• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

if it was just Raiser we wouldn't be suggesting it, well except maybe to score points with his cute Tsundere sister, but as there are other reasons down the road to get it, getting it now will just mean we have it when we need it later, and if we already have the xp now then why not?

Using it to save the brainwashed victims or those raped nuns, 'that' I can agree with.

I just didn't want to waste it on Raiser.
Raiser post character development is actually a bro instead of a douchebag. He really turns over a new leaf after Issei took him to meet Tannin. I object to the notion that we're "wasting" EXP on him if we get him to that point.

And setting aside Raiser, we also get the gratitude of House Phenex, Raiser's peerage, Lord Phenex himself, and probably score huge points with Ravel. We can do all of that right now instead of waiting for another month or two, and we'll have a charm that will probably come in handy in the future based on the villains we'll be fighting. Two of them even, since Hypnotic Tongue Technique is super-useful in its own right.

Or we could put it off and add it to the backlog along with all the other quests we have going. Which is lame. I want to hurry up and get to the Excalibur arc ASAP.

[X]soul ice

I want to use the XP for our stats, Investigation(I think that was it) will probably be needed in order to find Ryusenkyo...that and I want to max out Sexual Performance...

[X]soul ice

I want to use the XP for our stats, Investigation(I think that was it) will probably be needed in order to find Ryusenkyo...that and I want to max out Sexual Performance...
So you want to waste EXP on things we don't get any benefit from while ignoring things we get huge benefits from. :rolleyes:

Well, the Sexual Performance we'll get benefits out of... or our lady loves will ;)
But Investigation to find Ryusenkyo we might get 'huge' benefits out of as well.

Well, the Sexual Performance we'll get benefits out of... or our lady loves will ;)
No we won't, and neither will they. That's a joke stat. It never gets rolled ever. Wasting EXP on it is stupid.

But Investigation to find Ryusenkyo we might get 'huge' benefits out of as well.
Ryusenkyo is a side quest. We have the Excalibur arc coming up immediately after we finish here so we'll have no time to think about it for the foreseeable future. By the time we're able to do any searching for that place we'll have amassed a ton more EXP.

Can someone post the description for Hypnotic Tongue Technique? I can't find it.:mad:

Hypnotic Tongue Technique
Cost: 10m, 1wp; Mins: Presence 3, Essence 2; Type: Simple
Keywords: Combo-OK, Social, Stackable, Touch
Duration: Solar's Charisma in days
Prerequisite Charms: Any Presence Excellency
Required for Charms: You Can Be More, Minds Yield to Glory, Hastening Night's End
It is hard for mortals to resist the shining glory of the Solar Exalted. This Charm exerts unnatural mental influence to create a Compulsion effect. The Lawgiver's player rolls (Manipulation + Presence). If the result exceeds the target's Mental DV, the target receives a compulsion to follow one order given by the Solar. The order can be as complicated as the Solar desires. The target must spend one Willpower to resist the order but need pay this cost only once per day. The influence fades when the Charm expires.
When the Solar uses Hypnotic Tongue Technique, the target is not aware of the compulsion, nor does the Solar need to spell out the order explicitly in words. If the target wishes to recognize the influence or remember it later, doing so costs four Willpower, which must be spent all at once, and the target is thenceforth fully aware of the effect. Recognizing or remembering the influence is not considered "resisting" it, and the target does not gain Limit from doing so.

By the way, didn't our speed for understanding the damned evil pieces increase when Investigation rose or was that fro Lore/Occult?

since we are on the topic anyway does anyone have a plan for spending the exp we have to spend. we have 33 at the moment by the OP if the charm buy goes through it drops us by 19 if I am calculating right leaving us with 14 exp. I personally would like to pick up another round of Dragon Essence Domination but Reflex Sidestep Technique would be nice to pick up.

also dose anyone have a link to the version of solar hero we are using.

Shouldn't we be finished with the evil pieces right about now?

From the front page:
[Discover the secret of the Evil Pieces] Progress: 74.99/100%

since we are on the topic anyway does anyone have a plan for spending the exp we have to spend. we have 33 at the moment by the OP if the charm buy goes through it drops us by 19 if I am calculating right leaving us with 14 exp. I personally would like to pick up another round of Dragon Essence Domination but Reflex Sidestep Technique would be nice to pick up.
A few dots of Investigation would be nifty and quick to train. Instantaneous, in fact.

I thought the one who had canon Issei hit Juggernaut Drive was Shalba Beelzebub?
Diodora merely had Issei hit Balance Breaker, without holding back :3

might be nice to get it to 2 so we can pick up Judge's Ear Technique that one ought to be useful as all hell need to pick up an excellency too.

[X] Belzard's proposal

As much as I like Hastening night's end, it seems likely that he wouldn't count as a "willing" target.

also, him living a human life seems hilarious.

Who wants to do an Omake, or wants to give some ideas or something you want to see in an Omake?

I thought the one who had canon Issei hit Juggernaut Drive was Shalba Beelzebub?
Diodora merely had Issei hit Balance Breaker, without holding back :3
Yeah, Shalba was the one who disappeared Asia into the dimensional rift and convinced Issei to change his leitmotif to The Beast II for a few minutes. Diodora just got his stupid face beaten in and then Shalba killed him off.

Who wants to do an Omake, or wants to give some ideas or something you want to see in an Omake?
I wouldn't mind seeing Rias's first h-scene get revamped. It was kind of lackluster compared to the parts that were done for Asia and Aika and that's just weird to me.

I'm working on some ideas, but been focused on other things recently, so don't know when I'll get to it.

Maybe an expansion of the ideas in my Omake? Training in more magics, possibly researching ki techniques. Sword training with Shigure. Advanced martial arts training with the Elder.

Maybe some advice to Kenichi about how to get Miu to see him in a romantic light.

Methods to extend Asia's lifespan to the same range as our supernatural lovers.

Mad scientist meeting between Bright, Azazel, and Ajuka

Meeting between Sirzechs and Lord Gremory about Rias's new 'friend/ally.' Possibly with Grayfia's input.

Some interesting conversations between Bright and Ddraig.

[13] "Well," you speak as you turn to Rias and Revache, "I can think of two options. One we take Raiser to a place with a lot of Dragons and have him face his fears. The other is to force him out of his comfort zone. take him to the Human world and set him up with a basic apartment and let him work for a living for a while."
You sigh placing one hand in your pocket and using the other to massage your forehead, " As to the first option I am currently searching out Ryusenkyo in Japan but I have not found it yet so it would not be an immediate thing. The other though is something that we can accomplish now and I can always drag him with me when I find the place."
Looking up to your companions you shrug, "so, any suggestions." (soul ice, kinglugia, Z000, cross_grave, Deathwings, Eler0, Akio, korat56, Hanashinobi, datenchi, Prince Charon, the DragonBard, burningclaw2)

[1] soul ice
-[1] with the addendum that you could probably cure raiser if he stopped being mortally afraid of you long enough to hit him with a the charm (noahgab1133)
[X] EXP Debt:
-[X] Hypnotic Tongue Technique
-[X] Hastening Night's End
[15] Ask if the Phenex family has anything like a vault or some other room tough enough that if we lock ourselves in with Raiser he can't blast his way out.
-[15] Spend a few hours in said room using Hastening Night's End to remove Raiser's derangement. (Smuthunter, megrisvernin, Walkir, overmind, lost star, tenchifew, EternitynChaos, nightblade, Lon, Sol Mark-1, Fellgar, Least Devotee, Megaolix, Stroth, Caoslegion)

[1] Belzard's proposal (iamnuff)

while I like your idea Smuthunter, I don't think that Raiser can be considered a 'willing' target at this time, even if we menace him into some form of agreement.

Therefore;

[X]soul ice

Besides we can always come back and Bright Slap him if those don't work.

while I like your idea Smuthunter, I don't think that Raiser can be considered a 'willing' target at this time, even if we menace him into some form of agreement.
We don't need to menace him, we just need to do what Issei did in canon to get Gasper to come out of his room; tell Raiser we're not leaving until he comes out and faces us, spend an hour sitting outside his door meditating on our essence or something and then when he's calmed down we social-fu him through the door.

We don't need to menace him, we just need to do what Issei did in canon to get Gasper to come out of his room; tell Raiser we're not leaving until he comes out and faces us, spend an hour sitting outside his door meditating on our essence or something and then when he's calmed down we social-fu him through the door.
Our socialize skill is 0 as is manipulation I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back