• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Wasn't there another kryptonian supergirl who thought they were kara zor el at some point? But it turned out their memories had been altered? Going purely by secondhand conversations I remember from elsewhere.
That was Linda Danvers who gained the memories of the Angel Noriel. She impersonated super-girl and eventually became a superhero who used the title.

Wasn't there another kryptonian supergirl who thought they were kara zor el at some point? But it turned out their memories had been altered? Going purely by secondhand conversations I remember from elsewhere.

That was Linda Danvers who gained the memories of the Angel Noriel. She impersonated super-girl and eventually became a superhero who used the title.
Actually, I think he's talking about Cir-El, aka Mia.

1. Kara Zor-El of Krypton-16: Full-blood Kryptonian, rescued from her damaged pod by OL. The original and native version. Comparable power to local Superman but not as interested in donning the cape.
  2. Loriel of Earth-16, a fusion of human teenager Linda Danvers and the angel Noriel (replacing the Matrix Entity.) Flying Brick, possibly with flame-related angelic powers? Currently working through being an angel-human hybrid, while serving with the Team?
Anyone recall when (like, which episodes) these two were introduced to this continuity? The wiki doesn't have that information where I looked, and probably not at all yet.

So we have
Kara post crisis
Linda Danvers
Over Girl
Dana
and now Pre Crisis Kara

Cir-el is in another dimension
Matrix has yet to appear IIRC.

That leaves Power girl and maybe Galatea.
Feel like I'm missing one
There's also technically Kara In-Ze which is the JLU Super-Girl though she's shown up in the renegade timeline. There's also the Lucy Lane Superwoman who gained Kryptonian powers through tech and finally, there's Lana Lang Superwoman who has radiation-based superpowers she got from when N52 Superman exploded.

Last edited:
the comment section about "supergirl" and "supergirl derivatives"

at this rate "Paul" should make a list of "parallel versions of each other my parrallels knew about", then make a bingo of it, one per "superhero identity", and another for "gimmicks".
as long as there are no "dark multiverse bullshit"(release date 2020) they should be fine sinse "PAUL" joined durring "2015/6 give or take"

Thank you. do you scan these pictures and upload them from your personal collection or do you find it on the internet? would you be willing to just post the source with picture. i have a list of "to reads" and i update it everytime you post a scan.
I don't believe that I can legally answer that question.

Hm, I wonder if that means Anti-Monitor is going to appear in the main plot. I remember a piece of his armour existing causing concern among Malthusians in some past arc.

So, to sum up, we presently have five Supergirls or equivalent now:
  1. Kara Zor-El of Krypton-16: Full-blood Kryptonian, rescued from her damaged pod by OL. The original and native version. Comparable power to local Superman but not as interested in donning the cape.
  2. Loriel of Earth-16, a fusion of human teenager Linda Danvers and the angel Noriel (replacing the Matrix Entity.) Flying Brick, possibly with flame-related angelic powers? Currently working through being an angel-human hybrid, while serving with the Team?
  3. Angelika Kent of Earth-10 (or a variant.) Human-Kryptonian hybrid made by Nazi superscience, ended up here due to space-time wedgie. Now trying to be less of a racist...
  4. Dana Dearden of Earth-16. Human reporter empowered by magic coins with abilities similar to Kryptonians. Has spent a couple of years in the Thirtieth Century. Currently back in Twenty-First Century for unclear reasons related to Legion of Superheroes.
  5. Kara Zor-El of an unknown universe, possibly a dimension-lost pre-Crisis version. Presumably much stronger than local variant. How she got here is not yet known.
That looks to be all of them in this universe, for now. The only significant variant missing so far is Cir-El, from some early-2000's time-weirdness stories. :confused: And that's just the most common variants... (Seriously, there's even a LEGO Supergirl out there.)
Gotta catch em all

The door is removed from its hinges as Kara runs into the room at super speed, catching it before it can hit Ted in the face.

She looks at me, eyes slightly wide and Ted breathes in and edges around the ersatz projectile. "Kryptonian?"

Jesus Christ, woman.

She looks away. "Okay. Yeah.. yeah, you're right." Her eyes alight on Ted, and then on the door in her hand. "Uh. Sorry."

"It's just a door."
It was almost your goddamn face.

"I'm Kara Zor-El from the planet Krypton." She looks around, frowning. "I didn't think Earth would be this dark."

She's kinda dumb, huh.
I like her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back