• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Sauntering Downwards (part 1)
19th August 2010
16:08 GMT -5

I study the blood sample carefully.

Hm.

I had assumed that with the wide variety of super powers on offer on this.. crazy Earth, that it wouldn't be all that hard to enhance myself further. Except that when you take out all of the ones which -for some reason- flat out don't work on me, are lost in the mists of time or have… Really unpleasant side effects, there's very little left.

In… Theory, I could have managed the side effects of Venom Buster, but… I'm… Rather more attached to my body than that. It would make me tougher, but not tough enough for… Frankly, I think the ring would turn me back the moment I stopped focusing on the advantages. Who wants to be a hulking grey brute with no feeling in their skin?

My first choice was the General Immortus's immortality serum, for obvious reasons. But the man himself claimed that he only knew how to make it using substances that he'd already used up, and he didn't know what those substances were composed of because he ran out before the invention of mass spectroscopy. Finding a replacement was the whole reason why he became a supervillain in the modern era.

My second choice was that formula Lex Luthor used a few times in the comics to gain kryptonian powers. That would have had the side benefit of helping Mia with her underpowered human physiology, as well as gaining me access to them myself. But alas, it looks like Mr. Luthor hasn't developed anything like that on this Earth. And I've been looking very thoroughly.

Gingold? Like 99%+ of the population I'd die in horrible agony if I tried consuming it in the doses needed to gain the preternatural elasticity Mr Dibny uses it for. Miraclo? Has all sorts of side effect on the human body, and while I could undo them with the ring… 'Addictive' and 'orange power ring' are two things that don't go together at all well.

A veritable cavalcade of disappointments. Honestly, I got a bit desperate. I've been looking in all sorts of places for augmentations that actually work on me… Just about everywhere. The research notes of long-dead mad scientists. Government research programs that have long since been shut down. The occasional alien vivisectionist. And some of what I turned up is useful.. in.. various ways, but almost none of it could do what I wanted.

But this stuff…

I hold up the pale green vial.

This looks like it works. The animals I've tested it on get stronger, tougher and heal faster. And otherwise, neither their behaviour or appearance change. Well, not beyond the more dominant position they take in their social group as a result of being a whole lot stronger. It doesn't have an adverse reaction to my blood, ring simulations predict no negative effects… And if it does have some, it's all mundane so it's nothing that I can't reverse.

Right then. No need for anything as primitive as a syringe, but-.

Ring, monitor physiology and behaviour and inform me of any changes from baseline. Confirm command.

Command confirmed!

Right then. Dose me.

Right away!

Usually when I get an injection, there's an uncomfortable feeling of pressure in the vein receiving the injection. And I'm half-braced for that now, even though I know that the actual amount of the stuff entering my body at any one location is far too small for me to be consciously aware of it. If I wasn't.. studying it by ring-.

Yep. Yep. Involuntary muscle spasms-. I collapse to the ground, letting it happen but making sure that the ring protects me from any actual harm. My research showed that this only-. Lasts a minute or so in a human-sized animal, so it's just a matter of riding it out. A little disturbing to not be in control, but the ends justify the means.

Ugh.

Okay. I float up off the ground and back to my feet, flexing my arms as I do so. As expected, there's no outward sign of a change. I need to test it, but… Well, the ring could easily replicate the level of resilience and regeneration that would give me. And will, since I used it to give me something that I want. Which… Means I need to take it off. For actual testing, anyway. For just walking around I should keep it on for a little while, just to make sure that there aren't any untoward consequences in the immediate term.

I walk calmly out of my workshop and head in the direction of the Mountain's gymnasium. I haven't really used it much, but I was curious about how my ring-crafted muscles performed after I first got here and did enough to give me an idea about what my new limits are. Which means that I've got a performance baseline to compare my new abilities to.

Not much going on today. Mia and M'gann should be out of school by now, but they're both involved in after school activities so them not being back yet isn't a surprise. Wallace is.. probably doing something similar in Central City. Kaldur might live here, but unlike me he is a full time 'partner' of his mentor… Though I'm not exactly sad that Lantern Sur doesn't spend more time on Earth. Not that he was rude in the… One, five minute meeting that we had, but I… Don't really want to be exposed to the Guardians of the Galaxy at this point. Of course, of all the Lanterns who could be relied upon to keep the existence of a new Corps quiet

The gym equipment is exactly as we left it after Mia's last workout session. Kaldur uses it as well, but he prefers simple things like dumbbells and barbells or just straining himself on a mat rather than the various more complex machines. If he wants to run, he goes outside rather than using a running machine. If he wants to get a full-body workout he goes swimming at extreme depths.

Okay, ring off-. Hah. Scan environment first.

Nothing untoward detected!

Then the ring comes off. I crouch and put it down on the ground next to the leg press. The weight… Is something that would be manageable but require effort with my normal muscles. That'll do for a first test. I stand, take off my jumper and drop it down next to my ring. Then I climb on board, laying back and putting my feet on the mechanism of the press. Settle in place and then push-.

Heh.

I push up and down, and up and down, and it's like it's nothing at all. I can barely feel the weight. I put it in a position which causes a continual strain and… Yes, I can hold it easily.

It worked. I mean, of course it worked, I've tested it thoroughly. But seeing -and in this case doing- is believing. I push against the press again and then relax, and then repeat a further eight times to check that it isn't… I don't know, a short term effect or something. No, just as easy as at the start. I'll need to test the added endurance later.

I get up, walking around the machine to move the pin… Did Kaldur ever tell me how much he could push on these? I'm coming up blank, but my memory is only perfect when I'm wearing the ring. That felt like nothing, so… Half again? Double? Double sounds about right. I move the pin and then lie back down.

Push…

I can feel it, but it still feels like less weight than the lower weight used to. Of course, these are standard gym machines designed for fit but essentially mundane humans. None of the records I got on the formula I used suggested that it could grant true super strength…

I do ten repetitions, then try to hold it in an awkward position. Mild burn, but I'm fairly sure I could-.

"Oh. Hey."

I turn my head as Artemis-. The name brings a smile to my lips. As Artemis walks in, wearing black jogging bottoms, a green sports bra and.. she's still got her mask on. She looks around for a moment and then marches over to one of the rowing machines.

"Good afternoon."

"Didn't think you worked out here."

She puts her towel and water bottle down beside a rowing machine, then moves the seat a little forward. She.. is a fine looking young woman, the tight clothing emphasising her athletic physique and secondary sexual characteristics.

"I usually don't, but I want to keep a record of my performance."

I move the plate back to the rest position and sit up, watching her as she takes her seat and reaches forward to grip the handles.

I… Want her.

Last edited:
Oh fuck is this evil!Paul?

Yes, though I don't remember the details of the serum. But this has definitely been discussed before in the thread. Still, it seems a bit redundant when we have Sybarite and Tangseid (unless this is the latter starting out?).

The title made me think this would be set in Good Omens for a second, though that's just where the reference comes from.

Still, it seems a bit redundant when we have Sybarite and Tangseid (unless this is the latter starting out?).

Tangseid is basically meant to show us a version of Paul that went full on evil.

Sybarite is basically a pervert, but aside from that he's apparently a pretty okay guy.

Tangseid brainwashes people into being his sex slaves, while Sybarite told Roulette that they can quit their sexual relationship if she was uncomfortable with it, showing that he does have some morals.

Baul may have been the first version of Paul we saw go bad, but he was like that because he didn't have much choice and regrets some of his actions and doesn't want to resort to questionable means unless there is no alternative.

I hope so. That sounds fun.

The only 'fun' thing I can get out of reading about this bastard is him getting defeated by another version of Paul.

Yes, though I don't remember the details of the serum. But this has definitely been discussed before in the thread. Still, it seems a bit redundant when we have Sybarite and Tangseid (unless this is the latter starting out?).

The title made me think this would be set in Good Omens for a second, though that's just where the reference comes from.
Guess i'll be back in a months time, when this fucker is DEAD.

I was wondering which version of OL this was. I suppose the line at the end is the reveal?

There was that one OL who 'murdered' Diana by deleting her personality and replacing it with something new.
I guess this could be that guy?

... The chapter title is 'Sauntering Downwards' a reference to a line from the Good Omens novel, I presume? About an Angel who 'didn't fall, so much as saunter vaguely downwards'
So... presumably he's not going to dive in full evil but instead sort of... slowly edge towards it?

Also, hints that whatever he dosed himself with causes personality changes?
In animals it was just dominance stuff based on strength, but in people it might turn you into a sociopath or something.

It looked like it was the danner formula, but it had no negative reaction to his blood, so it can't be.
... There are all kinds of magic forumla in DC that turn you evil, and since that's probably a magical or soulbound effect, it would be no surprise if his ring couldn't detect it.

If that's the cause of his start of darkness, i'll probably pity him more than anything.
Looking for cheap powerups and got blinded by a cliche 'turns you into a supervillain' flaw attached to his super-power potion.

I wonder what the divergence for this Paul is. I'm also curious about what exactly he dosed himself with.

Exactly what did he inject himself with?

I don't think Zoat ever gave the serum a name, and there was no link to it in the chapter, but it was probably some kind of super soldier like serum.

Given the amount of serums in the DC universe it may have shown up once, or Zoat made this one up.

Though this Paul didn't become Captain America, but rather more like the Red Skull, in that his worse personality traits were enhanced.

Though given that he mentioned alien vivisections, he may have been more different than paragon even before the serum, unless those vivisections were done by someone else, long before he came to this universe, and he just read the files.

I personally have no problem with villainous protagonists in fiction, so I'm just excited to see where this goes.

I also don't have that much problems with a villain protagonist, but if they go around brainwashing people into being sex slaves, well then I do.

Guess i'll be back in a months time, when this fucker is DEAD.

Uhhhhhh.... if we get more updates from this Paul's perspective then I might give them a skip. That was uncomfortable.

Yes, it was extremely uncomfortable.

I suggest you skip tomorrows chapter, since it will feature him, but after that we'll be back to our regular and much preferred Paul, paragon.

There will probably be more updates featuring this piece of shit, sadly though.

Though imagining him dying is bringing a warm feeling in my heart.

So... presumably he's not going to dive in full evil (yet) but instead sort of... slowly edge towards it?

Looks like it.

I think we'll basically be seeing how Tangseid became an evil piece of shit in these side chapters featuring him.

Last edited:
He broke rule number 6 subsection 1.

"I will not experiment on myself without having experimented on others(others as in my same species) first to make sure the procedure is as safe as possible. And without having taken enough precautions to mitigate or solve any problems if things go wrong. And most important, I will definitely not experiment on myself unless I can fully trust (and confirm because blind trust is for idiots) that the ones doing the procedure or helping me do it do not have motivations to do me any harm." - Super Science rule number six

6.1: Animal experiments, no matter how successful, do not count as having safety testing on others.

6.2: If you are getting desperate, DON'T DO IT!
Desperation leads to mistakes and mistakes lead to death, be actually death or death of personality.

6.3: If is doing the procedure or death, see rule Number 2, always be prepared.

"Always be prepared, not because the universe is evil or some higher being is out to get you, but because it increases the chances of success. Of course is impossible to be prepared for absolutely everything, but if you get be prepared for most things your chances of survival still increase."

Is this an OL who didn't get Alan's warning about Orange Rings potentially turning their bearers into rape monsters?

Or just chose to ignore it.

Or he never even met Alan.

This universe is different than the standard YJ one, like a female Kon and Abin Sur still being alive, so it's possible he got his Lantern from somewhere else.

19th August 2010
16:08 GMT -5

I study the blood sample carefully.
Interesting, another variant? And looking at self-augmentation. That never ends as well as anyone could want...

Hm.

I had assumed that with the wide variety of super powers on offer on this.. crazy Earth, that it wouldn't be all that hard to enhance myself further. Except that when you take out all of the ones which -for some reason- flat out don't work on me, are lost in the mists of time or have… Really unpleasant side effects, there's very little left.
Unpleasant side-effects except for that one-in-a-million who gets the perfect package without any drawbacks. But relying on a one-in-a-million chance is not likely to work outside of a Narritivium-rich world, and even then, it might take offence to such blatant tomfoolery.

In… Theory, I could have managed the side effects of Venom Buster, but… I'm… Rather more attached to my body than that. It would make me tougher, but not tough enough for… Frankly, I think the ring would turn me back the moment I stopped focusing on the advantages. Who wants to be a hulking grey brute with no feeling in their skin?
An unknowing dig at the Renegade there. I wonder, did this Paul make an appearance during the mini-Crisis?

My first choice was the General Immortus's immortality serum, for obvious reasons. But the man himself claimed that he only knew how to make it using substances that he'd already used up, and he didn't know what those substances were composed of because he ran out before the invention of mass spectroscopy. Finding a replacement was the whole reason why he became a supervillain in the modern era.
Because who knew it would work for so long? Ah, villains, so short-sighted.

My second choice was that formula Lex Luthor used a few times in the comics to gain kryptonian powers. That would have had the side benefit of helping Mia with her underpowered human physiology, as well as gaining me access to them myself. But alas, it looks like Mr. Luthor hasn't developed anything like that on this Earth. And I've been looking very thoroughly.
Interesting. A female super-clone rather than a male? And don't those serums often have severe drawbacks more often than not? Such as unexpected epiphanies or sudden onset of death?

Gingold? Like 99%+ of the population I'd die in horrible agony if I tried consuming it in the doses needed to gain the preternatural elasticity Mr Dibny uses it for. Miraclo? Has all sorts of side effect on the human body, and while I could undo them with the ring… 'Addictive' and 'orange power ring' are two things that don't go together at all well.
Elongated Man and the Hourmen line, respectively. And in both cases, drawbacks abound. Like the aforementioned lethality of Gingold, or Miraclo's one dose per 24 hours safety limitation. Sure, an Orange Ring might be able to prevent the harmful effects, but as you said, addictiveness...

A veritable cavalcade of disappointments. Honestly, I got a bit desperate. I've been looking in all sorts of placed for augmentations that actually work on me… Just about everywhere. The research notes of long-dead mad scientists. Government research programs that have long since been shut down. The occasional alien vivisectionist. And some of what I turned up is useful.. in.. various ways, but almost none of it could do what I wanted.
So, delving through Alan's old notes, and raiding other government and civilian archives. I wonder if he even hesitated with some of the less legal options? After all, the Orange Light does lend itself to obsessiveness.

But this stuff…

I hold up the pale green vial.
Oh, boy... Here we go...

This looks like it works. The animals I've tested it on get stronger, tougher and heal faster. And otherwise, neither their behaviour or appearance change. Well, not beyond the more dominant position they take in their social group as a result of being a whole lot stronger. It doesn't have an adverse reaction to my blood, ring simulations predict no negative effects… And if it does have some, it's all mundane so it's nothing that I can't reverse.
Sure, be overconfident, that's never bitten a future super-criminal in the ass before.

Right then. No need for anything as primitive as an syringe, but-.
On the other hand, the sudden total infusion might have its own issues...

Ring, monitor physiology and behaviour and inform me of any changed from baseline. Confirm command.

Command confirmed!
An unusually chirpy Ring VI. I bet it's got a young female voice for that extra niceness.

Right then. Dose me.

Right away!
Seriously, how can you not like that attitude?

Usually when I get an injection, there's an uncomfortable feeling of pressure in the vein receiving the injection. And I'm half-braced for that now, even though I know that the actual amount of the stuff entering my body at any one location is far too small for me to be consciously aware of it. If I wasn't.. studying it by ring-.

Yep. Yep. Involuntary muscle spasms-. I collapse to the ground, letting it happen but making sure that the ring protects me from any actual harm. My researched showed that this only-. Lasts a minute or so in a human-sized animal, so it's just a matter of riding it out. A little disturbing to not be in control, but the ends justify the means.
:rolleyes: Yeah, that's a good sign... To invoke the cliche: "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Ugh.

Okay. I float up off the ground and back to my feet, flexing my arms as I do so. As expected, there's no outward sign of a change. I need to test it, but… Well, the ring could easily replicate the level of resilience and regeneration that would give me. And will, since I used it to give me something that I want. Which… Means I need to take it off. For actual testing, anyway. For just walking around I should keep it on for a little while, just to make sure that there aren't any untoward consequences in the immediate term.
Hoo boy. Seriously, does this feel like a supervillain origin story to anyone else?

I walk calmly out of my workshop and head in the direction of the Mountain's gymnasium. I haven't really used it much, but I was curious about how my ring-crafted muscles performed after I first got here and did enough to give me an idea about what my new limits are. Which means that I've got a performance baseline to compare my new abilities to.
And if there are performance records of super-human teammates, he should have it even easier.

Not much going on today. Mia and M'gann should be out of school by now, but they're both involved in after school activities so them not being back yet isn't a surprise. Wallace is.. probably doing something similar in Central City. Kaldur might live here, but unlike me he is a full time 'partner' of his mentor… Though I'm not exactly sad that Lantern Sur doesn't spend more time on Earth. Not that he was rude in the… One, five minute meeting that we had, but I… Don't really want to be exposed to the Guardians of the Galaxy at this point. Of course, of all the Lanterns who could be relied upon to keep the existence of a new Corps quiet
...Ooh, there's a divergence. Abin Sur didn't die, so no Earth Lanterns? And this Paul doesn't have any good relationship with him. So no external check on his behaviour outside of his in-group, then the League...

The gym equipment is exactly as we left it after Mia's last workout session. Kaldur uses it as well, but he prefers simple things like dumbbells and barbells or just straining himself on a mat rather than the various more complex machines. If he wants to run, he goes outside rather than using a running machine. If he wants to get a full-body workout he goes swimming at extreme depths.

Okay, ring off-. Hah. Scan environment first.
At least he's not a complete idiot. Just in case, eh? I take it he got hit by something like that before...

Nothing untoward detected!

Then the ring comes off. I crouch and put it down on the ground next to the leg press. The weight… Is something that would be manageable but require effort with my normal muscles. That'll do for a first test. I stand, take off my jumper and drop it down next to my ring. Then I climb on board, laying back and putting my feet on the mechanism of the press. Settle in place and then push-.
For the Americans: A jumper is what you call a sweater. And working without a spotter? Overconfident!

Heh.

I push up and down, and up and down, and it's like it's nothing at all. I can barely feel the weight. I put it in a position which causes a continual strain and… Yes, I can hold it easily.
So considerable enhancement. But how far beyond the Human norm? Is he Captain America-tier? Danner-tier? Wonder Woman-Tier? Let's see...

It worked. I mean, of course it worked, I've tested it thoroughly. But seeing -and in this case doing- is believing. I push against the press again and then relax, and then repeat a further eight times to check that it isn't… I don't know, a short term effect or something. No, just as easy at the start. I'll need to test the added endurance later.
Good, he's at least considering the possibility that it's not permanent.

I get up, walking around the machine to move the pin… Did Kaldur ever tell me how much he could push on these? I'm coming up blank, but my memory is only perfect when I'm wearing the ring. That felt like nothing, so… Half again? Double? Double sounds about right. I move then pin and then lie back down.

Push…
I'm guessing he's up to several hundred kilograms, if these are scaled for Atlantean/psuedo-kryptonian levels...

I can feel it, but it still feels like less weight than the lower weight used to. Of course, these are standard gym machines designed for fit but essentially mundane humans. None of the records I got on the formula I used suggested that it could grant true super strength…

I do ten repetitions, then try to hold it in an awkward position. Mild burn, but I'm fairly sure I could-.
Hmm... Still no real cues as to what he took... I'm guessing it's not necessarily good, though...

"Oh. Hey."

I turn my head as Artemis-. The name brings a smile to my lips. As Artemis walks in, wearing black jogging bottoms, a green sports bra and.. she's still got her mask on. She looks around for a moment and then marches over to one of the rowing machines.
...Oh, that's not good.

"Good afternoon."

"Didn't think you worked out here."
I suppose he's got a reputation as a ring-slinger, not a brute...

She puts her towel and water bottle down beside a rowing machine, then moves the seat a little forward. She.. is a fine looking young woman, the tight clothing emphasising her athletic physique and secondary sexual characteristics.

"I usually don't, but I want to keep a record of my performance."
:eek: Shiiit... Yeah, that amount of Avarice without the ring? That's really not a good sign...

I move the plate back to the rest position and sit up, watching her as she takes her seat and reaches forward to grip the handles.

I… Want her.
...Oh hell... Is this some sort of Jekyll and Hyde thing? Wasn't there a Hyde in DC, who used a super-serum to gain super-strength at the cost of his morality?

Well, I hope we're not spending too much time with this Evil!Paul (Haul?) Especially if he's planning on what I suspect he's planning... At least if he tries it, he's going to be in deep trouble soon after... Still, I wonder just which of the many super-serums he took...

I move then pin and then lie back down.
I move the pin and then lie back down.

Ignoring all the fine guys again :(

Which they will probably be very happy about soon...

I was actually thinking recently that Renegade never really evaluated any men he encountered as potential sexual or romantic partners, even in his early days of tentacle orgy cults. The most we've got is a homoerotic joke to Guy, I believe. I guess he's now with Luna so it isn't as pertinent.

Evil-Paul should probably view Kon similarly to Artemis, if Paragon's history is any indication, so who knows who'll be safe? Hopefully avoiding the implications of the Depraved Bisexual trope.

Way i see it, this chapter was basically done as a window into Grayven. this chapter feels pointless if it doesn't connect to either main story. So i don't see how it works with paragon, It feels like confirmation/hint of Grayvens eventual intent and how the pony relationship will end.
Or im wrong and it ties to something else,
or was essentially pointless (maybe he has a handful of alt chapters he releases when he needs time to finish a main chap)
Or was like some of the earlier alt realities like the Alt Zatana with alt Paul instead of giving everyone main paul and zatana(for good logical reasons) a way to go here is a version of what you want but not in main verse.

what is tangseid short for? i know part of the name is supposed to resemble darksied but i dont know where tang comes from.

what universe is this one in and which chapter is his first appearance? its not organised according to the alternate pauls.

is baul the one who had the anti-green lantern ring?

Except that when you take out all of the ones which -for some reason- flat out don't work on me
why doesnt the stuff work on him again? is it because he was soulless when he came. i thought that got fixed.

Something resulted in this version to decide that mind control was the best way to fix the Earth. I'm torn on why. The explanation I'm leaning towards is that he got a copy of the evil serum, didn't hear the name and couldn't detect evil in his tests and used it on himself.
Hmm. This was the explanation for Tangseid, so I am inclined to think that this is Tangseid's origin story, basically.

An unknowing dig at the Renegade there. I wonder, did this Paul make an appearance during the mini-Crisis?

Yeah he did, but we only found out about his presence there when he got his own chapter in the Plutonian episode.

He mentioned about Paul getting enlightenment and the Ophidian.

So either he heard the various Paul's mentioning it, or paragon told him about it, but didn't take a look at his soul, because I doubt he'd have let him go if he did.

So, delving through Alan's old notes

Or someone else if Alan doesn't exist here.

Sure, be overconfident, that's never bitten a future super-criminal in the ass before.

Hopefully it will bite him in the future and result in him losing.

:rolleyes: Yeah, that's a good sign... To invoke the cliche: "I have a bad feeling about this..."

And that part about the ends justify the means, truly that has never resulted in anything bad happening before.

Hoo boy. Seriously, does this feel like a supervillain origin story to anyone else?

Yes.

Hmm... Still no real cues as to what he took... I'm guessing it's not necessarily good, though...

Ya think.

...Oh, that's not good.

No shit.

:eek: Shiiit... Yeah, that amount of Avarice without the ring? That's really not a good sign...

No, no it's not.

...Oh hell... Is this some sort of Jekyll and Hyde thing? Wasn't there a Hyde in DC, who used a super-serum to gain super-strength at the cost of his morality?

I don't know, but it may be it.

Though Hyde may stay in control here.

Well, I hope we're not spending too much time with this Evil!Paul (Haul?)

Tomorrows episode will feature him, sadly.

And probably a few after that.

And it's Tangseid.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back