• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

The zeo crystals are still a potential issue. They were housed in Rita's palace, under a force field that would apparently "destroy" anyone not purely good. So, three big options:

1) The force field generator is nuke proof, so they're still somewhere on the moon, under rubble, or blasted into interplanetary space.

2) the force field generator is not nuke proof but the crystals are, so the zeo crystals are sitting there, unprotected, waiting for anyone who can detect them to grab them. Zedd with the zeo crystals is probably bad (super Zedd with a full power Serpentera? yeesh)

3) neither the force field generator nor the zeo crystals were nuke proof. I think this would have lead to a much bigger explosion, but missing that power up would not be great when the Machine Empire shows up. I guess the gold zeo crystal was off planet, but it's still an issue.

Not that PR!OL knows or cares, but Zordon may have some concerns.

Last edited:
Hey, he can at least appreciate the art. Some comics really do look damn good.

And even if he can read, that doesn't mean he can read English.

The guy has been free from the space dumpster for what, a year?

Even if he was highly intelligent, he may find it hard to learn a completely new language in so short a time.

I feel like before Paul and the Rangers part ways Paul should mine some asteroid gold to give them each a payout.

Being teens with attitude and saving the world is all well and good, but financial security is better once the dust settles.

Plus I just like how it might reinforce the difference between how Paul and the Rangers do things even if Billy is the most knowledgeable. Paul did nuke Rita and he would be paying the Rangers for helping him and being good sports.

Might cut down on Red Ranger's lawful good indignation if he gets a payout at the end.

Boy oh boy.

Paul was sure lucky this was yet another non-canon universe that perfectly matched up with what he misremembered about it. Otherwise he would have had absolute egg on this face when he found out all Rita's staff actually was was a focus for her own magical abilities. :p

Is that known for sure? Again, beyond a sentence on the Evil Wiki I didn't find much certainty about that.

Even if what you say is 100% true that doesn't rule out the possibility that the staff has its own functions, such as a source of stored magic that allows OL to recharge, after all that's all he wants, not to do magic like Rita. I doubt Rita has a magic item whose sole purpose is to do what she can do a little more easily. Also, you have to remember that Robo-Rita could also use the staff. Although that could be explained with the typical absurdity of Power Rangers.

As has been mentioned, Lord Zedd should be showing up and he won't be neutered by Rita's love potion shenanigans if those nukes actually killed Rita and her minions.

Zedd is actually pretty damn powerful. Powerful enough that in truth he could personally solo the Rangers if he felt like it. He just never went out and crushed them himself because he'd rather make his minions do it for him. Well, that's more or less the in-universe reason. The out of universe reason is that the Zedd suit was an absolute nightmare to work in. They needed to rig up a specialized series of fans and a water cooling system just to keep the actor from dying of heatstroke.

He's never been beaten in a fight. Other than the evil purging Z-Wave, the only way he's ever been overcome is trapping him in some kind of prison. Which he's usually pretty quick to break out of.

When they brough him back later, he managed to become so powerful that it was actually impossible to kill him in battle without ruining the universe. Because he reached a point where being killed would unleash an Evil Z-Wave that would kill or corrupt good people the same way Zordon's Z-Wave killed or purified evil people.

They had to trap him in a lotus eater machine that made him think he'd successfully conquered the universe, and that he had nothing left to do but spend time with his wife Rita. The hope being that over a long enough period of time the presence of even a fake Rita would cause him to find redemption again.

=========

Beyond the Zedd stuff . . . Once again, it's gonna suck when the Mystic Ranger stuff starts happening however many years later. A dead Rita means there's no Mystic Mother to guide/empower the Mystic Rangers.

=========

On the staff thing . . . Well . . . Typically staves and wands are just a focus for someone's magic rather than a source of magic in and of itself.

Robo-Rita being able to use the staff is as much because she's the actual evil parts of post-Z-wave Rita possessing a robot. It's not some random robot programmed with her personality.

But either way, it was empowered with monster grow magic at the time so even if all it does is buy him more time that's still more time than he previously had. And until Zedd shows up that's a period of peace where he doesn't need to actually use his ring, and Billy and Zordon will be free to collaborate on finding a more permanent solution.

I'm gonna say probably? There's a force field around it that Zedd couldn't break.
Eh... that was one of those magical "will destroy anyone that isn't pure good" force fields, rather than a more traditional force field. When Tommy grabbed the zeo crystals, he could reach right through the force field, but then it was a whole thing with memories of the evil he did while under Rita's control vs the memories of the good he'd done afterwards. It was still affecting him while he was holding the crystal a bit away from its pedestal. We really don't know how durable it would be to outside force, or whether an attack strong enough to override the force field would damage or destroy the zeo crystals.

I glance down at my crystal again and don't create a booster rocket construct, instead settling for using my armour's flight system. Target Red Ranger, who is rummaging around a fish market and trying to locate where I hid the bomb, most likely by tracking the tiny amount of radioactive material I left as a trail. Someone needs to pay more attention in physics-.
I thought his creator said he's at full power until the time limit runs out? Or is he trying to make it a tough battle without actually winning?
Red Ranger lunges and swings, his now-glowing sword cutting through my ram construct and cleaving in lengthwise!
'it'?
With my ring power being equivalent to nothing right now… It's a good job that I've gotten use to pain, because this-
'used'?
And they all do, for goodness sake.
'goodness''? I realise it's usually pronounced how you did it, so it's not necessarily a mistake.

Is that known for sure? Again, beyond a sentence on the Evil Wiki I didn't find much certainty about that.

Even if what you say is 100% true that doesn't rule out the possibility that the staff has its own functions, such as a source of stored magic that allows OL to recharge, after all that's all he wants, not to do magic like Rita. I doubt Rita has a magic item whose sole purpose is to do what she can do a little more easily. Also, you have to remember that Robo-Rita could also use the staff. Although that could be explained with the typical absurdity of Power Rangers.
Rita Repulsa having a magic focus whose sole purpose is to let her do things a little easier is completely and utterly in character for Rita Repulsa.

She could literally create monsters out of every day objects with her own magic, she just didn't consider it worth her time to do even though she could spam the magic a lot faster then Finster could craft his monsters.

Actually we know 100% that V is wrong.

Again, since I've already covered this-

Finster made her a staff that "gave her power to do things she never imagined." I would assume Finster, who made the staff, would know how it works, and he said it gave her power.

Rito, In Wizard for a Day, was able to use magic when he had Rita and Zedd's staves. It was quite obvious that Rito wasn't using his own magic since he once pointed the wrong end of the staff, which shows that his magical training is completely nonexistent. Also you know the title of the episode is a giveaway that Rito is not in fact a wizard.

The Mystic Ranger's mystic morphers were transformed wands which explicitly did not channel their own magic but absorbed magic from an outside source, the goodwill of the people of Briarwood and the magical creatures who lived in the forest.

Actually we know 100% that V is wrong.

Again, since I've already covered this-

Finster made her a staff that "gave her power to do things she never imagined." I would assume Finster, who made the staff, would know how it works, and he said it gave her power.

Rito, In Wizard for a Day, was able to use magic when he had Rita and Zedd's staves. It was quite obvious that Rito wasn't using his own magic since he once pointed the wrong end of the staff, which shows that his magical training is completely nonexistent. Also you know the title of the episode is a giveaway that Rito is not in fact a wizard.

The Mystic Ranger's mystic morphers were transformed wands which explicitly did not channel their own magic but absorbed magic from an outside source, the goodwill of the people of Briarwood and the magical creatures who lived in the forest.
You might want to watch your own clip, because it dates when that occurred.

We're talking about her original staff.

The one in that clip is her third staff, the one she got after loosing both her original staff, and the one Lord Zed gifted her.

You might want to watch your own clip, because it dates when that occurred.

We're talking about her original staff.

The one in that clip is her third staff, the one she got after loosing both her original staff, and the one Lord Zed gifted her.
However, what are your sources for saying that the staff's only function is to serve as a focus for Rita? So far it seems like you treat things that don't fit your particular headcanon as AU.

However, what are your sources for saying that the staff's only function is to serve as a focus for Rita? So far it seems like you treat things that don't fit your particular headcanon as AU.
The shows and comics?

They actually go into a surprising amount of detail about what Rita can and can't do in them.

Justice Segue (part 12)
17th November 2017
10:37 GMT

A song barely audible makes the air shudder as Mr. Tenzin completes his circuit of the evacuees. Not only has his command of his power reached the point where he can heal the injuries they were still suffering from, but he can reach into them and correct older injuries, like badly healed bones or organ scarring. Or forced sterilisation. It's a bit of a shame that superpowered healers are so rare, because I'd quite like it if the League had a more sensible starting composition.

I turn to Subjekt-17, who can't quite make up his mind if he wants to stare at Mr. Tenzin or at the gordanians who make up the majority of the population. Unlike Original Grayven I've focused on building up their civilisation. Like Genghis Khan, I've completely broken down the existing tribal structures to create a civilisation that won't just collapse into its composing parts in three generations like they usually do. I've.. eased back on the telepathic policing compared to my efforts with Earth 16 humans, because if you do that you end up having to keep doing that, and I want these gordanians to be able to stand on their own.

Aside from the immigrants. Honestly, I was surprised when karnans of all people started applying to live here. I actually arrived early enough in the timeline that the karnan/gordanian conflict hasn't… Gone as far as it did back in Universe 16. Apparently the attitude back on Karna now is that this is where the 'civilised' gordanians live, unlike the yokels back on Karna.

"These… People. Not human. Not Subjekts."

"That's right. This is what civilisation looks like when they're not using you as a laboratory rat."

"Laboratory rat?"

"I'm surprise that you don't know the term."

"I learn through hearing thoughts. But they have to be thinking the meaning, or it is just… Noise. And I can hardly hear you at all."

"Laboratories use rats to test things. Genetic alterations, chirurgery, behavioural science-."

"Subjekts."

"But not intelligent ones." I frown. "You know what animals are, right? I realise that-."

"Yes. Some of the researchers had… Pets."

I nod. "Like that, but without the affection."

"Animal Subjekts."

"I… Suppose. Look, are you going to let Physician to look you over or not?"

"No." I sigh, and he turns his head towards me. "I know that he… He has good intentions. But I cannot."

"Okay. But we're going to fight people in our weight class. If you really want to keep your current injuries, fine, but in a fight, he'll just heal you, because it's not just your comfort that we'll be risking. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

I nod, and walk towards the Physician.

"Are you ready?"

He pats his last patient on the shoulder in dismissal before turning back to me. Unlike the 6th Doctor look of the Accomplished Perfect Physician that I'm used to, this one has stuck resolutely to his orange Buddhist habit. "Ready to declare war upon Earth? No. I am far from ready."

"What, you want another look at Apokolips? Because that's the alternative. I mean, you're not a.. New God, but you're about as close as a human can get on their own. You felt what it was like."

He nods solemnly. "I did. And that and the behaviour of the Chinese government is why I am willing. But this sort of violence stains the soul and… This will be what I leave to the next Perfect Physician."

"There was a human physician I used to know, by the name of Richard Donovan. One day, an elderly woman presented herself at the clinic where he worked with 'pain in her arm'. Upon closer examination it was severely gangrenous. They rushed her into chirurgery, amputated the arm and saved her life." He nods. "Obviously, they'd rather have treated her earlier in the development of the condition and saved the limb as well, but…"

"I am not certain that the metaphor can bear the weight you are putting on it. Where on Earth has both gangrene and clinics?"

"Brighton, England. He told me about it because they could barely believe it happened and he had to autopsy the arm. Still, if you're as ready as you're going to get then we might as well get this show on the road. Mother Box!"

"Ping."

BOOM!

We stroll through the portal, out to the viewing platform next to the Absolute Dominion's docking cradle.

It's ridiculous. Sure, building ships in orbit might be simpler for low-tech primitives, but we have all kinds of gravity and mass manipulation technology. So why not put my ridiculously huge dreadnought in dock on the planet's surface. Even if that means that we have to plane a continent a little because it doesn't fit on one horizon.

Captain Adam is still staring at it. He glances around as we approach, then shakes his head.

"Doc Smith had nothing on this."

"I actually read the Lensmen series. Throwing planets at people isn't actually an efficient way to wage war, even if it's essentially just a matter of applying power. Also, hive mind telepaths aren't actually stronger than individual telepaths, as what tends to happen is that the gestalt overloads one of its component brains and accidentally kills itself. Though there is a species of evil telepathic starfish out there, so he wasn't wrong about everything."

"Starfish?"

"Oh, don't worry. Without an organic brain I'm…" I make a show of thinking it over. "Ninety nine percent sure that you're immune to them."

"Look, if you've got-. What did you call this thing?"

"The Absolute Dominion."

He stares at me for a moment.

"Y.. eah. The guns on this thing put the New Jersey to shame. So why do you need us?"

"Legitimacy. I'm going to need to convince other superpeople to work for me. I'm going to need you to act as my lord-lieutenants as I establish control of the Earth's territory, to go out and meet people on my behalf. And dreadnought main batteries aren't exactly precision weapons." I shrug. "If I could beat my father by myself I'd have already done that. I need more."

Adam nods, his gaze moving over to where Hippolyta is trying to avoid looking at it.

"Your majesty? Are you alright?"

"I think that I should have spent more time with my daughter." She turns, her eyes not focusing on the strangeness around her, seeing without truly taking it in. "My understanding of the world outside of our island was… Woefully inadequate."

I smile. "But hey, you started fixing that when we were in Washington, didn't you?" Her face hardens slightly. "Honestly, I'm impressed that you knew how to use a telephone."

Adam looks surprised. "Are you saying that Wonder Woman is still around? In the US?"

"Yeah." I nod. "Working in a museum. Her boyfriend died in the First World War and she never got over it."

Hippolyta glares at me. "She is 'over it' now. You will be stopped, and then the heroes of Earth will cast down your father after you."

"Glad to hear it! All aboard!"

Last edited:
Where'd the ship come from? I thought he was trying to build up a small force to fight against himself/his father? Was there something about him drawing too much attention if he actually went out of his way to conquer the planet himself?

Glad to see Grayven putting the ol' super team together again. But, I really was hankering for another MMPR fix. But that can wait, your stuff is always good and for a long while I loved Grayven over Paul. But then Paul started developing more as people got on his case to help him modify his behavior.

The whole trying not to kill everyone turn he took was great to see. Though I am also glad he is pragmatic, there are some you need to put down permanently.

Here's hoping she casts Grayven down! And then she uses his lasso to tie him to the bed. And then she stands on his back, and pushes his head forcefully right into that pillow. And then she teaches him a lesson with a brutal slap. And again. And again. And then she rips his armour off him. And then slaps him forcefully again. And again.

Aside from the immigrants. Honestly, I was surprised when karnans of all people started applying to live here. I actually arrived early enough in the timeline that the karnan/gordanian conflict hasn't… Gone as far as it did back in Universe 16. Apparently the attitude back on Karna now is that this is where the 'civilised' gordanians live, unlike the yokels back on Karna

Some of those Karman could have also been potential collaborators, or even more disturbing, the Karnan versions of Uncle Ruckus.

Where'd the ship come from? I thought he was trying to build up a small force to fight against himself/his father? Was there something about him drawing too much attention if he actually went out of his way to conquer the planet himself?

He's basically taken up the role that Steppenwolf would have played in the canon timeline, and is going to attack the planet so that the heroes will unite to take him down and Darkseid in the future.

Every proper evil invader needs a large ship when invading.

Loki had the giant leviathan, Thanos had those donut-looking ships, the Imperium of Man has stupidly impractical giant church ships etc.

Here's hoping she casts Grayven down! And then she uses his lasso to tie him to the bed. And then she stands on his back, and pushes his head forcefully right into that pillow. And then she teaches him a lesson with a brutal slap. And again. And again. And then she rips his armour off him. And then slaps him forcefully again. And again.
I think you're on the wrong forum for that kind of -

Oh, wait, no you're not.

Last edited:
17th November 2017
10:37 GMT

A song barely audible makes the air shudder as Mr. Tenzin completes his circuit of the evacuees. Not only has his command of his power reached the point where he can heal the injuries they were still suffering from, but he can reach into them and correct older injuries, like badly healed bones or organ scarring. Or forced sterilisation. It's a bit of a shame that superpowered healers are so rare, because I'd quite like it if the League had a more sensible starting composition.
Well, hopefully they recognise that some of the guys you're working with aren't doing so solely by their own will. There might be a bit of lingering dislike, but you don't have to like someone to work with them, especially on important jobs...

I turn to Subjekt-17, who can't quite make up his mind if he wants to stare at Mr. Tenzin or at the gordanians who make up the majority of the population. Unlike Original Grayven I've focused on building up their civilisation. Like Genghis Khan, I've completely broken down the existing tribal structures to create a civilisation that won't just collapse into its composing parts in three generations like they usually do. I've.. eased back on the telepathic policing compared to my efforts with Earth 16 humans, because if you do that you end up having to keep doing that, and I want these gordanians to be able to stand on their own.
Hopefully it sticks, because these guys with a more benevolent social structure might actually be a force for peace in the galaxy.

Aside from the immigrants. Honestly, I was surprised when karnans of all people started applying to live here. I actually arrived early enough in the timeline that the karnan/gordanian conflict hasn't… Gone as far as it did back in Universe 16. Apparently the attitude back on Karna now is that this is where the 'civilised' gordanians live, unlike the yokels back on Karna.
So, less atrocities in the name of 'peacekeeping amongst the primitives', then.

"These… People. Not human. Not Subjekts."

"That's right. This is what civilisation looks like when they're not using you as a laboratory rat."
To be fair, he hasn't seen any civilisation before now, just the tender mercies of his 'researcher' hosts.

"Laboratory rat?"

"I'm surprise that you don't know the term."
Because rats, the scientists can get attached to. No doubt they were told not to do that with Sev...

"I learn through hearing thoughts. But they have to be thinking the meaning, or it is just… Noise. And I can hardly hear you at all."

"Laboratories use rats to test things. Genetic alterations, chirurgery, behavioural science-."
Sadly, still true. Mostly because modern computational power still isn't there to calculate all the possibilities.

"Subjekts."

"But not intelligent ones." I frown. "You know what animals are, right? I realise that-."
I could see them forcing him to use his abilities on animals, just to see what happens...

"Yes. Some of the researchers had… Pets."

I nod. "Like that, but without the affection."
Some people can have plenty of affection for their test subjects. I'm reminded of that one Girl Genius character who would let test subjects out for Christmas... Except the control group, of course!

"Animal Subjekts."

"I… Suppose. Look, are you going to let Physician to look you over or not?"
I mean, he's probably taken a few hits in the course of the day.

"No." I sigh, and he turns his head towards me. "I know that he… He has good intentions. But I cannot."

"Okay. But we're going to fight people in our weight class. If you really want to keep your current injuries, fine, but in a fight, he'll just heal you, because it's not just your comfort that we'll be risking. Do you understand?"
One weak link, and all that.

"Yes."

I nod, and walk towards the Physician.

"Are you ready?"
Somehow, I doubt it, but war rarely is so kind as to allow you to prepare.

He pats his last patient on the shoulder in dismissal before turning back to me. Unlike the 6th Doctor look of the Accomplished Perfect Physician that I'm used to, this one has stuck resolutely to his orange Buddhist habit. "Ready to declare war upon Earth? No. I am far from ready."

"What, you want another look at Apokolips? Because that's the alternative. I mean, you're not a.. New God, but you're about as close as a human can get on their own. You felt what it was like."
And now I'm picturing the Ancient One from the MCU... If nothing else, the Sorcerors of Kamar-Taj had a natty dress code.

He nods solemnly. "I did. And that and the behaviour of the Chinese government is why I am willing. But this sort of violence stains the soul and… This will be what I leave to the next Perfect Physician."

"There was a human physician I used to know, by the name of Richard Donovan. One day, an elderly woman presented herself at the clinic where he worked with 'pain in her arm'. Upon closer examination it was severely gangrenous. They rushed her into chirurgery, amputated the arm and saved her life." He nods. "Obviously, they'd rather have treated her earlier in the development of the condition and saved the limb as well, but…"
:eek: ...It's insane what some people will live with...

"I am not certain that the metaphor can bear the weight you are putting on it. Where on Earth has both gangrene and clinics?"

"Brighton, England. He told me about it because they could barely believe it happened and he has to autopsy the arm. Still, if you're as ready as you're going to get then we might as well get this show on the road. Mother Box!"
No time like the present. If nothing else, it means Wonder Woman has had time to poke Batman.

"Off we go, to your entirely overblown project..."

We stroll through the portal, out to the viewing platform next to the Absolute Dominion's docking cradle.

It's ridiculous. Sure, building ships in orbit might be simpler for low-tech primitives, but we have all kinds of gravity and mass manipulation technology. So why not put my ridiculously huge dreadnought in dock on the planet's surface. Even if that means that we have to plane a continent a little because it doesn't fit on one horizon.
Taking a little note from the Star Trek Reboot, huh? :p Seen bigger. And Bigger...

Captain Adam is still staring at it. He glances around as we approach, then shakes his head.

"Doc Smith had nothing on this."
I remember the anime film of that...

"I actually read the Lensmen series. Throwing planets at people isn't actually an efficient way to wage war, even if it's essentially just a matter of applying power. Also, hive mind telepaths aren't actually stronger than individual telepaths, as what tends to happen is that the gestalt overloads one of its component brains and accidentally kills itself. Though there is a species of evil telepathic starfish out there, so he wasn't wrong about everything."
And he is not exaggerating there. Using planets as projectiles is an early-series escalation. By the end, they're tossing around singularities.

"Starfish?"

"Oh, don't worry. Without an organic brain I'm…" I make a show of thinking it over. "Ninety nine percent sure that you're immune to them."
I pity the Starro that tries to bite his face.

"Look, if you've got-. What did you call this thing?"

"The Absolute Dominion."
Hey, if you're gonna play the bad guy, you got to do it in style. I can just picture the Renegade's smug grin as he says that.

He stares at me for a moment.

"Y.. eah. The guns on this thing put the New Jersey to shame. So why do you need us?"
And that would have been the biggest battleship back in the day. Carriers still wouldn't have proved themselves as the future of naval warfare by the time he underwent his 'procedure'...

"Legitimacy. I'm going to need to convince other superpeople to work for me. I'm going to need you to act as my lord-lieutenants as I establish control of the Earth's territory, to go out and meet people on my behalf. And dreadnought main batteries aren't exactly precision weapons." I shrug. "If I could beat my father by myself I'd have already done that. I need more."

Adam nods, his gaze moving over to where Hippolyta is trying to avoid looking at it.
No easy task given how damn big the thing is. :p Short of turning away entirely.

"Your majesty? Are you alright?"

"I think that I should have spent more time with my daughter." She turns, her eyes not focusing on the strangeness around her, seeing without truly taking it in. "My understanding of the world outside of our island was… Woefully inadequate."
...Gee, you think? :rolleyes: Perhaps Themyscira needs to reconsider it's isolationist stance...

I smile. "But hey, you started fixing that when we were in Washington, didn't you?" Her face hardens slightly. "Honestly, I'm impressed that you knew how to use a telephone."

Adam looks surprised. "Are you saying that Wonder Woman is still around? In the US?"
Oh, yeah, she wasn't exactly keeping a high profile, outside of that one time in the eighties...

"Yeah." I nod. "Working in a museum. Her boyfriend died in the First World War and she never got over it."

Hippolyta glares at me. "She is 'over it' now. You will be stopped, and then the heroes of Earth will cast down your father after you."

"Glad to hear it! All aboard!"
Honestly, planning to get his arse kicked in order to form a Justice league is entirely in character for him.

Well, time to see if this impromptu alliance of 'evil' is enough to make the heroes of Earth get off their asses and actually be heroes. And see if they're desperate enough to try and revive Superman or not. Hell, if they're really lucky, they might even get a Green Lantern to turn up. And from there, well, it can't make a bigger mess than the Battle of Metroplis did...

Because rats, the scientists can get attached to. No doubt they were told not to do that with Sev...

And his appearance would have made that easy.

Mice and rats can look cute and harmless but 17 here looks like Frankenstein's Monster's bigger, scarier, meaner brother.

Honestly, planning to get his arse kicked in order to form a Justice league is entirely in character for him.

If I remember correctly he did something similar in the Justice Lords universe.

Apparently he's been on this parallel for a while, actually? Not only does he have a New Gordane here but has had it for enough time that its presence is fairly well known.

And I think he's trying to use the Absolute Dominion in the same way that Zod used his terraforming ship, to mostly intimidate the military. His objective appears to still be a superpowered showdown of some sort.

I think you're on the wrong form for that kind of -

Oh, wait, no you're not.

I'm not about to kink shame anyone, but while we are in QQ, we are not on the NSFW thread. Just saying.

And I don't think Grayven has a lasso, by the way.

So this very much isn't him just waltzing into a random DC setting to reprise Stars, Crossed because Luna was sick of him being a couch potato. He has spent decades at least in this universe.

I think it still is him just waltzing into a random DC setting because Luna wanted him to get out of the house.

The only difference is that he's been at it for a significantly longer time.

Given that he's immortal and is already at least 500 years old, a few decades may be nothing to him now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back