))

Are you sure on the multiple training thing because as far as I can tell it was explicitly written to work as Tigre Warrior training which all the versions I can find state one trait is chosen and trained at a time at one dot per week in the trait chosen and in DStLR it is explicitly stated to not allow us to train a person beyond what we are capable of and Eiko is our equal in dex.

So we go for an upgrade charm like this.

Dragon Guards the Lotus Bulb
Cost: 5motes Mins: Martial Arts 5, Essence 4
Dragons are famous as both Collectors and Guards of unique items and fruits. Having stolen the lotus roots he has now become the guardian of the lotus bulb dispensing it only to those who prove their worth to him. This charm enhances DStLR with each 5 mote charge paid another trait can be chosen to be trained for the targets of DStLR. At the beginning of the training the Exalt must designate which characters will be having which trait trained.

I think something like this fits well thematically with the requirements of DStLR as a training that requires an intimacy thus a more customized training regimen rather than an army drill.

I don't often contribute to this, but I feel making all 3 of them half-castes at the same time is probably a bad idea.

For one, we're going to have to teach them everything, and if we have to divide our attention 3 ways without having bonuses to deal with that divided attention, we might get into trouble over it.

I actually suggest starting with Asia because she's really the one who has the most trouble protecting herself. We might want to consider Honoka before Yang/Ruby, but if we can complete basic training with Asia, she can help out with the training the others (and it'd be 3 on 3 training, instead of completely divided attention).

Yes I am sure, I was one of the people, along with Alexander that wrote the charm after all

Dragon Steals The Root Method
Cost: 10m, 1w
Min: Martial Arts 5, Essence 4
Type: Simple (Dramatic Action)
Keywords: Obvious, Touch, Training, Heretical
Duration: One Week
Prerequisites: Any Form-Type Martial Arts Charm
Neither Solars nor Dragons take being told they can't do something well. Unlike mortal men, however, their response to this is invariably to prove the person spouting these lies wrong. This Charm is the culmination of that principle combined with Hyodo Issei's desire to guard and empower those he cares about. On a personal level this charm reduces the Xp cost for all Terrestrial Martial Arts Charms to 4x, or 5xp if Martial Arts is not a Caste or Favored Ability, and their training time is halved. Learning this charm excludes the Solar from learning the Charm Swallowing the Lotus Root.

As a Secondary ability this Charm works like Tiger Warrior Training Technique, except it requires both trainer and students, up to Magnitude 1, to share a positive intimacy of some sort. It allows training up to the Solar's own rank in that area (but not beyond the natural cap of the target) in any of the following: Martial Arts, Melee, Strength, Dexterity, Stamina, Terrestrial Martial Arts Charms and any Excellency's that can be learned by the student.

Please note, AND not OR, and the statement, 'Any of the following' not 'One of the Following'

Dragon steals the Roots whole thing, other then cheating Martial Arts is letting us Power train our followers and friends, that's what its whole theme is, and it's designed to teach them in a group of 10, we need to get these girls turned into Half-Castes NOW so they can start learning Charms before something happens and they DIE, shit is going to start getting real, we have already seen that, what happens if something like what happened with Mittelt happens with Ruby, only we are in another city, its a horrible roll and she only has her SG to protect her, bad stuff that's what

but whatever, its late I'm cranky and I should be asleep

Adyen said:
I don't often contribute to this, but I feel making all 3 of them half-castes at the same time is probably a bad idea.

For one, we're going to have to teach them everything, and if we have to divide our attention 3 ways without having bonuses to deal with that divided attention, we might get into trouble over it.

I actually suggest starting with Asia because she's really the one who has the most trouble protecting herself. We might want to consider Honoka before Yang/Ruby, but if we can complete basic training with Asia, she can help out with the training the others (and it'd be 3 on 3 training, instead of completely divided attention).
Strangely enough the training method we're using makes such concerns go 'poof' in the air. Amazing what happens when Sun Dragons decide to do something isn't it? :D

Choose who to make a Half-Caste:
[X] Asia
[X] Ruby
[X] Yang

Issei decided to try the Charm "Dragon Steals The Root Method":
-[X] Dexterity, most of our group needs it, well outside of Eiko.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back